The children who lived, Fough...

Por Moldyvoldytoes420

||ONGOING|| 1976, the year that changed the Maurders and so life. What will happen when a note suddenly appea... Mais

Author's note
NEW BOOK (s)
Cast
Prologue
FIRST YEAR: THE SORCERER'S STONE
Chapter One
chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter evelen
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
SECOND YEAR; THE CHAMBER OF SECERETS
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
THIRD YEAR; THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Forty-four
FOURTH YEAR; THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter Fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fity seven
FIFTH YEAR: THE ORDER OF PHEONIX
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one

Chapter fifty six

2.7K 109 22
Por Moldyvoldytoes420

THE DEATH EATERS

(A/N: There will not be a lot of reaction in this chapter due to the fact that I am suffering a little bit of writer's block but I just want to get fourth year done and I will add more later on.)

Voldemort looked away from Harry and Primrose and began examining his own body. His hands were like large, pale spiders; his long white fingers caressed his own chest, his arms, his face; the red eyes, whose pupils were slits, like a cat's, gleamed still more brightly through the darkness. His expression was rapt and exultant. He took not the slightest notice of Wormtail, who lay twitching and bleeding on the ground,

Regulus burst into laughter, "He has no nose!"

A few people looked at him as if he had lost it.

"Oh come on, it's hilarious."

Voldemort slipped one of those unnaturally long-fingered hands into a deep pocket and drew out a wand. He caressed it gently too; and then he raised it, and pointed it at Wormtail, who was lifted off the ground and thrown against the headstone where Harry and Primrose were tied; he fell to the foot of it, and lay there, crumpled up and crying.

Voldemort turned his scarlet eyes upon Harry, laughing a high, cold, mirthless laugh.

Wormtail's robes were shining with blood now; he had wrapped the stump of his arm in them.

"My Lord..." he choked, "my Lord...you promised...you did promise..."

"Pathetic" Scoffed Barty

Peter would have taken offense to that if he hadn't agreed.

"Hold out your arm," said Voldemort lazily.

"Oh, Master...thank you, Master..."

He extended the bleeding stump, but Voldemort laughed again.

"The other arm, Wormtail."

"Master, please...please."

Voldemort bent down and pulled out Wormtail's left arm; he forced the sleeve of Wormtail's robes up past his elbow, where a skull like tattoo with a snake protruding from its mouth was,

Evan looked like he was going to be sick.

Voldemort examined it carefully, ignoring Wormtail's uncontrollable weeping.

"It is back," he said softly, "they will all have noticed it and now, we shall see... now we shall know."

He pressed his long white forefinger to the brand on Wormtail's arm. The scar on the twins' forehead seared with a sharp pain again, and Wormtail let out a fresh howl; Voldemort removed his fingers from Wormtail's mark,

With a look of cruel satisfaction on his face, Voldemort straightened up, threw back his head, and stared around at the dark graveyard.

"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel it?" he whispered, his gleaming red eyes fixed upon the stars. "And how many will be foolish enough to stay away?"

He began to pace up and down before Harry, Primrose, and Wormtail, eyes sweeping the graveyard all the while.

After a minute or so, he looked down at Harry again, a cruel smile twisting his snakelike face.

"You stand, Harry, Primrose Potter, upon the remains of my late father," he hissed softly. "A Muggle and a fool... very like your dear mother. But they both had their uses, did they not? Your mother died to defend you as a child...and I killed my father, and see how useful he has proved himself, in death."

Lily grits her teeth.

Voldemort laughed again. Up and down he paced, looking all around him.

"You see that house upon the hillside, Potter? My father lived there. My mother, a witch who lived here in this village, fell in love with him. But he abandoned her when she told him what she was...He didn't like magic, my father...He left her and returned to his Muggle parents before I was even born, Potter, and she died giving birth to me, leaving me to be raised in a Muggle orphanage but I vowed to find him I revenged myself upon him, that fool who gave me his name Tom Riddle..."

"Is he seriously giving them a history lesson about his family?" Mary asked.

Still, he paced, his red eyes darting from grave to grave.

