Creepypasta X Reader- A New B...

Od xXSilent_ShadowXx

Y/N is just a normal girl, with a normal life. At least it is normal to her. Ever since her little brother, T... Více

Your Backstory
Chapter 1: Everything is Normal, Everything is Fine.
Chapter 2: Into the Woods I Go
Chapter 3: Thank You Slendy
Chapter 4: Another day, Another Beating.... Or Two
A/N
Chapter 5: A New Home?
Chapter 6: Umm... Hi?
Chapter 7: Meeting the Pastas
Chapter 8: A Nice Walk and Making A New Friend
Chapter 10: An Awesome Tea Party, and Beautiful Dress for A Beautiful Girl.....
Chapter 11: Jealousy and Sweaters
Chapter 12: My New Room, and Becoming A Killer
Chapter 13: Training With Jeff
Chapter 14: Resting and Playing Video games
Chapter 15: Going To The Carnival!!!!
Chapter 16: The Corruption of Dreams... And Going for a Swim....
Chapter 17: Cutting It Close and Saying Goodbye To An Old Friend
Chapter 18: Walking Off the Pain and Meeting A Demon
Chapter 19: Zalgo's Mansion and A Little Lost Soul
Chapter 20: The True Side of Zalgo, and Going Home
Chapter 21: Things Going Back to Normal and Your First Kill
Chapter 22: A New Beginning.

Chapter 9: An Apology, and Meeting The Slender Brothers

46.6K 1.3K 2.3K
Od xXSilent_ShadowXx

-NOTE- I do not own the picture above, I just got it off of google Images xD that's all, soo.... ON WITH THE STORY!

(sorry if there is no picture it's glitching for me so when I put a picture it disappears o.O)

Y/POV

You look up from Smile to see who the three shadows belonged to and you couldn't believe what you saw. Right behind you were three Slenders, but each were different. You had guessed that these were the brothers Slendy was talking about when you were in the woods before.

"Why Hello Miss! You must be Slenders friend right? Have you by chance seen my brother Slender anywhere? We just came back from a very important mission." Splendor (the one with the polka dots xD) said as he took off his hat and bowed.

"Slendy Just left a few minutes ago.... I don't know where he went though... Sorry."

"It's okay, we will find him soon." Said Trendy (the one with the glasses) as he looked at his brother Splendy, "Come on brother let's go look for him." Said Trendy as he now glaring at Offenderman who was staring at you..... let's just say 'weirdly'. "You too Offender, we all know what your thinking and it's clearly on your face. Sorry miss for his nature, some people are just rude..." Trendy said as he fixed his glasses on his face.

"Aww, like you know what I'm thinking, after all who would harm a lady as beautiful as she?~" Offender said as he smirked at you, "Care for a rose my dear?~" Offender cooed as he went to hand you a beautiful blood red rose. The rose was so beautiful that you were about to take it, making Offenders grin even wider. Just before you grabbed it, a pair of tendrils picked you up and moved you away from Offender and behind them. This person was none other than Slendy and he looked very angry.

"What were you doing Offender?! You will not do what you do to your victims to Y/N, and if I EVER catch you offering her a rose again, you will regret it." Slender boomed in rage as he glared at Offender.

"Y/N~......... What a beautiful name~." Offender cooed as he smirked at his brother, seeming to be fearless.

"Splendor, Trendor, could you please take miss Y/N into the mansion," Slender asked a little angrily as he then looked down to Smile dog as well, "Along with Smile dog too, I have some........ Things I'd like to discuss with Offender." and with that Splendor came over to you with a smile and said "Come on dear, lets go inside!" You slowly walked with Splendor as Trendy and Smile followed close behind.

you sighed, looking down and pulling your hoodie up over your head as your head hung low.

"Aww don't worry! Slender just seems to care for you! I can see it in his...... face?....." Splender said as he started to chuckle a little as he took you guys inside. As soon as you went inside, you were tackled by Sally into a tight hug.

"Y/N!!! I THOUGHT THAT YOU LEFT MEEE!!!!" Sally said as she hugged you tighter. You started to giggle as you said, "Sals.......... Can't............ Breathe........"

"Whoopsie! Sorry I just missed you so much!" she said as she let go of you, "You forgot your teddy in my room, but don't worry! Charlie and I took Care of him while you were gone!" Sally said proudly as she grabs your hand and drags you to the stairs quickly and into her room. "Thanks Sals! I really Appreciate it, I bet he was in safe hands too!" You said with a smile as you entered her room and looked at your teddy who was tucked into the bed safely.

"You know, you can sleep in here until Slendy fixes your room up!' Sally chirped as she looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Of course I will Sally! Thank you for being so kind." You say as you smile at her and embrace her into a hug.

