Sun/Moon x reader

Par Juankandus

The reader is going to be kept as gender neutral as possible Still working on this cuz I made this on a whim... Plus

Info Sheet
Chapter 1: New Job
Chapter 2: New Employee
Chapter 3: Welcome to the Daycare, y/n
Chapter 4: Getting To Know The Place
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 5: Y/n?
Chapter 6: Learning The ropes
Chapter 7: THEIF!
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: What a Surprise
Chapter 10: Stuck Between Two
Chapter 11: Who Will It Be?
Chapter 12 (1/3): With Sun
Chapter 12 (2/3): With Moon
Chapter 12 (3/3): An Eclipse
Chapter 13: I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 14 (Part 1): Loud Whispers
Chapter 14 (Part 2): Loud Whispers
Chapter 15: A Performance
Chapter 16: No breaks
Art And Quick Update
Chapter 17: The Aftermath
Chapter 18: Strange Dreams
Chapter 19: New People New Foes
Chapter 20: A Normal Day, Right?
Chapter 21: Hallucinations
Chapter 22: Slumber Party (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Slumber Part (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Slumber Party (Part 3)
Announcement
Chapter 24: Missing Child(ren)
Chapter 25: Painful Information
Chapter 26: Healing
Q&A With Characters
Chapter 27: Chaos, Utter Chaos
Chapter 28: As The Storm Clears
Q&A With Characters: Part 2
Chapter 29: Collecting Your Bearings
Chapter 30: What A Day
Chapter 31: Confusion
Chapter 32: The Lockdown Continues
Chapter 33: Back To Schedule
Chapter 34: Paintings and More
Chapter 35: Daycare Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Another World
Chapter 37: News
Chapter 38: Twists and Knots
Chapter 39: Complicated Friend-Enemies
Chapter 40: Getting Ready
Chapter 41: What A Day
Season 2 Trailer
Head Canons And Concepts
I'm Not dead (Yet)
S2 Chapter 1: Surprise After Surprise
S2 Chapter 2: "Y/n, long time no see"
S2 Chapter 3:New Faces And Old Faces
S2 Chapter 4: Surprise Guest
S2 Chapter 5: Promises
S2 Chapter 6: Fun Games With A Distant Family
S2 Chapter Chapter 7: Dumb Ideas
Late Schedule
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special!๐ŸŽƒ
S2 Chapter 8: Confusion
S2 Chapter 9: Ideas Or Schemes?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„!Christmas Special!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
Rotating Masks
AU Chapter: Super Ordinary
What's This? Not A Chapter?! Ew
S2 Chapter 10: New Changes
S2 Chapter 11: "Saved? More Like Under New Management"
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 1): Staying With Sun
S2 Chapter 12 (Part 2): Moon's Melody
Au Chapter: Centuries Of Light
Chapter Au: Centuries Of Light (3)

AU Chapter: Centuries Of Light (2)

551 11 98
Par Juankandus

This is a continuation of the ball chapter thing. 

There is angst in the chapter. Tigger warning for physical violence/abuse

◛ ° ࿐

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"I.. I can't bring you into the my chaotic world. But god, how I wish you were in it" Moon sighed.
"What does that mean?" Y/n asked.
"We should head back inside. I think they're going to announce something..." Moon dodged the question.
Y/n looked at Moon with a confused expression, he averted his gaze. Y/n got off of Moon and they both walked back inside the castle, the crowd huge now.

██████ 100% *___*
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

(POV: Y/n told in 3rd person)

Y/n looked out the carriage window as they left the event. They sighed deeply, dreading going home. Their parents would be mad for not "making connections" or coming back home with someone wealthy. How could they if the two people they tried to talk to had left them?

-ˋˏ [ Flash Back ] ˎˊ

Moon and Y/n had went inside the ball room. Four, wealthy looking, hosts had gotten the attention of the crowd.
In the middle of the speech Moon had excused himself. Despite Y/n's protests, he left without a promise of coming back. Once the speech, which was full of nonsense in Y/n's opinion, was over they walked around. They eventually found Sun walking around with a group of people, he avoided Y/n like the plague.

A/N: Get it?

Before Y/n knew it, their scheduled pick up time had arrived and their carriage await them just outside the buildings steps. 

-ˋˏ [ End Of Flash Back ] ˎˊ

Y/n arrived to their house steps, taking a deep breath before entering quietly. All the lights were off, except for a small dim fire burning in the room. Y/n took of their shoes and picked them up in an attempt to keep silent. Suddenly, a lamp was turned on, they turned to look who it was. Y/n found their mother, who had been hiding in the shadows, standing by the lamp with a face full of grimace.

Y/n immediately stood straighter.
"Hello mother" They greeted nervously.

