Star Wars: Black & White (Clo...

Bởi Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

Far far way in the galaxy... There is a story, of two different individual. A Jedi and a Sith. However, as th... Xem Thêm

Bio of Zen
Bio of Kirina
Negotiation on Rugosa
The Malevolence
Destroying The Malevolence
The Rookies
First Contact
One-Day War under the Snow
Liberation of Ryloth
The Holocron Heist
Children of the Force
Return to Felucia
Back to Geonosis
Selecting New Members
The Mysterious Master
Guarding the Duchess
ARC Troopers
Hunting for Ziro
Savage Opress
Enemy Among Us
Mortis
Light & Dark
Ghost of Mortis
Death Watch
Recoiling
Accepting

Sphere of Influence

98 4 1
Bởi Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

"A child stolen is a hope lost."

Pantora in peril. The newly elected chairman of Pantora, Baron Papanoida, is caught in a deadly political game. The Trade Federation put a blockade on Pantora and suspense all converse with the system. Isolated from the rest of the Republic, the people of Pantora began to rally against the Senate, who have been seen as unsympathetic to there fight. What makes matters worse is that Count Dooku have offer an aid, if Pantora joins the Separatist Alliance. Chairman Papanoida have dispatched Senator Chuchi to Coruscant, with hope for the Senate to take actions for Pantora before Lok Darr can legitimate the blockade.

(Training Ground)

Zen is currently showing the Younglings one of his lightsaber.

"Wow, so many design."

"Looks really cool!"

"I want to have my own lightsaber one day!"

Zen: Then you need to work hard for it.

He take one lightsaber and ignite it, showing its bright green color.

Zen: Each lightsaber, or more importantly, the kyber crystal in the handle have each of their own signature color depend on the user. My main lightsaber color is blue.

"Amazing. What about your other lightsabers?"

Zen: I have few that's green, cyan and one is yellow. Well, guess because I have lots of influence, kids.

"How does it work?"

Zen: Who knows. Either way, how about your kids go and train? And later, I can tell you more about lightsabers.

"Really, Master Maruno?"

"You're the best!"

"See you later, Master!"

The younglings rush away and wave at Zen, as he wave back at them while smiling.

Zen: They really are good kids.

He walk away and head back to his room.

(Zen's Room)

He look around his room, seeing his stuff in the room. Zen walk to the lightsaber shelf and look at all the lightsabers he collected. After with the latest confrontation with Grievous before, Zen have few more additional into his collections. He now have sixteen lightsabers in possession. But he didn't view them as trophy, but important momento to the deceased Jedi and Padawan in the battlefield.

Zen: Should I really get into collecting lightsabers? It feels like I'm no better than Grievous...

He hit his cheeks, clearing his mind about it.

Zen: No, I shouldn't think of this.

He turn to the closet and look at the clothes inside there.

Zen: Guess I have to change my own look now.

He smirk as he start to look for new clothes inside the closet. But still take time in which one he will be wearing afterward.

Meanwhile...

(Senate)
(Office)

After the meeting with the Senate about dealing with the Trade Federation that blockading Pantora, Senator Chuchi meet with Chairman Papanoida and his children at her office in the Senate.

《Chairman Baron Notluwiski Papanoida》
《Son: Ion Papanoida》
《Daughters: Chi Eekway Papanoida & Chi Amanwe Papanoida》

Chuchi: Chairman Papanoida.

Papanoida: Senator Chuchi. You spoke well on behalf of our people today. I hope that the Senate truly listening.

Chuchi: As do I, Chairman.

Papanoida: Allow me to introduce my family. These are my daughters, Chi Eekway and Chi Amanwe and my son, Ion.

Eekway: Father, Amanwe and I are going home. Don't be too late.

Papanoida: I won't be long. I and Ion have something to discuss with the Senator first.

His daughters nod before walking out from the room.

Papanoida: Things are deteriorating rapidly, Senator. Ion just brought words from Pantora that things are worse than we led to believe.

Ion: The people are restless. The Trade Federation blockade is causing more damage onto our people that we predicted.

Chuchi: We need more time. The Senate would vote in our favor, I'm sure of it.

Papanoida: Count Dooku and the Separatist are promising an immediate aid in the resolution to the blockade.

Chuchi: You're not suggesting that we join them, aren't you?

Papanoida: Certainly not. I merely point out that the wills of democracy are moving too slowly.

Ion: There are Pantorans rallying for us to leave the Republic and join the Separatist.