"Listen to me, reliving family history..." he said quietly, "why, I am growing quite sentimental. But look, Harry, Primrose! My true family returns."

The air was suddenly full of the swishing of cloaks. Between graves, behind the yew tree, in every shadowy space, wizards were Apparating.

The air in the great hall suddenly became tense.

All of them were hooded and masked. And one by one they moved forward.
slowly, cautiously, as though they could hardly believe their eyes. Voldemort stood in silence, waiting for them.

"Welcome, my friends. Thirteen years it's been...yet here you stand before me as though it Were only yesterday. Whole. Healthy. In full possession of your powers. I confess myself...disappointed."

A tremor of apprehension runs through the Death Eaters.

"For how is it that such a powerful band of wizards, wizards who had sworn me eternal loyalty, could never once, in all these years, come to the aid of their master?"

One of the men suddenly flung himself forward, breaking the circle. Trembling from head to foot, he collapsed at Voldemort's feet.

Rodolphus snorts, "Ten gallons it's Avery."

"Oh your on brother, I say Carrow."

"Master!" he shrieked, "Master, forgive me! Forgive us all!"

Voldemort began to laugh. He raised his wand. "Crucio!"

The Death Eater on the ground writhed and shrieked. Voldemort raised his wand. The tortured Death Eater lay flat upon the ground, gasping.

Primrose scoffs quietly, "How pathetic."

"Primrose!" Lily hissed.

"Give me thirteen years, then perhaps I'll forgive you, Avery." He paces past, "Nott. McNair. Crabbe. Goyle.
Not one of you tried to find me..."

Rabastan huffs and slides ten gallons toward his brother.

Primrose tenses up at hearing Theodore's last name. Voldemort pauses before a wizard wearing a Serpent Ring.

"Not even you, Lucius."

Sirius jumps up and points a finger in Lucius's direction, "Ha! See I was right about you being a filthy death eater!"

Narcissa shakes her head at her fiancé.

Lucius sneers at Sirius, "May I remind you where you ended up?"

"My Lord, I was constantly on the alert."
came Lucius Malfoy's voice swiftly from beneath the hood. "Had there been any sign, any whisper of your whereabouts—"

"There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers."

"I assure you, My Lord, I have not renounced the old ways. The face
I present each day to the wizarding world as my true mask."

"I think it's safe to say you are a man of many masks, Lucius."

Tense silence hangs in the air. Then a Whimpering voice,

"I returned to you. I returned..."

"Yeah cause your a coward," Evan murmured

Voldemort looked down at Wormtail, "Out of fear. Not loyalty. Still, you have proven useful these past few months, Wormtail..."

Voldemort raised his wand again and whirled it through the air. A streak of what looked like molten silver hung shining in the wand's wake. Momentarily shapeless, it writhed and then formed itself into a gleaming replica of a human hand, bright as moonlight, which soared downward and fixed itself upon Wormtail's bleeding wrist.

Wormtail's sobbing stopped abruptly.

"My Lord," he whispered. "Master . .. it is beautiful ... thank you ... thank you..."

"The lord giveth. and the lord taketh away."

Wormtail nods in mute fear. Voldemort grins.

"It's a Muggle saying. I've always found it amusing. Now where is my son?"

"Doesn't he like hate all muggle things?"

None of the death eaters spoke,

"I said... Where is my son!"

"What son?"

"The kid that always hangs around Primrose, and is kinda obsessed with her." Said Marlene

"Oh him..."

Primrose becomes even more tense.

Lucius steps forward, "My lord, your son is back at Hogwarts,"

Voldemort hissed, "He will be dealt with later."

Voldemort puts his boot to Cedric's face, rolls his stricken eyes to the light, he clicks his tongue.

"Such a handsome boy."

"Don't touch him!"

Voldemort's eyes snapped to Harry, narrowing with then, softening.

"Harry. Primrose. I'd almost forgotten you were here. I'd introduce you, but word has it you're almost as
famous as me these days."

Voldemort gives Cedric's face a last, harsh nudge with his boot—the only indication of anger then slowly begins to circle toward Harry and Primrose.

