The Bastard Queen

由 One_Badass_Stapler_

The common folk call her their Bastard Queen, The historians know her in history as the Targaryen Temptress. ... 更多

Act i scene 1
the birth of a future queen
encounters with a Targaryen
authors note #1
the aftermath
the discovery
the beginning of the claim to her title
the wife of the father
the dragons brings her blood
the discussion between man and wife
the discussion between sister and sister
the discussion between father and bastard
authors note #2
Act i Scene ii
the way of the sword
Laena
a Velaryon funeral
Aegon meets an official bastard
an eye for a dragon and a bastard too
the mourn after the victory
the talk of the people
the king
acceptance of her blood
confessions
Authors Note #3
the ghost of Alyssas past
Abe the one-eyed
thievery and gifting
cleansing her blade
lust of his blood
depravity in fleabottom

sins of flesh

218 9 4
由 One_Badass_Stapler_

Heres a warning that this is a smut chapter. Also a warning that this ain't proofread:

The brothel is more chaotic then Alyssa had first thought of it as. She had assumed there would be small rooms where the whores would lead the customers too and have there way with them, but no. The whole thing was chaotic as anything could be, as they really were all just fucking in the open, plain as day, where anyone could look upon them like some sick sort of show. Though with what she has seen she doesn't doubt there to be some strange men lurking in a corner waiting for a particular couple to ogle and tug his cock at the sight of.

She could see though from where she stood a while manor of variety. Men fucking women. Men fucking men. Even women fucking women, which from the slight crowd surrounding the couple they seemed to be the most popular sight for those inclined to peek. It was a peculiar sight as a whole, though not because Alyssa did not like it, but merely because Alyssa had been given the inclination that the only true relationship that was seen under the eyes of the seven was a man and a woman.

Though she knew she could not deny the sort of thrill she had over her heart racing to the sight a raven haired beauty being pleasured with the use of fingers from a golden haired woman. Her moans of pleasure making Alyssa's head spin with thoughts and her lower region aching in some foreign fashion that leaves her legs clenching together for almost a sort of grounding. Yet it did nothing but spur the feeling further.

———

"Are you alright dear cousin?" Aegon says as he looks back at Alyssa amusedly. He could see her face and neck slowly turning red. Whether it was due to embarrassment or the new view he honestly didn't know. Though he couldn't deny the thrill at the possibility of the second one being true. Aegon felt Alyssa stop so suddenly he wondered for a moment if she had become too nervous, or that he pushed her too far too quickly. Yet he was silently delighted to see her instead looking at two women fucking like it was there last day alive.

"If I didn't know any better sweet Alyssa, I'd say you were enjoying this." He teases. Aegon didn't want to just throw Alyssa into the deep end of his regular, entertainment. He wanted to ease her into it slowly. Give her a taste of life beyond the walls of the castle that did so well to keep her mind as pure as it could.

The whore that had been pleasuring the raven haired woman finishes her show, and looks around and makes eye contact with Alyssa, who freezes in shock at the sudden development of the show. She walks closer to Alyssa, tempting her with a small seductive smile that would no doubt work very well with the usual crowd of flesh-deprived men that wondered through the brothel. She stepped closer and trailed her hand down Alyssa's body, paying special attention to her neck and the area just above her breasts. Aegon could not bring himself to deny the fact that this scene in front of him helped him reach completion many years later when he was at his lowest.

The woman leans closer to her, so close to Alyssa that Aegon cannot hear anything other than the small murmurs and the background noise of moaning travelling throughout the establishment.

Aegon though finds a sick smile etched into his face when the whore cups Alyssa's face and brings the two women's faces together in a kiss. He drops Alyssas hand that he forgot he was even holding, and simply watches the scene in front of him. He even feels the urge to palm his ever growing bulge to relieve the familiar sadistic aching thats begun, but still for the sake of Alyssa he resists.

———

It felt odd to have a woman like the one before Alyssa kissing her. The feel of the womans lips were surprisingly both soft and warm. If she remembered anything from the teaching of the seven, sexual acts between woman and woman are disproved upon. Alyssa never followed the faith of the seven anyways.

She had never kissed anyone before today, so she was quite inexperienced. Yet the effort she shows definitely makes up for it. Her hands cup the woman's face gently, an act she supposes is new for the lady, given her line of work. Yet the woman welcomes the service gladly, as her own hands make quick work of holding Alyssa with a strange type of fondness she can't put her finger on.

