The new kid and me

lilidreamer99 tarafından

Lola is your typical normal girl, that likes to play soccer and listen to music just to get her feelings unde... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2

chapter 1

287 5 1
lilidreamer99 tarafından

Chapter 1

Lola's P.O.V

Hi! I'm Lola. I'm 16 years old. I love to play soccer and to hear to music. I have little sister named Abbie, my two loving parents and my pet sally a little dachshund.

Okay but enough about me you are here to know the story about the new kid that changed my life well here it goes

(Past [weeks before spring dance])

"I'm bored" I said while looking at the ceiling of the most boring classroom in the world.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" This is Amanda my best friend she has blonde hair she is taller than me and loves to play volleyball she is also 16 like me and lives with her single mother.

"I don't know but if don't do anything else im going to die of boredom" i said while putting my head on my seat and groaning lightly.

"Says the girl that likes to sit on her couch and read books all day"

"Well at least my books are not as boring as this class." We are right now taking the most boring class at least for me math. Maybe for me is boring because I never was really good at it.

"don't worry it is almost over"

"okay this is all for today see you tomorrow class!"

After that I rapidly got everything in my backpack and rush out of the classroom with my bestfriend to go to our favorite lunch place under the big tree that is on our soccer field in our school. We go there because is the only place that is farther away from all the mayhem and the craziness of school.

"okay what are you eating for lunch today?" She said while putting her backpack beside her.

"the cafeteria had lasagna." Right after this I squealed because this is absolutely my favorite food ever.

"you got your favorite food and i got mine.... do you know which one is it?"

"of course I do your my bestfriend. You are eating pizza!"

" how do you know me so well?" She said while laughing a little bit at the end.

"I've know you since the 4th grade I think is a lot of time to get to know each other." I laughed and she laughed with me.

We finished eating and got ready to go back to class. As we were going back to our lockers we were walking down the corridors and we heard horrible rumors about some new kid that was coming later this week as a transfer student. Everyone was saying bad stuff about him but I don't really care what they think so I kept walking to my locker and got my books for my other classes so I could get this day over with.

Ugghhhh! This is going to be a looooong day.

Later that week

"I'm really tired. I just want to go home and lie down for a while." I said this while we were walking down the corridor to our next class.

"Lola remember that you cant today" Amanda said to me.

"Why not?"

"because today is the day that we are going to choose our dresses for the spring dance."

"But I don't want to go..."

"why don't you want to go?"

"I'm not in the mood and besides we don't have dates"

"that doesn't matter we can go together besides who cares we can get dates over there later if you want."

"okay I'm going to try not to forget and going to let you know later today if I really want to go"

"Okay honey bunny see you later." After this Amanda ran away from me because she knew I hated to be called that way but she did it just to piss me off.

I went to my next and final class which was my elective and for my big surprise I was already late. As I was walking down the corridor the only thing that can be heard were my steps as I was walking toward the door to my art class but my walking was cut short when somebody called me out of the blue.

"Hi, sorry to disturb you but can you let me know where my elective is. I'm really lost and I've been running in circles all day long without knowing or remembering where anything is." Said the new kid

"Well let me see what I can do. Which one is your elective exactly?" I said while trying to look a this schedule

"ummmm... my elective is art."

"well then you are in the same elective as me so follow me."

"okay, then. After you." He said this as he made a courtesy like the knights used to do in the stories. I laughed a little. "What is your name?"

"my name is Lola and yours?"

"my name is Derek. I'm the new kid but I think you already know that."

"yeah I kind of figured". I laughed.

"maybe i can sit next to you so I don't feel so alone."

"okay if you want". As I said this I laughed again and we made it to the door.

Derek opened the door and let me in the classroom. As I walked in I felt that everyone's eyes were on me. My teacher told me sit down and so I did and Derek took the seat that was right beside me.

When the class started I got my materials out and started drawing a girl with a tear rolling down her cheek. I felt eyes looking over me as I saw over my shoulder I then was face to face with the new kid and he looked impressed by my drawing.

