Mrs. and Mrs.

Door zabmorai

❗️The Illustration of the bride on the book cover is not mine ❗️ Eleanor Meave Lavigne is the president of Jh... Meer

01 - Smoke
02 - Kiwi
03 - Dinner
04 - Trash
05 - Injured
06 - You do you
07 - Snowflake
08 - Tantrums
09 - Garbage
10 - Groceries
11 - Wake up
13 - Rockstar
14 - Double - Bogey
15 - Devil Jin
16 - Nadie muere
17 - Montefiore
18 - Mean Girls
19 - Maroon
20 - Babesiosis
21 - Chess
22 - Player
23 - Belittling

12 - Zeta Gamma Xi

887 41 3
Door zabmorai

"Mukhang malalim iniisip natin ngayon ssob."

I drank another shot of whiskey.

My feet rested on the black coffee table in front of the long leather couch I was sitting alone on. No one dared to sit beside me because they knew I wasn't in the mood.

Nakapalibot sila Aaron, Pyke, at Asher saakin na tila inaaral kung bakit ganito ang itsura ko ngayon.

"Want to let out your frustration? How about we go to a gig then an underground fight?" I heard Pyke ask.

I frowned and lifted my head. Nandito ako ngayon sa may Fraternity Gang house namin, madalang lang talaga ako bumisita dito pero pagkatapos ng dinner ay ito lang ang naisip kong puntahan kaya pagkahatid ko kay Eleanor sa bahay namin ay dito ako dumiretso para panandaliang kalimutan ang mga pinag sasabi ni Kezaiah kanina,

Wake up?

Why? Am I asleep or something?

And yes. I'm part of a fraternity gang. I'm the only member who's a woman, and also their-

"Ahhh... the gang Lord is here. Now I understand the commotion. Good to see you finally visit us, Uno."

I raised a brow as I saw Nicholas wearing a sleeveless shirt, making his arms full of tattoos be shown, I smirked when I saw our fratt tattoo on his arm.

' Ζ Γ Ξ '

It was a minimal tattoo that was colored Violet, almost looking black because it was shaded darker than usual. I also have mine, but it is in the V line near my abdomen, so it would be a bit hidden.

It was the symbol version of our fraternity name, Zeta Gamma Xi.

"Mmm, how's everything here? I left you in charge for three months, and all the improvements I could see are bullshit."

He chuckled, sitting beside Pyke on the armchair of the couch in front of me.

"Don't be too harsh, Uno. Look at our members, and you'll see they are all doing well. Everyone is getting higher grades , higher popularity, higher power..."

He smirked and tossed me a cigar.

I catched it with one hand and light it up, putting it in between my lips.

If you're wondering why he calls me 'Uno', it's because it was my secret name. Basically, my code name is in this Fratt gang.

Aizen - 'Aiz' ~ 'Ace'  = "Uno"

"I heard we're getting more enemies. One of them are huge part of the underground market. Tsk tsk, state their names." I said as I blew the smoke out.

Nicholas held the remote for the huge television in front of us, and then he opened it. He went to our private files and showed the people I was asking for.

"Here."

Ang babantot ng pangalan nila kaya hindi ko na binasa lahat.

"How did they get pissed? Did yall do something?"

"Well..."

I raised a brow, waiting for their answers.

"We fought their only son. For messing with one of our members." Asher answered, smirking.

"Bitch." I shook my head.

"Speaking of enemies..." Nicholas stopped and glanced at the other guys whose with us as if he was saying they should leave.

Pyke got the que, so he stood up and tapped Nicholas's shoulder. "We'll leave you guys to talk. We're just gonna play 8 ball pool."

I nodded to what Pyke said, making all of them stand up and walk towards the exit of this meeting room.

"Do you know our current president in JHU?" Nicholas continued.

The ever gorgeous, spoild brat, snob president of JHU. Oh yes, I know her well.

If only they knew, I'm married to her, lol.

