His Obsession (Stalker Roman...

Av estradagrey

"๐‘บ-๐’”๐’๐’๐’˜," ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’—๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ... Mer

His Obsession
Aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter forty-five
epilogue
vishual epilogue ๊จ„.
HER REBOUND (published)

chapter twenty

5.3K 125 44
Av estradagrey

She clung onto me.

Just like a cute little little koala, her body was attached to mine. "Come on, sweetheart, let's clean up."

She shook her head from my chest. "Come on, it's all sticky and wet." I pat her back softly. "You'll go again." She murmured. A smile rose on my lips. "I promise, I will not." I chuckled.

"You're lying." She sounded like she was about to cry which made instant worry cloud me. I peaked over to see her eyes closed and not a second later, coldness touched my chest. "Are you crying, baby?"

She just choked and gagged on my cock and now she's crying about me leaving her?

Cute.

I sit up with her still clinging onto me like I'd fade the exact second she'd let go. "I'm not going anywhere." I reassured. "I only left for so long because I had some work."

She opened her dark eyes and blinked up at me, her eyelashes wet. She looked so sad but I must admit, I was having nothing but inappropriate thoughts. "She wiped her tears on my chest and detached herself from me. "S-sorry."

She used her hand to remove the wetness from my skin, she looked raw and overwhelmed. "I think I'm getting my period."

My brow raises curiously. She changes emotions as fast as she changes clothes.

She gets up and away from me, I used the time to her put my slacks back on. "I'm sorry about that... I—" She doesn't have any justification for her action but I know exactly. I knew what I was doing when I treated her the way I did. My soul is lonely, it needs a broken one to quench its loneliness. A girl like Zhaian doesn't take much effort to please, all she needs is someone who listens.

But she doesn't think anyone will ever listen to her because she feels as if she doesn't deserve that much kindness. A girl who doesn't know her potential is a piece of cake.

A broken heart that needs some warmth. She can't get it from me because I'm made of ice, I'll break it further, and harder and better.

"It's okay, I'll help you finish. Since I interrupted." I give her a cheeky half smile.

She barely smiles, she just turns around and heads to the kitchen. I follow her.

. . .

She cleaned the countertops, wiped the dishes and took all the papers out. While I cleaned the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

She stopped cleaning the counter and winced as she stumbled back. "Ow, ow, ow." She breathed.

I rush to her side.

"What's wrong, are you okay?"

I knew the familiar feeling of my period cramps. Like a fucking truck made of cement and over loaded with bricks was running over stomach. I bent over the table to remove half of my body pressure from my feet. Zade's arm fell over my back as he held me softly.

"I'm fin—"

"Stop with the bullshit, Aia." He said, his voice protective. "What's wrong?"

I was on birth control, the first time I got it was when I was nineteen, and I loved how less I got my period because of it.

But whenever I did, the pain was worse than stabbing your toe against a metal corner of the table. And that's a lot.

I stand up up straight and push him off. "I'm fine." I put a hand in between us.

There was nothing but care and worry in his eyes. Somehow my mind convinced the naive part of me that he was faking it all. He wouldn't care if I was in pain.

"I'm always right here"
That's bullshit.

He made it clear from the beginning. He doesn't want any entanglements. All he wants is to get in my pants. How the fuck does he expect me to act after he left me for a month. A month, after I let him have the biggest part of me.

But I'm a stupid, foolish, brainless, and naive person who lets anyone do anything to them, as long as they stay.

I've grown up but I haven't matured.

"I gave you what you wanted, isn't it? Thank you for helping me clean but that's it. Go, please."

I can't say I'm surprised when he moves back, his concerning fading into obscurity.

I can't help my eyes from burning with tears when he turns his back on me and walks in the direction of the door.

See? No one's ever just there.

At the end of day when I'm hurting the most and in times he promised to always be here, he's never there. And it fucking sucks.

Sucks to do everything for someone and for them to dim in the thinnest of times. It really sucks.

I hold in my cries for when I'm the shower, to let it all out into a world where there's no shits for anyone to provide me with. No fucks and no cares.

No Zade and no Hannah. No Angelica and no Dad.

No fucking one.

. . .

"Daniel, I have a question..." I've been pacing up and down the aisles but I can't seem to make up my mind. "What's up?" He says, and I hear the distant typing of his keyboard.

"What kind of food do women like on their...uh... periods?" My voice felt unfamiliar, I had no idea what she was turning me into.

A laughed bloomed from the other side of the line. "She has you, doesn't she?" He laughed.

"I think I should remind you of what you told me a few times." He exhaled. "I don't need a fucking lecture, tell me or hang up."

Once upon a time Daniel was smitten over his high school sweetheart that when we met, he couldn't even smile. I didn't get it because he said he was the one to leave her, then why mourn a plate you broke deliberately?

"Junk food." He said, "Be specific," I answered, I was running out of patience. "Fuck man, chocolates, ice cream and everything in between." He sounded agitated. I hung up before saying thank you just because I felt like he didn't deserve it.

I get everything I see, something I'd get for my little sister. Chips, chocolates (all types) and ice-creams. I also got her a comfy teddy.

I pay for the items and head to her house.

I type in the code I hacked and electricity would go out for a few minutes but it's normal. I'm using an alternative code that was supposed to expire three weeks ago.

I enter with the three plastics loaded to the brim and teddy in between my arm.

I took a shower at the gym before I went to the store, so I'm wearing fresh clothes and I smell better.

It's embarrassing how rarely I'm at my own house, I haven't been there in a week now, and counting.

The door closes after me and I walk into a cloud of darkness. "Aia?" I call out.

I don't hear any sudden movements so I make my way up to her room. This time I behave civil, I knock on the door and wait for a response. When I hear a muffled go away.

I go in.

Nothing and no one on this earth can keep me away from her. Not even herself.

She's mine and mine only.

Her tears her mine as much as her joys. I should be the only one making her feel those emotions. No one else but me, because she is mine.

Mine alone.

_

So romantic🥰

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

329K 12.7K 47
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š " ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ฉ. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ...
12K 495 62
โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด โ—— ใ€€ ส/ษด, แด„สœแดษช ส/ษด - ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ - ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ - ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ— โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด‹ษชษดษข โ—— ใ€€ แด›แด€แด‡...
173K 4.7K 56
๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„๐๐“ ๐— ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ - "๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๏ฟฝ...