foes (ON HOLD )

بواسطة shay-sherry

A closer look to the life of Aya Assaf and Sam Nelson as they cross paths. Aya Assaf an Iraqi lady and a mus... المزيد

This game is....ON!
COINCIDENCE? MORE LIKE A MASTER PLAN!
The Pair of Black Eyes
MIXED FEELINGS
COMEBACK
LIMITS
A strong shoulder to climb on
Woof ! A birthday surprise
O Diary. My Diary.

Lets play chess !

299 25 24
بواسطة shay-sherry

Alsalamalykom !
Well,today I got the chance to write twice and it was awsome! Hope you feel the same when reading this story ! Don't ever hesitate to give me your honest oppinion haveing had 4 reads made me feel above the moon ... hope the numbers increases and the likes and comments increases too!

Chapter 2 (Aya'POV)

Whatching him leave the coffeshop while he was shouting at me on the top of his voice made my heart hammer against my ribcage ... Way to go Aya I've just created a huge scene ... Apparenty every single one in the shop eyed that situatuon and now they were all stabbing me with their gazes ! Waiting, anticipating and hoping to get a reaction from me and I disappointed them greatly because all what I have managed to do was to let go of that breath I didnt know I was holding ..
As I looked to my right I saw that handsome and kind man who have helped me , turning to face him I stuttered "Umm Umm, thank you! It... it was very kind of you to... to umm... to help me"
"Well your welcome, but he requsted the manager and I just came to his assistance" he stated in an as a matter of factly tone
Looking extreamly confused I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't form any words , my mind was only saying one thing AYA YOU ARE GETTING FIRED !!
Then he spoke again but this time with a gentler tone " I'm Jacob the son of the owner of this place ... My dad is the person who hired you but I acctually run this business , I was travelling when he hired you but I knew about you . He said you are very honest and kind lady but he missed something that is very obvious .... You are very beautiful too"
Staring up at him trying to form words after his statment-complement-flirt I finally overcame the huge cloud in my brain and snapped " Listen I an very thankful for your help I know for sure if you weren't there this would've ended extreamly badly but from what I know bosses do NOT flirt with their employees so if you will excuse me"
"Hey, hey, hey! I didn't make you uncomfortable did I I don't mean to flirt I was just stating a fact but if you don't like the way I speak go ahead draw the line and I will never cross it" he said clearly looking hurt.
"I am sorry that I have snapped at you .... umm I guess I would draw the line where it comes to flirting" he nodded and I continued " anyway what makes you help a muslima like me?"
He chuckled and looked me in the eyes and said "My family has a soft spot for muslims"
I scrunched my face and asked " what do you mean a soft spot"
"I've just turned muslim and my half brother is one" whith that he finally winked and left me standing there with utter shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the weeking passed I was unpaking my boxes and never ending bags finally I could look at my room without feeling the urge to flee from horror . Although its not fully unpacked my queen sized bed is finally free from boxes and is finally tucked for the first day since I came to this beautiful country I finally was able to sleep on it! -super comfy-
As I stood infront of this huge bulding with its ginormous pillars and beautiful green ground and its mesmerising fountains only one thing came to my mind and I said it loudly "الحمد لله- thank the mighty lord!" Havent realised I've said it that loud until I saw a weried expression on some faces and when Diana gave me a nudge . " I'm sorry I didnt realise I said it out loud" I said biting by lower lip .

Hugging me she squealed " It's okay, I understand.. Now GO live your dream"

Knocking on the door of the administrator I prayed that he answers his door quickly so I don't get to be late to my first lecture. OH MY GOOOD!!! MY FIRST LECTURE YAAAY!!!
"Cone in" the administrator said. Opening the door I stepped in saying " Um Hello . I'm Aya Assaf.. umm"
Before I could continue my blabber he interrupted "Aya Assaf ! What a pleasure to meat you,come on sit here.." motioning to me to sit on the chair on the other side of his huge office desk I sat eagerly waiting for his response "So Ms . Assaf how do you like it here?" Amd with this question the cold ice broke and we spoke for a good hour about my country the possible difficulties I my face here as the conversation came to an end he handed me the papaers and told me not to upset the people who voted for my scholarship ... weird right ?

As I moved around the collage premises searching for auditorium room 12 the halls slowly started to be less crowded and people started to leave for their lectures while I'm still wandering around the empty halls searching for the hall spotting the huge 12 across the hall I started to run as fast as I could so that I don't give a bad impression by being late on the first day . As I neared the huge door I tripped on something and found myself flying in mid air hoping that those oak doors look as hard as they could so that they break my fall but unfortunately I never felt their hardness.

