~Changes~

De scorpioA15

"Sometimes change is a good thing." Warning ⚠️:This story moves fast so if uu don't like that find another bo... Mais

People🧾.
Part 1🤸🏽‍♀️.
Part 2🤸🏽‍♀️.
Part 3🏋🏽.
Part 4🏋🏽.
Part 5🤸🏽‍♀️.
Part 6🤸🏽‍♀️.
Part 7🏋🏽.
Part 8🏋🏽.
Part 10🤸🏽‍♀️.
Part 11🏋🏽.

Part 9🤸🏽‍♀️.

488 9 2
De scorpioA15

𝘈𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
(Dior)
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝚈
𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I havent talked to him.

When we was in the car was the last time he talked to me.

Its been 2 weeks.

I tell him how i felt, he told me the same, we went inside and ate, we layed down went to sleep, i woke up the next day to the entire house empty, i texted him, he didnt respond, after 2 hours i came home.

I haven't heard from his since.

I should've known better then to trust him.

I should've known better then to trust somebody that's a known hoe.

I should've known not to trust HIM.

I hear my phone ring and I look at the contacts seeing that it's mir and declining it.

I haven't talked to nobody since he left me .

I hear my phone ring again , getting annoyed i answer it without looking at the contact

"Come outside"is all he says as he hangs up.

I jus stare at my phone and lay back down, he ignored me for 2 week and he think now ima just come running to him? No.

I sit there and go on tiktok when my phone dings, i pick it up nd read it and roll my eyes.

𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗🫶🏽💚!!:
Come outside
I'm good.

Let me explain ma please

What so you can leave
again?
No jus come on please.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 5:25𝚙𝚖

After a few minutes of still laying down, debating if I should go or not.

In the end I ended up getting up and getting my slippers on and get my phone.

Once I'm done getting what I needed I walk out my room door before going out the house door locking it

Even if I am going right in front of it I always make sure it's locked no matter what.

I then start walking to his car going around the passenger side and go to grab the handle jus for it to open before I got to grab the handle.

"Thanks" I say dryly getting in not lookin at him, jus straight in front of me .

"Ma please look at me I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"DIDNT MEAN TO?" I yell interrupting him.

"I explained to you that I was starting to like you & you tell me uu like me also but then the next day uu ignore nd leave me? IN YO OWN HOUSE" I was pissed.

"Can I explain before uu go off please. "

"You got 5 minutes"I said turning to look at him

"I left because my brother had a heart attack. I couldn't tell nobody where I was nd what I was doing because he's supposed to be dead. 3 years ago he got into some shit with the niggas from another part and they shot him and thought he was dead. He didn't die. But we had a funeral for him. Bc everybody even our parents and me thought he really was dead. Like I said he didn't die ,he had went into this dungeon thing that he had build underground a while before this happened , he knew this was going to happen so he had it build, and he been staying there since. He had everything he needed for a year. Then after that year and sum months , I get a call, from his number nd I answer it yelling bc I was mad nd thought they was tryna play a prank with his phone, next thing I know is I hear my brothers voice saying he needed me to come to the address he sent , so I went to it and it was the middle of no where, Ngl I thought niggas was makin this a set up , but I went anyway with the little hope I had still holding onto my older brother , nd there he was , sitting on a chair like his life was so good. He told me to follow him so I did." He said starting to get tears in his eyes near the little hope part.

"He led me to the dungeon and showed me around, it was a big dungeon with everything a person needs, but he needed food. He had ran out and he couldn't leave bc again he was supposed to be dead, so from there on I always went to the store for him and made sure he had everything . Whenever he needed something I always went . But he always had heart problems. And the older he got the worse they got . So when he had a got sick he called me and made me take him to a place in California bc the doctor there had been the one that would give him medicine. Only me nd the doctor knew he was alive . So we went there and he was taking care of him the whole time and I stayed to make sure he was good for a little while. I knew I had to come back tho so I came back. I haven't even been home the first place I came was here. Ik I should've told uu ik I should've let you know where I was so uu wouldn't worry , But Aaliyah you have to understand it's not my place to give out where he stayed at especially over the phone where people could hack it and see it . So with that I'm sorry ma, i missed you so much but I couldn't do my Nigga like that. I even told him about you" he said chuckling at the end making me look at him to see weather he lying or not .

"I understand" I said looking down

" I really do but next time can uu atleast text me like once nd just say something like "I'm okay" or "I'm good" or something so I won't worry . I might ask uu where you are and if uu can't tell me I might be mad that you won't tell me but I will also be happy that ik ur ok."

" ok ma I will I promise" he said

"I missed you so much" he said grabbing my chin

"I missed you too" I said looking at how pretty his eyes are.

