My Mafia Daddy | REWRITTEN |...

Por squishiestgirl

Constance's life has been very painful; stuck under her father's rule, forced to put a hand in marriage, and... Mais

READ BEFORE READING
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five

Chapter Four

3K 26 2
Por squishiestgirl

Constance

"Why? Why am I here?" I question, tears building up at the overwhelming idea of being stuck here forever. A grin graces his lips as he looks at me, his eyes dark and glinting. A blush warms my face and I look down nervously.

"I couldn't help it," He murmurs softly, reaching out and caressing my cheek. "You needed to be mine."

I scoff, shaking my head and speaking in disbelief. "You can't have me."

"Says who?" He asks, sitting up from the bed and coming closer, his hands resting on my legs. "Nobody told me I couldn't have you, so I took you."

My heart begins to beat faster. What does he mean? What does this mean for me??

"It's not like you want to go back home, right?" He taunts, his teeth slightly visible from his small smile.

Panic begins to set in and I close my eyes, only to feel him wrap his arms around me and pick me up, setting me on his hip.

"Let me down!" I cry out. "Let me down!!"

"Sit still or I'll put you on my shoulder," He growls, a blush creeps on my face again despite my panic.

I turn my face away from him, looking behind us as he begins to take us to god knows where.

I don't understand why this man wants me to be "his". The only thing that can happen to me is being a slave (like a fucking SEX SLAVE) or selling me, or even taking me back to my father.

This whole situation makes me want to crawl out of my skin.

As he carries me off, I realize that we're heading to the kitchen. I know he kidnapped me and everything, but his pancakes were good as hell!

Maybe he'll cook for me.

The minute we take a step into the kitchen, the wafting smell of bacon makes me shudder in excitement; it's my favorite breakfast food.

I pull my head away from Ace's shoulder to look towards the food, but I get met with another man. He's short and plump, his cheeks and nose as red as apples, and his whole personality is spread across his face with a cheery smile.

"Good morning, sir!" The man says, grinning happily at the sight of Ace.

"Chef Cherry? What are you doing here so early and cooking? It's only 8:50," Ace says, looking down at his watch for the time with a confused look.

"Normally when you give me a time, you mean an hour early! You get up early so often I just expect it," He chuckles, turning his back to us and flipping the food. "It's almost finished, just a couple more minutes!"

Ace smiles and nods silently, then turns on his heel and carries me into the room that we sat in yesterday. The only difference in the room is that now, instead of an empty table, there are a few notebooks and coloring books.

I hide the smile that forms on my face; I love coloring and writing, especially when I get to make my handwriting look pretty!

He gently leans down and settles down on the couch, then lifts me up and sets me on the floor beside his feet.

"Try what you did yesterday again and I won't hesitate to make you regret it," he says surprisingly gently and grabs a notebook.

"Okay," I whisper, watching his hands with the notebook, my face twisted with confusion.

"I know that so far it's been a little rough, I haven't exactly helped it either. We need to go over some ground rules, you have to make sure to follow them and not break them or there will be consequences, okay?" he says, opening the notebook to the first page and handing it to me.

Rules For Constance :

No running away, ever, unless with permission.

Always eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner - no skipping.

Ask before eating sweets

One hour outside a day - SUPERVISED

Always listen to what I say, I know a lot of things and you might not know something important.

You cannot be without me or a guard

Always take your medicine ; if needed.

Try your best to get at least 7 hours of sleep at night.

Try your best to take a 1 hour nap a day.

Never touch something that could hurt you without permission.

Rewards :

Buying something for you ; your pick.

Outfits

Stuffed animals

Phone time

Later bedtime

Punishments :

Spanking

Corner time

Writing lines

No toys, no TV, etc.

No phone time

I look back at Ace, who is scrolling through his phone, and another blush covers my face. Why does he get to make these rules?

Even more of a prisoner.

I poke his leg, signaling to him that I'm done reading and he places his phone on the table. He looks down at me, waiting for me to say something or react in any way. Instead, I carefully watch him.

"Well?" He probes softly. His eyes locked onto me.

"Why?" I mumble, picking at the hem of my shirt. He looks at me with a 'speak up' face and I gulp, readying myself to speak again. "Why did you make these?"

A smile decorates his face and he thinks visibly as to how to respond. "Well, I supposed I should give you rules to abide by so that your staying here is easier for you to not get in trouble; so you understand why you would get punished for certain things."

I stay silent, thinking about what he's saying. I'm not sure how to respond, he's trapping me and giving me rules. Does this mean he wants me here long-term? How long will I have to live with him?

"Why do you want me to stay here? How long?" I question, waiting hopefully for an answer that would make just a little bit of sense; not some bullshit about how he 'couldn't help himself'.

I could run, while he was asleep and sneak out of my windows. But even then I might get caught, I don't know the area or even where I am.

"I already told you, and I'm not sure how long. It's a day-to-day kind of thing," He chuckles, a confident smirk on his face. I huff and look away from him, annoyed. How hard is it to answer two simple questions?

"That doesn't give me a specific answer, it doesn't tell me why you want ME or why you're doing this! Why do you want me to be 'yours'?? I don't get it, I don't understand. Unless you're wanting to use me as a sex slave or sell me off or send me back to my father, and if you're going to do that, I would rather you kill me!" I explode, my face turning red and tears dripping off my chin. His smirk slowly falls as he realizes the millions of thoughts that are running through my brain. His hands wrap around my waist again and he hauls me into his lap.

"Why would you think that? Hmm, little girl?" He asks, looking me in the eyes. My breathing pauses as I get caught in his dark gaze.

I bit my lip, not being able to speak.

"I said, why do you think that?" He sighs, tapping my bottom with his hand. I look away quickly, cutting off our eye contact.

"Uhm," I whisper uneasily. Instead of asking me to speak up, he grabs my chin softly and forcefully turns my head to where he can look me in the eyes.

"I'm not going to sell you or turn you into a sex slave. I just want you, I can't give you a reasonable explanation or anything, I just knew when I saw you, I needed you. I want to take care of you the best I can, that's all." He smiles, his voice and words seeming to resonate inside my body.

Suddenly, the door squeaks open, and Chef Cherry's pink face peaks from behind it.

"I have your food, sir," He smiles sweetly, stepping further into the room. In his hands, he carries two plates of delicious-smelling food. There are pancakes, sausages, and bacon stacked on both plates. Behind Chef Cherry, a little boy follows diligently with a couple of forks and some syrup. I smile brightly as I watch them bring the plates to the table and set them down gently.

"Thank you, Chef Cherry, and you too, Brian," Ace says, gently smiling at the two.

"Thank you!" I say happily, not hesitating to slip to the floor, grab a plate, and start digging in. Chef Cherry and Brian giggle as they leave the room.

"Ah," Ace mumbles, grabbing my plate for me and starts cutting up the food for me.

"Tell me when to stop, okay?" He whispers softly and begins to pour syrup over the plate. I sit and stare and stare and stare until it's completely overflowing, just how I like it.

"Stop, please," I smile and watch as he cuts off a piece of the pancakes and holds it up to my mouth. I blush as he does this, not wanting to look weird.

"Good girl," He mumbles with a smile, looking down at me with soft eyes.

I send him a small smile and look down at the floor.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but it's hard to want to talk; words feel like a whole other world away and I open my mouth, asking for another bite.

I bite my lip, thinking if I want more pancakes.

Pushing my legs together and bringing them up to my chest, I feel more comfortable. I feel smaller.

What is this feeling that's bothering me so badly?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
236K 16.3K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...