Chuchi: We cannot give up on the Republic Senate. Chairman, you must convince the people to remain loyal to our cause.

Papanoida: I will do what I can, Senator.

(Next Day)
(Morning)
(Hangar)

At the hangar, Padme meet with Anakin who just returned to Coruscant. Anakin is escorting Padme to her ship along side Captain Rex.

Padme: I don't like the situation with Pantora one bit. It remind me too much of Naboo's own scarred history.

Anakin: Well, that that blockade wasn't that bad. It's the reason I met you, after all.

Padme: Ahh. You certainly have a unique way in seeing things, Ani.

???: Senator Amidala! Master Skywalker!

They turn around and sees Ahsoka running toward them.

Padme: What is it, Ahsoka?

Ahsoka: Someone has kidnapped Chairman Papanoida's daughters.

Padme: *sigh* I was afraid something like this would happen... *turn to Anakin* Anakin.

Anakin: The Jedi can't get involved. This is the job for the local police.

Padme: I'm not so sure the local authorities can handle it. The Separatist are putting a lot of pressure on Pantora to join them. I'm afraid that this blockade is making the Pantoran have no other choices.

Ahsoka: Master, if the Jedi can't officially get involved, let me do this on my own. Senator Chuchi is a good friend of mine.

Anakin: All right. With the Separatist involved, I guess that gives you cause to investigate. Go help Senator Chuchi but don't get in the way of the local authorities.

Ahsoka: Aren't you going to help?

Anakin: I said, the situation gives you cause to investigate, not us. And I have to go to the Jedi Temple to make sure they don't find out about your little expedition.

Padme: Should you really proceed without the Council's approval?

Anakin: We do it all the time. *glance at Ahsoke* Don't we, Snips?

Ahsoka: Yup.

Padme: Well, be careful, Ahsoka. *glacé at Anakin* I still can't believe they let you teach.

Anakin: *smirk* ...

Ahsoka: By the way, Master. Since Zen is here, should I bring him along? He's really good when it comes to finding people because you know he's very sneaky, right?

Anakin: Wait, what? Ahsoka, Zen is a Jedi Knight. He can't just wonder off like that.

Ahsoka: Uhh... Master, how many crazy missions, stealth mission, patrol, and other mission that he have went to?

Anakin: *groan* Okay, fine. Now I have to cover both of you...

Padme: *chuckle* Good luck, Ahsoka. Give Zen my regard.

Ahsoka: Of course, Senator. See you later, Master.

She quickly rush away out of sight.

(Senate)
(Office)

In Chuchi's office, while Chuchi and Papanoida discussing their issue, Ion get a call from Count Dooku about the aid and ask him to tell it to his father.

Ion: Father, Count Dooku is offering us to find Chi Eekway and Chi Amanwe.

The door opened and Ahsoka entered the room, as they turn to her.

Ahsoka: Chuchi, Senator Amidala sent me to help in the way I can.

Chuchi: Chairman Papanoida, this is my good friend, Ahsoka.

Papanoida: Good, a Jedi can always be a help.

Ahsoka: Senator Amidala thinks this might have to do with the Separatist.

Ion: They've already made contact with us. I don't think this is a kidnapping. I think this is a hostage situation.

Papanoida: Not really a suitable attempt to make us join the Separatist.

Ahsoka: If the Separatist is involve, your daughters might he held on a Trade Federation ship blockading your planet.

Papanoida: That is a possibility. Why don't you and Chuchi pay a diplomatic visit and see what you can find out. We will stay here and follow the police investigation.

Ahsoka: Oh, about that Chairman... There is someone I know who can be a very good help.

The door opened and it reveal Zen who entered the room, with his usual neutral expression. When Ahsoka came to him, he knows that something is up.

Zen: I can't believe that you make me get into this kind of thing, sis.

Ahsoka: This is Zen. When it comes to finding anyone, Zen can always find those who are missing. He's like a brother of mine.

Zen: Jedi Knight Zen Maruno, a pleasure to be your acquaintance. Nice to see you again, Senator Chuchi.

Chuchi: The pleasure is mine, too, Master Jedi.

Papanoida: Thank you for giving your assistance.

Zen: While this might not really what I really do, I can't just left behind people who need help.

With that, Ahsoka and Senator Chuchi will be paying a visit to the Trade Federation at the Pantora blockade while Zen join Chairman Papanoida and Ion to look for clues on their own. They only have one objective; look for Eekway and Amanwe.

