US

De Privatelimits

~ The Love Story Mais

Cast
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 19.

269 6 0
De Privatelimits

It's been a good five days since the incident in the gym with Jeremiah, Amora's family went back to Tennessee the night after. Jalaiyah stayed with us for the weekend and then left on that Monday. It was also the day before our flight to go Miami. Spring break starts tomorrow, so the gang decided that we'll take a trip to get away from everything. Since Jalaiyah isn't where we are she's taking a flight from Tennessee. Her flight happens to land when we land so that was a bonus.

As of right now, I'm on the way to Amora's dorm because we were having a movie night with everyone. Me and Amora have been good since the incident, she was a little upset about the fight because of the consequences afterward. But at the same time, she wasn't tripping because he deserved it. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. Mya opened the door, I gave her a side hug. I went and spoke to everyone. Except Amora because she wasn't where they were. I walked into her room seeing she was at her desk. She didn't hear me come in because she had her airpods in. I tapped her and she took them out.

"Hey, what you doing?" I asked as I sat on her bed.

"I just finished drawing the design I wanted to do for your surprise on your birthday." She said.

"Can I look?"

"Now we both know it won't be a surprise if you looked my love." She said as she got up and sat down on my lap. She kissed me.

"How was your day?" She said.

"It was good. I did everything I needed to do before we leave tomorrow. How was your day?"

"It was good as well, I got a lot of work done so I should be good for the week." We sat there for a while just talking then soon we both went to the living room and sat down on the couch together. She wrapped her arms around mine and laid her head on my shoulder. I did have some stuff on my mind. My mom and dad's divorce was finalized. He did all that fighting just to give her everything. I don't ever want to end up like my father. He was in and out of my life. When he was around it was just bullshit every time. I don't remember the last time we had a good moment. Nothing I did pleased him. He never told me he was proud. He never cared about my dreams. I eventually snapped out of my thoughts and focused on the movie.

After we watched a couple of movies we separated. I was in Amora's room laying with her and talking.

"Would you love me if I was a pencil?" She asked.

"Baby what the fuck." I laughed at her and then said.

"How would that even work?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter it's either you would or you wouldn't." She said.

"Fine, I would." I said to her.

"How do you feel about your dad giving your mom everything?"

"It's nice of him to do it, it's the least he could do honestly. He put her through hell. She deserves more, for years he played with her emotions. She stayed thinking it was a good thing to have both parents in the house and it wasn't." I said as we got comfortable. She wrapped her arm around my waist and then laid her head on my chest

"How was it living with them?" She asked.

"It was never good, because he was always beating her. Like he would get mad if he came home and there was no food on the table. He never touched me till the night I hit him with the bat. He was just an abusive asshole. Every night it was something. It was constant arguing or yelling. I don't want that type of love. I wanna be able to sit down and talk our problems out."

"I'm surprised he didn't change after he went to jail. He just came back like it was nothing?" She asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. My mom told me one morning that he was getting out. Then the next day I came home from school and he was sitting on the couch."

"That's a lot. I'm sorry you had to go through that." She said.

"It was, but as I got older I decided to distance myself more. Me going to college was like an escape."

"I felt that." She said. That was the end of our conversation. Because we were both tired and ended up falling asleep.

The next morning, we all got up at 6 am to get ready. Me and Amora took a shower together and then got dressed. (Outfit in mm). Once everyone was ready we Uber to the airport. We were early so we were waiting for the plane. I sat down next to Amora after she begged me to go to Starbucks to get her some coffee and cookies.

"Here you go." Giving her the coffee and cookies.

"Thank you cariño." She said as I started to play a game on my phone to kill time. Once the plane was ready, we got on. Of course, once me and Amora were comfortable we fell asleep.

Mya woke us up, honestly, she scared the fuck outta me. She constantly tapped on me like the plane was falling into the ocean or something. I grabbed our bags and got off the plane. We met up with Jalaiyah and then got our rental cars. We drove to the Airbnb we got. Since it was just us six, we got a 3 bedroom. We pulled up, I took our bags to our room and instantly fell on the bed. I felt Amora lay down as well.

"You still sleepy?" She asked.

"No, just laying down."

"Kevin said there's a party tonight if you wanna go." She said.

"Damn we just got here, how the fuck does he know that, but I'll go if you go baby." I said that because she doesn't like parties too much. And if we do go, we stayed for a good hour and then leave.

"We can stay for an hour." She said. See what I'm talking about. Fuck that party, but if my baby wanna go I'll go.

"Okay." We stayed in the room. And watched TV till it was time to go. We left the house and pulled up to another one not too far from us. We walked in together, I saw Kevin dap someone up. They welcomed us in their section. Me and Amora sat down and shared a blunt. The party was cool. Me and Amora danced for a while then I went to grab a drink, I ended up accidentally bumping into someone. I looked at them to apologize but then I realized I knew the person.

"Holy shit, Ari?" I said

"Omg hey Alex, I haven't seen you in a minute. What are you doing in Miami?" She asked as she hugged me.

"Me and my friends took a trip for spring break. What are you doing here?"

