I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Va...

נכתב על ידי Coovaca122

I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Various x Female Yuji! Reader) Inspired by a comment from _insignificant_user on W... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Gojo Vs Makima
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

4.9K 259 48
נכתב על ידי Coovaca122

!!Slight JJK Manga Spoiler!!

When Denji jumped, he anticipated falling straight into the devil's mouth. But, a loud clap slightly disoriented him, and he found himself back in the room. "Huh? What gives?" Denji asked as he looked around, confused as hell. (Y/n)'s eyes widen in realization, as she watched a pillow fall in Denji's place.

"Piercing Blood"

The group watched in awe as an arrow shot right down at the devil. "Slicing Exorcism" the devil screamed as the arrow split off, slicing through the devil effortlessly. The devil screamed in agony, writhing in pain as it tried to recover. (Y/n) whipped her head up, instantly spotting two very familiar people, in the room above them.

Todo smiled, with his hands placed on his waist, while Choso is in a squat position, to focus on his target. "Sister! It's good to see you again!" Todo called as he waved at (Y/n). "Sister?" Aki mumbled as he eyed Todo and (Y/n). "Hey! Hey! Don't go taking my kill! I had it under control!" Denji complained as his chainsaws deactivated.

"No, you were going to die, leave it to us," Choso said sternly, he then lifted up his finger. Markings formed along the devil's body, causing it to wheeze. Choso clapped his hands together, as he got off the ground, Todo clapped his hands as well, swapping Choso and (Y/n)'s position. Choso created a massive ball of blood that was shot at the devil and detonated within its mouth.

That's not all the attack did, the shards of blood hardened into bullets, shooting around rapidly. With a few flexes of his fingers, he recondenses the blood and exploded it again. Power stared in awe, most couldn't see it, but she can. She knows Choso is using his own blood to create these attacks, similar to her own powers.

As the Blood Devil, she should be just as capable as Choso, yet she knows she's not on his level of mastery. She can't help but admire him. "Everyone hold on!" Todo warned as he grabbed his "sister" and prepared for the building to tilt. "AHHEEE!!" The devil cried as one of Choso's attacks hit its heart, killing it. But, as result, the building teetered back into its original position and slid its occupants around.

The moment they were able to leave, Arai and Higashiyama practically ran for the door. "You manipulate blood, yes? I demand you show me your techniques!" Power exclaimed as she pestered Choso. "I'll pass" he mumbled as he tried to avoid her. "Thank you... For saving us back there" Himeno said as she looked at Todo gratefully. "Huh? Oh, sure, hey, sister, did you see how cool I was back there?" Todo asked as he grinned at (Y/n).

"Cool?! You suck balls! I had it all under control until you and this guy came along!" Denji exclaimed, still pissed that he got no action. "We got you out in less than a day, you would've taken longer," Choso said, unbothered. "How'd you even get to us? We were stuck in time" Aki mumbled woozily, as he leaned on Himeno for support.

"Is that what you thought? You, hunters, know nothing about innate domains, do you?" Todo asked as he stared down at Aki. "Inna- what?" Denji asked, confused as hell, as he never heard the word before. "Blood Connection, I foresaw (Y/n)'s imminent death, and took action. You all just so happened to be in the same spot as her" Choso answered bluntly.

"What?! So you're saying... You saved us because of her?" Arai asked, having overheard the conversation, and stared at him in disbelief. "No way! My connection sensed that (Y/n) needed help, so I ran to help her! You just happen to follow me!" Todo exclaimed as he pointed at Choso. "That doesn't make any sense" Choso mumbled as he glanced at Todo with a pointed look.

"Guys, no need to fight, all that matters is that I'm safe now! I really appreciate your help" (Y/n) said with a smile. "You're welcome, sister!" Todo said as he picked her up and crushed her into a hug. "Oi! Don't hug her so tightly, you'll kill her!" Choso exclaimed as he glared at the brute. "Oh, that reminds me, did any of you happen to grab a metal bullet?" Himeno asked curiously.

"Hm?" The two guys hummed as they stared back at her. "Right... Here, little sister, you needed this, right?" Choso asked as he held out a grotesque finger. "Sweet, thanks!" (Y/n) said as she grabbed the finger, then grimaced. Aki and Himeno watched, a bit horrified, as (Y/n) popped the finger into her mouth and downed it.

"This is yours," Choso said, gaining their attention, as he held out a bullet piece. "Thanks..." Himeno said with a tight-lipped smile as she took the piece from him. "You... You're not human, are you?" Higashiyama asked Choso, has she had finally calmed down. "No, I'm part curse, in your case, a fiend" Choso clarified casually, not like it was a big secret.