(Quarter)

When returning to their quarter, the inspector didn't give much information and didn't found anything in the room before taking his police droids and leave. Zen become cautious and join them once the inspector and droids are gone.

Ion: The inspector is useless. They must have left clue somewhere.

Papanoida: Master Jedi, what do you think?

Zen: *look around* Well, this is a pretty nice quarter and like the inspector said, there's no sign of foul play. But I sense disturbance in this room.

While looking around, Zen sees the item on the table.

Zen: Chairman, is that item always there?

Papanoida: That's an Icon of the Moon Goddess. One of our cultural item. That should be up at the shrine with the other icons.

Zen grab the item and use Force echo to sense it, and sees which where Amanwe use the item to fight off their attackers.

Ion: Did you find anything?

Zen: Yes, I felt through the Force... One of your daughter use this to fight off their attacker. And look here.

He show them at the bottom of the item have some green blood.

Papanoida: That's blood. And the kidnappers didn't know to put it back at the right place.

He use a scanner to scan the blood.

Papanoida: Information retrieval. I need you to match this blood sample with the known galactic criminals.

Once the scan complete, it shows a Rodian bounty hunter.

Ion: A Rodian. It says here his name is Greedo.

Papanoida: Looks like he based on Tatooine.

Ion: Then what are we waiting for?

Papanoida: Even so, we need to proceed with caution. Master Jedi, what do you think?

Zen: We should expect some heat, but don't worry... You guys gave me, so we'll be fine.

He put the icon back along with the other icons on the shrine.

(Time Skip)

On the Planet of Tatooine...

Tatooine is a desert planet that is ruled by the Hutt Clan, and where the currently head, Jabba the Hutt, is living at. Even though he don't like it, this is Anakin's homeworld.

(Jabba's Palace)

After some flying, their ship arrives on the landing area near Jabba's palace. Once they landed, the hatch opened and they get out from the ship.

Zen: Chairman Papanoida, Mr. Ion, be careful. Because the Hutts are the only law on Tatooine. What they say, that is the law.

Papanoida: Listen to him, Ion.

Ion: I don't scare easily.

Zen: Then try not to draw any attention to yourself.

He take out his modified clone troooper helmet and put it on. The helmet is well painted and doesn't look like what a clone trooper usually wears. They head toward the palace and entered the look around the place. They sees the bounty hunters, other citizens of Tatooine and Jabba sat at his throne with his son by his side.

Ion: Where do we start?

Papanoida: We gotta get a feel from the crowd.

They look around the place.

Ion: Should we talk to Jabba directly?

Papanoida: No. Remember we not sure whose behind this kidnapping yet. Jabba could be involve.

Zen: Your father is right. Proceed carefully and think twice before act. Like most place, Tatooine is where strong lives, and the weak perish.

Ion: What if Greedo runs?

Papanoida: We let Greedo we're here...

Zen: ...And he'll come to us. Good plan, Chairman.

Ion: How are going to do that?

Zen: Follow my lead then.

While looking around, they meet with a female Twi'lek.

Papanoida: We're asking... Where we can hire a bounty hunter.

"He's not here. But if he comes back, I tell you he asking for you."

Ion about to step forward the when Twi'lek left but Zen raise his hand and stop him.

Zen: Not now.

Papanoida: He's right, Ion. Be patient. If she want to lead us to Greedo, then she'll lead Greedo to us.

They speaks with the other people in the bar more, as Zen make more looking around. Sensing disturbance, Zen turn aside and sees Greedo along with two more bounty hunters holding both Papanoida and Ion.

Greedo: Looking for someone, Chairman?

Papanoida: I was looking for you, Greedo. Tell me where my daughters are, or die.

Greedo: You're a fool to come here. Let's dispose of them outside.

Papanoida: *chuckle* ...

Greedo: What so funny?

Papanoida: Do you think we come here alone?

Greedo: Huh?

Suddenly, Greedo and the two thugs get pulled by unknown force and slammed onto the wall.

Greedo: What the--?!

Before they have the chance, their guns levitate in the air before they get cut into half. In front of them, Zen stands there with his single bladed green lightsaber.

Greedo: You brought a Jedi here?!

Ion: You shouldn't underestimate us at all.

Zen: Now, let's talk to Jabba about this and see how he speaks of you.

They bring Greedo back to Jabba and discuss the situation with him and his translator droid translate what he says.

《Jabba the Hutt》
《Head of Hutt Clan》

Jabba: *in Huttese* ...

"Chairman Papanoida, the mighty Jabba wishes to know why you try to kill one of his bounty hunters."

