More than Friends [K.T.H]

By jkishi

"Never knew we would meet again" She spoke staring at his deep brown eyes "But ,we met " He spoke in his hu... More

Note
Intro
Brown
Diary
Past -1 (Start )
Past -2 (Middle School )
Past -3 (High School)
Past -4 (End )
Eunwoo
Weekend party
Friends
Group winner
Family reunion
Family Reunion -2
Chaos
Not an update but something important !
Cops
Detention
Stranger
The dress's zip
Makeout
Suprise
Insecurity
Sun and the Moon
Falling apart
Kim Aera
Break - Up
Club
Flowers
Plans
Picnic
Jealousy
Home
The past hurts
Pathetic
Cafe date
Concert
The home 's Call
Memory loss

Lily

1K 48 7
By jkishi

"Y/NNN~" Riri sang again ,in the mic at the verge of closing her eyes and stumbling on the dance stage .

What should I do now ?

Y/n was in  deep thoughts ,struggling to decide what to do next .

"Why is everyone staring at me like I am somewhat like a ghost ~You all ass-glaring men
and women ,I have something to tell you ~"

Shit only if I could smack the head of Riri 's right Now .

"Riri ,please " Y/n muttered under her breath ,looking at the person ,She looked towards Taehyung and found no one ,but only that similar yet strange girl ,who was looking at Riri with frown on her face .

Everyone present in the club started whispering to each other ,about a weird girl being drunk and creating a mess on the dance floor .

Y/n was stuck on the ground ,she still didn't knew if she should go on the dance floor and drag Riri out or stand here and plead someone to bring her .If she goes up to the stage ,Taehyung would see her and misunderstand her for hiding but at the same time ,even he hid that he is going to the club and hang with a girl .

The issue is ,they both promised each other they won't hide anything from each other ,they would share every little thing ,to again avoid any conflicts ,but Promises are meant to be broken I guess .

"Hey " Y/n chimed to a stranger ,the same stranger to whom she apologized for Riri 's words .

"Do you need anything ,sweetheart ?" He asked with a smirk on his face .

Sweetheart Eww

Y/n poked her own cheeks with her tongue trying her best not to slap the shit out of him .

"This sweetheart of yours ,wants a favor from you " Y/n spoke again ,clenching her jaw .

"What Favor ? " He asked raising one of his eyebrow ,while sipping his wine and glancing at y/n .

While the man ,Riri danced with ,started grabbing the mic away from her and in few distance she could see Taehyung with a frown on her face still trying to find if it is Riri or he is dreaming ,beside him one more Man ,which y/n couldn't make out .

"Oh? Wanna go upstairs and fuc-----" His words were cut by y/n 's stern voice .

"No ,but can you please bring the lady on the dance stage with a mic on her hands ,here " Y/n pleaded with an annoying voice .

"And what will I get ? After doing this favor of yours ?"

Y/n clenched her jaws and grasped her dress in a fist tightly .

"We will see that ".

"I am not agreeing on this ,but I would ask anything and you have to give it .Since you are a pretty girl with a nice ass ,I am willing to help you ".

And with that the stranger rose from his seat and headed towards Riri ,while y/n sighed in relief .

" I want a glass of beer " A girl spoke behind y/n to the bartender ,for which the bartender nodded his head .

Y/n sat beside the girl and her eyes focused on the stage where Two men were trying their best to handle Riri .

Riri is not someone ,easy to handle ,her tantrums and punches are very hard to deal with .

"You know that weird girl ?" The girl asked y/n ,y/n looked beside her and nodded her head ,but the moment she glanced at the girl ,her eyes widened .

The girl who was hanging out with Taehyung few moments ago ,is sitting beside her ordering a beer for herself .

"She is crazy ,might be suffering I guess " The girl spoke again ,but sarcasm clearly in her voice .

Y/n nodded again and glanced at the stage in case the men tried to touch Riri inappropriately .

"Myself Han Lily "

What the fuck

Y/n 's eyes were on the girl who just introduced herself ,the same girl who was with Taehyung laughing ,Y/n gulped nervously and her heart beating unsteadily .

The only question she had was ----Did Taehyung knew she was lily ?

Did he knew ?

"You are alone here ?" Y/n asked hoping her to say No .

"I came alone ,but found my ex- boyfriend here ,so you can say  i am not alone anymore " .

Lily 's words echoed in y/n 's mind ,while she stared at the woman right in front .

The biggest regret it was of y/n 's for coming here .