Normally I'm not used to people liking my drawings so this expression was like one in a million for me. I laughed at this and he noticed I was laughing at him so he stop staring and blushed as he continued with his drawing. That made me laugh even harder.

After I finished my drawing I got minutes to spare and like always I was the only one that had finished so i decided to look around for something else to paint.

I get bored easily but art and music are the stuff that keep me standing and keep me happy. When I saw that there was nothing else to draw i just decided to look at Derek's painting to see what he was drawing.

When I looked at his painting at first I was really impressed because I would never figure he would do a beautiful painting like the one he just did he made a dragon being slayed by a knight in shining armor and a princess crying for help. I loved it because of the details and the texture he gave the painting. He caught me staring and he just laughed. Shortly after, my art teacher came to see our progress and she was impressed just as I was by Derek's painting.

"Wow that is a really beautiful painting. what is your name?" Said Miss Vargas the art teacher

"My name is Derek, miss." Derek said with a nervous voice.

"Have you ever thought of doing this for a living? "

"No, I normally don't let people see my drawings and besides they aren't that good."

"If the rest of those drawings are as good as this one then trust they are good. Continue the good work."

"thank you, miss."

I could not argue against it she is absolutely right he is really good. I feel that my drawings are garbage besides his. They look so simple so ordinary and his are so detailed and beautiful.

"Have you ever taken an art class?" I asked him.

"no, but my grandma told me that my mom was a painter and she made beautiful paintings maybe I got the painting genes from her." he laughed.

"Yeah, I think you did." I laughed with him.

When classed ended I got up from my chair to put everything were it was supposed to be and got ready to go out with my bestfriend so we could go and shop for our dresses for the spring dance.

I got to my locker to put away some stuff and decided to text Amanda.

(these are texts now)

Okay so I decided to go shopping after all. I'm going to be waiting for you beside my locker. I waited a little but she replied really fast.

Yayyy! I'm really happy you decided to go out after all don't worry I'm going there now to get you before you change your mind jajaja. I laughed.

okay. :) After replying I got my phone in my pocket and waited for Amanda. I started to look around to see if Amanda was near but she was not in sight. So I decided to look at some stuff at my phone. I got my phone out of my back pocket I decided to see some photos at pinterest for some drawing ideas as I started to scroll down all of a sudden someone took my phone out of my grasp before I could get it back.

When I saw it was just Derek with a big smirk on his face.

"Can I have my phone back?" I asked him with annoyed voice.

"not until I can ask you something."

"Okay then ask away." I laughed.

"Would you like to go out with me sometime? I know we just met each other but I think you are really cute."

"ummmm... thanks but I think we need more time to get to know each other first and well I don't even know your history and stuff. For now I can just promise that we can be friends and then if something happens with time then so be it."

"okay then. "Then he looked at my phone and he started to scroll and type stuff in it.

"ummmm... Derek excuse me what are you doing with my phone?"

"Nothing just typing my phone number on your phone so we could text and talk sometime." wow he got cocky real soon what happened to the sweet boy I was talking to just a few minutes ago? "Okay then well bye see you tomorrow Lola."

I didn't know what to say about what just happened I just stared at everyone in front of me and to make everything better Amanda arrived at that very moment.

"okay then are you ready?" She asked me.

"Yeah."

"what made you change your mind about going to the dance?"

"Nothing lets just say a knight help me change my mind." I laughed while remembering about what just happened with Derek he is really something.

"oooookkkkaaaaaayyyy, then let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's my first chapter tell what you think

I wish you like it

Vote

Comment

I'm new at this and sorry for all the bad errors but I assure you that the writing and the story is going to get better.

I've been editing some stuff of this story i just edited this whole first chapter is completely new and I'm going to be doing that with the rest of the story as well so I can fix all my errors and you guys can like it more.

Thank you guys<3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.9M 107K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.3M 32.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
444K 14.8K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...