We just stared at each other.

After what felt like forever of just staring at each other I feel him grab me under my arms like a kid and put me in his lap and he kisses me.

This was our first real kiss.

We've pecked lips but never made out.

It was better then I thought it would be .

After awhile I felt myself loosing my breath so I pulled away and took a deep breath .

Then I looked at him and just stared again.

"You so pretty ma"

"Thank you pookie" I said hugging him

"What about yo mommas birthday party tho? , uu left so I never got to go to it" I asked

"After my momma found out I was 'missing' i guess you could say, she cancelled it & said that she was going to reschedule it for another time or something" he said opening the car door getting out , still holding me like I'm straddling him.

"I missed you so much La'Damien. When I first realized that uu was gone I was so heart broken . I thought that it had somethin ta do wit me. Like you don't like me no more or something."I said laying my head in his neck

"Im sorry I made you feel that way ma. It had nothing ta do wit you. I missed uu so much"he said lookin at me .

"Have uu told everybody that your back?" I asked

"Nahh ima tell em morrow,I wanna spend the rest of ta day witchu ." He said

"Go get dressed we finna go ona date" he said

"What, right now?" I asked

"Yea, now go get dressed " he said.

I just rolled my eyes and got out the car and went and unlocked the door and went to go walk up the stairs .

First thing I did was put my phone on charge since it was at 38%

Next thing I did took a shower.

I was in there for like 35 minutes, I made sure I  shaved EVERYWHERE.

I got out and brushed my teeth, did my hair & the rest of my hygiene routine .

I took my braids out sometime last week.

After that I  do my makeup. I didn't do a lot I only did lashes and my lip combo.

Then I went in the closet and I looked for what I wanted to wear.

I seen a pretty white dress with little gem like things on it. I choose it .

I went and put it on and put on my lotion and my Chanel perfume.

I then grabbed my phone off the charger.

Deciding not to take a purse I put my wallet in my boobs.

I went and walked downstairs to see Damien sitting on the couch on his phone with some kind of flowers on his lap.

"Hey" I said walking over to where he was standing in front of him.

He looked up from his phone to look me up and down

"You so pretty ma" he said making me smile

"Thank you pookiee" I said leaning down hugging him.

"You look good too" I told him look at what he's wearing.

He had on something simple with a white shirt with words in blue, some light blue jeans , & air forces.

"Here these yours."he said handing me the flowers.

"Thank youu" I said going to put em in a vase

"Nah bring em witchu" he said walking to the door opening it,waiting for me to walk out.

I made sure I had everything and I walked out the door to the car and waited for him to unlock it .

He locked his house door & came and opened my door for me to get in & waited till I was seated and closed the door & walked to his side.

"So where are we even going?" I asked him putting the flowers in my lap getting the aux to play music .

I then turn on motion picture by future. MY FAVORITE SONGGG
RIGHT NOWW.

"No" he said right before I turned the song on

Take it all, take it all
Take it all I
Take it all, take it all
I wanna see take it all over me
I can't ? over the ? when you move your body
'Cause we gonna hit the club and make a movie
Let's make it
Can't have to make a motion picture
We gonna make a motion picture
Don't worry bout the rumors girl it's not what you think
Wanna tell you the ? big with me
You were start in the club and make it ? when we ?
We gonna make a motion picture, we gonna make a motion picture
We gonna hit the club and go to VIP
We gonna take Rose all night and sip ?
We gonna toast it up and roll it up just you and me
We gonna get the best of friends don't care 'bout nobody
We know we ain't the same we always step by fresh and clean
No matter who in the club is always bout you and me
Can share every moment that we spin in this movie
I'm a cherish every moment that I spend in this movie
Yeah yeah the way you move your body
We gonna make a motion picture at this party
We gonna ? on move the ? for nobody
And this next scene is all I wanna see
I wanna see take it all over me
I can't over the ? when you move your body
'Cause we gonna hit the club and make a movie
Let's make it
Can't have to make a motion picture
We gonna make a motion picture
Don't worry bout the rumors girl it's not what you think
Wanna tell you the ? big with me
You were start in the club and make it ? when we ?
We gonna make a motion picture, we gonna make a motion picture

I sung at the top of my lungs.

