Adore (Minsung & Hyunlix & Hu...

jieunlee04 tarafından

Adore: *As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold. *I admire the way you handle... Daha Fazla

introduction.
¶ EPISODE . 01 ¶
¶ episode . 02 ¶
¶ episode . 03 ¶
¶ episode . 04 ¶
¶ episode . 05 ¶
¶ episode . 06 ¶
¶ episode . 07 ¶
¶ episode . 09 ¶
¶ episode . 10 ¶
¶ episode . 11 ¶
¶ episode . 12 ¶
¶ episode . 13 ¶
¶ episode . 14 ¶
¶ episode . 15 ¶
¶ episode . 16 ¶
¶ episode . 17 ¶
§ episode . 18 §
§ episode . 19 §
§ episode . 20 §
§ episode . 21 §
A/N
§ episode . 22 §
§ EPISODE . 23 §
author notice.
§ EPISODE . 24 §
§ EPISODE . 25 §
no update.
§ EPISODE . 26 §
§ EPISODE . 27 §
§ episode . 28 §

¶ episode . 08 ¶

36 2 0
jieunlee04 tarafından

Jieun pov:
I woke up in a unfamiliar room. Which is beautiful

as I was admiring and wondering how did I came here. That's when huijun came in. While were this.

Huijun:
Hey U woke up.

Jieun:
Yah.....and where am I.

Huijun:
Oh in kids mansion.

Jieun:
What who's mansion.

Huijun:
Oh this mansion is for us, did you forget and this is my room.

Jieun:
Yah kinda off forgot, your room haven't changed in years.

huijun:
Well we both came yesterday from New York so yah well get up and get ready let's think where should we go.

Jieun:
Do you have any thoughts.

Huijun:
Nope

Jieun:
Then where we will go, but yesterday did you got our pics which were taken in airport.

Huijun:
Yah it was some fans who wants us to be together made a article that we are finally together.

Jieun:
Woahhh people can be dumb sometimes I don't get why everyone wants us to be together.

Huijun:
Maybe we look good together who knows.

Jieun:
Haha now help me to get out of this bed.

With that he helped me to go near bathroom. He closed the door behind me i smiled to myself and did my business................

~few minutes later~

Huijun POV

After few minutes she came out with looking like a beautiful princess as she is.

I was kept staring at her. Didn't realise she was infont of me. She Snap her fingers infont of my face. I came to reality from my dream land and looked at her.

Jieun:
U okay. Were did U lost u were kept staring at me. Am I looking bad should I cha-

Huijun:
No no. U look so beautiful like a princess. No wonder why our class boys has crush on you.

Jieun:
Why? don't U have a crush on me.

I started to get tense how did she know that. She laughed at me and said.

Jieun:
Hahaha. Why do U look so scared I was just jok-

Felix:
Eunnie wake u- oh U are up already. Hey huijun.

Huijun:
Hey hyung good morning.

Felix:
Morning to U too guys. And wow U guys look amazing. Are U both going somewhere.

Jieun:
I haven't decided yet.

She said while looking at me. Before I could say something Felix hyung said.

Felix:
Umm that nice I heard they opened a new cafe near by I think we all should go.

She looked at me and I looked at her. I asked her.

Huijun:
Umm would U like to go.

Jieun:
Umm ya'-

.........?:
Baby save me from your brother.

It was hyunjin hyung who came while running and hide behind Felix hyung. Then we saw jisung Hyung covered in flour behind jisung Hyung we saw minho Hyung too trying to cool down him. As soon as Jieun saw jisung Hyung she started to laugh loudly.

Jieun:
HAHAHAHAHAHA Ji w-what w-wrong with HAHAHAHA your f-face. Omg.

She was struggling to talk while laughing. Then she sat beside me and kept her head on my shoulder while still laughing. My eyes, my heart, my blood everything was rushing inside me. She was still laughing and others were looking at us. I guess she doesn't realise what she was doing............

Felix pov
We all were looking at them. They are looking so cute together. The way huijun was so red. Hyunjin was back hugging me. He wishpered in my ears.

Hyunjin:
Look baby they are just looking like us right.

