Sight - BotW fan-fiction (DIS...

Galing kay WritersBlockCentral1

WARNING: spoilers for BotW, description of violence/gore, ships Yes, this does include ships only because I'm... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1 - A fish's current
Chapter 2 - A bird's flight
Chapter 3 - A leader's duties
Chapter 4 - A rock's surface
Chapter 5 - A silent night
Chapter 6 - The lovers' call
Chapter 7 - Comforting reunions
Chapter 8 - A field of silent princesses
Chapter 9 - A late-night flight
Chapter 10 - A sharp eye
Chapter 11 - you make me vulnerable
Chapter 12 - the harp and the cithern
Chapter 13 - Used to it

A/N

35 1 1
Galing kay WritersBlockCentral1

Hey, it's me, A. I'm sorry but I don't think I'll continue this. I'm so happy you all seemed to enjoy it, but I just don't find the energy nor motivation to write it anymore. Instead, I've been working on practicing my writing and developing it for a new FNaF AU I'll be releasing soon. In a similar way to this, so if you're a part of that fandom or just want to read something new, check my profile. I'm just writing this because you guys have been so kind and supportive on this story. I hope you all have an excellent life and maybe you'll check out my other works in future!
- A

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

97.3K 1.4K 26
This is their story, Zelda and Links happy ever after. This is the tale of how they rebuild Hyrule, make lasting friendships, and fall in love. // T...
8.9K 107 19
Revali hates Link from the moment they see each other, and Link wants to know why. The two of them realize that they like each other, but by the time...
73.2K 1.1K 38
Princess Zelda, her trusty knight, Link, and her fellow champions of Hyrule go on a desperate mission to find and defeat Calamity Ganon. However, whe...
281K 8.3K 47
In a fit of anger, you lock yourself in your room. Your parents are controlling, your friends are in different countries, a man insists on marrying y...