The woman's tongue is sharp and skilled as it makes use of making its way into her mouth, and Alyssa finds herself panting dutifully when she feels the wet muscle exploring her inner mouth. She knows Aegon is watching the two of them. His heavy breathing is not exactly hard to recognise. Yet still his presence doesn't seem to bother her. It's strange, as if anything it spurs her on to give him a show. To give him a taste of what it is she can truly do.

"My princess..." The woman murmurs, ripping her warmth away to whisper into Alyssa's ear. "I can offer you many things and more. I hear from others you have not been touched, so I shall not ask for payment from you." The woman leans away, and it is only now that Alyssa realises her eyes have been shut. Yet even so she knows by the way the woman's voice sounds she's talking to Aegon now. "Though little prince, it will not be as cheap for you. I will pleasure the princess free of charge, but there will be a price for you to watch I'm afraid."

By now, Alyssa's eyes were blown wide from a strange yet delicious mixture of surprise and lust. But when Alyssa in anticipation turns to see Aegons reaction to the woman's claim, she finds Aegons usually light coloured eyes to be dark with what she thought could only be desire and lust. Yet even still, they still manage to convey his thoughts to her as clearly as they could be.

They ask her if she gives the permission for him to watch. And in her own way, she answers with a clear and definite yes.

"Whatever coin I must forfeit, I do so with a smile!" Aegon chuckles, reaching into the pocket of his cloak where he got the same coin purse he used earlier. "Just point me to the madam and I will secure a room for us. I cannot have my dearest lady defiled on a filthy floor!" He yells, bounding along when the blonde woman points to a regal, more elder looking woman who observes all by a single staircase over by the far wall that seems to lead to the bedrooms.

When Aegon leaves her, it all suddenly becomes all too real for Alyssa. This is the place, even if it wasn't it's a brothel so it counted, where her father had supposedly defiled his nieces reputation. Forcing her into a whole marital dispute, sending the entire realm into a frenzy for who would become the future queen of the realms husband. And Aegon had brought her to a situation just like it, giving or taking a few certain key factor. The main one being that Alyssa was not being fought over to be wed too. If anything, they'd probably be fighting not to marry her.

It's the whores sudden rush of warmth that brings Alyssa back from her horrid thoughts. Yet that only further worries her. So much in fact that your breath becomes laboured and your chest becomes tight. Your grip on the whores hand, who still to you is a stranger, tightens too. And no matter how much her soft voice tickles your ear and her other hand attempts to comfort you, it still isn't enough.

"I thought whores were meant to be comforting?" A familiar voice rings out before an even familiar feeling of skin blooms on your own. "The ones I had before certainly were. Though I suppose I have years of experience against my dearest sweet cousin..."

Your head that you hadn't even realised drifted to the floor, is suddenly pulled up by only two fingers. And when you allow your head to be dragged to the desired direction, your breath feels like it's been dragged from your chest all over again when you meet the familiar eyes of Aegon.

His eyes unlike before are less darker with less. Now, they're more lighter with affection, yet still there's that swirl of desire brewing within them. Though that's normal for Aegon anyways.

"I've secured a room for us all." He says, his hand rubbing over where the whore had previously touched you. You have no idea if it was intentional or not, but he somehow manages to completely wipe away her sweaty, unclean and slightly moist touch from your body and replace it with his own warm rugged hands.

His hold on you stays the entire time he leads you to the room he's rented out. Even his eyes don't leave you. Never straying from you whenever he looks back to make sure you're keeping up with him. He never looks at the whore, who you can hear from her footsteps closely following behind you.

When Aegon leads you into the room, the whore closes the door behind the two of you. And with a strange amount of delicacy Aegon nudges you to the edge of a filthy bed, covered with an even raggedier bed cover. His hands leave you for only a second before they're placed on the side of your head, and his lips are placed on the crown of your head.

You can feel the blush already begin to bloom against your whole body the second you feel his lips touch your skin. They're soft. Yet still somehow rough at the same time. In your head, you can't help but think that it's probably due to how many people Aegon has no doubt 'kissed' before this moment.

Aegons lips are taken as soon as they came, and you can't help but find yourself missing them.

"My name is Asha-" The whore finally reveals. A smile on her face that looks as though it hurts with how forced it made the side of her mouth seem. "But you can call me whatever it is you want to call me my princess."

Asha moves to kiss your lips again, yet unlike before when you were stood to your spot in shock and naivety, you can now with little confidence find yourself able to kiss the woman back.

