Kalos Academy - An AmourShipp...

Oleh cmzsquashy

Ash, being the kind but dense person that he is, joins a prestigious school in Kalos hoping to make new frien... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
A/N
Kalos Academy: Christmas Special Part One
Kalos Academy: Christmas Special Part Two
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Five

226 9 7
Oleh cmzsquashy

Serena's Pov:

I woke up with my alarm echoing in my ear. I swiftly grabbed my phone and turned it off. 'Yay, my first day of school' I said to myself sarcastically. I got up and got ready for the day, I was not excited in the slightest. As I entered tutor I could feel eyes follow me around the room and it made me sweat with fear. I tried to ignore it and slowly made my way to the back of the room before I was stopped by the teacher with a hand on my back.

"Excuse me Serena, your sitting at the front" He told me.

Just the interaction of a teacher was enough to make me shake and tremble.

"Serena" He repeated my name again.

I didn't reply and just sat down at the front like he asked. I kept my eyes straight forward, which fortunately was my hat. I continued to shake the whole lesson until it was over. I sprinted out the lesson as quickly as possible and made my way to gym class. I was the first one there and waited in the corner for everyone else to arrive. As they were arriving they all gave me a weird look. The teacher said hello to the class and then told them how each machine works. People kept coming up to me and asking why I wasn't listening and I couldn't reply. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't reply. Of course the universe being the universe that made it worse.

"Screw you then!" I heard one of them say.

This made me cry another silent tear, this time it wasn't of fear but pure sadness. I think I had just become the girl nobody likes. I wished for the lesson to end and after what felt like 10 hours it finally did. My break was nothing spectacular, I went to my dorm and hid there until the next lesson. That may have been a mistake as I was now late for the class. As I opened the door I could feel fear take over me again. The whole class was staring at me and my body started to sweat yet again.

"Ah Serena your here, you can sit next to Ash!" The professor told me.

'Oh this couldn't have been any worse' I said to myself as I slowly walked towards the seat next to Ash and sat down. I could feel myself getting more scared by the second.

"So professor Oak asked us to get to know our classmate, so is there anything you would like to know about me?" Ash asked me.

I glanced my eye in his direction before gazing it back at my hat. I was now terrified, I gripped onto my bag to try and calm me down but it didn't work. 'I wonder if he cares what happened in the park' I asked myself.

"Okay, is there anything that you would like me to know about you?" He asked me.

I don't know why he kept trying but it made me more scared, I tried to reply but it was met with nothing. I started breathing more heavily as sweat covered more of my body and I could now feel a tear roll down my face.

"Serena are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone.

I couldn't tell if he was trying to be nice or was trying to torture me. I kept breathing heavier and heavier as I found a few words to say. 

"I-I'm f-fine" I said hesitantly.

I was now shaking like crazy. 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"P-Please, just l-l-leave me a-alone!" I said with as much power as I could. 

I hated everything in that moment, I wanted to cry until my eyes ran dry. He seemed to listen and turned his attention back to the professor. I glanced my eyes at him while he was looking away and I could see a smile on his face. I couldn't explain it but my fear seemed to disappear in that moment. Of course it didn't last long as I heard the professor call my name. All the fear returned once again. I knew what he was saying but I couldn't reply at all, not even a mumble, its like my body went into complete shutdown mode.

"She said because she already has some" I heard Ash say.

'Did he really just defend me?' I asked myself as a light pink brushed onto my face.

"Because only I can hear her, she's speaking really quietly" He told professor Oak.

I wanted to thank Ash but my body was still in complete shutdown. I heard the professor say something to me as he placed a pokeball on my desk. He said something else to the whole class that I couldn't make out and I heard screeches and talking from all around the room until it was complete silence. 'I guess they left?' I asked myself as my body seemed to relax itself a bit more.

"Hey Serena, maybe you didn't hear but he said to follow him, he went down the hall then onto the battlefield if you need to find your way" I heard Ash say before I heard the footsteps of the trainer running away.