I nodded. "Yeah, Eleanor Meave, right? yung crush ni Aaron. " I chuckled and glanced at Aaron.

"Ulol! Hindi ko na crush yon boss!"

Pahabol na sigaw ni Aaron bago tuluyan silang lumabas ng silid.

I frowned.

"She's a big potential threat right now, Uno." Nicholas said with his most serious tone of voice.

Now I have become serious as well, I fixed how I sat, removing my feet on the coffee table, and just crossed my legs.

"What can she do? She may look fierce and all, but I dont think she has enough power to demolish one of the most powerful gangs." I said.

Nicholas shook his head as if I said something very wrong, "Don't underestimate that woman."

I raised a brow, and a sly smirk formed my lips as well.

I mean... Ano ba ang laban ng President nayon samin. She's just the president of JHU, probably playing around with her  nerd officers, yes she is intimidating because of her bitchy attitude but I don't see any reason that this powerful Gang should consider her as a threat-

"Lavigne is not her real surname, Aizen."

My thoughts were cut off with his sudden statement.

"Pardon?"

"Lavigne is her mother's surname, not her father's, but she's using it for unknown reasons. That's why she is a huge threat. We still don't know her real identity. "

What the fuck?
So all this fucking time, tito Dominic's surname is not actually Lavigne?

How come my parents didn't tell me? Or maybe they don't know anything at all.

I got so chill that I came to realize I was really married to a stranger.

Masyado kong nakampante at nag tiwala kaagad kay Papa, akala ko he got everything in control. Turns out his dearest business partner Tito Dominic has a dirty little secret.

I chuckled sarcastically and stood up.

"New target unlocked." I said with finality Nicholas, staring at me.

"Does that mean we'll start a secret operation on them?"

"Obviously, Nicholas. Those are my Dad's business partners. And it turns out my Dad didn't know a shit about their real surnames."

Also the one I'm married to...

I mean kung tutuusin, hindi naman na talaga Lavigne ang apelido niya dahil kasal na siya sakin, kaso... ano yung totoong apelido ni tito Dom?

He nodded. "Sure. What's the plan?"

"Let me handle it. But I need to get closer to the Supreme Student Government. Do we have connections there?"

"Of course we have. I can talk to him now."

"Who?"

"Kio. One of the senators, he's a secret member."

I nodded. "Go tell him."

He nodded, getting his phone, and called that Kio.
While he was talking to him at his phone.

Here, I am trying to figure out what to do. Nicholas said that the SSC, including the university itself, is focused in investigating us.

Though they are no near to finding us out. No President or Student Council has successfully found the most powerful frat gang in this country. And the council today is not an exception to that record.

They don't even know the name of our fraternity gang nor our motives.

But what a twist of fate, the one I'm married to, is one of our huge potential enemy. Although I can't see a suspicious act from her...

We've already spent weeks living under a same roof, and my impression of her is just a bitchy, bossy, spoiled, snob President of JHU and the captain of that girly pop cheerleading squad.

Am I wrong with all of those impressions and thoughts about who she is? Is she really hiding something
beneath the bitchy attitude of hers?

Or is she just a normal woman at tito Dominic ang may tinatago?

Her real surname is unknown, I assume her or tito Dominic doesn't want to be included by the popularity of their hidden surname since she chose to use her mother's surname "Lavigne" rather than her father's.

Which means their surname must be included in either politics or underground business.

But I doubt tito Dominic is into underground business because if ever he is, then I would've known it from the start since I have a lot of connections there.

What I lack in connection is the government,

So it's politics.

But who? What clan that is powerful when it comes to political affairs do they come from?

And to be honest... The only clear plan I have is to be closer to her. I need to know her even more.

She's clueless that I am the Gang Lord of her current target, I am sure of that.

But me? I'm no clueless that she is not using her real surname... And it is my advantage.

I need to earn her trust, get closer to her, until she lowers down her walls and reveals who she really is.

That's why I asked Nicholas to bring me closer to the student council...

Anyway, I don't want to generalize your thinking about fraternities. Not all of them are filled with hazing or dark bloody shits.