Alyssa takes note in how strangely soft Asha's lips are, yet her mind seems to go blank as Asha's oh so soft lips begin to slowly trail down her body. Every so often stopping to delicately suck and even bite slightly down on her skin. It was so strange. So foreign. So new. Yet Alyssa welcomes this new feeling with reluctant open arms.

It's only when Alyssa hears a silent grunt till she opens her eyes, not even realising she'd closed them in her bliss, and looked over to the corner. Where Aegon sat with his hand positioned over a noticeable bulge in his trouser pants. Alyssa doesn't even know if the audible gasp she lets out is due to the woman's touch or the sight of Aegons concealed yet rather hard to hide erect cock.

It's almost worse when Aegon doesn't say anything. Instead, just merely grunting deeper and louder, before touching himself with an even rougher intensity. And it's only when Asha's tongue begins tracing the edge of the top of her dress does Alyssa finally tear her eyes away from Aegons own.

"May I suggest you take of the dress princess?" Asha's says, her hands tracing against the neckline just before where Alyssa's breasts swell and heave against the fabric.

Alyssa only nods before she repositions herself to follow the woman's words. Her breath caught in her throat as she reveals her top half to not only to Asha, but to Aegon aswell. Who Alyssa can still see from the corner of her eye still touching himself, only now with slower more meaningful movements.

"My my... what a beauty you are..." Asha breathes, moving herself to go back to kissing the skin between Alyssa's breasts. Alyssa's own breath though hitching a coming out in small pant. The feeling of the woman's lips against such a delicate part of herself leaving such unholy thought filling her head, that if the septa was ever able to see it, she surely wouldn't caned Alyssa's arse to a Lannister red.

She tries to hide her sighs of pleasure from coming out by biting down on her lip, and yet that does nothing except slighted soften it, and leave Alyssa with a sore lower lip.

Asha's own lips though continue to move, pausing only once more to slowly kiss and lick at the skin of her breasts. Even taking the time to slightly pinch Alyssa's nipple with two of her fingers. The very sensation leaving shudders down her spine.

"Just relax princess..." Asha purrs, his lips curled in a feline like grin before she continues her advances down Alyssa's body. Very soon, she gets to the edge of Alyssa's small clothes, and she looks directly into Alyssa's eyes as she takes them off with that cat like grin of hers smeared on her face.

Alyssa hears a deep groan come from where Aegon observes, and yet while every single part of her body aches for her to turn and look at him, she somehow manages to resist it all and continue to stare at the woman between her legs.

The woman begins to kiss lower and lower, and Alyssa is suddenly hit with the strange relief that the maids had begun insisting to help her shave her lower region. Yet still, if the woman had anything to say, she did not show it. Instead, she merely continued to kiss and caress Alyssa's skin until she pauses for a mere moment. Looking up at Alyssa's anxious eyes before looking back to her lower half. Where to Alyssa's embarrassment, she realises can feel herself getting wet at the woman's touch.

Never in Alyssa's life would she think she would be getting aroused by the thought and the touch of another woman. Nonetheless in a brothel with her cousin sitting in the corner touching himself.

When Asha though unexpectedly moves her head to Alyssa's cunt and takes her clit into her mouth, that's when any thought of being silent goes well and far out of the window.

Quickly Alyssa finds herself moaning and whining while her hips tries to shift and move away from the overwhelming sense of pleasure that consumes her whole body. And the feeling only heightens when she not only manages to hear Asha's small encouragements, but Aegons groans as well. At this point, she has no idea if he's taken out his cock or not. But while a part of her wants desperately to look, she knows if she does it'll just make everything all that more real and solidify what is happening. The cycle happening all over again.

Though when Asha's delicate fingers begin to slither their way to Alyssa's cunt opening, only teasing the entrance with the tips of her fingers, she realises she can feel her stomach tightening and hands gripping and practically tearing the weak sheets of the bed.

"Let go for me princess..." Asha murmurs against Alyssa's wet skin. "Let go and relish in your pleasure..." and so Alyssa does. She feels as though her throat has gone wrong with how loud she screams, and her knuckles ache with how hard she was holding the bed. Alyssa pants as she tries to get the air back into her lungs, and it's with that she finally gathers the courage to turn to her cousin and look at him.

———

Aegon tried to control himself, but the sight of her made it impossible. Alyssa looked ethereal. Like the maiden herself as she writhed on that bed, being pleasured by someone else. And yet Aegon could not help but find himself jealous of the woman, whose name Aegon had all but purposely ignored in favour of staring at the other, more ethereal lady on the bed.