'Why does he care so much about me?' I asked myself. He seemed to be the only person I've met this entire time that sort of understood what was happening. I slowly made my way outside to the battlefield where everyone was. I raised my pokeball just high enough for it to release and I was shocked to find out what it was.

"Wow, a shiny Salandit, so beautiful" I said out loud. 

I never had any fear when talking to Pokémon or myself but as soon as someone tries to speak to me I cant handle it.

The lesson quickly finished and it was soon lunch. I ate lunch in my dorm and then spent the rest waiting in the final classroom of the day. I took a quick look at the timetable that was left on the desk and saw that I was sitting in the corner by myself. 'Finally, no annoying people asking me questions' I said to myself as I sat in the spot. As I watched people enter the classroom I saw Ash and my body seemed to lighten up a little, that was until he sat next to another girl. I watched them as they spoke and it gave me a weird sense in my body. I saw Ash's brown eyes gaze over to me as I quickly looked away. The lesson seemed to go quite quickly and soon enough I was back in my dorm. I ate my dinner and scrolled through Instagram until I fell asleep. 

Ash's Pov:

I woke up and noticed something was off immediately. Lillie was gone and Pikachu was sleeping on my bed. I quickly checked my phone and saw no messages from Lillie, which made sense since I don't have her number. I thought that maybe she went to get breakfast early. I took a shower, got dressed and then left for breakfast. Pikachu was in my bag and he didn't seem to mind it one bit, although it will be hard to explain to anyone why he's in there. As I got to the entrance of the restaurant I saw Lillie waving at me, I waved back and walked towards them.

"I'm very sorry that I didn't wake you up Ash I just thought you might of wanted the extra sleep" She explained.

"Its okay, don't worry about it" I told her.

"Oh I forgot to mention, this is my brother Gladion, Gladion this is my roommate Ash" She introduced us to one another.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you Gladion!" I said putting out my hand for a handshake.

He had blonde hair that had a spike of hair at the top. He wore a jumper that had a rip in the middle of it that showed the red of his top underneath. His trousers were black and had multiple rips on them, he also wore red shoes.

He ignored my handshake and continued speaking to Lillie.

"So as I was saying, mum may have found a way to contact the so called Ultra Beasts" He told Lillie.

I was a little surprised at how rude he was compared to his sister but I decided to ignore it and get my breakfast instead. I got my food and realised that Gladion had disappeared.

"Where did Gladion go?" I asked Lillie while sitting down next to her.

"Something about one of his friends, I wasn't really listening" She replied giggling.

"Fair enough, so what are Ultra Beasts?" I asked her with interest.

"don't even ask" She replied.

I saw Dawn and Misty sitting together on a different table.

"Shouldn't we go sit with them?" I asked Lillie.

"Oh yeah of course" She replied.

We walked over and sat opposite them.

"Morning guys!" Dawn said.

"Morning Dawn and Misty" Me and Lillie said in unison.

"How was everyone's sleep?" Dawn asked, she really seemed to have a lot of energy.

"It was good thanks, you?" I asked her.

"It was good, a little short though" She replied.

"A little short? You spent 9 hours asleep, what are you talking about?" Misty said in a not so good mood.

"Hey! I need my beauty sleep Misty, this face isn't beautiful without it" Dawn replied.

"Is that why its ugly right now?" I muttered just loud enough so Lillie could hear. 

I could hear Lillie giggle as she covered her mouth.

"What's so funny?" Misty asked in a serious tone.

'Wow she woke up on the wrong side of the bed' I said to myself.

"Nothing, it was just something Ash said" Lillie replied.

"Ooo secret jokes already? You guys move fast" Dawn teased making Lillie and me go red with embarrassment.

"W-What are you t-talking about?" Lillie asked.

"Oh I think you know exactly what I mean" Dawn replied while winking at her.

Now Lillie was going as red as a Tomato making both Misty and Dawn start laughing. We finished our food not long after and headed for tutor. Tutor finished fast and before I knew it I was in gym class with Gary. I also happened to notice that Misty was in that class. As I was on the treadmill I could hear Gary speaking to Misty.