Most fraternities really exist to help students.

But we are not part of that 'most'.

Zeta Gamma Xi is a fraternity gang and not your normal fraternity. It is currently the most powerful gang out there, one of the oldest as well.

Only the nobles, the elites, and the worthy ones are allowed to be here.
Do we do hazing? Yes, of course.

If they can't tolerate the pain, then why be here. No weaks are welcome in this fraternity gang.
This is made because we all have the same passion...

It is our greed  for power.

And if you want power, you need to  be powerful yourself.

If you are not into fighting and doing illegal shits because you're a coward, then I will spit on your face and kick you out of this mansion in a second.

How come I led them today even though I'm their only female member?

Well, let's just say the position was just passed down to me by someone who is now long dead.

"Kio said you can get close to the council if you chose to volunteer to be a part of the upcoming 1st semester closing fair." Nicholas said as soon as he dropped his call.

"What are the available volunteering can I do then?"

"Well, it's either you are one of the head organizers of the fair, or the head of the decorator, or the head of one of the booths, and lastly, if you are..."

"What?"

"The main performer for the end concert."

I nodded. "Sign me up for the latter. Pyke's the president of the Music Org. Right?"

"Yes, I heard he was planning to do an audition tomorrow to find a main singer since he knew you hate performing if it's not in the club or bar."

I shrugged. "Well, no need for auditions anymore."

After our conversation full of planning and trying to find out theories about the hidden surname of the 'Lavigne's', we left the meeting room, and I went to the kitchen since I felt hungry.

Hindi naman kasi ako nakakain ng maayos kanina sa Family dinner bullshit dahil may pinsan akong epal.

"What's your dinner here?" I asked, roaming around the huge kitchen of my mansion like Frat house.

Nicholas got himself a bottle of water and faced me. "Beef stroganoff something, then they made pumpkin soup and some kind of salad."

Salad. Reminds me of someone...

"What salad?"

Nicholas pointed something on the countertop, I saw a huge batch of salad for all of them here.

I think the other members are with Pyke playing 8 ball or outside lurking around, so we were alone in the kitchen area.

"McCarthy like salad." Nicholas answered.

I saw the salad, and it was familiar, I think it was the salad that Eleanor loved to the point that she ordered it every day when we still did not have any groceries in our house.

"Who made that?"

"The chef here. I dont know his name."

"Make him do some for me. A new batch for one person."

"Why Uno?"

"Because I said so."

"Earth to you. I know damn well you don't eat salads."

"It's for someone else. Now call the boy who made this and make him do a separate batch."

"For who? Oh, is it for the arranged wife of yours? When would you introduce her? Come on, she's our princess no-"

"One more word, and I'll shoot you with this gun." I greeted my teeth, making him stop talking.

He jokingly zipped his mouth and raised his two hands as if he were surrendering. He also called the chef and ordered him to do another salad for one person.

While the chef was doing his job, the annoying Nicholas talked again.

"My only point is, she's your wife... you should introduce her to us."

I shook my head. "Why would I? She's my wife in the papers. That's all. We're total stangers, Nicholas. And we have a non-disclosure agreement."

He smirked. "Uno, if she's only your wife in papers, why would you wear that ring every time I see you?"

I frowned and looked at my hand and my ring finger that was occupied with a gold ring that had a shiny green emerald in the middle. Mine has a really simple minimalist design, but as far as I remember, Eleanor has a more elegant and sophisticated design on her ring... And I just realized I never see her wear it after our wedding. I guess she doesn't want to? Not that I care.

"Magagalit kasi si Papa pag nawala ko. Kaya sinusuot ko nalang." I shrugged.

It's true though, I wear it all the time for me to not lose it, since Papa said it is very expensive... more expensive than my life.

Nicholas nodded, staring at my ring.

"Damn, can I have it when you two get divorced? It's fucking beautiful, that costs a lot for sure."

"Yeah, fine, whatever."