"Oh ,there he is " Lily pointed towards the floor where Riri was as well .

Y/n shot her eyes and OH SHIT there was Taehyung standing near Riri and with him JIMIN as well ? .

Fuck

The moment ,she heard Lily introduce herself ,Y/n felt her heart sank a bit ,the heaviness ,the fear of past ,the fear of separation and the betrayal she felt ,it was obvious that even Taehyung knew she was Lily ,the same Lily with whom he broke up .

Y/n immediately stood up from her seat ,ignoring Lily 's whole existence ,Running towards them .

She could hear Taehyung 's roaring voice and beside him a concerned and angered Jimin .

How dare he !? Whom gave him the rights to be concerned ? While he is the reason behind Riri 's pain !?.

"Where are you taking her ?" Taehyung 's voice roared in anger  and grasping Riri 's wrist in his. hands ,glaring at the man in front .

"That 's none of your business " The man spat .

"It is ,she is my friend and his Girlfriend " Taehyung spoke ,while Jimin threw Deadly glares at the man ,and took Riri in his arms ,embracing her .

And Riri who don't have any idea about this ,was sleeping in Jimin 's arms .

"Whose girlfriend ? She is mine " The man ,whom Riri slayed her moves with spoke and tried to grab her ,but in return got choked by Jimin ,his jaws were clenched and the grip on his neck was tight .This was enough to panic Y/n more .

The Kim brothers thinks that violence is the solution of every problem .

Y/n pushed both the men apart ,panting heavily ,hearing some gasps from the crowd who were busy admiring the drama infront of their eyes and few were recording in their phones ,but that was not the issue .The Kim brothers could delete the videos if it went viral and undercover the whole issue .

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows in confusion .

"Y/n ?" Taehyung heard his own deep voice ,while y/n stared at Taehyung biting her lower lips .Y/n 's eyes softened ,looking at Taehyung but glared at Jimin for his behavior towards Riri now him being caring and  embracing her in his arms .

"Sweetheart ,why are you here ? " The man asked ,whom y/n pleaded for a favor .

Y/n widened her eyes and gulped once again as she nervously looked at Taehyung ,who was now clenching his jaws and breathing heavily hearing some blunt words from a stranger for his y/n .

Y/n was only his ,the possessiveness in him again rose .

Y/n was only his to love ,to care ,to call her nicknames .

"Shut up " Y/n glared at the man ,before Taehyung could take any action .

"You both go ,She is my best friend I will handle her now ,and You Man ! Thank you for helping " y/n spoke firmly pointing towards the stranger Man  before turning her direction towards the Kim brother .

Taehyung glared at her ,while Jimin smiled a little .

"But sweetheart ---" The man spoke again .

"DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ! SHE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE " Taehyung 's deep dark voice echoed through the hall ,Y/n flinched at the sudden outburst .

"AND YOU ALL MIND YOUR BUSINESS " Taehyung pointed towards the crowd .

"And you ,my dear y/niee ,let's talk out ".

Taehyung spoke and left the club heading out ,y/n quickly glanced at the seat where Lily sat ,and thank god ,she was not there anymore .

Y/n glared at Jimin once again ,Gesturing him to hand Riri to her ,because at this moment Y/n herself doesn't want Riri to be  with Jimin .

"Its okay ,I can handle her " Jimin spoke .

"Yeah ,just like you handled her for past 8 years ?" Y/n taunted ,Oh Riri would be so proud on her .

Jimin kept quiet and let Riri go from his arms ,he wouldn't lie to say his heart didn't clench listening Y/n taunt .

But she was protecting her best friend .

The three of them rushed out ,with Riri stumbling and y/n carefully dragging her by holding onto her shoulders .

Jimin 's eyes could be seen with Regret ,heartbreak ,which y/n tried to ignore as much as she could .

"Jimin ~" Riri mumbled under her breath ,which Jimin heard as well ,he immediately shot his eyes towards her and grabbed her arm .

"Yes Riri ,You need anything ?" Jimin asked ,while Riri 's eyes teared up .

"Y/n-----ahh Do I love Jimin so much that I could even see him right infront of him " Riri sobbed while y/n looked at them with an unreadable expression .

"He is right infront of you " Y/n mumbled ,while Riri sobbed more .

"She is totally wasted right now ,I am calling her brother to pick her up " Y/n spoke as she called Alex to pick his sister up .

"But i can drop her ----"

"Yeah and get beaten by her brother ?" Y/n asked sarcastically .

"Sorry " Jimin mumbled .

"Not to me oppa ,You should be sorry to Riri ,she loved you dearly ,but you just broke her like she was nothing to you ? How much she cried for you ? how many times she looked at the photos of your together and smiled like a maniac " Y/n bursted out on his face ,Jimin looked down at his feet .

"I didn't want to break her ,please " Jimin mumbled as a lone tear fell from his eyes .

Y/n scoffed and distanced herself to talk to Alex .

"Yes oppa ,we are in the Harway club parking "

"No ,Its just me and Riri "

"No ,oppa I could go by myself ,you just take Riri"

And with that Y/n hanged the call and looked behind to see Taehyung and Jimin and between them Riri ,who was resting her head on Jimin 's chest and his palm on her head caressing it .While Taehyung 's eyes on Y/n ,which she avoided as soon as possible .

"Jimin oppa you better not come infront of her brother "

To which Jimin nodded his head and spoke ,before leaving

"Tae ,I will be in the car waiting for you " .

Jimin left and after few seconds of silence Taehyung cleared his throat .

"What are you doing here ?"

He asked

"Riri wanted to come here to move on ,She wanted to have drinks ,she wanted to feel like herself so ,I brought her here "

Y/n spoke .

"What about you ?" Y/n asked as she stared back at Taehyung 's eyes .

"Jimin wanted to have few drinks ,He had locked himself for a day in his room ,so I brought him here " .

This reply of his somehow relieved y/n .

"Why were you alone ? Did anyone touch you ? What about the man who called you sweetheart ? How did he know you !? " .

Taehyung asked all these question in one breath ,y/n surpassed her laugh .

"I was alone ,no one touched me .The man ,I don't know who he is ,I asked him a favor to help me -----"

"HELP YOU ? FOR WHAT !?

"Oh my god ,will you wake Riri now ? Calm down ,I was scared you would see me here in this club so I took his help,but he created more mess " .

But somehow ,Taehyung and Jimin not only helped Riri but also Y/n ,Wondering what would have happened if that stranger would have forcefully taken y/n 's dignity away ,thinking about this brings shivers down to y/n .

Taehyung chuckled darkly .

"Scared of me ? I won't eat you away ".

"Y/n " Riri 's brother screamed ,as he came to pick his sister ,who was held by both Taehyung and y/n .

"Oppa " Y/n spoke as Alex panted and took the grasp of Riri 's shoulders and pushed her against his chest ,and hug her for a while .

"You okay right ? Is Riri okay ?" He asked worried .

"Yes ,we both are fine .She is drunk and now sleeping " .

Alex chuckled .

"She won't attend the university tomorrow y/n " Alex spoke .

"Its okay ,I understand please tell her I would be visiting her in the evening tomorrow " Y/n spoke as Alex bidded goodbye and thanked both y/n and Taehyung for taking care of Riri .

"Thank you Tae ,for taking care of Riri " Y/n felt grateful to him .

"Come on y/n ,Riri is also my friend and my brother 's girlfriend " .

"Ex-girlfriend you mean " Y/n spoke back sarcastically .

"But I guess ,both still love each other " Taehyung spoke grinning .

"So ,we both are thinking the same plan ?" Y/n grinned back .

"Yes " Taehyung chuckled .

"Have anything else to say ?" Y/n asked ,hoping him to tell her about meeting Lily ,just to tell her they are nothing and they just met .

Please ,Taehyung don't lie to me

Taehyung smiled and shook his head ,but y/n smile faded a little and she nodded her head .

If he doesn't want to tell ,I won't force him .

"I would be leaving then " Y/n spoke .

"No ! I will drop you ,come on " .

"No ,Tae ! I can book a cab " .

"Y/n " This time Taehyung rose his voice a bit ,to show her ,he was serious about it .

"Fine " Y/n mumbled back .
.

.

.

The next day ,The Three Kim brothers and y/n attended the university .
Only last two classes were left before the dispersal of university .

"Students ! As your Homeroom Professor Mr Park is absent ,I would be making the announcement of the two university collaboration of scheduled activities in Namhansan mountains ".

The class hooted

"You people can take it as your picnic ,we would be going soon ,probably few months later " .

Mrs Ahn Announced .

"Wow ,So exciting it sounds " Jungkook spoke .

"Yes " Felix spoke as well .

"Professor Ahn ,can we know ,which university we would be collaborating ?" Mina asked .

"Even we don't know " Mrs Ahn spoke back and left the class .

"Do you know ?" y/n asked Taehyung ,as he is the owner of the university .

Taehyung shrugged off his shoulders and played the game on his phone .
Notification popped on y/n 's phone from Riri .

Riri 💌:-
I am sorry for yesterday
Let's meet each other in your cafe .
Meet me soon :)

Me :-
Sure darling ;) .

The university was dispersed as y/n headed back by taking bus till her cafe alone .,the Kim brother especially Taehyung  offered her to drop her ,but she denied it .

All the way to the cafe she kept thinking about yesterday ,where she met Lily ,Where she saw Lily and Taehyung together ,her heart was burning ,it was her jealousy showing up ,but she have to hide it .She doesn't want to tell Taehyung she fell for him again.

But the fact of Lily and Taehyung meeting and Taehyung hiding it from her made her blood boil .

"Y/n " Riri screamed her name ,as soon as y/n entered the cafe .

"I am sorry for yesterday ,you had to deal with my mess I created " .

Y/n scoffed as they both sat in the corner of the cafe near the window.

"Mess ? You sure darling ? You scolded a man who pushed you unintentionally ,called him an ass- glaring person !? Danced with a Man grinding your body against each other !? Then screaming the top of your lungs in the mic ,telling everyone present there in the club your story of heartbreak !? then sleeping in Jimin 's arms !?"

"SLEEPING IN JIMIN 'S ARMS !???? Y/NNN WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO YESTERDAY !???" Riri yelled with widened eyes .

"You ? Pissed both Taehyung and Jimin  ,who were also present there in the club .We both did the biggest mistake of ours going there .I requested a man to bring you down the dance floor but Taehyung and Jimin stopped him from taking you away with them ."

Y/n told her the whole incident of yesterday and how much y/n wanted to kill her for her being a chaos .

"Aww Did Jiminiee and Taehyungiee protect me ?" Riri pouted .

Seriously ?

"You have broken up with your Jiminiee ,I think you forgot this " Y/n cleared her throat before speaking .

"You don't need to remind me ,now " Riri spoke back ,as they both started bickering but ended up laughing .

"Riri "

"Hmm "

"I met Lily yesterday "

A pin drop of silence was the only answer Riri gave ,she just looked at y/n without blinking with a Are-you-serious - look ?

"What ?" Riri asked .

"She was there in the bar ,with Taehyung .They both were laughing with each other ,Riri I felt the same pain ,the fear of separation and rejection and I didn't like it how they both were seen so close .Taehyung hated her ,how can he be so friendly .He said I am only his ,but what about him ? Why doesn't he understand even he is mine ------" Y/n stopped herself as she realized the words she spoke infront of Riri .

Well ,bad choice .

Riri smirked "Finally ,it took you three months to fall in love with him again ? And so many years to finally convince you love him ".

"I do love him so much ,that it hurts to even be his best friend anymore ,it hurts me to see him with others ,It hurts when he doesn't look at me the way i do "
Y/n confessed .

"And who told you ? He doesn't feel the same ? Just because he met Lily yesterday doesn't mean he doesn't love you anymore ".

"But Riri ,this is what happened in the past ,the past is repeating again ".

"Why don't you give your best ? And leave the rest of them on your fate ?" Riri asked .

Y/n glanced at her ,a little hope she had was now crushed ,but Riri is rising those hopes again .

"I will try "

"I heard we are going for a picnic " Riri spoke

"Who told you !?" Y/n asked .

"I have other friends as well " Riri spoke ,but pfftt made y/n jealous .

"Excuse me !? I am your only best friend " .

"Awww ! My y/niee is being possessive for me ".

"Like you don't get possessive for me " Y/n answered back with annoyance .

"Go and ask your other friends ,about the picnic " Y/n spoke and huffed before heading out of the cafe to her home .

Riri following behind her ,trying to convince the mad y/n .

"I am sorry idiot " Riri yelled following y/n as they both ran down the streets till y/n 's Home .

Y/n 's mother looked at both the girls ,being childish ,but at the same admired them and their friendship .

"They both are innocently stupid and cute " Y/n 's mother muttered looking at the girls and chuckled before greeting the customers in the cafe .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
312 8 1
Jimin and Jungkook had always been best friends for what they could remember. They basically grew up together, knew each other's family well and were...
3.5K 96 22
Y/N was adopted by Kim's family . She love their new family . But something happens between Namjoon and Y/N . Who Jungkook ? Jhope ? Jimin ? Suga ? W...
378K 17.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...