๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž ๐

Par MsRoyaLee

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐›, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง... Plus

โ™กIntroduction โ™ก
โ™กMelly and Nottiโ™ก
โ™กSydneyโ™ก
โ™กTrust meโ™ก
โ™กTroubleโ™ก
โ™กLATE TRAINโ™ก
โ™กHis Heartbeatโ™ก
โ™กTOO TACTโ™ก
โ™กIm backโ™ก

โ™กErinโ™ก

220 9 43
Par MsRoyaLee

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
NEW FACE ALERT~ INTRODUCTION

♡Erin Alissa Marie Torez♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Melly

I'm getting way better, Notti visited me Saturday, I didn't speak to anyone much, I guess I just wanted to stay home but Notti reassured me that he had taken care of it and honestly that was enough for me, it was Tuesday and I hadn't been to schools for almost a week so I decided to go today.

I didn't tell my mother what happened, I just said I've been violently throwing up and I have a really bad fever, she took a few days off work but went straight back last week Wednesday when I refused to really talk to her, only small talk.

I felt like I couldn't talk to mami, she made it hard for me, she always decided to choose something over no matter how big or small, I felt like I was Ginny and mami was Georgia but our lives aren't that messed up.

Mami was just a young beautiful girl that grew up in the hood and wanted to have fun and had great dreams, I try to tell her it's not to late to fulfil them but she'd rather make sure im okay to fulfil my dreams but she isn't doing a good job, she didn't want a child, she wanted to be young and happy, When I was raped by her so called "boyfriend" it didn't change my mind about her, I love her more than words can explain. If I ever told her, she'd think she's failed as a mother but she's hasn't.

I was getting ready to pack my bag when my phone starts ringing, at first I told it was Notti but it was my younger sister Erin, she lives with papi and I miss her all the time, we see eachother often but not that much these days.

I pick up the phone, "MELLYYY" she shouts over the phone, "Hey Erin, I miss you so much my heart", "MELLY IM COMING TO SUGARHILLLLL" she shouts causing me to move the phone from my ears, "huh what?, Erin stop playing wit me, I ain't in the mood for this sh-", "Girl nobody playing wit you", I scream "ERINNN YOU COMING FOR REAL?", Erin screams over the phone, we both scream, "how long you staying for though" I say quietly incase the neighbours complain, "Girl-, I'm coming to live wit you, nobody chasing me out, mami was meant to call you" she says, I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Daddy in rehab though" Erin says, "that's good, atleast papi getting the help he needs" I say smiling at my full body mirror, "Yeah he is" Erin says softening her tone. "Girl clear that room up, sister gon be up in there tommorow nighttt" she says excited.

A few hours later

Notti

It's second period and all I can think about is Mellys empty seat in all my classes, I went to her crib on Saturday, I decided to skip second period.

I was alone on my phone, I hide my vape under my palm, I'm at the student entrance because staff don't normally come through here, I text Melly, she reads the messages but doesn't answer then I start wondering what I did, maybe she's busy.

Just as I take the vape away from my mouth, the student entrance door opens and I drop the vape, "oh sh-" I look up and see Melanie holding the door."Notti" she says laughing as she comes closer to pick up the vape, she walks over to hug me, she wraps her hand around my neck and I wrap my arm around her waist.

"I missed you so much eventhough we saw eachother on Saturday" she says rolling her eyes.

Melly

"You know I missed you more my heart" notti says tightening his arm around my waist, I smiled, "What you doing here all alone though" I say putting the vape up to my mouth, "wanted to be alone" he says returning to sit on the bench, "Well you not alone no more" I say sitting beside him, "Darrian, Rehanny or David text you?" He asks, "Yes I ignored they messages, they ain't tell you, I'll just tell em a family member died or sum" I said looking at Nottis phone for the time, "oh aight".

A few hours later

I was standing in the corridor on my phone when someone hugs me from the back, I turn around to see Rehanny "Melly I thought you was dead or sum" Rehanny holds onto my face and kisses my two cheeks, "Girl please" i say hugging her back.