"I'm working. I'm a party planner. I planned this for one of my clients." She said as I nodded my head.

"That's nice. I should hit you up when it's June, I wanna plan something for my girlfriend's birthday." I said. She looked at me with a shocked expression.

"You have a girlfriend? I'm surprised after what happened you were heartbroken." She said as she was talked about my ex.

"Yeah, I couldn't let the past affect my future." I told her.

"That's good, I'm assuming Kevin is here with you." She said. I immediately lied because she might seem cool now but this bitch is crazy.

"Nah, I'm here with my girl and her friends." Just lying through my teeth, if she knew he had a girlfriend she'll light his clothes on fire again or worse kill him.

"Mhmm, okay well tell him to call me." I just nodded my head and walked back to the section empty-handed forgetting I went over there for a drink. I pulled Kevin to the side.

"Bro Ari is here." I told him.

"What? Where?" He asked.

"Dude who gives a fuck where she at. We need to get the fuck out of here. She planned this party nigga. How did you not know that? Whose fucking party is this anyway?" I asked him.

"It's a homegirl, who went to high school with us." I looked at him a little confused.

"Show me her." He pulled out his phone showing me a picture.

"Nigga that's her fucking best friend. She's going to tell her you are here. We need to leave. I'm not getting my Jordan's accidentally caught on fire again behind you."

"You need to let that go, you let me borrow them."

"Meaning give them back, not have yo crazy ass ex find them and light them on fire. Speaking of that nigga you owe me money for that." I was so pissed when I heard she lit my shit on fire. She thought it was his but they were mines.

"Oh shit, Alex look." He pointed in the direction where Amora was. She was talking to Ari.

"I'm going to kill you later." I said walking away. Going to my baby. I put my arm around her.

"Hey baby, where did you and Kevin go? Jalaiyah looking for him." She asked in front of Ari. Shit.

"Um, why are you guys talking about?" I said ignoring her question.

"I was complimenting her outfit, then we started talking about some fashion things." Amora said as Ari stared me down.

"So Kevin is here, and you lied." Ari said.

"Um, see what had happened was..." I grabbed Amora's hand and walked back to our section.

"Nigga let's go." I told him.

"Alex what's going on?" Amora asked. As I was going to reply Ari walked in our section. Staring at Kevin. I pulled Amora close to me.

"Kevin Taylor. You just go leave without saying anything. You fuck me then disappear afterwards." Ari said. When the fuck did this happen.

"Ari you had sex with me while I was drunk. It was a mistake. We are not together for a reason. Also why on you stuck on something that happened in October last year? It's a whole new year. I'm happy. I'm in a relationship." Kevin said. I'm glad he grew some balls. He used to be scared of her.

"I don't give a fuck about you being in a relationship nigga. We had sex and the next morning you were gone and blocked me on everything instead of having a face-to-face conversation about it. If I was just a quick fuck to you say that." I hope he doesn't say nothing stupid. His girl and ex-girlfriend both here.

"To be honest, that night you were. We had just broken up for the 100th time. We were both intoxicated. We fucked. That's it. But I've moved on and you need to respect that." He said as he grabbed Jalaiyah's hand to hold. Smart-ish. I thought.

"Fuck you and that bitch!" She yelled.

"Now you going too far for me, my man told you what it was. You got the information you needed now go plan another party." Jalaiyah said. Then out of nowhere Ari charged at her and punches her. They start full-on fighting. Kevin grabbed and pulled Jalaiyah back as I helped and grabbed Ari. Once I had her in the corner I looked at her.

"Chill the fuck out. She had a point and you're just mad he moved on. You need to grow the fuck up. We are not in high school anymore. That shit is dead. Leave it, let it die because that relationship yall had is dead. Move the fuck on." I told her, she looked at me shocked because she had never seen this side of me. She used to me being quiet and staying to myself.

"Fuck you too, Alex. Yall will regret this. My new man go catch y'all I promise." She said then walked off. Fuck her and that man. And fuck that weak ass threat. I walked over to Jalaiyah.

"You straight?" I asked her.

"I'm fine she not though with that busted lip." She said as I laughed. After that, we all agreed to go back to the house. Me and Amora got in our room and changed out of our clothes. We laid down together.

"So bae, what's the tea?" She asked. I laughed because I knew she was going to ask.

"Alright, back in 10th grade Kevin met Ari, in the beginning, she was cool, laid-back, and all. We had no issues with her. At the time Kevin had a girl best friend she wasn't trusting it. So she told Kevin how she felt and he brushed her off he thought she was just tripping. Around that same time, we went to a party we were drunk. His girl best friend kissed him in front of her. Ari beat the fuck out that girl but ever since then, she has been in a way kinda over protective about him. But she got controlling telling him he can't do this and that. He got sick of it and he broke up with her. The next day he got drunk and drunk texted her about how he was sorry and shit then they fucked that night. It's just been a repeat thing. They would break up then two days later you'll see them in the hall holding hands." I explained to her.

"That's some bullshit." She said as we both laughed. After that, we watched TV and eventually fell asleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.8K 474 17
Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾
532K 15.8K 86
Not your regular stripper, not your regular story.
4.7K 206 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"