Rimuru & Milim Goes To Anothe...

Od Dale-Storys

Milim and Rimuru were bored, so Milim suggested that they should take a little vacation in another world, to... Více

#1 The New world
#2 The Feast
#3 The Ball
#4 It's To Pieceful
#5 The Plan Of Creating Chose
#6 The Rise of the Beast Kingdom
#7 The Demon king
#8 The Beast Attack
#9 Human's True Color And The Training
announcement please read
Read this
#10 Finishing the Training

#0 Boredom

3.8K 96 95
Od Dale-Storys

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
{Ciel & Rimuru talking}
[Thought communication]

3rd person POV

Two centuries after the Tenma War, Tempest has risen to become the most powerful nation in the entire cardinal world. Peace has reigned, and this tranquility has left our adorable dragonoid princess and the king of monsters feeling incredibly bored.

Let's check in on our cute little dragonoid, Milim, who is currently in Tempest.

Milim is lounging in her room in the Tempest castle, a room that Rimuru had given her due to her frequent visits over the years following the war.

She is engrossed in a manga that Veldora had passed onto her after finishing it. It's a fantasy manga about a girl who reincarnates as a demon and decides to stir things up in her new life by playing the villain, aiming to conquer the world.

Author/Me: If there's a manga or novel like that, I'd love to read it. It sounds intriguing, maybe in the future.

Inspired by the manga, Milim gets an idea and heads towards Rimuru's office.

In Rimuru's office, before Milim arrives, Rimuru is buried in paperwork. Since the Tenma War, his days have been filled with nothing but paperwork, as he doesn't have anything else to do he just dose those to pass time. His desk is currently a mountain of documents.

{Ciel-Sensei, do you think something interesting is going to happen soon?} Rimuru asks Ciel.

{I don't know, Master, but you should continue with your paperwork before Lady Shuna returns and sees you shirking your duties,} Ciel advises Rimuru.

This sends a chill down Rimuru's spine. {Yeah, I should,} Rimuru agrees, returning to his work. A few minutes later, the door bursts open, and a familiar figure appears - it's Milim.

"Oh, hey Milim, what brings you to my office?" Rimuru asks.

"Bestie, can I ask you a favor?" Milim asks Rimuru.

"Sure, what is it, Milim?" Rimuru replies.

"Well, it's been pretty boring since the war 200 years ago, so I want to have a little vacation with my bestie. Can you create a universe for us to have fun in?" Milim proposes.

Rimuru is about to decline, but he pauses to think.

(Should I agree or not? I agree with Milim; it's been pretty boring since the war. Nothing interesting has happened. It's been too peaceful; it feels like when I was a normal human working in an office in my old world... But enough about that, the question right now is should I agree or not to this offer from Milim?) Rimuru ponders.

After a while, Rimuru finally decides, "Alright then, let's do that."

"Yay! Bestie and I are going on an adventure!" Milim exclaims happily.

"Alright, we will leave tomorrow, so you better get ready," Rimuru tells Milim.

"Okay!" Milim agrees, then leaves to prepare in her room.

{Ciel-Sensei, can you create the universe where Milim and I will go while I take care of some stuff?} Rimuru asks Ciel.

{As you wish, Master,} Ciel responds.

Rimuru then gathers all of his most trusted subordinates and Veldora to inform them that he will be away for a while.

"Rimuru-sama, why did you call us for a meeting? Is something wrong?" Shion asks.

"No, there's nothing wrong. I just wanted to tell you guys that... I will be away for a while, so please protect Tempest in the meantime," Rimuru informs them.

"But Rimuru-sama, where are you going?" Benimaru asks.

"I'm going to another universe with Milim," Rimuru answers.

"Is that so? Please, Rimuru-sama, let one of us accompany you," Shion pleads.

"No need for that. Besides, I need you all to ensure that Tempest is secure in my absence... And really, there's no need for a guard. There's no way anyone can defeat Milim and me at the same time," Rimuru reassures them.

"Kufufufu, I guess you're right, Rimuru-sama. But may I ask when you will return?" Diablo inquires.

"I will be gone for a maximum of 100 years," Rimuru replies.

{Master, the universe has been successfully created,} Ciel informs Rimuru.

{Alright, give me some of the info about that universe later,} Rimuru requests.

{Yes, Master,} Ciel responds.

{And thanks, Ciel-Sensei, you're the best,} Rimuru praises Ciel

{Praise me more, Master,} Ciel said.

{Did you say something, Ciel?} Rimuru asked Ciel.

{No, it was just your imagination,} Ciel responded, using her favorite phrase.

{Oh, okay then,} Rimuru said to Ciel.

"So, I hope you all can protect Tempest while I'm gone for a very long time. I entrust Tempest to your hands," Rimuru said to his subordinates.

"Yes," they all said in unison.

"You can leave Tempest's safety to us, Rimuru-sama. We will protect the country as if our lives depend on it," Benimaru assured him.

"Yes, Brother, don't worry about Tempest. It is in good hands because I, the Great Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest, am here to protect it, kuhaha," Veldora declared.

"Don't worry, my lord. I will eliminate anyone who tries to destroy Tempest in your absence," Diablo vowed.

"Alright, I'm counting on you guys. I will be leaving tomorrow. So, let's have a feast tonight!" Rimuru announced.

"Yes!" they all agreed in unison.

"I will also be announcing this later to the civilians in Tempest, so let's make sure this is as fun as possible, alright?" Rimuru added.

"Yes," they agreed in unison again.

Time skip to the feast.

The night of the feast arrived, and people from other kingdoms even showed up when they heard that there was a feast in Tempest, including King Gazel, Chloe, Hinata, and more.

Rimuru was about to announce his departure.

"Hello everyone, you're probably wondering why we are having a feast today even though there is nothing to celebrate. Well, it's because I will be leaving," he announced. Everyone was shocked, except for those who already knew why Rimuru was leaving.

"Don't worry, though, I will come back after a hundred years," he reassured them. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, as they had feared for a moment that Rimuru was going to leave them forever.

"Sensei, can we know where you're going?" Chloe asked.

"Well, I will be going to another universe with Milim," Rimuru answered.

"Ehhh, Rimuru, why would you go to another universe with Milim?" Ramiris asked.

"It's a secret, and this was Milim's idea. I'm just tagging along to make sure she doesn't get into any big trouble," Rimuru explained. (I can't tell them that the reason why we are going to another universe is to have a vacation. Or else they will ask to come.)

"Oh, okay, that's reasonable," Ramiris said.

(She actually believed that,) Rimuru thought to himself.

"Well, let's not talk anymore. Let's just have fun at tonight's feast," Rimuru said, and everyone agreed.

Story Total Words: 1125

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.9K 129 8
Normal Rimuru but his personality is changed to a Predator.
White Agony Od Helli

Nezařaditelné

101K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
20K 547 10
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
84.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...