Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

Autorstwa kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... Więcej

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

5.

4.5K 49 32
Autorstwa kellslibrary

Playoffs start Monday I'm so excited
Enjoy
______________________

"Winnipeg how are you?!" I shout. They all cheer and I smile "not gonna lie this place is cold" I say. A bunch of them laugh and say true. "But I love it" I add. "Let's have fun tonight" I say.

The first song starts and the set list goes on then I get to the cover. "So I had a few different songs to cover on my mind and so was one of my favourite artists as well this is nonesense!" I say as the music starts.

I stick my tongue out then start singing and it gets to the outro "This song catchier than chickenpox is
I bet your house is where my other sock is, Woke up this morning, thought I'd write a pop hit
How quickly can you take your clothes off pop quiz?" I sing.

Crowd gets quiet as I quickly come up with an outro "this crowd so hot it might melt the snow, this has been my favourite show, raise your hands if you like the jets" I finish off.

"Woooo!" They all cheer with their hands up. I bow as the confetti falls and I slip my phone out my pocket taking a photo of the confetti.

My last song comes up then as soon as it's done I say bye then run back stage "good job" anthony says. "Thank you" I reply taking the bottle of water from emma and towel from jordyn.

As soon as I've got everything we run out to the bus. But before I get on i say hi to the fans and sign somethings before getting on. "That was so fun" I say. "You did great like always" felicity says.

We all wind down and I change into sweat pants and one of my hoodies then go on my phone. A ton of notifications from the nhl app.

NJD - goal by j. Hughes

NJD - goal by L. Hughes assisted by J. Hughes

1st period ended

LAK - goal by A. Kempe

NJD - goal by j. Hughes

2nd period ended

Njd - goal by N. Hiesher assisted by J. Hughes

Njd - goal by J. Hughes assisted by L. Hughes empty net

3rd period ended

NJD/LAK : 5- 1

I watch back jacks goals and go on my instagram. The first thing I see is new Jerseys post about jack getting a hat trick. I quickly like it and text Jack.

Liv

Congrats on the hatty jacky

Jack

Thank you

How was your show

Liv

Amazing

Jack

Facetime?

Instead of texting him back I call him on facetime and he answers. It looks like he's laying in bed already. "Hey beautiful" he mumbles sleepily. I blush covering my face "hi" I reply.

He chuckles "don't hide from me" he says. I uncover my face and he smiles "I watched the clips of your goals, they were wicked" I tell him.

"I try" he says. I roll my eyes "you were just an all star weren't you?" I ask. He gasps "how'd you know?" He asks. "I did my research" I answer. "Ah ha" he says smiling. "I also heard you don't know how to cook broccoli" I tease.

We make eye contact through our phones and he shakes his head "I do" he says. "Right, want me to show you?" I ask. He smiles "sure, could be a date" he says. "Oh? Is this you asking me on a date hughes?" I ask.

"Sure is olivia" he answers. "Mmmm well I'll have to do some thinking" I say. His smile drops "oh" he mumbles. "Jack I'm kidding of course I'll go on a date with you" I tell him. His face lights back up "thought I'd have to work a little harder" he says.

I smile "I still wanna go slow so you'll have to earn my heart" I tell him. He smiles "I'm willing to do that" he says. We continue talking until we both start yawning and eventually hangup then I fall asleep.

The following afternoon we're driving through Saskatchewan to get to alberta for the 2 shows there. We have a night off and the following off once we're in edmonton and there's a game the following day we get there so I decide to get tickets.

Jordyn plops on the bus couch next to me while I'm buying them on my phone. "Whatcha doing?" She asks. "Buying oilers tickets" I answer. "Hell yeah" she says. The oilers are the team we cheer for on the west so this should be fun."who are they playing?" Jordyn asks.

"Anaheim" I answer. "Wait Trevor's on that team" I add. "Isnt he friends with jack?" Isla asks. "He sure is" I answer. "You should tell jack maybe we can meet trevor" emma suggests.

I look at her with raised eyebrows "wouldnt you like that" I reply. "He's cute!" She replies defensively. "You can have him" I reply thinking about Jack. "Oh we know who you want" jordyn says.

They all look at me with smirks "yeah yeah" I reply. We get to the city hours later so the suns down "can we go get Tim's?" I hear isla asks. "Yes!" I say from my bunk then I jump off.

As soon as we're all ready we go to the tim hortons across the street. While we're walking I take a group selfie us all. Jordyn doing the peace symbol and the others waving.

When we're standing in the weirdly long line I post it on my Instagram story.

Tim's run with the girls

A few seconds later I'm getting a ton of replies and then one from jack.

Jackhughes replied to your story:

So jealous

Olivia

I'll eat all the tim bits for you

Jack

You're the best

Olivia

I know

We get a box of 50 tim bits and we each get an iced capp. On the walk back I take a group selfie of us and send it to Jack.

Jack

Cutie

I cover my face and blush "what's got you blushing?" Jordyn asks. "Mmm nothin" I answer. "Liar" she replies. I blush and show her the text. "Cute" she whispers.

We get back to the bus and watch a movie on the tv in the back while eating the Tim bits and drinking our iced capps. When I check my phone I blush even more at Jack's text.

Jack

Facetime?

I miss your face

Liv

Give me 5

After grabbing a few tim bits from the box I dismiss myself and go lay in my bunk with my airpods in then i call Jack.

His face appears a few seconds later "hey" I greet. "Hi pretty" he smiles. "Hows Florida so far?" I ask. He shrugs "eh yknow, hot" he answers. "Better than freezing edmonton" I frown and shiver.

"You're in edmonton?" He asks. "Yeah for the next 48ish hours" I answer. "So is one of my buddies, he's got a game tomorrow" he says. "Trevor right?" I ask. He nods "yeah Z my boy" he smiles. Gosh it's so cute.

I smile "I may have gotten tickets to the game tomorrow" I tell him. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah we've got tomorrow night off so why not" I shrug. "Wish we were playing there" he frowns. "Me too" I pout.

We talk about hockey for a little bit and i break the news that I'm an oilers fan but I'll cheer trevor on because he's friends with jack.

Around 1am we're both starting to yawn so we say good bye and hang up. A few minutes later I'm falling asleep and the next morning jordyn wakes me up with an iced coffee from Tim's and a breakfast wrap.

"Hell yeah this is the shit" I moan eating the wrap. "I made sure they added extra sauce and more sausage than egg and a hashbrown" jordyn says. "So good" I reply taking another bite.

Once we've all eaten and had our coffee we change and decide to go to the mall so we get an uber from the bus to the mall. "What if you're recognized?" Emma asks. "That's ok I'll stop and say hi if they wanna talk" I answer. She nods and we get there.

The trip to the mall was a success and now we're back at the tour bus. We have a few hours until the game so we're all getting ready in separate parts of the bus. I chose the very back.

I set my phone up to film a tiktok and I make sure the lighting is good. "Hey everyone I'm currently on tour and I'm in Edmonton alberta canada right now and my concert isnt til tomorrow so my friends and I are going to a hockey game" I start off.

"I don't have merch for either team so I'm just going to wear all black to stay neutral" I continue while doing natural makeup. Once my makeups done I do my hair then post the tiktok.

Then I change into my black ripped Jean's, a black top and my black leather jacket with my doc Martin's. "Are we ready?" I ask the others. "Almost!" Emma shouts. "I am!" Isla and jordyn answer.

As soon as they're all ready we do a quick outfit check and while we're in the uber on the way to the arena I post the tiktok and take a bunch of selfies of us. "This is gonna be so fun" I squeal.

We get to the arena and fans are flowing in and the band is going around the concourse. We get through the gates and our tickets are scanned then we find our seats which are right behind the Anaheim bench.

I take a pic and send it to Jack.

He has a game tonight but it's not for another hour and a half so I'll be watching his on my phone while sitting in my seat.

"We're gonna get drinks, want anything?" Isla asks. "Uh a twisted tea I guess" I shrug. She nods and her and jordyn go off to consessions.

Jack

That's a good view

Liv

Agreed

Jack

Say hi to trevor for me

Liv

He's number 11 right?

Jack

Yes

Liv

Jack

Yooooooooo

Liv

Jelly?

Jack

Yes! I gotta get ready

Liv

Good luck xo

Jack

Kisses? And hugs?

Sweet

Liv

Good luck kiss

Jack

Thank yooou

I put my phone down on my lap and look up as I catch trevor looking our way. "He's so hot" isla says. I hadn't realized she's back from consessions. "He's ok" I shrug. "You've got jack" she replies.

"True" I smile taking my twisted tea from her and taking a sip. Then I have the brilliant idea and I go into my notes app and write a message to trevor from Jack.

Good luck! Jack says hi

He skates over after I hold it to the glass, reading it he laughs "thank you liv! say hi to him for me!" He shouts. "He knows your name?" Isla asks. "He followed me after jack did" I answer. "Oh kinda jealous" she says.

She goes on her phone and follows him. "You're going for it?" I ask. "Let him make the first move" emma says. We all nod in agreement and she leaves it at that.

I look over at the oilers warming up and watch them for a little bit before going back to looking on my phone.

Jack

Just saw your interaction on the live feed

You look beautiful

Liv

Awww thank you jacky

My face heats up blushing and I try not to squeal. "What did Jack say now?" Jordyn asks. "Mmm nothing" I mumble. "Yeah sure" she says. "You like himmmm" emma teases. "Shhh I know" I reply.

"Does he?" Isla asks. I roll my eyes and show her the texts of him calling me beautiful and cute. "Jacky?" She asks. "Don't judge" I reply.

The game starts up and I sit on the edge of my seat watching it the whole time. Trevor ends up getting a goal and we all jump up cheering for him even though the rest of the arena is full of oilers fans.

Unfortunately for the ducks they end up losing 6-1. Trevor went down the tunnel looking upset. "I wanna hug him" emma says frowning.

We look over at her "he probably needs it" jordyn says. I nod knowing jack would need a hug after such a bad loss. I look at his game playing on my phone right as he scores.

"Yesss" I cheer. "What happened?" Emma asks. "My baby scored" i blurt out.

___________________________________

Hope ya enjoyed

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

49.7K 680 20
INWHICH a girl meets a boy at a hockey game and he watches her musical OR INWHICH Colton Ryder meets Luke Hughes who soon sways her heart at her mus...
389K 3.6K 72
in which, a famous worldwide singer finds out a professional hockey player followed her.
89.2K 711 26
[UNDERGOING EDITING] luke hughes, your college friend invited you to his draft party the year he was seeing if he would get drafted. you finally meet...
20.9K 488 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙...