Siren In The City

Chaalbaaz_24

A girl who accidentally discovers a creature which she shouldn't be knowing about! In order to save their bre... Еще

~A Thunderstorm~
~Patrolling~
~Ride it~
~Hamari Amma~
~Haseena~
~lets levitate~
~Kya yahi pyar hai~
~Leave~
~Off Duty/On Duty~
~Hold on~
~Back to Basic~
~Bonfire~
~Grilled~
~Drunk Deeds~
~Duties~
~The real Queen~
~Salvage~
~Confusion~
~Key to Answers~
~Karishma~
~Lapsed~
~A void~
~Existing~
~Dejection~
~Melt down~
~Until I found You~
~Love make its own way~
~Just relax~
~Reviving~
~Sirens~
~Vowed~

~That Blue Door~

442 72 10
Chaalbaaz_24

Karishma opens her eyes as light enters the room. She turns her face to look around and finds her bed empty again. She doesn't bother herself more and sits up. She touches her back and then gets up and goes out of her room. She goes downstairs and went straight towards the blue door. She keeps her hand on the door and opens it. She goes inside the room, and as she enters the room slowly all the lights start lighting up. The whole room and decorates are white, and various sculptures were kept at the rear end of the room. At the start of the room, at both sides of the door were sliding cupboards of white color in which bathrobes were placed. In between this wide room, there is a big swinging pool whose floor is also white and deep. Transparent Stairs are present on both sides of the pool which are not visible to the person's eyes.

She opens her hair and unzips her pant. As the pant touched the floor...a splash sound followed it.

Haseena comes out of the shower wearing her uniform. She goes out of the dressing room and looks at the empty bed. Her brows furrow and she calls Karishma loudly and starts looking here and there. First, she looks at the balcony and then in other rooms present on the same floor.

Kamal hai!

She goes down and looks in the kitchen and then she goes into the backyard and calls her name several times. She gets a little worried,' kahin woh asi halat mai thane toh nhi chale gyi!' She immediately run towards the garage but the jeep was there only! She relaxes a bit but is still confused where is She!? She goes back into the room and tries to call her number but it rang in the room only. 'Inka phone toh yahin hai!' She goes down again and decides to look for her outside again. She goes toward the door of the backyard. Then, only the sound of a blue door stops her and she turns. As she turns their eyes met. Karishma screams and immediately sits down and hides behind the sofa. In this split second, Haseena nervously turns and bumps into the mirror door of the backyard.

Karishma in anger speaks,' Ama aap yahan ka kr rhi hai?' Haseena failed to form a sentence,' Humm...woh..' Karishma furiously,' Ka woh?' Both remain silent for a few seconds and she continues,' Ab kuch bole gyi bhi' She finally speaks,' Woh hum raat ko apke saath ruk gye the, shayad kuch chahiye hoga apko.' She closes her eyes nervously and continues speaking while facing the door only,' Fir shower leker aye... toh aap dikhi nhi... toh dondhna shru kr diya.' She speaks while taking pauses in between. While Karishma replies,' Iska matlab yeh toh nhi ki aap hum aise dekh langyi!' She speaks still sitting at the back of the sofa. Haseena desperately,' Abhi hume thode na pta hai ki aap aise apne ghar mai ghumte hain!' She justified herself,' Ha! Toh hamare ghar hai, Hum jaise marzi ghume. Aur waise bhi mujhe lga aap chale janyi, pichle baar ki tarah, tohh!! Hum...' Haseena interrupts her in between,' Aa..aap chode yeh Saab aap jao aur kapde pehn kr aiye. Hum aise he khade hai.' Karishma says,' Ji!' She takes the cover of the Sofa and covers herself with her and goes to her room.

After a while, she comes down and Haseena is already sipping her tea. She speaks,' Wah! Apne toh hamare wait bhi nhi kiya.' She sits at the opposite chair of the dining table. Haseena looks toward her and speaks,' Apne hume dara diya tha, hum bohot pareshan hogye the! Aap kahan thi!' She again takes a sip and down the cup from her mouth still holding it! Karishma instead of answering her takes the cup which she was still holding. She slowly moves it closer to her mouth and looks directly into her eyes and takes sip after sip. Haseena makes futile attempts to take away the cup...after taking a last sip, she smirk and speaks,' Please, age se kabhi bhi hamare wait mat kijigye. ' She leaves the cup and breaks the trance. She continues,' Thane ke liye late ho rhe hai, tyaar ho kr ate hai.' Haseena after listening to her words, comes back to her senses and speaks,' Kya! Aa...aap toh Thik nahi hai!? Isliye apko humne day off de diya hai aur doctor ne bhi bolo tha rest lene ke liye.'
Karishma is ready to retort but she interrupts her and speaks,' Chuti means chuti. Take rest! I will go to Thana and I will come in the evening to check on you. ' Karishma nods and she gets up and looks towards the blue door before leaving.