Ang bagal naman ng chef...

Kailangan ko ng umuwi sa totoo lang dahil baka gutom na ang aso kong si Snow. Hindi ako naka pag iwan ng pagkain kanina bago umalis at pumuntang family dinner.

Speaking of my dog... Sana lang ay hindi nakawala ang aso kong si Snow dahil gising pa for sure si Eleanor at baka mamaya mag tatakbo ang babaeng yon pag naka wala si Snow-

Shit!

My eyes immediately widened, and I felt a rush of adrenaline in my body when I realized.

Iniwan kong bukas ang cage ni Snow para naman makagala gala siya.

Putangina! Fuck!

"I need to go." I said with a shaky voice low-key, panicking.

Nicholas frowned. "Why, what's the matter? You look scared."

"Just! I need to fucking go! Where's the salad? Is it done?"

"Here ma'am! Just in time!"

Agad na hinablot ko ang binigay ng chef na paper bag, at halos patakbo kong pinuntahan ang kotse kong naka park sa may harap

Nicholas followed me outside, still curious about my sudden panic. "Uno, chill. Baka masagasaan ka pa sa bilis mo."

"Fuck off man. I see you when I see you."

He nodded.

At agad kong pinaharurot papalabas ng gate ang sasakyan ko.

Rinig na rinig ang makina hanggang dito sa loob dahil sa sobrang bilis ko mag maneho.

"Fuck!" I hit my steering wheel hard when I got stuck on traffic.

Nag hanap ako ng pwedeng lulusutan ng kotse sa may rear mirror.

At nang may makita akong maliit na space na pwede maka takas sa traffic ay nag drive ako ng mabilis at lumusot.

Madaming sasakyan ang binusinahan ako sa ginawa ko dahil muntik ko na silang masagasaan.

But heck, I care.

I also heard a siren from a police car.

And they were following me, probably because they saw what I just did and because I passed the speed limit.

Mas binilisan ko pa ang takbo, kaya't naging tatlong pulis na ang humahabol sakin.

I hissed and called Nicholas from the screen on my car while driving like I was in a race. My body was leaning back on the seat because of how fast I was going.

"Uno, nasagasaan ka na ba kaya ka tumawag?" He joked and laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Three police cars are following me. Bring three members with you and make them drive different cars."

"Okay, we're already on the road. What do you want us to do?"

"Lituhin niyo sila. Bilisan niyo rin ang takbo, tapos ipasunod mo sa iba-ibang direksyon kayo na ang bahala, kailangan ko lang talagang umuwi."

"Copy."

The call ended.  And within a minute, I could already see three cars behind me, going near where I am.

Magkakasabay na kaming apat ngayon na tila naka hilera sa daan, at mabilis na nag papatakbo.

"One, two, three..." I counted to myself. 

Sakto namang pagkatapos ko mag bilang ay nag iba iba na kami ng dadaanan.

Now the police that were following me got distracted at ang tatlong kotse na ang sinundan at hindi ako.

I smirked as I drove towards our village subdivision.

But my smirked eventually faded when I remembered Eleanor.

Argh! Ano na kaya ang nangyayari ngayon doon?

For sure, she's terrified of Snow, and for sure that Snow is too clueless, so she would probably try and get close to Eleanor.

When I arrived in front of our house.

Hindi ko na hinintay na mag bukas ang automatic gate namin at agad na bumaba ng sasakyan.

I climbed the tall gates and jumped to go inside. And I was already inside our lot, I immediately opened the door.

At nag mamadaling hinanap ng mata ko ang dalawa.

But I don't see any glimpse or my Dog and Eleanor, then I hears a bark from upstairs.

"Woof!"

Nag mamadali akong umakyat ng hanggdan at naabutan kong may naka bukas na pinto.

It was the study room. I went inside and...

I saw the girl. I'm willing to be chased by police just to go to this house as soon as possible. She was sitting on the corner of the room while hugging her knees, her head down, and her shoulder moving as if she was sobbing.