Felix:
Yes Jin. They are so cute.

Eun slowly calm down and looked at us with confused face and asked us.

Jieun:
What happened guys why are U all looking at me like that.

We didn't said anything. Then she suddenly realised what she was doing. So she got up and said.

Jieun:
Um...mm.. i-ll go.....do...down....so...bye guys..... Lixie and huijun U guys come down.

With that she left in a hurry. After Jieun left huijun jumped with happiness while jumping he said.

Huijun:
Hyung's have U seen that. She....she...she kept her head on shoulder. This is the best day of my life hyung.

Jisung hyung when to him and calm him down. After that Ji asked him.

Jisung:
Why do U love her so much Jun.

Huijun:
Tbh I don't really have a answer for that but one thing I can say that. She is most important person in my life. I love her so much Hyung.

Jisung:
So U love her so much.

He nodded his head with excitement. Ji smiled and said.

Jisung:
I approve for your relationship. But don't be like your brother's she is not that mentally strong. She is so sensitive okay.

Huijun:
Of course hyung I will.

Minho:
I should get angry on U now. But what he said is right Jun. Don't be like us and love her and hold her hand still the end okay.

Hyunjin:
Yah gave a promise to us.

Huijun:
I promise hyung's.

Felix:
So when are U planning to propose to her.

Huijun:
Now I can't hyung. Right now she is very stressed about finals. So yah after that.

Felix:
Good come on let's go your future girlfriend is waiting for U.

He started to blush. He hit my arm. With that we all left my room and went downstairs only to see Jieun sitting on couch and watching t.v with red face.

Huijun POV
Jisung:
Looks like someone is blushing badly I wonder who is that person.

She left her  head and looked at us and again turn back to watch tv. Then she got up and said.

Jieun:
I forgot my phone, I will go and get it.

With that she left front here. We all went and sat on the couch, then Felix hyung said.

Felix:
Minho hyung and Ji, there is this cafe called cupid shuffle cafe would guys like to go.

Jisung:
Sorry Lix, U go with hyunjin, if U want take huijun and Jieun too.

Felix:
They are coming too hyung, love would U like to come.

Hyunjin:
Of course I will for my baby I can anything.

Huijun:
Okay can't U guys stop being romantic for once, I miss my girl, what she is doing up there.

Minho:
If U worry about her that much go and check up on her go.

Huijun:
Finee am going, you can keep on kiss your boys.

Before minho hyung hit me with pillow I run off the went to my room and heard her crying, I quickly went near the stairs and said little louder.

Huijun:
Hyungs come up hurryyyyyy.

After I said that, I went inside room, she was talking on the phone, she saw me, I went near her, she hugged me tightly, I didn't understand what to do, but I hugged her back she said between hiccups.

Jieun:
C-can you t-talk to m-mr James p-please.

As I took her phone hyungs came in, jisung Hyung asked us, with worried voice.

Jisung:
What happened to her why is she crying.

I didn't said anything kept phone on speaker while still hugging Jieun, others came near us then we heard Mr James saying.

Mr James:
So you choose huijun over me right, wait and watch what am gonna do, I wanna see how will you get away from me Jieun, I make sure to fail you this year, so that U gonna stay close to me again baby girl.

Before he cut the call we heard a kiss sound from other side, then Ji Hyung said.

Jisung:
Sanitize that phone right away, or throw it away.

I ignored him, we heard her saying.

Jieun:
W-what a-am gonna d-do now.

I lift her chin up, she looked at me with those teary eyes, which broke my heart so much, then I said.

Huijun:
Listen nothing gonna happen to you alright, we are here for you, Mr James can't even touch you  okay, now stop being sad and come let's go this cafe which Lix hyung mentioned okay.

She nodded her head with a smile and With we left and enjoyed our day. It was so beautiful I enjoyed a lot.....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

263K 15.8K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
65.6K 1.4K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
101K 3.7K 51
~ OLD TITLE WAS CLOUDY SECRETS ~ Jisung is an 18 year old boy whose memory is too clouded to remember his childhood. Minho is 20, about to turn 21 on...