abducted love

Oleh jahysi

~Updates on Weekends~ Ariadne Arvanitis (22) lost her Memory after a Tragic "car accident". At least that's t... Lebih Banyak

note
hidden identity
makeover
necklace
the ball
arrival
plastic doll
the dance
physical contact
nightmare
fight
night of events
lost of control
reunion
no one but me
cruelty
half an hour
attention
contract
heritage
It wasn't me
baby mama
inopportune moments

disturbance of balance

10 4 0
Oleh jahysi

It's now a little over 2 weeks since all the stress with the Spanish Mafia Don happened.

Luckily, my mother calmed down after the video was deleted from the internet and hasn't said a word about it since that day.

But I'm the only one who couldn't calm down. I'm still trying to find whoever posted the video, but to no avail. I looked at the IP address and tried to find out something about it because most standard IP addresses have a sequence of 2-4 numbers that can tell you where and how the video was made.

In this case, the numbers were more encrypted than all my passwords I have ever used in my life.

Then I tried to find out which people were on the side that was being filmed. But I could forget that directly because there were numerous people there that I saw for the first time in my life and I could not have found any clues as to why this person even recorded the video.

The only thing I was able to determine for sure was that this person is in a mafia that must be high-ranking, because not every mafia gets a security team that covers the complete IP addresses so that even with your own security team you could never find out the data.

But sooner or later I'll find out anyway, but my mother mustn't get a hint that I'm looking for the person responsible here because she wouldn't like it at all.

But if we're honest I think it's a bit of a shame that I don't have a copy of the video. Firstly, it was helpful for my search and secondly, I thought my dance routine was good. And not to forget who I actually danced with there.

You have to give him credit for dancing very well, even though he's a mafia boss.

The day he just stormed into my change room still amazes me to this day. I mean, did he know I was there and approached me specifically, or was it purely coincidental that we met again?

Questions upon questions that probably no one can answer for me except himself.

Questions that I will probably never get answered either, because there will be no meeting again with the crowned devil of our dark world.

At least I hope so.

Because even if we do, our meeting will not be as harmonious and smooth as our dance. On the day of the fight he made it clear to me that he wanted to have the upper hand and would not spare anyone who stood in his way.

On the other hand, I hope now that there will be a reunion, because it would be funny to see how he would behave if someone opposed him and not just anyone, but me.

Anyway, we'll see what fate has in store for us.

I closed my diary and went to my dressing room to find a suitable outfit for today's sunny day.

My baby blue summer dress caught my eye straight away, which I love so much because blue is my favorite color, but in the end I decided on a sweet white summer dress that reached a little above my knees, had long sleeves, they didn't fit snugly but are a bit puffed and at the end the sleeve is loose and a little longer than the actual length of the arms so that the fabric fell down the sides of the hands and moved with every movement.

I hid my gun under my dress to be safe.

Because you never know what can happen.

The most important thing is that my family is not allowed to see the gun, because then questions would arise like, how do you know how to use a gun? Where did you get the gun?.

In our family, the girls are not trained to defend themselves, only the boys are.

This decision was made by my mother, who is of the opinion that women should not do physical things because it would go against the woman's perfect appearance.

According to her, men were created to protect women, which I don't quite agree with. I mean everyone knows that men are still considered higher than women in our time, and men are used as a shield, which many women also take advantage of, but in my opinion, every human being, whether man or woman, was born to protect himself and to get along independently in this world.

That's why I sneak out to the underworlders from time to time. Because there it doesn't matter whether man or woman, everyone gets the chance to show their strength, which of course was difficult for me like everyone else at the beginning, but with time and with the right motivation and my own will, I continued and am now seen as one of the strongest fighters in their world.

Unfortunately not in mine.

But that would hopefully change soon, because I don't want to spend my life hiding and standing in the shadows while everyone else blasphemes and sees you as weak just because you're a woman.

And if you asked where I learned how to use a gun, I wouldn't have an answer.

'Cause I don't know Since the day I woke up from a coma five years ago, not only could I not recognize my family, but everything in general. I couldn't- I can't remember anything that still bothers me to this day.

No matter what I tried, nothing worked. The only thing I know is what I was told by my family and even that I don't remember. Everything seems as if it has just come into the world and has to get to know everything anew.

The only thing that can somehow connect with my past are my nightmares. Sometimes I dream of things I can't explain myself, see things I don't know, hear voices I've never heard.

Because actually one says, one always dreams of people one knows or events one has experienced. It's hard to connect something to which you have no clue and don't know if you're right or not, if what you suspect makes sense or not.

When I was given a gun for the first time by Noel, whom I met in the underworld, I first had to show what I could do. I was basically sure that I would fail because I couldn't remember ever holding a gun in my hand.

However, to my surprise and the people around me that day, I hit all of the targets from one attempt, and after using the weapon several times I felt confident and familiar with the weapon that I didn't fail a single task from the day on.

Wherever I know how to use a weapon, I don't know, but I'm grateful that at some point I apparently learned it in mine or was just taught it.

After I finished my hairstyle as well, I put my thoughts aside, put on a smile which hopefully looks real enough and went downstairs to see what my family is up to, because amazingly everyone is home today, because otherwise it's always one of my brothers or my father traveling on business or somewhere else.

I left my room in the direction of the stairs and went down them, where I immediately noticed that there was no one in the living room, which made me assume that my siblings are either in their rooms or my two brothers are training and Filomena is shopping with my mother or something.

But my assumption ran into the void when I arrived in the hallway and could hear a loud voice and crying.

I immediately got a bad feeling and went in the direction from which the loud roaring came and realized that this voice belonged to my father and my brothers, I couldn't hear a crying, which is why I assumed that I might just have misheard.

I wasn't sure whether to enter my father's office or not because if they were arguing about the family business then I certainly wouldn't want to be there. And I couldn't hear what the arguments were about either, because my father had such isolation things installed so that from the outside you can only hear the sound frequencies of the voices, but you can't decipher what is actually being said.

I turned and headed towards the kitchen when I heard a sob and decided to enter my dad's office because I'm pretty sure it won't be any of my brothers crying so it could just be Filomena or my mom.

Arriving in front of the door again, I very slowly took the door handle in my hand and pushed it down as slowly as possible so that you wouldn't hear it, because if I'm wrong and run into a situation I don't want to be part of, I can quickly disappear as possible.

I entered the room and immediately I saw my crying mother in the arms of Filomena on the black sofa on the right side of the room.

I turned to the left and saw my father running his hand through his hair in stress, Ares sitting angrily in the chair in front of my father's desk, and Achilles leaning toward my father with his fists on the table and spoke in a very angry and loud voice.

"Τι τρέχει?" I asked loudly into the chaotic situation. (What happened?)

Immediately all pairs of eyes met me and my mother started to cry even harder, which made me look confused at Filomena and I could tell from her eyes that she was about to cry too.

That made me look at my father, who at that moment slowly got up from the chair and walked in my direction. All the while I looked at Ares whose features softened immediately and he evaded my eye contact. When I wanted to turn to Achilles, I felt strong arms around me and when I looked up I realized that my father took me in his arms and also shed tears.

The gesture only made me more confused but I returned my father's hug thinking that something must have happened and he needs someone to comfort him now, but why me? I mean, I've seen my father cry when his parents died, but he's never looked to me for comfort.

After I don't know how long I withdrew from my father's arms and looked again at everyone else who didn't want to or couldn't look me in the eye, which is why I looked at my father.

His features were still marked with pain.

"What happened Πατέρας?" I asked my father this time. (Father)

The only thing he did was take a deep breath before he went to his chair behind his desk on which he supported himself with his arms and clasped his hands together.

"We- We received a letter." was the only thing he answered to my question.

"And? What did it say? Did someone die or something?" I questioned again.

"No, it- It's worse Ariadne." he answers again, stuttering a bit and this time also a bit more nervous.

I didn't know what to answer so I just raised my eyebrow in question.

"I can't γαμώ- Ariadne this letter its-..." I didn't know what was going on here but something very strange was going on here. (fuck)

What can it say in a letter that my father can no longer form a normal sentence, my brothers are just boiling with anger and my mother is crying.

"It's a marriage contract." Ares interrupted my father's failed attempts to speak. But I still looked around unimpressed.

Everyone looked at me like they were just waiting for my answer.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I mean, we all know Achilles doesn't want to get married yet, so why don't you just refuse, what's the problem?" I blurted out disinterested and not understanding the whole barrel of this whole story.

Achilles is the oldest of the 4 of us and also the first to marry. At least according to my father's words, but I think Ares will be the first to marry.

And it's not the first time we've received a mariage contract because of Achilles. Overall, I find it horrible how fathers can simply hand over their own daughter to a man, whom they may have seen once in their life or not at all.

I mean, as a father, you usually always want the best for your children and also that the children later have their own family in which they are safe and secure.

But the sad thing about these fathers is, no, these people don't even have the right to be called fathers. The species of men in our world only live for wealth and wealth only. They even give their daughter away just to get a higher rank or more money.

"Why are you making such a big fuss, it's not the first time we've been given a mariage contract. Refuse it and--"

"It's not about me Ari." Achilles interrupted me in a sad voice.