I felt my heart sinking by that sight.

I immediately went to Snowflake's direction. The dog was harmless. She was just trying to get closer to Eleanor, and it was clueless that the girl was terrified by her presence. Her tongue was also out, and her tail was wiggling.

I went and picked Snow up, immediately  going to my room and putting her on her cage.

"Hey buddy, Snowflake, she's scared of you, okay? I'm sorry,  but I need to put you back in your cage..." I whispered before going out of my room.

I went back to the study room, and Eleanor was still the same. She was shaking, I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was crying.

I kneeled in front of her, making me hear her sobs more.

Fuck! This is all my fault!

I'm guilty, fuck it. I was too caught up with what Kezaiah said, making me want to go away, and then I forgot about this.

"Hey, you okay?..."

Of course, she's not you idiot!

She didn't answer me, and I frowned when I heard her mumble things.

"M-mom... No... Covie..." She sobs again.

Huh?

"Ellie, I'm here, I'm sorry I left you without checking Snow. Hey, calm down, please? D-do, do you want me to call Tita Gigi?"

I was shocked when she finally lifted her head. Her eyes were red as well as her nose because her crying.

"No. I want, Mom!" She cried harder, making my eyes widen.

Mom? Edi si tita Gigi yon diba?

I pushed my confusion and curiosity away and continued trying to calm her down.

I don't want to touch her because she might get triggered more, so I remained just kneeling in front of her.

"C-can you breathe? I need you to breathe with me. You're shaking... Or do you want water? I'll get you wait-"

I was about to stand up but she said something again.

"Mom, I want m-mom."

"I already told you I'll contact Tita Gigi-"

"She's not Mom! I w-want-" She was stopped talking by her own breath since she was catching it because of her countless sobs.

"Love, you need to breathe, don't talk for now, okay?"

I tried to get my phone from my pocket to call Tito Dominic, but I felt her cold hands try and stop me.

I glanced at her, and her eyes were like pleading. She shook her head fastly like she disagreed about me calling her Dad.

I sighed, not knowing what to do and just put my phone back.

"If you don't want me to call your dad. Please at least let me try and make you feel better."

I moved closer to her, her eyes were lost... Way far from what her eyes normally looked like.

Panic attack,  I'm not a psychology major, but I'm no clueless about this.

She's having a panic attack.

And it's all my fucking fault.

"What can I do to make you feel better? I'm... I'm very sorry, I know this was my fault I'm-"

I felt her grip on my wrist tighten, making me stop talking again. I glanced at her, but she had her head down already as if she were hiding her face. But her grip on me was so tight, like she didn't want me to go

I looked away and tried standing up to leave her alone, but she pulled my wrist, so I failed and kneeled in front of her again.

Her pulling me was a sign. She needs me here. I breathed heavely as I wrapped my arms around her.

Her grip on my wrist loosened as I wrapped my left arm around her shaking body. When her gripped on my wrist was finally gone, I also wrapped my right arm all around her.

I heard her sobs again, so I tightened my hug and gently rubbed her back.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered on her ear.

For fuck sake her hair smells heavenly!

Her sobs became harder. "Mom..." She whispered to herself again.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled again.

Why does she keep on saying "mom" Then say tita Gigi is not her mom?

Wtf?

Then they're using her mother's surname.

What the hell is happening here?

Who is this "Mom" of her if it's not tita Gigi?

I guess there's only one way to find out.

And it's really to be close to her. Until her high walls lowered down. Until I see the truth..

So, let the game begin, Eleanor Meave.

But before we start...

I have a one and only wish, and it is that I hope not to lose this game myself.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

36.5K 1.3K 125
| Professor x Student | don't judge the book by it's cover | ------ MEET ME IN THE AFTERGLOW - Life Story of Elle Riley Gomez. ------- On Going...
2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
7.3K 202 30
[GXG•PROFXSTUDENT] basahin nyo nalang mga bading #gxg #studentxprof
1.3K 49 7
gxg Profxstud and (intersex)