Papanoida: Great Jabba, my daughters have been kidnapped. As a father yourself, I know you understand that I will do anything to get them back safely.

Jabba smiles and look at his own son.

Papanoida: I have a evidence that Greedo is responsible which means that either you or Greedo is working for someone else. Since we are friends, Jabba, I know you wouldn't do such a thing.

Greedo: No, no! He's lying!

Jabba: *in Huttese* ...

Papanoida: We found blood at the scene of the crime and Master Jedi Maruno here also confirm that Greedo was there. If it matches Greedo, it'll prove that He's the kidnapper.

Jabba: *in Huttese* ...

"Jabba will allow a blood sample to be taken."

Greedo: Wait! Wait, no! It's all lies!

Jabba: *in Huttese* ...!

Papanoida bring the scanner to Greedo, making him feeling terrified even more.

Greedo: Okay, okay! I kidnap them! The Separatist want leverage against you!

Papanoida: *grab Greedo's collar* Where are they, you slime?!

Greedo: One of them is here at Mosajli, she safe, I assure you!

Papanoida: Take us there!

(Time Skip)
(Town)

After that, they went different part of a town where one of the Chairman's daughter is.

Ion: All right, slimo. No tricks, we're gonna go inside and find my sister. Nice and easy.

Greedo: You think they would just hand over her to you?

Ion: No, but I bet they hand her over to you.

(Bar)

They entered a bar owned by Greedo's acquaintance. The people inside turn to Greedo as they sat at the bar table.

Greedo: Go get the prisoner.

He grab a cup and drink from it, then one of the guy walk to him.

"Greedo, what are you doing here?"

Greedo: There has been a change of plan. We're going to move the prisoner.

"On who's orders?"

Zen watch closely as he know things might get ugly. Ion keep pointing the gun at Greedo's back.

Greedo: O-On Nutt Gunray's orders! He contacted me at Jabba's palace.

"Why did he contacted you? And whose with you?"

Greedo: They're adversary from the Trade Federation.

"Trade Federation? They don't look like Trade Federation to me."

One of the thug bring out Amanwe.

Amanwe: Father!

"Father?"

Greedo: They're Pantorans! And a Jedi! Blast them!

He turn away and quickly rush away, as shooting starts all over the bar. Zen take out his single bladed cyan lightsaber, and deflect the shots as Papanoida take out two thugs at once. When one of the thug about to shoot, Amanwe knock him out with a vase and steal his gun. The Pantorans hide behind a table while Papanoida and Ion keep firing back, as the whole bar basically shooting at them.

Zen: Okay, this is going nowhere.

He grab another lightsaber and lit the green blade, before keep deflecting the blast bolts and hit them back. As Greedo about to escape, Zen use Force pull to bring him back into the bar and slam him into the wall. The last thug come out from behind the bar table and aim at them, but Amanwe shot him. With all of the thugs are down, and Zen handcuffed Greedo, it is all over now. Papanoida hug his children as they reunited, with Ahsoka and Chuchi have saved Eekway from the Trade Federation ship. Zen look at the family, thinking of what he wanted after the war is over.

(Time Skip)
(Coruscant)
(Senate)

The mission was a success. Chairman Papanoida got his daughters back, the kidnappers are arrested and the Trade Federation have stand down with the blockade is no longer blocking Pantora.

(Hallway)

With the votes, Pantora is now safe and they won't be under pressure of the Separatist anymore. From distance, Zen watch Chuchi speaks with Papanoida and his children.

Zen: *in mind* By being a Jedi, which means I gave up everything, and deattach myself from anything.

He hears his comms beeping and look at it, signing he being called by his battalion.

Zen: And here we go again.

He turn aside, seeing Chairman Papanoida and Senator Chuchi who nod at him, before Zen salute at them and run to the other side. Zen's life as Jedi has yet to be over.

To be continued...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.8K 83 13
When a Clone Commando goes rogue during the Battle of Umbara, the Bad Batch is sent to find and terminate him. As the Bad Batch enter the Shadow Worl...
891 0 18
a little bad batch story that I wrote in my spare time. The Bad Batch and Star Wars belongs to LucasFilms and Disney. I don't own them (though I wis...
123 82 22
A new era begins in a galaxy far, far away... Long after the events of the Skywalker Saga, new heroes and villains arise from our favorite space-oper...
22.5K 587 20
What happens when a long dead extinct Race return to the Galaxy. The foundations of Republic and CIS will be disrupted by the sudden return but can t...