Plus Sized Pretty

De Kindahippies

Jinx Anders is a plus sized girl, she has a lonely personality, shy to those who don't know her, which would... Mais

Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 1, Part 1)
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 1, Part 2)
Her name was Jinx Anders (Chapter 2, Part 1)
Alexandria Mayer: Queen Bitch (Chapter 2, Part 2)
Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 1)
Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 2)
Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 3)
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 1)
Something Has Got To Change...
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 2)
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 3)
Thank You
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 1)
Hi.
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 2)
Update
Poetry & Things
UPDATE?????
I'm So Sorry.
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 3)
Update?
I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU
Update -- Turkey Day
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 6, Part 1)
Not a chapter -- Just an Update

Siblings Are The Worst (Chapter 2, Part 3)

14.7K 546 32
De Kindahippies

CLICKY CLICKY THE VOTE BUTTON!!!!!

 LEAVE ME A COMMENT? <3

(James POV)

When the bell rang signalling the end of my third hour I pulled my bag across my chest and made my way out of the crowded room. I pushed my way past a group of kids standing in the middle of the hall way, grunting when I finally made it through the wall.

"Some people just don't have any class," I thought to myself as I walked out into the quad, scanning the faces for Jinx.

I decided to take a seat under a tree in the far left of the quad, I figured she would be able to see me here. I pulled out my iPod and put in my ear buds like I always do. Shutting out the world, making everyone and everything disappear. It was only me and my music.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my sketch pad; I flipped to the middle and looked down at the blank page.

I reached for my pencil and began sketching, nodding my head to the beat.

"Life is like a track of music,

You nod your head,

Jump when you are told,

And conform to the lyrics

Of those who are above us."

I sang along quietly to the song. It was the newest release from an underground band called Art Conspiracy.

I looked up from my sketching and noticed that the girl Alexandria was all over the guy I saw in detention in my second hour.

"Hm, that's odd," I thought to myself out loud.

"What's odd?" I heard a voice say from my right. I looked over and saw Jinx standing awkwardly at my side.

"Um, nothing. So you decided to come after all? I am so relieved. I thought you were going to stand me up." I stood and looked down at her with a joking smile.

She smiled in return and sat down under the tree, noticing my sketch book. She reached over and flipped through it. I panicked and snatched it from her, holding it tightly.

She squeaked and looked up at me in surprise.

"What was that?" She said almost apologetically.

I tilted my head in shame and sat down beside her. "Yeah, sorry about that. I just don't like people looking at them, it's like a journal or a diary. It hides all of my secrets." I said this softly, glancing from the book to look into her beautiful brown eyes.

She nodded. "Yeah,  I completely understand what you mean. But from what I saw they are incredible. You should share your skills with the world, not everyone has your kind of talent."

I smiled sheepishly and put the book in my bag, pulling out a sandwich in a plastic bag. I held it up in front of her and she smiled.

"Just like I promised." I said playfully.

"Yes, just like you promised, and you really do like the crusts cut off." She replied and laughed.

She looked so relaxed, at ease. It was a nice change from seeing her tense and on edge in class and walking down the hall way. I wonder if she always reacted so comfortably with people. Maybe she just didn't like crowds.

I silently mused to myself and considered asking her, but I chose not to. I didn't want to scare her away, she was just starting break out of from her shell.

(Jinx POV)

When James snatched the book away from me I was taken aback but I could understand where he was coming from when he said it was private.

 "Of course, crusts are gross," James said jokingly. 

I smiled and shook my head when he offered half. "No thanks, I skip lunch." I said softly, gazing across the quad at a group of guys tossing a Frisbee back and forth.

"What? Why is that?" James asked curiously as he chewed on his sandwich.

"It's..personal. No big deal," I said in reply, continuing to avoid contact. I jumped slightly when he reached out to touch my arm. 

I always reacted weird when someone touched me. I hate crowds or even walking down the hall because there are people all around me and I hate being brushed against. 

"Jinx, I know we havne't know each other for very long but if you are starving your self or something,  I can help you. I mean, I'm not a doctor or anything but-," I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"No! That's not it at all, I don't starve myself. I just don't eat lunch, it's not a big deal. Why would you assume that?" I asked, hiding the hurt and humiliation in my voice. 