She was completely indulged in her work and then someone knocks on the door. She looks up and speaks,' Aiye Pushpa ji, andar aiye.' And continue her work. She enters with two cups of tea and sits in the front chair of Haseena and says,' Madam sir, chai!' Haseena looks at her again and smiles. She keeps her files at the side and takes one cup. Pushpa Ji also smiles getting instant attention and speaks,' Woh, Madam sir! Aaj aap late kaise hogyi?' Haseena without thinking much, blurted out,' Woh hum toh Karishma ke saath the.' Pushpa Ji confusingly nodes and speaks,' Acha! Toh woh kaise he abb?' Haseena gets flashbacks of last night... After having mindful of her thoughts, she speaks,' Ji, ab woh behter hai.' Pushpa Ji while sipping her tea with action tells her to drink her tea. Haseena realizes it, she starts drinking her tea. Pushpa Ji again asks,' Unho ne hume draa he diya kyunki woh takar lgne se he bayhosh hogyi! Kya woh raat ko aram se so pyi?' Haseena again gets lost in her thoughts...As she convinced her to let her stay just by a look. The tingling sensations as she opened the first button of the shirt...as their skin brushed against each other as she removed her belt. Her fingers dancing on her soft skin... her hmm in that ecstatic moment which clearly showed how she was holding her breath. The moment she kissed her and took her scent which made her dizzy, the little feeble kisses, and the moment her bare breast touched her as she took the side and clinged to her. She starts breathing heavily and she immediately keeps the cup on the table and hastily opens the window and slowly lets the air do her favor. Pushpa Ji witnessing all this goes toward her and asks,' Madam sir, aap thik toh hai?' Haseena getting normal, speaks,' Woh bas garami bohot hogyi hai! Todhi gabrahat ho rhi hai. Shayad chai pene se hogye!' Pushpa ji taking the bait agrees with her and speaks,' Hum Abhi us badnam ko batate hain! Aap thik ho na Madam sir?' She assures her and she leaves the cabin. She close her eyes...relaxes as the air touched her face.

She goes to Karishma's house and rings the bell. After waiting for some time, she pushes the door lightly and it opens up. She enters and looks all the lights were off. She calls her name a few times but no reply. She goes upstairs and looks for her in the room and then she goes inside the dressing room. Surprisingly, This room's lights were switched on, she goes toward the dress which was hung at the back of the chair. She found a chit on the table.

Wear it!
Just a small thank you...
Dinner.

She again looks at the dress and takes the dress in her hand and a smile crept on her face. She goes towards the bathroom after taking a handful of time, she goes down and looks at the open door of the backyard which was closed earlier. She takes a deep breath and goes toward the door and looks at her who was waiting for her in Gazebo [ A small open hut-like structure with a hexagonal roof present in the garden ]

She was leaning on the fence of the gazebo. As she sees her coming towards her, She straight up and takes a step, and stands in front of the entrance. The light of the gardens was dim. She slowly goes toward her and sees her smiling. She stands in front of her and observes her. She looks at her open hair which were crimped, and black color top with black leather shorts and black heels which made her at equal height as Haseena. She leans toward her, which made her smile disappear, without touching her but in close proximity, she touches her back with her hand. As she touched, her body jerked forward a little. Their body slightly touched each other, her mouth got closer to her ear and she speaks in a deep voice,' Kya Abhi bhi dard ho rha hai.' She nods sideways and takes a step back and speaks,' Abhi toh hum bilkul theek hai, Madam sir.' With the actions of her hand, she turns her attention toward the setup inside the gazebo. A dinner date was set up with comfy black chairs and a wooden table going with the set up of the gazebo. They enjoyed eating in each other company even if that was in silence.

Haseena, breaking the silence, speaks,' Kya baat hai Karishma Singh! Apne bohot accha dinner plan kiya...Thank you bolke aap hume aise he bagahna chate ho.' She shifted her gaze from food to her and speaks,' Asi toh koi baat nhi hai, Madam sir. Aap be-jijak ruk jyein...Mujhe koi problem nhi hai.' She replies,' Hum Bhala kyu rukye gye, Aap toh bilkul theek hai.' Karishma immediately keeps her hand on her back and speaks,' Lagte hai dard wapas aagya.' Haseena starts laughing at her tantrums. She continues,' Sach Mai, madam sir!' She nods her head sideways and smiles hard. While stopping her drama, she speaks,' Thank you, Madam sir. Hum dikhne mai toh bohot khule-mijaz ke lagte hai lekin hum kisi se bhi zayda attach nhi ho pte aur madad toh door ki baat hai. lekin kal raat apne jaise hamari care ki, hum hamashe ise yaad rkhe gye.' She stops waiting for her reply. But after hearing her words, she felt lost for words. While changing the mood, She speaks in an amusing tone,' Aap toh saste mai baat khatam kr rhi ho!' Her brows furrow and she continues,' Matlab ki thank you se kaam nhi chale ga, poore ghar ka tour dene pade ga!' Karishma smiles and gets up and speaks,' Bas Itni se baat!'

She gave the tour to her, first of the backyard explaining to her about all the species, and then to the front yard. Then, she took to her long circular library and showed her favorite books. She then took to her stairs. But she stops and holds her hand, she turns and with her other hand, she points towards the blue door. Karishma looks at her and then towards that door!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

"Cradle To Grave" Yuki_admirer78

Любовные романы

51.1K 7.6K 34
A love that will take one to the grave... A love carved on souls that will go beyond the death...❤️
SAFAR Yulki1718

Фанфик

78.9K 10.3K 52
This is a continuation of my first story UNEXPECTED ... Also i will upload first chapter directly as introduction of characters is already done in fi...
69.6K 8.6K 50
Just a story of Kareena ✨
It's Their Story ❤️ Yuki_admirer78

Любовные романы

141K 9.9K 47
This story is about Gulki Joshi and Yukti Kapoor, What if they fall in love with each other on the sets of madam sir, how their lives will change an...