"The twins who lived. How lies have fed your legend. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge what truly caused me to lose my powers?"

Voldemort grins eerily as he addresses the death eaters.

"It was love. A mother's love. You see, when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her son and daughter, she provided the ultimate protection: I could not touch them."

Voldemort stops before Harry, eyes glittering With fascination as he studies him, his voice a Whisper,

"It was old magic. Something I should have foreseen. But no matter. Things have changed.."

Voldemort presses the tip of his long white finger to Harry's Lightning scar and Harry Gasps in pain and Primrose winces.

"I can touch you now."

Voldemort studies him with an odd detachment, "Astonishing what a few drops of blood will do, eh?" His eyes harden "Fate, Harry. That's what brought us together thirteen years ago.
But fate has nothing to do with tonight.
Tonight you're here because I made it so."

Voldemort eyes Primrose, "Ms. Potter. It seems that my son's obsession with you has not gone away."

"Lies." James scoffed, not wanting to believe it.

"James right now is not the time for all that." Euphemia scolded

Primrose jaw ticks.

"But I'm sure a little torture would fix that problem right up. Untie and Give Mr. and Ms. Potter their wand, Wormtail,"

Wormtail approached Harry and Primrose and raised his new silver hand holding a dagger, with one swipe, cut through the bonds that were tying the twins to the gravestone. He hands them their wands.

"You've been taught how to duel, I presume?" said Voldemort softly, his red eyes glinting through the darkness.

They say nothing, Harry fights to steady his wand.

"We bow to each other," said
Voldemort, bending a little, but keeping his snakelike face upturned to Harry. "Come, the niceties must be observed...Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners...Bow to death, Twins..."

The Death Eaters were laughing again. Voldemort's lipless mouth was smiling. Harry nor did Primrose bow.

"I don't bow for no one and I certainly won't bow for you." Primrose sneered.

"See normally I would cheer her on but..."

"I said, bow," Voldemort said, raising his wand and the twins felt their spine curve as though a huge, invisible hand were bending them ruthlessly forward, and the Death Eaters laughed harder than ever.

"Very good," said Voldemort softly, and as he raised his wand the pressure bearing down upon Harry and Primrose lifted too. "And now you face me, like a man . . . straight-backed and proud, the way your father died... And now - we duel."

Instantly Harry and Primrose fly back through the air and hits the ground ten feet back.

"Crucio!"

"No!!!"

Both Regulus and Sirius watch the screen with terror, knowing how painful that cruse was.

"Girl cannot have a break." Dorcas sighs

It was pain beyond anything the twins had ever experienced; their very bones were on fire; their head was surely splitting along there's scar; eyes were rolling madly in their head; they wanted it to end...to black out...to die...

Lily begins to cry.

And then it was gone. Harry and Primrose both go limp, chest heaving, then...Primrose puts her fists to the ground, and pushes herself to her feet. She helps Harry up too.

"There you go. Your parents
would be proud. Especially your
filthy Muggle mother."

"Hey watch your mouth!" Fumed James

Instantly, Primrose wheels, and fires an angry rope of red light at Voldemort.

With shocking ease, Voldemort deflects it and then returns the favor, sending Primrose Flying Back more. As Primrose hits the ground, she stares up at stars, chest heaving in agony, wand hand trembled. Harry rushes towards her.

"I'm going to destroy you, Harry and Primrose Potter. I'm going to destroy thirteen years of lies. After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers.
After tonight, if they speak of you, they'll speak only of how you begged for death and I, being a merciful lord, obliged. Now. Get up!"

"You couldn't do it the last three times what makes you think this time is gonna be different," said Remus

Voldemort's eyes glitter savagely as Harry brings Primrose to her feet.

"Let's see what school spells you have up your sleeve."

As Voldemort raises his wand, Harry and Primrose staggers away, they crouched behind the headstone. Instantly, part of the headstone explodes and they stumble away, weaving drunkenly through the tombstones.

"Don't you turn your back on me! want you to look at me when I kill you, Potters! I want to see the light leave your eyes!"

The twins stop, wand hanging limply at their side.

"Doesn't this get tiring for you? I mean this is the fourth time you've tried to kill us."

Harry and Primrose share a look before turning to face Voldemort.

"Fine, Have it your way."

The flicker of a grin creases Voldemort's face and his wand rises with Harry's and Primroses,

As they shouted, "Expelliarmus!"
Voldemort cried, "Avada Kedavra!"

A jet of green light issued from Voldemort's wand just as a jet of red light blasted from Harry's and Primrose- they met in midair- and suddenly Harry's and Primrose's wand was vibrating as though an electric charge were surging through it; their hand seized up around it; they couldn't have released it if they'd wanted to - and a narrow beam of light connected the three wands, neither red nor green, but bright, deep gold.

The great hall was silent, everyone leaning on the edge of their seats,

Harry, following the beam with his astonished gaze, saw that Voldemort's long white fingers too were gripping a wand that was shaking and vibrating.

The Death Eaters stir. A few draw their wands,

"Do nothing! They're mine to finish!"

Blisters rise on the surface of the twin's hand where they grip their wand and the muscles of their forearm twitch.
Blood seeps from the Jagged Cut below their elbow. And then as one of the beads quivers at the tip of Voldemort's wand Harry narrows his eyes savagely
Voldemort's eyes flash with fear...
And the bead connects.

A great Wailing scream Echoes over the graveyard and a White flash envelops all as Smoke drifts from the top of Voldemort's wand and Expands taking shape...becoming...

"What's going on?"

Cedric.

"Didn't he die?"

"Hold on,"

Startled, Harry nearly sacrifices the grip on his wan when another Flash envelops the graveyard and Frank Bryce, the old caretaker emerges...

"He was a real wizard, then?" the old man said, his eyes on Voldemort. "Killed me, that one did. . .. You fight him, kids."

Instantly, there is another flash, and twin Streams of Smoke furl forth. Harry's and Primrose's fingers tremble, eyes welling with tears as they looked back into the ghostly face of their mother.

"Your father's coming..." she said quietly. "Hold on for your father... It will be all right... Hold on."

And he came...first his head, then his body..tall and untidy-haired like Harry and Primroses.

"Harry...Primrose... When the connection is broken, you must get to the Portkey. We can linger for a
moment, to give you some time, but only a moment. Do you understand?"

The twins nod, tears streaming down their faces.

"Harry, take my body back, will you? Take my body back to my father."

"I will," said Harry, his face screwed up with the effort of holding the wand.

Lily places her hand upon his own.
"Let go, sweetheart. You're ready..."

James and Lily look at the twins one last time, "We love you. Don't forget that."

James grins, "And tell Moony and Pads that I miss them deerly." He winks.

Remus scoffs, "Of course, you would through in a deer joke. Only you, Prongs."

James grins.

Primrose chuckled and she and Harry let go breaking the golden thread with an almighty wrench of their wand. Instantly. Lily, James, Bryce, and Cedric Anatomies into Smoke and Voldemort Screams In Fury.

As the smoke envelops the Death Eaters, Harry grabs Primrose hand and pelts through the shifting ash and flings himself to Cedric's body.

"Stun him!"

"Ha! Take that!" Regulus shouts out

"Accio!"

As the Cup SOARS through the air into Harry's outstretched hand, the Death Eaters' BLASTS coalesce in a SHOWER of SCARLET LIGHT. When the SPARKS Harry, Primrose, and Cedric are gone.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

757K 24.8K 132
Follow the girl who lived, Anastasia Lily Potter and her friends as they go back in time, to their parent's era, and time at Hogwarts, carrying with...
1.2M 49.4K 148
In which the group from the past watch how their decisions changed the future. [Book 1- Part 1:Philosopher Stone] [Book 1- Part 2: Lightning Thief] [...
94.1K 3.2K 57
It's 1976 and the students at the Hogwarts are in the midst of dinner on Halloween when eight movies are appeared and they are joined by 9 unknown yo...
40.3K 1.2K 13
A group of children, survivors of the second wizard war, victims of losing families, and no strangers to death and mourning are given a chance to pre...