These words immediately made me suspicious and out of reflex I saw questions to Ares because he is the second oldest. But he just avoided my gaze and looked at my father.

"πες το." Ares addressed my father. (Say it)

Now I looked curiously at my father and didn't expect to hear these two words (Its you) coming out of his mouth.

Two words that you often hear, that you don't associate with the negative, but now these words are my nightmare.

They hit me like an acid that burned me, that etched the skin off my body like I'd just had my chance at life stolen.

The small hope in me hoped that it was a joke or that I just felt addressed but my father actually meant one of my siblings.

But a little look to the right and the hope pelted from me like the leaves fall from the trees in autumn and are always followed by new beautiful leaves on the ground, but with me the broken hope followed, which was now on the ground and no longer in me, tears, ugly tears that in no way could be compared to the beautiful autumn leaves.

The hope in me was shattered by Filomena's facial expression which, with the leaves, is due to the changing of the seasons. And the tears fell after my mother started crying harder, who was then taken in my father's arms, like the leaves when they fall from the branches in the strong wind, and on the ground embraced by the cold of the earth and the warmth of the other leaves.

I felt cold inside and around me. Only cold and no heat.

But that didn't stop me from finding my warmth again, which is why I started thinking until I came up with something.

"Okay Ehm,-" I interrupted myself and first wiped away the tears with my hands.

"Cancel it, I mean, it's not that difficult. You also canceled all 'requests' with Achilles." I spoke to my father.

"I can't Ariadne."

"Why? Give them a reason and that's it." I kept trying.

"Say I'm pregnant or terminally ill, I don't know anything I mean, who wants a woman who's already been involved with someone else or is about to die- Although no, forget the second part, that would only be to their advantage." I spoke quickly and looked hopefully at my father, who also just wanted to say something, but then came Ares' voice.

"What do you mean you had an affair with someone else?" Ares asked angrily.

I turned to him and explained what it means to sleep with a man other than your husband, but that didn't satisfy him.

"I don't mean that Ariadne, to say that you have to have slept with someone before, have you" he looked at my stomach and then back at me "have you slept with someone?"

I opened my mouth but he wouldn't let me finish.

"With your bodyguard? I'll kill him." he replied and just wanted to storm past me but I stood in front of the door to stop him.

"That's not what I meant Ares. No, I haven't slept with him and even if I did, it's none of your business." I said with angry eyes and forgot why I even addressed the topic.

"But it's my business. It's my business if the men who work here can't do their job properly but-" he paused to find the right words.

But he can't, because no matter how he phrases it, he will indirectly insult me and that's something he would never do.

Luckily Achilles was the one who pulled him back and put him on the chair, so I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Because although I hate being watched all the time I like my bodygoard, he's funny, nice and not as uptight as others and he's good-looking too, especially when working out, I mean if I'm not allowed to leave the house I can hardly turn off the show at home. And I don't want to overshadow a woman's conditions either.

"This is not the right moment for something like this." Achilles pulled me out of the thought.

"So what do you say Μπαμπάς?" I took the word. (Dad)

"I can't refuse."

"Why not? It worked for Achilles too," I said a little louder this time.

My father got up, went to his table and got hold of what is probably the contract and handed it to me.

With a slight tremor in my hands, I took it and looked at it. The only thing you could see was the headline, a few sentences in the middle that told about what kind of letter it was blah blah blah and at the bottom there were two lines where the signatures had to be put.

The only thing that interested me was not here, so I looked questioningly at my father.

"Who is that from?"

"We don't know, the only thing we are aware of is that it comes from a family of a higher rank than ours." he started to explain and took a deep breath before continuing. "That's the thing, with Achilles we could reject the contracts because they came from families who were below us, but not this one, which is why we have no power to reject this contract. The family also wanted to remain anonymous and that means we will first find out who it is as soon as that person shows up and that's tomorrow."

"What? Tomorrow already?" I asked absently in a whisper.

"Yes, but as soon as this person is here you will be notified and I ask you now to stay in your room okay, one of your brothers will be with you. I will meet him and speak to him, we will be sure to find a solution, don't worry about it Αγγελος." my father tried to make it up to me. (Angle)

That was now 3 hours ago and still I lay wide awake in my bed and couldn't stop thinking about the fact that tomorrow my life will change completely.

No matter how it turns out I will not stop fighting, even if I do fall into the hands of this specie I will fight for my life and not be bossed around.

In the end, that one will wish he never put me in this situation.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.2K 1K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
7.1K 183 14
"Are you sure you want this , agápi?" He asked , lifting my chin , making me look in his blue eyes. He looks at me with hunger in his eyes. I've neve...
80.8K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
3.8K 140 34
Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabella has been abused, sold to men and rape...