Sirf Dost ???

De SajjalWaqar2

this is shiveena story . i have not decided this will be on just friend of shiveena aur there love story . sh... Mais

Episode 1 First Meet
Episode 2 families 👪
Episode 3 beating the boy
Episode 4 jealousy
Episode 5 Shiveena Fight
Episode 6 Abondend school 🏫
Episode 7 woh kya tha
Episode 8 use of power
Episode 9 shivani problem
Episode 10 shivani tries
Episode 11 invitaion
Episode 12 permission for night stay
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15 sir ko offer

Charceters

644 24 18
De SajjalWaqar2

Haseena malik : she is soo sweet kind hearted girl . She just completed her college and now she has taken admission in uni . She is daughter of a rich man but usna kabhi ghamand nahi kiya . Sabsa bohot alag hai . Waisa to zyada dost banati nahi lekin jab banaleti haito marta dam tak nibhati hai .

Shivani pawar : she is innocent and sweet . She is middle class her father has a job . She never make rich friend and she dont have any bestfriend . Woh hamesha koshish karti hai kisi sa larai na ho koi kuch kehta bhi haito palatka kuch nahi bolti . She is in first year of uni she take admission on scholarship.

Malik furqan : he is father of haseena . He is tooo much rich . He is buisness man and jagirdar . He also dont have ghamand but have a strict persanilty with others . Love his daughter soo much and never even scrold her and never let anyone to say anything to haseena .

Sayeeda malik : she is wife of malik furqan she is soo sweet and kind hearted . And chahti hai haseena thora ghar ka kaam bhi seekha and kuch larkiyoun wali nazakatain aye us mein but malik furqan usko kuch bolna nahi deta .

Kashaf malik : she is dadi of haseena . She love her sooo much and isko pasand nahi ka inki poti ko koi bhi kuch kahe .

Malik faraz : he is dada of haseena . He is a retired dcp . He is a true patriot . He also love his poti soo much

Manoch pawar : he is father of shivani . He has a serious persanality but love his family soo much . Want shivani to not do friendship with rich girls and focus on her studies .

Mohini pawar : she is mother of shivani . Love her family and is house wife .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.3K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
1.4K 90 1
Two people realize that even though hate is a powerful emotion, love is stronger and if they can open their hearts and get over the past, they'll fin...
6.8K 596 12
it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ...
230 13 6
This is a short story following the main character and the narrator, Shikhar. He is a middle-class Indian man in his late twenties. We get a peek at...