Florseren

walnutfloch

Floch Forster mysteriously turns into a horse, only to discover that his destiny is to now prove his love to... Еще

Chapter 1: A Wish Upon A Horse
Chapter 2: To Horse or Not to Horse, That Is The Question
Chapter 3: Flochlicking In The Pastures
Chapter 4: Exile
Chapter 5: Horse Savior
Chapter 6: Floch's Devious Idea
Chapter 7: DiscovErenIng The Mermaids
Chapter 8: A Fish Come True
Chapter 9: Half-Florse, Half-Mermaid
Chapter 10: Flocubine
Chapter 11: The Smut Chapter
Chapter 12: Horse Hayven
Chapter 13: Winneying Over Love

BONUS CHAPTER: Flony, Baby

31 2 3
walnutfloch

~Two Years Later~

Floch and Eren waited anxiously at the doorstep of their barnyard house. They looked up at the sky.

"You see anything yet?" Eren asked Floch.

"No, nothing yet."

"I'm getting tired of waiting."

"Just a few more minutes, they'll be here any second now!"

Suddenly, a large pegasus came into view heading towards their stables. It was carrying a large, white package in its teeth.

"It's here!!" Floch cried out with joy.

The pegastork dive bombed down to their front door.

"Careful!!" Floch yelped.

Floch and Eren both stretched out one of their front legs to the pegastork to take the package.

"Delivery for two!" the pegastork exclaimed.

"Oh. My god." Eren said as he reached down to open the package.

"Thank you!" Floch said to the pegastork.

The pegastork nodded back at him and muttered something along the lines of "Didn't think we had any unicorns in these parts" as he flew off.

Floch turned back to face Eren. He said, "Are you ready for this?" Eren replied with a deep nod as they both placed their hooves on top of the box.

"Ready? 3... 2... 1..."

They opened the box.

Inside was a beautiful baby pony with the face of Floch and Eren combined. It was a beautiful thing.

"I can't believe it!" Floch squealed with excitement. He even began to tear up a little.

"Oh." Eren said.

"He's beautiful. I can't believe we're looking into the eyes of our beautiful baby calf!" Floch exclaimed, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"What should we call him?" Eren inquired.

"Flony!" Floch said without a single moment of hesitation.

"Oh, um. Aww, it's fitting."

"I know! It's just the darndest little thing!"

Floch clapped his hooves together.

He turned to the fourth wall, "What do you think about our baby, y/n?"

That's right, YOU were part of this story all ALONG. It was YOU who did this to him. YOU made Floch like this. YOU caused so much pain and suffering. YOU were the Elder Horse. YOU killed Eren Yeager. You are a monster.

And everyone lived happily ever after!

The end!!

-----------------------

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

YUVIKA: The Needed Love Riona

Любовные романы

1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Veronica

Научная фантастика

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...