Wanted For Life 2 [KinnPorsch...

Bluehearte

A threat rises against their marriage after family secrets are exposed. Porsche is torn between accepting the... Еще

1 🔫
2 🔫
3 🔫
4 🔫
5 🔫
6 🔫
7 🔫
8 🔫
9 🔫
10 🔫
11 🔫
12 🔫
13 🔫
14 🔫
15 🔫
16 🔫
18 🔫
19 🔫
20 🔫
21 🔫
22 🔫
23 🔫
24 🔫
25 🔫
26 🔫
27 🔫
28 🔫
29 🔫
30 🔫
31 🔫
32 🔫
33 🔫
34 🔫
35 🔫
36 🔫
37 🔫
38 🔫
39 🔫
40 🔫

17 🔫

1.3K 55 12
Bluehearte

Porsche

I had already dismissed Pol and Bas so they could concentrate on tightening the security. No body guard was allowed to leave the mansion alone until the problem was resolved. The top security personnel were out hunting for Ken's body. The burden was too much to bear.

I avoided eating dinner that night. It was better that way. I didn't have the right answers nor the energy to batter back and forth on the reasons why Kinn would be absent for dinner and not home as usual.

I was lounging in the TV room thinking about the rest of my life when Tankhun waltzed in.

"Aww Porsche, what are you doing here alone?" he asked, his hair was tinted red hue, and he wore a flamboyant purplish pajamas.

I wasn't prepared to meet someone let alone Tankhun. I shrugged. "Nothing. Just watching TV."

"What about Kinn?"

"Um... Fine. He's fine."

Tankhun leaned on his elbow and bated his eyelids. That was new but it could only mean one thing.

"What? Was Pong here?"

"Shhh..." Tankhun covered my mouth with his fingers.

My eyes lit up. "Wait... Did you?"

Tankhun blushed and looked away. Then he nodded.

The old Porsche would have made fun of him for sharing his feelings with me, but I restrained myself from acting like an asshole. This was a special time for Tankhun.

Pong is the first person Tankhun ever brought home. Whatever happened between both of them could have been a first kiss or sex, whatever, I was proud of my brother in law.

"You're the one we all look up to. You've been with my brother for six years. So maybe I can get some relationship tips from you."

I smiled. "You want to turn me to a motivational speaker huh?"

"No..." Tankhun waved his hand in the air. "Everyone can see how much you care about each other. I also want that for Pong and I. You understand?"

"I understand." Where would I even begin with this topic, I thought. "Okay. First of you have to be genuinely interested in this person. Secondly, you want to be sure this person feel the same way about you. Thirdly, you both have to put in the work to grow the love between you guys. I'm saying from my experience."

"Is this how you and Kinn made it this far?"

"Mm," I nodded.

"Is that the secret? There is no love portion somewhere?"

I laughed. "No love portion. You can ask Kinn. Maybe he would have something different to say."

"Oho... I think I get it now."

"Get what?"

"I get why Kinn loves you so much."

"Why?"

"You're so smart."

Tankhun smiled and left the room just as he came.

I resumed my hard feelings. On days like this P'Yok usually came to mind. She knew how to alleviate my mood. I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed her number.

"Happy Anniversary!" her voice resounded on the other end before I could say anything.

"Oi... That's cheating. My anniversary was a day before yesterday."

"Oh Porsche. Forgive me. I was just about to call you before you called. Forgive me na kha..."

"Forgiven..."

"How is my favorite couple doing huh?"

"Not bad."

"What do you mean not bad, where is Kinn?"

"He's not home yet. We had a fight."

"What couple have a fight a day after their anniversary, ehh Porsche? Do you want this marriage or not?" Yok was already talking like a deranged mother in law.

"I didn't cause it, Kinn started it." I tried to defend myself.

"Oh no... You're serious."

"Of course I'm serious,"

"Let me see. Does it have to do with jealousy?"

"Yes."

"Porsche, listen. Your man is allowed to be jealous of you. He got himself a handsome man, he knows predators won't take their prying eyes off you."

"He doesn't even listen to me. He won't even pick my calls."

"Give him time, okay. Let him protect you the way he knows best. Okay Porsche."

I sighed. "okay krub. Thank you."

"Bye."