~~Slender's POV~~

As I teleported away in anger, I thought about what Y/N had told me a bit, and she was right. Smile could have killed her but yet he didn't.......

'I owe her an apology' I thought as I Teleported back to the Slendermansion, only to see my brothers outside as well as Smile Dog and Y/N who was talking to Splendy.

'How did she get outside?! the door was locked.....' I thought as I looked over to the now wide open window on the second floor

'Wow that's very interesting.... No human should survive that fall unharmed....' I thought as I looked over to where Y/N was, she was now talking to Offender and it seems that he was offering her... A ROSE?!?!?!....

'NOO!' I thought In anger as I teleported next to Y/N just as she was about to grab the rose. I picked her up with my tendrils and put her behind me for protection.

"What were you doing Offender?! You will not do what you do to your victims to Y/N, and if I EVER catch you offering her a rose again, you will regret it." I yelled in rage as I glared at Offender.

"Y/N~......... What a beautiful name~." Offender cooed as he smirked at me, seeming to be fearless.

"Splendor, Trendor, could you please take miss Y/N into the mansion," I asked a little angrily as I then looked down to Smile dog as well, "Along with Smile dog too, I have some........ Things I'd like to discuss with Offender." and with that, Splendor went over to Y/N to take her inside.

"Come on dear, lets go inside!" He said as they headed towards the house with smile and Trendor following close behind. Once they were inside, I quickly looked at my younger brother who was just standing there with that devilish grin on his face.

"Offender I don't want you to be around Y/N, I do not trust you around her, especially considering what you do." I stated to Offender

"Aw come on Slender, can't a guy just have a little fun? After all, I do have to admit she is one of the most beautiful women I've seen~" Offender said as his smirk grew even wider. I looked at him in rage as my tendrils started to come out of my back.

"Brother you think you can scare me? Ha lets see you try!" Offender spat as his tendrils came out as well.

"Brother I will not fight you, just know that if you ever try something like that with Y/N, you will regret it." I said as my voice went demonic, acquiring a whimper from Offender as he flinched at my sudden change in mood. With that, I turned away and headed back into the house, leaving Offender there in shock and horror.

~Y/POV~

As you let go of Sally you saw that Slendy was at the door, looking at you.

"Hey Slendy!" Sally Says as she runs over and gives him a hug, which he returns.

"Hello Sally, would you mind if I have a word with Y/N in private please?" Slender asked as he looked down at Sally.

"Sure Slendy!" she said as she went over to her bed and grabbed her teddy bear, Charlie. As she left, Slender walked into the room and sat on the bed, patting a seat next to him, ushering you to sit down as well. You walk over to the bed and sit down, staring at Slendy waiting for what he has to say.

"Child, I'm sorry for doubting you about Smile, I should have known that if he was walking with you that he wasn't hostile, but I just didn't want to take the chance." Slender said sounding upset.

"It's Ok Slendy, I understand." and with that you hugged him, which caught him off guard but he soon gave into it and hugged you back. As you two sat there hugging for a few minutes, Sally came back into the room with Charlie.

"Hey Y/N do you wa- Aww" she said as she looked back and forth from you to Slendy.

"You two look so cute together!" Sally said in glee as she bounced up and down.

You giggled and went up to pick Sally up.

"Thanks Sals, but what were you going to ask me before?" you asked curious as you looked her in the eyes.

"Oh yeah! I wanted to know If you wanted to have a tea party with me! I could ask some of the other pastas too! Ooooh it would be so much fun!!" Sally said happily.

"Sure Sally! That sounds like fun!" you replied as you let Sally down.

"Okay! Let's get it set up!" she said as you two started to gather things for your little tea party.

~~~~A/N~~~~

Yay another chapter's out! and Yes, I didn't forget to update yesterday, It's just I had a crap ton of homework to do and I'm still not even done yet! But, I will be updating again today hopefully and OR tomorrow, but just keep your eyes open for an update even if its just one instead of two... Again I'm really sorry but hey, summer is around the corner and I will try to update as much as I can then, Other than that, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and make sure to share it so your friends so can read it too :D and as always I'll see you guys in the next chapter.... BAIIIIII!!!!

<3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

134K 1.3K 14
This is a Story about you the reader this is my first story where I'm not the character so yay. I don't own any of the creepy pastas they belong to t...
37.6K 839 32
Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meets the creepypasta's who are similar too...
44.8K 884 21
(Y/N) was once human, living a normal and happy life. After her weird encounter, her life takes a turn but is it for better or worse? Let's read to f...
280 2 10
(Y/N) is a wonderful painter, but she paints in the dark. it is one of her many hobbies. her other hobbies are drawing and writing. she lives in a sm...