Their mother scanned Y/n up and down, she then looked at them with a raised eyebrow.
"I see you came back alone..." Their mother finally said.
"But I-"
"But judging by your looks, something happened" Y/n's mother walked closer to them.

"I don't know what you're talking about. And why do you expect me to come back with someone I would have just met?!" Y/n crossed their arms.

Y/n's mother examined their hair, walking in a circle around them.
"Looks messy... Did you dance?" Y/n mom asked.

"May I go to bed, please? I wish to talk about this in the morning, not while I'm tired" Y/n did their best to make their voice sound firm.

Their mother stood in front of them, she paused.
".. You may" She said with skepticism.

Y/n nodded before leaving the main room. They decided to take the short path to their living quarters. Once inside, they lazily took off their outfit and put on the most comfortable sleep wear they could find. Flopping down onto their bed, Y/n didn't dare resist sleep.

.·:*¨༺ Time Skip ༻¨*:·. 
(POV Change: Y/n told in 2nd Person)

The songs of the morning birds gently woke you up. The bright sun shining through the cracks of their curtains and the fresh morning air brought a sense of calmness on you. Sitting up on your bed, you stretched while taking in your surroundings. The sound of people moving about outside of your window made you feel guilty for still being in bed. With a shallow sigh, you got up and walked towards your closet.

"What to wear..." You thought out loud. 
'It has to be something mother would approve... Something that's casual yet not too casual. Wait- what studies do I have left?' You pondered, 'I'm hungry'
You chose an outfit you could put on by yourself, something that wouldn't bake you alive under the hot sun.

Once dressed, you fixed your hair and anything you thought needed to be cleaned up. Heading to your curtains, you opened them with a swift motion. The sun hit your face, making you squint and turn away. A familiar outfit caught your attention. Memories of the night before flooded back, a light blush slowly formed across your face.

"Today is going to be long..." You grumbled.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

You took the long path to the main area of the house, dreading of running into your mom. Entering through a side door quietly, you peeked inside the living room to see no one. You fully entered the room, closing the creaky door. Just then, your stomach grumbled, making you wonder if you had missed breakfast yet. 

You walked into the dinning room to see your father eating alone, sad. You felt a small hint of pity for him. He looked up and his eyes seemed to light up a bit more once he saw you.

"Y/n, good morning. Please take a seat, I wouldn't want your food to get cold" He offered, gesturing to a seat beside him.

You didn't ask any questions as to why he suddenly wanted you to sit beside him. Usually, you sat near your mother, who sat across from your father. You picked up your utensil and began eating. 

It was cold.

You didn't complain much, you were just hungry. Halfway through your meal, you started to wonder why your mother wasn't at the table.

"Where's mother?" You asked your father, turning to look at him.

Your dad used a napkin to clean the nonexistent crumbs on his face before answering.
"She's doing business, thanks to the help you did" You father replied, taking another bite of his food.

"Thanks to.. Me..?" You repeated.

"Yes. During your time at the event, you must have been so interesting that one of the hosts decided to take you in for an apprenticeship. Your mother is in my office as of now working on a deal with them" You father replied.

You paused, thinking long and hard, trying to figure out what was going on.
"Father, what party did you make me attended?" You asked, fear in your tone.

"Hm? Oh Y/n, that wasn't a party. It was an event where those who attended went in looking for a job or, in our case, a connection to another wealthy business partner" You father took a sip of his drink. You felt an anger rising in you.

Without much though, you stood up and slammed your hands on the table, silverware and food dropped down from the table and onto the floor. You, however, didn't care. You had enough.
"So you practically sold me for work?!" You shouted.

"I like to think of it as a gentle push towards the road of success, our success" You father snapped his fingers, a butler came into the room and began picking up the mess you made.

You realized you wouldn't be able to make you father see things from your point of view. You decided to leave the dinning room, perhaps a break to do your studies would calm you down. Walking out of the room and into the living room, you spotted your mom sitting down on a chair facing you. Sitting across from her was a man, you couldn't get any details about him as his back was facing you.

"Ah, speak of the devil. There's my sweet child" Your mother extended a hand out towards you, gesturing to the man on where you were.

You stood frozen as the man turned in his seat to look at you.

"So this is the Y/n I've heard so much about?" The man asked. He wore a red and black tail coat with intricate silver designs. The shirt underneath appeared to be black with the same silver pattern. He stood up, which let you take a deeper assessment on the rest of his outfit. His black pants had a similar pattern on the sides, this one being more white than silver. He also wore black boots.

He walked up to you, holding a hand out for you to shake. Hesitantly, you took his hand and shook it.

