True Love

Von bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... Mehr

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

9. Marriage

4.8K 223 21
Von bootomtae

Ignoring everything going inside his mind Taehyung looked towards the breakfast served to him. It was a western style breakfast. Taehyung suddenly started feeling really hungry. He was also slightly emotional because no one had cooked for him other than his mom. His mom used to cook for him but after her death his life became a living hell. He sneak peek at Jungkook. He tried to stop himself but who can ignore such a handsome face. The more Taehyung looks the more handsome Jungkook becomes in his eyes. He is a perfect man. Handsome, talented, rich, confident and a great chef. He has so many qualities.

Taehyung also wanted a man like him in his life but Chanyeol came out as his worst choice. It would have been great if he and Jungkook would have met in childhood only. He is sure that he must be having a huge crush on Jungkook if it has happened. Now that he has a daughter he shouldn't dream about having a partner like Jungkook in his life. If only they could be together like a happy family. He shook his head slightly to remove those thoughts. He can't think like that. He and Jungkook have no match.

"What happened? You didn't like breakfast?" Jungkook who saw Taehyung playing with his spoon instead of eating asked.
"No it's not like that. Breakfast is really tasty." Taehyung replied and then blushed slightly at his habit of day dreaming. He picks his spoon and starts eating his breakfast. After taking 2-3 spoons he asked Jungkook, "Actually I am very curious to know why an award winning actor who had a bright and successful future left acting in the middle?" In reality he wasn't expecting an answer from Jungkook but to his surprise Jungkook answered. "Being an award winning actor is just lame." But the reality is that he had to leave his dream career to handle his family business.

Food got stuck in Taehyung's throat by Jungkook's reply. He thought Jungkook must be joking. How is being an award winning actor just lame? What type of logic is it? Do Jungkook even know that some people spend their whole life just by doing the role of a supporting character?
Jungkook understood what Taehyung was thinking. He explained further, "Look Tae being an award winning actor is not that much glamorous. It's just a show. A memory that never left my mind is that five years ago I was forced to spend a night with a boy. He thought I was a male escort. He even gave 500 won to me for spending a night with him. I never met him again after that night. Sometimes I think he just did a scam with me."

After finishing Jungkook looks towards Taehyung who was in his own thoughts.
5 years ago. A male escort. 500 won. All these words were roaming inside Taehyung's mind. His spoon fell from his hands and he looked at Jungkook shocked. 'Oh my God! Don't tell me five years ago I spent my night with the world's most handsome man and an award winning actor.' He thought.
Dimples? Yes those dimples. He can't believe that human genes can be this much powerful that even dimples can transfer from one generation to another. That's why Areum is so cute. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. After realising that the man sitting in front of him is the one with whom he had a one night stand, Taehyung felt slightly nervous. Now he understood why Jungkook asked him if Taehyung remembered him, firstly in the morning.

"Oh my God! I am done with my life." Taehyung said.
"Oh so you finally remembered." Jungkook asked with a small smile. He was happy knowing that Taehyung remembers about the night they spent together.
Taehyung gaining some confidence said, "500 won were very much. In romantic novels actresses never give more than 200 won to anyone. And anyway it was my first time so you should consider yourself lucky. Also if I really did a scam with you then why did I never demanded any money from you?" He said while panicking slightly in the end. What would he do if Jungkook asked for any compensation from him? He has nothing to give to Jungkook.

Jungkook saw him panicking and thought about teasing him. He said, "Oh. But why I felt like you just used my status for gaining popularity through that scandal."
Taehyung quickly said, "No. No. I swear it's not like that." He tried to explain himself. He was in the verge of bursting into tears. All the emotions he is feeling right now are making him weak.
Jungkook again said, "It's not like that? Then what is it like? Because of you I got involved in a car accident and was in a coma for six months."

An accident? But how it's Taehyung's fault? "What do you mean because of me? How it is even possible?" Taehyung asked.
Jungkook continues, "I gave you my private number to contact but you just decided to leave like nothing ever happened. To stop you I hurried for airport and in the way to airport I got involved in a car accident. Now tell me whose fault is this?" He asked.

Taehyung don't know what to say. Yes it's true that if he didn't have disappeared after their one night stand then Jungkook doesn't have to search for him and he wouldn't have involved in the accident. If instead of thinking about leaving immediately he had tried to contact Jungkook then they could have a happy family today. Areum can have a father like Jungkook. But at that time he was also heartbroken and thought that leaving Korea for sometime is the best decision. But now thinking from a different angle one can say that it was his fault. Jungkook was in coma for six months because of him.

Being guilty he said, "I am really sorry. I never even in my dreams thought that something like this will happen. But it's not entirely my fault. Weren't it was you who came inside the wrong room? You can't entirely blame me for everything." Taehyung never regreted that night. Afterall because of that night Areum came to his life. But for now Jungkook can't know about their daughter. Taehyung will hide it from Jungkook for now. What if after knowing Jungkook take Areum away from him? Taehyung can't even imagine his life without his daughter.
But he also knows that he can't hide truth from Jungkook for a long time. Jungkook is the most powerful man in whole Korea and it won't be difficult for him to find about all the people related to Taehyung. So Taehyung needs to think properly.

"So you want to say that it was my fault? It was my fault that I was forced to spend a night with you or it was my fault that I got involved in an accident?" Jungkook asked. He knew that whatever Taehyung is saying is true but he needs to keep Taehyung with himself for forever so he needs to execute his plan.

"No. No. I didn't mean something like that." Taehyung replied quickly. He understood that Jungkook won't listen to him like this. And he also knows that it's also his fault that he disappeared like that just after sleeping with Jungkook. He sighed and said, "Ok. I will pay for your loss."
That's what Jungkook wants. He said, "You will pay. Fine then. You have to pay 200 crore to me. It includes my hospital bills and also the loss my company had to face in my absence."
"What? 200 crore?" Taehyung shouted. He felt like ground slip under his feet. How the hell he will pay this much huge amount? He just now returned to Korea after five years and now he is already having a loan of 200 crore over himself. What a life he has! Now Taehyung felt he is being scammed by Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at him and said, "You should have known that it is nothing compared to what I earn in a day now." Yes it's true Jungkook is a millionaire. He earns a lot within a day. He has opened a lot of branches of Jeon Enterprises in other countries also.
"I have nothing to give you. I can't pay this much. Instead of giving 200 crore to you it's better that I will give my whole life to you." Taehyung told. Taehyung wants to hit his head hardly somewhere. Why only he gets involved in all these things? Why he is so much unlucky?
Jungkook who got what he wanted said, "Fine. If you can't pay then I have an another option for you?"
Taehyung asked, "What is it?"
"Get married with me." Jungkook told with a blank face.

Taehyung was shocked by it. Get married? Is Jungkook serious?
Jungkook knew Taehyung wouldn't agree like this so he said, "If you don't want to get married then you can pay 200 crore to me."
Taehyung now regrets saying that he will pay. How the hell can he pay such a huge amount? He thought about what Jungkook offered. If they both get married then in future when Jungkook will come to know about Areum then he couldn't be able to take her away from Taehyung. If they get married then his daughter can always live with him. No one can take her away from him.
And about his revenge, he also knows that it will be really difficult for him to defeat the Byun family and Chanyeol on his own. But if he gets married to Jeon Jungkook then he will be Mrs. Jeon and no one in whole Korea have the guts to stop him from entering inside the entertainment industry and from taking his revenge. He can destroy them easily. He thought about everything and decided that it will be beneficial for him also. And if in future they couldn't live together then they can proceed for divorce. Yes it is the best option.

He thought for about 15 minutes and then looked at Jungkook and said, "Alright I am ready for marriage but I have some demands."
Jungkook looked at him and said, "Tell me."
Taehyung started, "1. I don't want anyone to know about our marriage other than both of us for now.
2. I want to be an actor and you will help me with it.
3. I want to take revenge from someone and you won't stop me from doing so.
4. If in the future you came to know that I hide something from you then you won't be angry."

Jungkook doesn't have any problem from Taehyung's demands.
They don't need to announce their marriage right now. He is doing this just to keep Taehyung with himself.
Helping Taehyung in entering the entertainment industry is not a big deal for Jungkook. Afterall he controls more than half of the entertainment industry. About taking his revenge then if someone has made his wife angry then Jungkook himself will not leave them.
About hiding something then Jungkook will give time to Taehyung so that he can trust Jungkook fully and open up to him.

He told Taehyung, "Ok. I don't have any objections regarding your demands. Now finish your breakfast and get ready we will go to the registrar office after that for our marriage certificate."
Taehyung said, "Ok." And started eating his breakfast.

Jungkook informed his assistant to ready the car for them.
Namjoon came with their car and was waiting at the building's parking lot. He was slightly nervous thinking about his boss's mood because after that false news at the airport Jungkook was in a very bad mood.
Last night Jungkook sent him to complete some urgent work and now this morning when he came back one of his subordinates informed him that last night they caught a thief inside the car and it was a boy and their boss took him to his house.
It's difficult for even Namjoon to enter inside his boss's house and now their subordinates are saying that their boss was with a boy and he even took him to his house. It was hard for Namjoon to believe. He will surely find the root of these gossips.
He was thinking about all these things when his boss came out of his apartment along with a boy. On seeing the boy's face Namjoon's eyes widen.
'Oh my God! Are you serious? My boss is really with a boy. Wait! Isn't he familiar? Tae-Taehyung! He is taehyung.' Namjoon thought. He knows everything about Taehyung afterall he was the one who found information about him for his boss. He has nothing to say. How did Taehyung appear all of a sudden? Even after applying all resources of Jeon Enterprises his boss couldn't find him and that also for five years. How come he just came back on his own? And now don't say that he is that thief?

On seeing that his boss and Taehyung are coming towards him, he quickly got out of the car and said, "Boss."
"Namjoon please take us to the registrar office." Jungkook asked.
Namjoon opened the car's door for them and then sat on the driving seat. He thought, 'Finally a new story is going to begin.'

They all reached the registrar office. And within half an hour they both had their marriage certificates in their hands. Now Taehyung is officially Mrs. Jeon wife of Jeon Jungkook.

No one expected that right?
Actually I also didn't thought something like this but if I have written this part with my initial thoughts then story will have become very long. So I just decided this. I hope I didn't disappointed you all.

Let's see what happens next...
Till then bye....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68.7K 4K 28
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff fear him because one mistake can cost the...
646K 20.9K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
BRAT Von 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.5M 77.1K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
286K 17.8K 64
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...