"So by any chance did you wanna meet up on Saturday?" I heard him say.

'Typical Gary, always trying to get the girls' I thought to myself. I was very surprised when I heard the answer.

"Yeah sure, let me give you my number and we can plan it" Misty replied.

'Well, I wasn't expecting that' I thought to myself.

Gym class seemed to fly by after that and I found myself walking all by myself at break. 'I wonder where Serena is?' I questioned myself. It seemed like the question answered itself as I saw her walking back to what must've been her dorm. I was about to follow her until I remembered what she said yesterday. I decided to leave her for now since I was about to have a lesson with her anyway. I walked around the Academy until break was up and then went to my lesson.

I was one of the first to arrive at Pokémon training. I sat down and looked as I saw Serena slowly enter the classroom and sit next to me. As I looked around at the room the more I noticed more things. I noticed that Brock, Gladion and Chloe were also all in this lesson. 

"Okay class, now that your all here, lets get started" The professor said.

I looked at Serena and noticed she looked a little different, her eyes looked more dreary and her lips seemed to be as dry as a bone. I thought of speaking to her when a different thought crossed my mind. 'What if she's just so popular as Kalos Queen she's trying to get rid of some of her fans?' I questioned in my mind, totally oblivious of what professor Oak is saying.

"And with that Ash Ketchum, I bid you a question, what did I just say?" He asked me as I snapped back into reality. 

"I-I erm I you er" I stuttered for a moment before I saw Chloe mouthing what he had said. 

"You said, your Pokémon will only be as strong as the connection you have with it" I said, repeating what Chloe had told me.

"Correct, I'm glad your listening, sorry about calling you out" He apologised before going back to teaching.

 I smiled at Chloe and mouthed thank you. She mouthed no problem and then went back to concentrating on professor Oak, so did I this time.

"I'm now going to give you free choice on someone to partner up on, your objective is to get your Pokémon to learn a move it doesn't already know!" Professor Oak said.

As soon as people heard this they got up from they're seats and headed to their roommates or friends. I saw Brock coming towards me.

"Hey Ash, do you wanna work with me on this?" He asked.

I was about to accept when I saw Serena out of the corner of my eye, she wasn't going to have anyone as a partner if I didn't choose her.

"Sorry Brock, I think I'm gonna partner with Serena on this one" I told him. 

I saw Serena her head in my direction ever so slightly.

"No worries man" Brock said as he went to find a different partner.

I turned my head fully towards Serena and I could see a small smile appear on her face.

"So, I guess you and me are partners" I told her.

I tried to think of a way that would get her to actually do the project with me. I decided to just think of the best way to make her feel comfortable doing it.

"So for the project, we don't have to see each other if you don't want, we could train them separately and then say we helped each other if you want" I suggested.

She ignored me and continued staring at her hat.

"Okay well whatever works best for you is fine with me, here's my number for if you come up with something" I said, placing a piece of paper with my number on it on the desk in front of her.

I was still met with no reply but that wasn't going to stop me from being kind. The rest of the lesson was spent planning how you were going to do this with your partner, which was very hard to do when your partner hates speaking to you. I decided to speak to myself and hoped that professor Oak would assume I'm just speaking to Serena, which seemed to work. Lunch came soon after that and I decided to eat by myself.

As I sat on the table by myself I saw someone walk over to me.

"Mind if I sit here?" Chloe asked.

"No, not at all" I replied.

"Thanks, so, who did you pick as your partner?" Chloe asked me.

"I chose Serena, what about you?" I asked her.

"I chose my roommate Iris" She replied.

"Oh, awesome" I said.

"Wait, are you talking about Kalos Queen Serena?" Chloe asked with interest.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned her.

"Just because, she never speaks or does any work, wont she just be a burden to have for a project?" She asked me.

I knew she meant that in the kindest way possible but it still annoyed me.