At about eleven pm when it was certain Kinn wouldn't be coming home anytime soon I slipped into Chay's room. I met him already dozing off in bed. He must have sang and danced a lot with Kim that he was exhausted.

I adjusted the blanket on his body then patted his head. Not wanting to disturb him further, I laid on the sofa near the window and managed to get a few hours of sleep.

..........

Kinn

"Khun Kinn... Are you not going home?" Big asked as he drove downtown to the address of a VIP bar I found on Google.

I sighed. Tired from work and sore from exhaustion. "No. I will be sleeping at the hotel."

Big must have sensed something, but he might think he's intruding if he asked further. "Are you having a misunderstanding with Khun Porsche?"

I liked that he called it a misunderstanding. "Mm." I directed my gaze outside the window.

"Permission to speak my mind sir. Porsche is a handsome man, he always stays on his own and does his work at the casino. The men are always the ones to come after him."

I inhaled deeply. "You are quite observant."

"Khun Kinn, I don't want you to lose Porsche. He is a good person."

I knew Porsche inside and outside. I needed no one to remind me of that. I just felt inadequate at the moment.

"Mmm. I heard." I twitched my jaw. It wasn't the first time Big gave me such advice. There was no point arguing. As he drove into the bar, I texted Tey and Time.

******

"You called us on short notice. What's up?"
Tey said as he and Time joined me at a private ViP lounge beside a grand bar.

I had texted them the address and they were here within thirty minutes.

"Just needed to see you guys. I have been stressed out lately." The waiter served my favorite drink and filled three glasses. I noticed he narrowed his eyes at me and blushed, like he knew me or something.

I don't know what it is with young handsome waiters having a crush on me each time I visit a bar.

I gave him a slight nod, and he smiled before he walked away.

"Kinn? Come on. I saw what you did there." Time patted my knees.

"I swear it was just to discharge him. I had nothing in my mind." I said. Which was true. I knew it was a tempting period but I would never sabotage my feelings for Porsche for a few seconds fun with a stranger.

That's how far I had changed for Porsche.

"And where is Porsche?" Tey asked. "You both are hardly inseparable."

"I thought he went to the bathroom." Time said.

I shook my head, "I came alone."

Shock lined both their faces. "Why? You had a fight?"

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, hiding my eyes from them.

"Your face look like you haven't had a proper sleep in days." Time said.

I inhaled. "What's a man to do?" I gulped down the drink.

"Should I call Porsche?" Tey suggested.

"He would be asleep by now. Don't bother..." I said.

Time and Tey went quiet. They took their drinks and nodded their head to the pop music playing in the background.

Tey's phone rang and he stepped out to answer the call.

"How are you two doing?"

"Great. You look heart broken man. Are you okay?"

"I need to tidy up some creep, I'm not sure what the fuck it is he had with Porsche in the past."

"Oho... Is that it? Who is he?"

"He calls himself Jack..." I twitched my jaw in annoyance.

"I giess you have every right to feel this way, but I do trust Porsche." Time said.

I glanced at Time and inhaled. "Easy to say, until you're in my shoes."

"Bro, don't get Porsche frustrated with your unresolved feelings. He loves you that's what matters. Jack is the villain here. Focus."

Tey soon returned back to the table. "It's my mom. She's calling to remind me of the auction scheduled for tomorrow."

"What auction?" I asked.

"GR Group, you were made guest of honor, you forgotten?"

"Man... I swear I forgot," I said rubbing my forehead.

"You will be coming with Porsche right, as a couple?" Time asked.

I rested my back on the chair feeling defeated. How was I supposed to tell Porsche we were attending an auction together?

...........

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

DANCE WITH THE DEVIL E.D Dmi

Любовные романы

15.4K 788 25
Porsche Kittisawasd hails from a wealthy mafia family, but as his family's power waned, they found themselves under attack from rival mafia clans. In...
43.1K 1.5K 17
okay gays, so this is a omegaverse story where porsche have a son with Vegas. Everyone know about this but kinn is the only one who doesn't know it y...
276K 7.6K 40
Kidnapped by Kinn, Porsche was hidden away from the mafia that were out to kill him. Why was Porsche taken by force from his own house by Kinn? And w...
Kinnporsche only mine imscaredofcatss

Любовные романы

89.8K 3.3K 31
Porsche comes back home after two years in America. He goes back to school but encounters the egocentric Kinn, the cousin of a friend whom he met in...