As I was flying across the hallway the door to the room suddenly opened and I landed face first on the cold hard ceramic floor of the room . Ya Allah! Talk about first impressions lying on the hard floor I opened my right eye in the silence and suddenly the whole room burst into laughter. WHY CAN'T THE GROUND OPEN UP AND SWALLOW ME !!!! lifting my face of the floor i glanced around me to see all my papers and books on the floor going every witch way , I glanced up at the furious Sir and muttered "I am very very sorry" with that his expression softened and he motioned for me to collect my books. As I squatted on the floor and started collecting the papers and books when I saw a pair of a familiar green eyes staring at me and help me with my papers. Is this Jacob? Ya Allah what a coincidence? Glancing back at him as he gave me my stuff I muttered "جزاك الله خيرا "Jazakallahkeir""
He nodded at me and replied "Your welcome"
Looking up to see this completely packed huge auditorium I tried my best to search for a place in this never ending place till I spotted 2 empty seats at the end of the room but unfortunately there os a guy sitting on the seat adjacent What shall I do ? I asked myself go sit on the thrid chair and keep your bag on the extra chair between you and him inshaAllah Allah will forgive you. Finally I agreed with my inner self and started my journey to that chair.

(Sam's POV )
Sitting in Dr . Harrison's (the most boring doctor ever) I started twiddling my thumbs when the most hilarious thing happened . As Dr. Harrison was giving his loooooong boring code of conduct and punctuality lecture a girl just flew into the room and landed on the floor on her face -it's so humiliating - I laughed uncontrollably at her and that poor Jacob -nerd- at the front seat when he stood up to help her. Poor Jacob he'll be stuck with her till the end of the year! But when she turned around the laughter died when I realised who she was....

NOT HER AGAIN!!! She looked up to see an emty seat,and then scrunched her face as if having an internal fight with her self. Then she approached glancing at the two emty seats beside me an idea poped into my mind.*Time to get revenge Muhahahah!* Did I mention how much I love my evil brain?
As she came and when she was just one step away from the seat I scooted to the seat beside me giving her only one seat to sit on. I know how much they love their personal space to be huge and by this i'll litrally be sticking to her -in her sense- so she will definately hate it.
As she approched and stood infront of me she cleared her throat I looked up at her unable to hide my snicker. She looked at me once then again as her eyes widened in surprise then she narrowed her eyes at me in anger. TAKE THAT!
SAMMY-1 :HER-0
looking defeated -Oh yea!- she sat beside me and tried her best to scoot to the right far away from me. Poor girl
As the lecture went on and on and on each one introduced themselves by saying their names and their nationalities and as her turn came she stood up and said "My name is Aya Assaf. I am from Iraq" -Yes!I was right about her that b****, I knew she was one of them!"
As the word Iraq left her small full pink lips the whole room bursted out into a series of gasps. Clearing his throat and glaring at the entire room the Doctor spoke "Aya Assaf what a pleasure tp meet you we've heard that you are such a genius we were all excited to have you study here"
"Thank you doctor, I too am very excited to study here and take hold of this wonderful opportunity . I've always dreamed of comming to America, its one of my dream countries " She clearly looked dreamy as she spoke about my country. Maybe she isn't as bad as she seems -Or maybe its all just an act- my mind protested.
She sat and the lecture continued till it came to the last 10 minutes where the doctor said "Since you all are arranged into threes due to the seatings I will not ask you to group. Every three are grouping up except you to at the end there ypu both are partners. If any one has any troble do not bother to approach my as I am not changing my mind unless it is a drastic problem" with those last words he dismissed us.
WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!NOOOO, IM NOT GOING TO BE STUCK WITH HER! I glanced at her and saw that she also was in the same state of shock as I was in. I stood up and charged towards that idiotic doctor and litrally charged at him. " Doctor I cannot be with her " he looked at me from above his huge eye glasses frame and replied most calmly "why?"
"SHE'S A.. SHE'S A .. SHE'S A MUSLIM" I litrally shouted. Ever so cooly he replied "So?" Trying not to sound intimidated i rplied. "I just can't be with her I just can't " with that I saw her approaching towards us with the corner of my eye ..
"Fine. Lets see if she has any trouble being your partner.. Do you Ms . Assaf have any problem being his partner"
I turned to her waiting for her response when she smirked at me and replied "No not at all, acctually I am looking forward for it" smiling she left the auditorium when I ran behind her and caught her arm.
"What the hell do you think you are doing" I literally screamed at her
Jerking her arm away from me she replied with amusment "Didn't you say "you are a good warrior" well I am a perfect chess player, and you just made a wrong move!"
And with those last words she left me standing in the middle of the hallway wondering what the hell wrong did I do in my life to deserve this.
WELL SHE WANTS TO PLAY ,THEN THIS GAME IS ON!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
12.4K 869 32
Inaya Hussein is a happy go to 20-year-old studying medicine wanting to make her parents proud. Religion plays a huge part in her life. Her two best...
652K 46.4K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...
193K 11.9K 42
'Every boy is a player, Until... He meets his true one' ... "Come on Inaya! You just have to pretend" he whines trying his best to convince the girl...