His hand had moved without him releasing it to touch his cock over his trousers. When Alyssa was kissing the other woman, it had not been his fault when his mind went to the memory of his seconds ago kissing her forehead, and imaging just what her lips would taste or feel like. They probably would taste like the alcohol he had encouraged her to drink earlier that night. What they feel like however, Aegon presumes to believe it to be a mixture of somehow both rough and soft.

He doesn't even realise he's made a noise at all, until Alyssa suddenly turns her head towards him and watches him with wide eyes as he continues to touch himself. No amount of shame coming thought his body at anytime at all this is happening. If anything, her actions make him want to act even more depraved and common-like. When she turns away to look at the whore touching her, Aegon almost feels the need to rip the woman away from her so he can have her all to himself. So only he can indulge in her sweet sounds and her even sweeter body.

Though Aegon is almost embarrassingly quick to be distracted, when the whore takes off Alyssa's dress and exposes her beautiful tits to the room. He can feel his cock begin to ache hard in his trousers, and it's somehow even more embarrassing when he realises just how fast he was approaching his orgasm just from sight alone.

Aegon begins touching himself slower, and yet it does nothing except make his yearning higher and more pronounced. The whore whispers something he cannot begin to care about what she says, but when she begins trailing her lips to Alyssa's perfect breasts to taste and to kiss them, she has Aegons full and undivided attention.

He doesn't know if he made a noise at all, given with how focused he was staring at Alyssa's uncovered chest. Yet Aegon realises with a thrill that the whore has taken off Alyssa's smallclothes and has exposed her to him with an almost clear view of her cunt, this time Aegon can clearly feel himself groaning from deep within his chest.

While he hates the fact the whore has taken away his view of the prettiest cunt in Westeros, he realises with a sick thrill that at least he can hear it.

The sound of the whores mouth on you and your own barely audible sounds of pleasure being the best thing Aegon has heard in his entire lifetime.

By this point, Aegon has forgotten all about the promise of touching himself at a slower pace, and for the entire time watching you being licked and eaten out by the whore he's thought of nothing but cumming in your presence. So when he sees you orgasm in front of him it's all it takes to set his own orgasm off too.

Aegon can feel the warmth of his cum seeping through his trousers, and yet he feels no shame. Even when you turn to him after managing to catch your breath and instead manage to catch eye contact with him.

It's a strange silence between the two of you, filled with only harsh laboured breathes and the echoing yet surprisingly dull sounds of female pleasure from beyond the walls. Aegon had only your best interest in mind when he outbid the man who'd been intending to use the most soundproofed room for his own illicit activities.

"Do you see now why I enjoy this place so much?" Aegon finds himself asking, his voice somehow hoarse and low even though he barely made any audible noises.

"Yes... I did." Alyssa simply says, her eyes looking almost glazed over as she continues to stare at him. Not at all moving to cover her naked body. Something Aegon almost finds himself wanting to take advantage of, before he remembers with a groan that the whore is still in the room with them.

"You can leave now!" Aegon says with such an amount of authority that it even surprises himself. When she leaves though, Aegon walks over to Alyssa's exhausted form. But much to his relief, he sees she's already begun to slowly dress herself. By the time he gets to her she's already placed on her smallclothes and is attempting to sluggishly pull her arms through the sleeves of her dress.

Aegon almost feels strangely like his mother when he succumbs to the urge to help her get dressed like a type of maid to a helpless child.

"It's okay," Aegon murmurs with a warm smile, his hands warm as he helps to move her body. "I'm here..."

"I can do it myself!" Alyssa huffs, an amusing yet at the same time adorable scowl on her face as she tries to pull herself away from Aegons hands and stand on her feet. But just like Aegon thought would happen, she quickly finds herself falling back straight on her arse with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Just let me help you back to your chambers Alyssa. Alright?"

"Alright..."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 87
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 Princess Alyssa Velaryon, the firstborn child and only daughter to the Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen has been betrothed to the King's eldest...
9.5K 246 15
Sienna Targaryen was born in 81 AC five minutes before Daemon Targaryen. Everyone had expected her to be like Daemon but as she grew up it became inc...
93.2K 3.5K 28
Aella Targaryen wed on the anniversary of her father's death. To her cousin, nonetheless, continuing the long-standing tradition of her family to mar...
6.8K 201 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." 👑 In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...