Dd and Ddot stand there like porcelain dolls and stare at me, "If you missed her, just say that" Notti says, Dd glares at me, "aight fine we missed you my heart" dd says hugging me, I stare at ddot waiting for my hug but he just mugs me, "Why didnt you answer my messages for like four days, that's mad disrespectful" ddot says glaring at me, "oh aight, my bad Darrian" I say, "Not even a hug?" I ask, "I mean we missed you abit, don't get too excited, it was only abit" he putting his arms around me, "So why did you randomly disappear, we came to your crib, and just nothing" Riri says glaring, "A family member died" I say stuttering, "oh sorry for your loss" ddot says, "Nah don't worry, we weren't that close" I say shrugging because I know full well nobodies dead.

Notti tugs on my arm, "atleast try act like you mourning" he says, "aww I'm so sad, my uncle is 6 feet under aww" i say jokingly but notti looks dead serious, " fine" I say rolling my eyes.

Melly

I was in the cafeteria line with Ddot, Dd and Riri say they don't trust some of the school food, which is true but it was fries today, I couldn't say no, Notti was too busy dancing to notice it was fries today.

When we get to the table, Notti and Dd are recording and the whole table is just quiet, I eat my food as I go through my phone, Notti sits next to me and takes two fries from my plate, "don't play with me" I say mugging him, he ignores me and takes more fries, "Yall I need to tell yall sum" I say, "what?" Notti says in a tone suggesting that I should've told him already, "um my sister is coming to live with me, she's coming tomorrow", "what?, the fine one?" Ddot says giggling to dd, "boy I only have one sister" I say laughing, "ion know, you smiling too much" dd says, "Yeah she fine as hell bro" ddot says, I sigh, "Well we gon be the first to meet her right" ddot says, "bro you too excited but yes cause trust me, she gon bring an entire luggage cause she don't play around wit ha clothes" I say, "takes it after her sister" notti says chuckling, "exactly, em clothes needa look good" I say laughing, Notti steals more of my fries and all gets lost in conversation.

The next day

Notti

I put my phone on mellys desk, "When's she coming" ddot moans, "darrian chill" dd says, "you mad desperate" Melly says switching the channel, "Notti how many times I tell you, you can't smoke weed up in here" she says turning to face me, I kiss my teeth as I open the window, "Notti lighter?" Ddot says, "ion know" I say looking around on Melly bed, I pass him the blunt though.

Ddot

Knock knock, "Ddot get the door, you closer" Melly yells, "I hate yall" I say getting up from the bed, "We love you too" Riri calls, I sigh, "Yo who that?"

Erin

"Yo who that?" A deep raspy voice calls from the door, I don't answer cause I'm too shocked, I check my phone to make sure I have the right door number, the door opens and a tall lightskinned boy with deep brown eyes and long curly hair all over his body is standing at the other side, he's wearing a wife beater vest and blue basketball shorts, he's fine as hell with that blunt in his hand, I look him up then down and see long white socks and bunny slippers, I wanna laugh but it doesn't come out.

I shouldn't call him fine, this might be Mellys boyfriend cause that is most definitely mellys slippers, "um sorry, does Maria and Melanie Torez live here" I say stuttering,"MELANIE, Erin is here" he calls, "oh you know my name" I say smiling

Melanie comes running, she pushes the boy, he kisses his teeth and moves back, she holds onto me and laughs, "it's cold" he says motioning for us to get inside so we can close the door, We get inside and after all our small talk  "Who is this fine man" I say in Spanish, "ERIN HES DOMINICAN" Melanie cackles, he goes red and walks into the room, "Melanie you didn't tell me he was Spanish" I say covering my mouth. She's dying of laughter on the sofa, I should've known to be honest he looks Dominican "come meet the rest" she says pulling me.