We waste it in the club we've been got plans to see
It's me and you to go that's why I'm livin out of dream
Baby when it's on make a drama make you scream
And move your body girl I want to hold you my team
I like the way you do it on the scene
You make me feel like this and this no matter you a queen
It'as time to make a motion picture I'm be your king
And hide ti all I'm a to your ? yeah yeah
They way you move your body
You can make a ? why C
And had to make a motion picture at the party
? it's all I wanna see
I wanna see take it all over me
I can't over the ? when you move your body
'Cause we gonna hit the club and make a movie
Let's make it
Can't have to make a motion picture
We gonna make a motion picture
Don't worry bout the rumors girl it's not what you think
Wanna tell you the ? big with me
You were start in the club and make it ? when we ?
We gonna make a motion picture, we gonna make a motion picture
Girl you was all I see
Take it all, take it all
Take it all been to the club
Wanna see all
Take it all, take it all out
Take it all,
I wanna see take it all over me
I can't over the ? when you move your body
'Cause we gonna hit the club and make a movie
Let's make it
Can't have to make a motion picture
We gonna make a motion picture
Don't worry bout the rumors girl it's not what you think
Wanna tell you the ? big with me
You were start in the club and make it ? when we ?
We gonna make a motion picture, we gonna make a motion picture

I sung with Damien laughing at the way my voice cracked.

We listened to like 5 more songs and after 20 minutes we pull up to my favorite fine dining placeee , The Capital Grille.

he gets out and walks over to my side & opens my door for me .

"Howd yk?" I asked him cus I don't remember tellin him this my favorite restaurant.

"I ask Sev and den when she told me I was so happy cuh dis my favrite restaurant too." He said with a lil accident

(A:N- yes I meant to spell favorite & ask instead of asked &&& cuh like that, so when uu read it, read it like it's spelled😂😭, idk how to explain it.)😭😭!!

We walk to the door and he opens it for me letting me walk in first with him behind me, then We walk to the hostess.

"Hi, im lissa, im ur hostess for today do you guys have a reservation with us?" She asks bitting her bottom lip looking at Damien, obviously trying to flirt with him.

"Your getting ur lipstick on ur teeth." I said mad bc she was lookin at him like I wasn't her Holding his hand.

Anybody with common sense can tell we either talk to each other or are dating

Which we are just talking rn but he still my man tf.

Damien busts out laughing, like holding his stomach kinda laugh.

I look away trying not to also laugh.

"ugh whatever, just tell me who the reservation is under" she says rolling her eyes getting her a napkin whipping the lip stick off infront of us.

Um that was ghetto.

"Carter for 7:00" Damien says trying not to laugh again.

"mhm,Heaven can uu take them to there seats for me,they are being rude and i dont got time to deal with them ."

"Ik dis bitch ain't jus-" I said looking at Damien.

" how you mad cus she called uu out cus uu had shit on yo teeth? tryna get my attention when anybody wit eyes could see I came here wit ha but ofc uu didn't, I can't tell if uu lookin at me or my girl the way yo eyes look. Cross eyed ass bitch" he mumbled the last part under his breath making me and the other waitress heaven I think her name was, both bust out laughing causing people to look at us But I couldn't hold it in.

" Lenda just go back to being a cook Instssd of hostess." Heaven said .

"Stop calling me lenda. It's lissa." She said

"Lenda, lisa, same thing" I said before she walked away.

"I'm sorry about her she's always like this with guys. Idk how she's not fired yet with the amount of complaints that women gets" Heaven said causing me & Damien to laugh

" I'm Ma'Heaven but uu can call me Heaven" she said again

"I'm Aaliyah but uu can call me Dior " I told her turning to Damien waiting for him to tell his name

"Im D3"he said pulling me to stand so he was leaning against my neck

"Your pretty" I told her looking at her. Ever tho she ain't have on no make up & had her boho braids up & also had on her work clothes uu could tell she was naturally pretty.

"Thank you, so are you, that dress looks pretty on uu" she said smiling.

" thank youu" I said smiling back

" we should be friends" she said

" yea we should, Lemme see yo phone." I said

"Igh, here you go " she said handing me her phone that was on a new contact.

I put my name in ha phone & saved it as "Dior💰🖤" before texting my self and saving her name as "Heaven✨🤍"

"Here you go" I said handing her back ha phone.

"Okk, now right this way and I will take uu guys to your seats."she said walking away making sure we was following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMGGG YOU GUYSSSS!!! I just started this story like a week ago & uu guys already got me to almost 500 viewssss. I love you guys so much already my little cupcakesss.
This chapter took a little longer to write because I couldn't think of what to have it about but then I came up with this and I love ittt.
I'll probably post another chapter today but if I don't today I most definitely will tomorrow .

Have a good day my little cupcakes, don't forget to vote!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68 0 15
Read to find out😼 :)
25K 1.5K 46
"If love is poison, what a wonderful way to die." 🖤
3.4M 123K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
96.6K 3.9K 63
❝because in exchange you give me peace of mind..❞ not edited