"No of course not, she doesn't deserve to have no partner just because she doesn't want to speak" I said raising my voice a little high.

"Yeah, your right" She replied as she looked to the ground.

"Always so inconsiderate as usual Chloe, you've done it yet again" She said quietly and sighed.

I don't think she meant for me to hear it but I still decided to question it.

"Done what again?" I asked trying to get her to tell the truth.

"Oh, I'm just very inconsiderate sometimes" She replied in a more saddened voice.

"That's okay Chloe, I am as well sometimes, we are only humans after all" I told her.

Her face seemed to brighten up a lot after I said that.

"Yeah, I guess your right, thanks Ash!" She said.

"No problem, I should be the one thanking you for earlier though" I replied.

"Oh that, it was nothing, just helping a friend out" She said. 

"Still, you really saved me from professor Oak" I replied as we both laughed.

We finished lunch soon after and we were in our last class of the day, Pokémon knowledge. We sat down and I noticed Serena was walking faster than usual. She sat in her chair and huffed. 'I wonder what that's all about' I asked myself. Apart from that the lesson was normal and it finished reasonably quickly.

"Chloe before I leave, let me give you my number" I told her.

"Oh yeah of course, I was going to ask that earlier but I was distracted" She said, pulling out her phone and typing in my number.

After giving Chloe my number I swiftly left towards my dorm.

As I entered my dorm I saw that Lillie wasn't there yet. I also in that moment realised that Pikachu was in my bag the whole time. I quickly took off my bag and opened it to let Pikachu out. I looked at the bag in confusion as it didn't move at all. I looked inside and saw Pikachu sleeping. 'Did he sleep the whole day?' I asked myself. I put my bad on the bed and just left it for when he decided to come out. Lillie entered the room a few minutes later with Dawn and Misty both behind her.

"So this is my dorm" She said as she showed them the room.

"I'm still confused on how Ash if your roommate, shouldn't he be with another guy?" Dawn asked.

"I'm not even gonna question it, this school gets more confusing by the second" I replied, to which they all nodded their heads in agreement.

"So, has Ash been a perv yet?" Misty asked randomly.

"No, what do you mean?" Lillie asked in confusion.

"What do you mean by yet!" I shouted at her.

Dawn started laughing and soon everyone was.

"So Ash, who's your Pokémon?" Dawn asked me.

"Mines Pikachu, yours?" I asked.

"I got a Piplup" She said excitedly.

"How about you Misty?" I asked her.

"I got a Magikarp" She replied with a smile on her face.

"I completely forgot to ask you yesterday, what did you get Lillie?" I asked her.

"I got an Alolan Vulpix, very fitting considering I'm from Alola" She said.

"So we all have some awesome Pokémon then" I said.

"Correct!" Dawn replied.

We soon left the dorm and went to dinner. After dinner me and Lillie headed for the dorms while Dawn and Misty went swimming. About an hour after the dinner my phone vibrated. 'I wonder who that could be?' I asked myself before checking the phone. When I turned on the phone I was very surprised to see a message from Serena.

Serena: "Wpuls yoi likw to meer up om satirdau foe pojenom trsibing?"

Ash: "Huh?"

Serena: "Sorry, I'm shaking quite badly, would you like to meet up on Saturday for Pokémon training?"

Ash: "I would love too."

Serena: "Great, I'll tell you more details soon."

After that I closed my phone and wondered, 'Why was she shaking that much?'

"Ash are you okay, you seem kind of confused" Lillie asked.

"Yeah I am a little confused but don't worry about it" I replied.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive" I said as I turned to her and smiled.

The evening soon left and I was ready for bed. 

"Goodnight Lillie!" I said as I turned to her and smiled.

"Goodnight Ash, sleep well!" She said while also smiling at me.

"You to" I replied.

I drifted off to sleep relatively easy after that.

And here comes the end of another chapter, that's a daily streak of like 5, crazy, anyway, thanks to everyone who's read this far and I hope you have a good rest of your day, bye.

End of Chapter Five

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
115K 934 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...