"Before you ask, he's with Jujutsu Tech, just like how you have a fiend in your group" Todo explained. "Great... Another blood fiend" Denji grumbled unhappily. "If you don't mind, we're taking (Y/n), don't follow us," Choso said, as he looped an arm around (Y/n)'s arm and started dragging her away. "Huh?! Wait! At least let me say goodbye!" (Y/n) complained as she struggled.

"Forget about them, little sister! Let's catch up!" Todo said as he looped his arm around her shoulders. "How is she related to those two?" Denji asked as he pointed at (Y/n)'s fading figure. "That, I do not know" Aki answered honestly, but overall he couldn't care. "Come on Aki, let's get you to a hospital. Arai, Kobeni, go report to the office what went down" Himeno ordered the two.

~~~

(Y/n) hummed as she headed to the store, needing fresh foods to sustain herself and Sukuna. She was glad she got time off, especially after the incident that happened yesterday. 'They should've let that pervert sacrifice himself' Sukuna grumbled, a bit pissed that Choso and Todo intervened. "Quit complaining, you'll get your chance to kill him eventually" (Y/n) reassured casually.

The hairs on her neck suddenly stood up as she moved to the side, narrowly dodging a bullet. One that would've pierced her skull. 'Damn it, not again!' She cursed in her thoughts as she ran around, avoiding the bullets. Her eyes searched around for the source until finally, they narrowed in on the culprit. With ease, she ran at them while avoiding the bullets, the person slightly panicked as she got closer.

Bang!

She didn't have enough time to process it, as a bullet flew at her from the side of her head. Blood sprayed everywhere as she landed on the ground. "Damn, I thought I was a goner" the assassin joked as they looked to their rescuer. "Look out! Behind you!" Their partner warned as they pointed at them. Fear spiked up the assassin's core, they were too afraid to turn around.

"AHHH!!!" A loud scream echoed across the street, civilians whipped their attention to the source. It did not take long for a stampede of frightened people to run in the other direction. Screams of terror tuned out the screams of agony from the assassin, as Sukuna happily tore them apart, alive. While their partner was hung up in a nose, made out of their own intestines, and strung up on the electrical wires.

Sukuna then casually dropped the body, although they were still somewhat alive, they would not be for long. His eyes moved from the spazzing body to the sky, as he grinned psychotically. "Looks like she's finally making her move" he noted to himself. "It's a pity that you won't experience a peaceful death. Maybe in your next life, you'd be wise to not kill my vessel" Sukuna said as he stared down at the unresponsive assassin, who was most likely dead.

His attention diverted as he picked up the sound of running feet. "Little sister! I got here as fast as I could-" Choso stopped in his tracks as he immediately noticed that (Y/n) was not the one in control. "Took you long enough, for someone who has a blood connection, you're rather slow" Sukuna mocked as he casually approached the curse.

"Sukuna... Where's (Y/n)? Is she alright? What did you do?" Choso asked, immediately assuming the worse. "I did what you couldn't. Maybe if you were around 24/7, you would be a better brother" Sukuna said with a cocky smirk. Choso's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and slight agitation. It felt like... Sukuna was bragging?

"Where's the brute?" Sukuna asked, snapping Choso out of his thoughts. "Todo? He went on a solo mission" Choso explained, a bit confused why Sukuna cared where Todo was. "Funny, if I remember correctly, just yesterday he bragged about sensing (Y/n) in danger. Yet, she got shot and he's nowhere to be found" Sukuna noted with an amused smirk.

Alright, now Choso is really confused, first Sukuna was mocking him for his slow timing. Now, he's mocking Todo for his lack of presence. It's almost if... "Is this really the time to be bragging about who the better sibling figure is?" Choso asked with a deadpan expression. 'Yeah, I prefer to not be a part of this situation,' (Y/n) pipped in, despite only Sukuna being able to hear her. "Whatever" Sukuna grumbled as he rolled his eyes, dropping the argument, for now.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.8K 132 17
You're a member of the 6 strongest Vampires, the Crimsons. Vampires arent as known as curses , making it beneficial for you and for the other vampire...
73.7K 1.8K 12
You are very innocent but strong at the same time. Follow [Y/n] on her journey to defeat curses and clean the world while catching hearts along the w...
508K 21.7K 44
⇢ "𝙬𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" "𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩...
46.6K 1.3K 21
you're friends with itadori and yk the rest -n word allowed in the comments -y/n is goofy/childish -she's 5'7 in this story and he's 5'9 I DO NOT OWN...