I really don't starve myself, what hurt was the fact that my brain was telling me he assumed I did because of my weight. But he hadn't mentioned my weight at all, so maybe he really just cares.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I was making an assumption, I was just..I don't know. Let's talk about something else. Tell me about your name, it is quite peculiar."

I was about to answer when a red and white Frisbee came flying past our faces and into the trunk of the tree, toppling onto the ground.

I looked down at the Frisbee and back up when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey! Sorry Sis, didn't mean to aim for your head," my younger brother Alex said as he came over to retrieve the plastic disk.

He nodded suspiciously at James, glancing back and forth between us for a few seconds.

My brother is a sophomore, one year younger than me and a part of the popular crowed. He is tall, 6'3 and pale. We both have the same dark brown hair and brown eyes, but he has an irritatingly deep voice. He wears his hair across his forehead like many other kids do. He is the complete opposite of me although we look alike. 

He likes sports and parties, I like books and fashion. He likes serial dating and prom, I like gaping at hot guys in magazines and window shopping for prom dresses.

I was shaken from my thoughts when I heard him say, "So..you're the new kid. What are you doing with my sister? You can do way better than her. Just because you are all 'alternative," he said the last word in air quotes, "doesn't mean you have to hang with other misfits, -"

My face turned red with anger as my Alex rambled on and on. I finally picked up the Frisbee and threw it at his head. It hit him square in the face and continued to fly backwards. I smiled at his crumpled expression and nodded at his friends scrambling to catch it. 

"Go fetch!" I said as if I were talking to a dog. He scowled at me ran back to his group of friends.

James looked at me quizzically.

"So, you have a brother?" He asked sarcastically, smiling softly.

"Eh, yeah. He's...he is irrelevant. I'm pretty sure he is adopted too." I tried to make a joke of the situation, my face still red from anger and embarrassment. How could my own brother turn on me and say such things in front of the one person who had friend potential?

I sighed and picked at an invisible piece of hair on my jeans.

James chuckled at my joke and leaned back against the tree.

"It's all good, I completely understand. I have two brothers and a sister at home. Siblings are annoying."

I nodded in agreement and he seemed to catch onto what I was feeling.

"You don't have to be embarrassed Jinx, if what he said is bothering you than forget it. You are a cool person."

I looked up and shrugged, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, so I've been told," I said playfully holding my head up high and looking down at James, if that was possible. 

He chuckled again and shook his head.

"You are really funny too. I like you Jinx." He said, looking at me.

Once again I flushed and coughed awkwardly.

"Um, yeah. Thanks, you are really funny too James. What you said to Mr. Gardener this morning was hysterical! His face was priceless." I said, remembering how Mr. Gardener was seething with rage after James had left the classroom.

 "Yeah well with it being the first day I wanted to make a good impression," he replied sarcastically and chuckled.

"So, about your name.." He went on to say and I sighed softly.

I was trying to avoid this subject, everyone asked me about my name and I never knew how to answer.

"Well," I started and thankfully the bell rang signalling the end of lunch, I let out a breath of relief.

I stood and collected my bag and began walking away with James running after me.

"Wait, Jinx. I wanted to ask you something before you go. What are you doing on Friday?"

I turned at looked at him as if he had two heads. Was he crazy? Did the Frisbee accidentally hit him in the head? Was he asking me out on a date?

All of these questions ran through my mind as I stood there staring at him.

"Nothing, w-why do you ask?" I stammered nervously as he got closer to me.

I could smell the chocolate axe on his skin and I looked up at his face.

He slipped a piece of paper into my hand and walked away, that adorable crooked smile spreading across his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the note say? Hmm? What do ya think? I don't even know yet...

We shall see my lovelies!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!

I appreciate every comment, vote, and read I get.

Thank you so much for supporting Jinx!

Love and Flying Frisbees,

-Em

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.5K 862 23
Bailey Transon.Plus size teenager, a lover of bus taker and too busy to care of other peoples opinions.With conquering the world other than suffering...
Seal The Deal De silvercrxwn

Ficção Adolescente

5.4K 98 33
Jessie Karlton, the renowned preppy Queen of prestigious Kyde Private High has to be enggaged to the King of the school, Landon Park. Having to be in...
104K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
The Bad Boy Bet On Me De S.

Ficção Adolescente

264K 10.5K 29
Started 16.4.17 Finished 7.6.17 HIGHEST RANK IS #10 IN TEEN FICTION :) Current cover is by @Aisling_Page "Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I...