"A pleasure to finally speak to you" The man said, "I saw you at the event but didn't have the chance to actually talk to you. Thankfully, my... Collogues.. got the chance to know you". He moved a stray strand of his black, wavy hair away from his face. You took notice that he had a small low ponytail.

"No no, the pleasure is all mine. Could you remind me of your collogues names?" You put on your best friendly face, struggling to not seem so nervous. You could see your mothers scowling face past the man.

"You would know them as Sun and Moon" The gentleman replied.
"Ah, I remember them now" You smiled. Panic began flooding through your body.
"Yes well I'm glad you do, you sure did leave a lasting memory for the two" You could have sworn the man had some sort of malicious intent behind his smile and friendly tone.

"I'm sure you have many important duties to be heading back to now, right sir?" Your mother got up from her seat.

"Indeed I do" The man began heading towards the door, "I'll be seeing you very soon, Y/n". With that, the gentleman left and your mother and you were left alone. You slowly turned to her, afraid.

"You held back on me, Y/n" She began.
"I was tired-" You tried to defend yourself.

"A simple 'I met two people' would have sufficed. Do you know how nervous I was to see one of the events coordinators  at my front door?! With no information of the night before?!" You mother yelled. "I was embarrassed, ashamed even, having to ask what you did during the event!" You mother took a deep breath, "luckily, nothing bad. I was told you made a lasting impression." 

"Father said you two were talking about an apprenticeship.." You said meekly.

"I convinced him to partner up with our family. I got you a position at their company. You start working with their business tomorrow morning" You mother sighed.

"Wait, but I don't even know what they do" You commented on.
"Must I do everything?" You mother took a seat, "all you need to know is that you'll be working in a very prestigious school. Teaching children from other families of nobility, getting to know them, that sort" 

"I barely know anything about teaching children" You said.
"Then I suggest you take some lesson it, go get a book from the nearby library about children. I'm sure there's a mid-wife book there that can teach you a thing or two" You mother crossed her arms.
"But-"
"Go study some manners while your at it" She hissed.

You made your way back to your living quarters, feeling dejected.

✲꘏ ꘏ Elsewhere ꘏ ꘏✲

(POV: 3rd Person)

The man that went to Y/n's house arrived to the estate he worked at. "Freddy's Fun Learning Center", a stupid name in the mans opinion. Walking up the stairs and going down a couple of halls, the same halls he swore he saw visions of children running from something, the man eventually made it to his section of the learning center. He took his coat off and placed it on a nearby a chair.

'Where are those two idiots' He searched the area.
"Sun! Moon!" He called out.

Sun, who was putting away boxes in a nearby storage unit, peeked his head out from the room.
"I'm in here!" He waved to get the mans attention.

"Where's Moon? And get over here, now" The man commanded.

Sun did as he was told. 

"He's in quiet area" Sun pointed.
"Then go get him" The man crossed his arms.
"Of course, sir" Sun quickly left to go get Moon.

Sun ran into the room Moon was in.
"Moon, he's back" Sun said, his voice almost trembling. 
"Dammit, already?" Moon was in a panic.

Sun nodded his head.
"Quickly. The longer we take the more mad he gets" Sun tried to hurry Moon.

"I need to hid it" Moon quickly said.
"There's no time- just put something in front of it and let's go" Sun suggested. He began walking back to the gentleman.

Moon didn't follow Sun's advice, opting to quickly run after him.
"Wait!-" Moon whisper-yelled.

The man stood in place, arms crossed an his foot tapping on the floor. He waited impatiently. Sun was first to arrive. The man raised an eyebrow, almost to ask where Moon was. Sun pointed behind him where Moon was.

"Finally, the two of you are so slow. My lord, how did the both of you even you get hired here?!" The man was obviously irritated. 

"I was busy" Moon said, trying to seem unaffected.

"As if. You harlequins are so ridiculous. You really are your stereotype" The man held the bridge of his nose. He felt a headache coming.

Moon exchanged a quick glance with Sun, trying to see if Sun could believe what the man just said. 

"Moving on. I managed to get you two a helper. Y/n starts working here tomorrow morning" The man said with displeasure. 

"The poor soul..." Moon muttered.
"Excuse me?" The man quickly turned to Moon, "you want to repeat that louder, Moon?". The man walked up to Moon, trying to intimidate him.

"You heard what I said. It's a nightmare working here, especially since you treat as low life's" Moon snapped.

The man glared at Moon. A sudden slap sent Moon down to the floor. Moon held the side of his face where the man slapped him, hissing in pain.
"You dare talk back to me? Do you know who you are messing with?!" The man was full of rage, "I can get you fired so easily. I treat you like low life's because you are lowl lifes!" 

Sun tried to rush to Moon's side. Unfortunately, he got stopped.
"Don't try to help him. This is what he gets for being so rude" The gentleman said, "I help you and you snap back at me with rude remarks!"

"Get this place ready" He commanded. The man turned to leave, grabbing his coat on his way out. He paused by the door. "Tch, what a pair of jokes.." He grumbled as he left.

Once the man was out of range, Sun helped Moon up and onto a chair.
"You okay?" Sun asked.

"What do you think?" Moon asked, annoyed.

"I'm sorry..." Sun looked at the floor.

Moon sighed heavily.
"This could have been avoided if you didn't give him Starlight's name" Moon had his voice full of resentment, resentment towards Sun.

"Which could have also been avoided if you didn't talk to them in the first place!" Sun fought back.
"The same could be said to you" Moon added on.

There was a moment of silence. The two re-thinking their actions and the night prior. Despite the situation, Moon didn't regret talking with Y/n. And Sun almost felt excited once he knew he was getting another chance to see Y/n again, no matter the circumstances.

"Let me take a look" Sun said suddenly.

Moon removed his hand from where he got slapped. Sun's face was full of worry.

"Did he leave a mark?" Moon asked.
"Yeah... I give it two weeks before it fades away" Sun replied.

Moon sighed into his hands.

"I-it's okay though! I can get something to cover it up" Sun offered.

There was another long stretch of silence as Sun and Moon stayed in place. Sun rubbed Moon's back, trying to comfort Moon the best he could. 

"I hate him.." Moon admitted.

"That's okay. I hate Isaac too" Sun muttered back.

✲꘏ ꘏ Meanwhile ꘏ ꘏✲

(POV: Y/n in 2nd Person)

It felt like you've been studying for hours. Groaning, you leaned backwards on your chair. You looked out your window, the sun was setting. You got up in a hurry.

'It's almost dinner time!' You panicked.

Quickly tidying things up, temporarily, you headed out the door and ran towards the main living area. Walking in, panting heavily, you saw maids and butlers bustling about. You stayed in placed and watched them. 

"Excuse me, Mx, but your parents request your presence at the dinner table" A butler suddenly appeared beside you, making you jump.

"O-of course" You smiled. You followed the butler as he weaved his way past the busy workers. He stopped at the door, holding it open for you. You thanked him.

"Oh and, one more thing" The butler began. You turned to look at him. "please don't make a mess. I'd hate to clean up after another of you.. 'Outbursts'" 

You nodded, feeling embarrassed about the events of the morning. You took your usual seat in the dinner table. It was a lot calmer in the dinning room. You didn't dare to look up and see who was in the room with you. It wasn't long before your food got served. 

You gathered enough courage to look up from your plate and at your father. You saw him whispering to a maid, she then left in a hurry.

"So, dear Y/n" You mother spoke suddenly.

"Yes, mother?" You prepared yourself.

"I expect three things from you. Do you think you can follow these three, simple, expectations?" Your mother said. You nodded, she didn't seem to like that. "First of all, you are expected to act as the child of a noble family. There is to be no mucking around while you are at the estate. Secondly, you are to at least try and make a good impression on the families that arrive at the school."

Your eyes felt heavy. You heard the same speech all your life whenever you went out. It was so predicable. 

"Thirdly..." Your mother continued, "and I know this contradicts what I said from the start, but please do try to find someone"

You exhaled.
"Really, mom?" You began eating, thinking she was done.

You blocked her out as she basically repeated her three expectations. It had been a long day for you. You couldn't wait to leave your house, away from you mother, and have some peace and quiet. Then again, you wondered how either Sun or Moon would react to seeing you again.

Once dinner was over you walked to your living quarters, exhausted from just being near your parents. Opening the door, you found a large luggage laying on your bed. Looking in your closet, you saw some of your clothes were missing. You quickly rushed back to the main living area. You saw no one was there and ran to your father's study area.

Bursting through the door, you saw your father calmly writing, his reading glasses loose on his face.

"Father- why is there luggage on my bed?!" You asked quickly.

Your father sighed, putting his glasses down.
"Your mother has told me you're staying at the companies estate for the remainder of your stay. It's for safety reasons" your father explained, "I had a maid go through your things while you are dinner"

"I'm what?!" You shouted.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The plot thickness.

I know a lot of you don't read the beginning and end author notes, but I'mma still write something at the end of here because it makes me feel better.

My mental health is going lower than my grades. I'm having a rough time waking up and doing work. Normally I wouldn't talk about it but it's really effecting the way I write and how efficient I am. All I'm saying is, there's going to be lost of angst for a while, and chapters are going to be posted rarely.

Word Count: 3334

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
902K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love Par :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
271K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