Ddot

"Guys this is my sister Erin" Melly says smiling, they greet Erin and there's awkward tension in the room, "Why yall so quiet" Melly says, "Ddot go help Erin, she got bags downstairs", "Why m-" I attempt to say , "Darrian Jimenez go downstairs and help Erin get them bags, thank you and love youu" Melly says sitting on the bed next to notti, dd laughs as he sits beside her desk, "I love you too..." I get up and glare at Melanie, I want to kill her but I can't.

Melly

"Yo what happened" dd says laughing, "Erin called Ddot fine cause she didn't know he understood spanish" I say, Notti is basically out, he's just lying there, "you okay?" I say holding onto his head, he mumbles something that I don't hear, I leave him alone though.

Erin

"You ever lived in Sugarhill?" Ddot asks, "no", oh "yall wanna give me a tour tommorow then" I say, "mhm", I don't know if that's a yes or a no but I'll take it. He heaves the bag up with ease, "Melly said you packed alot, there's only two bags" he says looking in the ubers boot, "mhm trust me, the rest is coming in a van" I say carrying the other bag, "Dont worry, let me do it" He says taking the bag from me, we use the elevator and before we knew it, we were back in Mellys room.

Ddot

Notti's head is slouched over Mellys chest, "Only two bags?" Melly asks, "the rest gon come next week" Erin says pointing to where she wants me to place her bags, i heave it up and throw it, "I got stuff in that, valuable stuff" Erin says glaring at me.

Few hours later

Melly

Darrian and Erin were getting along better than I thought and dd stay playing his loud music, I was in my room with Notti, "we doing the music video for evil twins next week, you coming?" he asks staring at his phone, "You gon ask me to come properly " I say smiling, "Do you want to come?" He asks, "I mean it'd be better if you asked me properly" I say rolling my eyes, "okay Melanie, you wanna come to evil twins shoot", "no ask me like you want me to be there" I say sitting on the end of my bed, "oh aight" he gets off the bed and kneels down on one knee, I get up "Melanie Torez, Do you want to come with me to shoot the evil twins music video?" He says, "I accept the proposal Ethan Reyes" I say laughing.

He gets up and carries me, I laugh as my phone slips out of my sweatpants, "put me down" I say as I reach for my pockets to stop the phone from falling, "Nah you acting like you had a choice" he says turning me around, "oh aight, so what happen if I say no" I say, "You gon get head tapped" Notti says putting me down as I giggled.

Erin

"So you gonna let me listen to something" I ask, ddot just told me that he makes music, "No, no music for you" he says mugging me, "What, what did I do" I say, "You've been rude for like the past ten minutes and we just met" he says, "you been rude to me" I say, he kisses his teeth and starts playing something on his phone, "What is this?" I ask, "evil twins" he says , "we shooting the music video for it next week " he says, Melly comes out of her room, "What are yall doing?", "Ddot is letting me listen to evil twins" I say, Melly makes a face, "so you let her listen to unreleased when you just met her but you didn't want me to listen to unreleased when you met me" melly says glaring at him, "That's because I ain't like you" ddot says shrugging, what, "you and notti was just getting all up on eachother and I couldn't get me sun food" he says, melly shakes her head and goes into the kitchen, I didn't know it was unreleased and I felt important being able to listen to evil twins before other people, "but why didn't you guys release the audio then the music video" I say, "don't ask questions, just listen" he says making eye contact with me.

VOTE, COMMENT AND TELL YOUR LIL FRIENDS.

Yall reading the story but you not voting, how disappointing 😑 😕 love yall though

choochieoochie DDOTSWIFEYYDO Dino_Chick gentr3fied H1S0FIAH3R3 idkatpbutimerin iloveashtrayyy Ilovefictionalmen629 Micahlikesit OliviaBunner oneandonlyalex9 orvalloneu sincerelydia soanaa_ SSSNAKE-BIT3 theonlyqueenzari umariig yagirllyrixxx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

264K 5.8K 32
"ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด€sแด›, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ษขษชส€สŸ แดกษชแด› แด€ ษขแด€ษดษขsแด›แด€"
2.7K 56 7
เผป๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 74 3
a ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด...
1.1K 32 9
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ?