Attack On Titan 4 (aot x oc)

Od bnha-kny-jjk

Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina Dis... Více

evelyn
1- The Other Side of the Sea
2- Midnight Train
3- The Door of Hope
4- From One Hand to Another
5- Declaration of War
6- The War Hammer Titan
7- Assault
8- Assassin's Bullet
9- Brave Volunteers
10- A Sound Argument
11- Deceiver
12- Guides
13- Children of the Forest
14- Savagery
15- Sole Salvation
16- Above and Below
17- Judgement
18- Sneak Attack
19- Two Brothers
20- Memories of the Future
21- From You, 2000 Years Ago
22- Thaw
23- Sunset
24- Pride
25- Night of the End
27- Retrospective
28- The Dawn of Humanity
29- Titans Really Are Incredible
30- The Battle of Heaven and Earth

26- Traitor

311 6 0
Od bnha-kny-jjk

"I never imagined Floch would take action this quickly" Hange says as they stand at the top of the hill with Magath.

"It's over if the Jaegerists destroy the flying boat, so why haven't they?" Magath asks as he looks through his binoculars.

"Beats me. They probably doubt we're still around, let alone trying to stop Eren" Hange says as they lean against the rocks, "it's easy enough to destroy it, but it'll take decades to destroy the tech with most of the world gone. Plus, they'll want it to ensure the mainland is empty. I think the reason they're here is to capture the Azumabito with all their boats and stuff. But the moment they realise we're here at the port, they'll blast the flying boat to smithereens. Preventing that will be difficult, even with some of the Nine".

"But if we can't manage this much, we'll never take down the Founder" Magath says as he crouches down, "let's plan to--".

The two of them look up as they see a bunch of steam coming towards them.

"We've got to kill them all at once. That's the only way to secure the flying boat" Annie says as she looks at Mikasa, Armin and Conny, "for this to work, we'll need all our titans and all your weapons, got it?".

"Not so fast" Evelyn says as she looks at Annie.

"What?" Annie asks as she looks at Evelyn.

"If we go in recklessly, the Azumabitos will get caught up in it all" Evelyn says as she sits down on the cart with Levi.

"Why should we care about Mikasa's distant relatives? They attacked our homeland" Annie says as she looks at Mikasa.

"Wait. The Azumabitos dying will pose a problem, Annie" Pieck says from behind Annie, "isn't that right?".

"It's true. I should be able to pilot the flying boat on my own" Onyankopon says as he looks at Pieck, "but without the Azumabito mechanics, it's just a boat without wings. Currently, the wings are folded up in order to make it easier to tow. And it's not just a matter of unfolding the wings. The original plan was to service it in the hangar and pilot it after some training".

"How long with that take?" Reiner asks as he looks at Onyankopon.

"I don't know. It depends on the Azumabitos" Onyankopon says as he looks down.

"I see. It sounds like you want to protect the Azumabitos while they service the boat" Annie says as she looks at Onyankopon, "but not just that-- without killing any of the Jaegerists who come to stop us, huh?".

"If possible. We've known them since we were cadets" Jean says as he looks down.

"So, what's your plan? Tell me. How do you plan on buying enough time?" Annie asks impatiently, "you need enough time in order for the Azumabitos to service the flying boat without killing anyone. Let's hear it, Armin. Don't you have a grand plan like when you cornered me?".

"There's no such plan. We either wipe them out, or don't and lose the boat" Evelyn says calmly.

"Hold up! We're here to save people!" Conny says as he looks at Evelyn, "and yet, we've got to murder some of our friends first? What the hell!".

"True... you guys shouldn't be expected to help out in this operation" Evelyn says as she looks down, "but put it this way, I've been killed my comrades since I have five. It started with the Restorationists. They all died because we were caught. Next, I've killed countless members of the Scouts by sending them into battles I knew they couldn't win. Not to mention Erwin. I should've just gone in his place and been killed myself. He would never let something like the rumbling happen, even if he was selfish. In this line of work, you're going to have to kill your comrades and you're going to have to get over it too. You shouldn't be expected to make this kind of choice in the first place".

"Unlike us, you probably wouldn't have destroyed the wall that day" Annie says as she looks at them all.

"You guys don't have to fight" Reiner says as he takes a step forward, "watch from a safe place with Gabi, Falco, Levi and Dina. If the Jaegerists spot you, you'll have no choice but to fight. So, stay out of it".

"And just watch you guys slaughter each other?" Conny asks as he glances to the side.

"Is this even situation that titans alone can solve?" Jean asks as he looks down.

"Now, now, Reiner. Just because I've been out of service for the past few years, doesn't mean I can't put a hole in between someone's eyes" Dina says as she comes over, "I was trained by my Father to be strong. I can pick up any weapon and not miss a single shot. You're going to want and need me in this fight".

"I have no intention of spectating" Hange says as they slide down into the ditch with Magath, "after all, the Jaegerists have killed four already. Besides, humanity doesn't have much time left. I saw titans crossing the sea, letting off tonnes of steam. Judging by their speed, they've probably set foot on Marley. I'm sure the closest cities in the Northeast are being destroyed. Who knew they'd cross the sea so quickly? Just how many have died, thus far?".

Magath walks over to Yelena and pushes Onyankopon out of the way as he puts his hand over Yelena's mouth and forces his foot into her shoulder.

"Tell us where Eren Jaeger is headed!" Magath yells as he puts more pressure on her shoulder, "talk or I'll give you another elbow to bend!".

"Magath!" Evelyn yells as Magath lets go of Yelena.

"Don't be scared! I won't kill you!" Magath says as he glares at Yelena.

"That's a relief" Yelena says with an odd smile, "I changed my mind. I don't want to die until I see how this ends. If you take me with you, I might just stay where Eren is headed".

"We don't have time to torture her" Onyankopon says from behind Magath.

Some small rocks fall from above Yelena as Magath looks up and sees Gabi trying to climb over the edge of the ditch.

"Conny, Jean, Mikasa, Armin..." Magath says as he walks to the four of them, "I want to apologise for our behaviour last night. We... were wrong. I was foolish to bring up justice. Disgusting as it is, I was desperately trying to justify my actions. I feared to look at myself and see I've become as vile as Marley. It's wrong to make you bear the sins of the past due to your race. Pieck, Annie, Reiner..." he says as he turns to look at the three of them, "you shouldn't have to endure the world's hatred your whole lives, either. However, it's our duty to remember this stupid, bloodstained history. Eren Jaeger wants to eradicate everything, and that's unforgivable. The hell won't end until we turn away from this senseless killing" he says as he bows to everyone, "but... please... just this once, look the other way until this senseless bloodshed is over".

"I refuse" Armin says calmly, "I won't stand by with clean hands".

They all make their plan as they split into their teams.

"Floch, where are you?" Armin yells as he and Conny sit outside of the building Floch is holding Lady Kiyomi hostage in, on their horses, "where are the Azumabitos?".

"Armin?" Floch questions as he opens the window.

"Floch!" Armin says as he stands in front of the window.

"What's with all the commotion? Where have you been until now?" Floch asks as he looks out of the window.

"Chasing the Cart titan!" Armin says as he looks up at Floch, "it's with the Armoured! They're swimming away! Hurry or they'll escape! We need the flying boat! Order the Azumabitos to get it ready!".

"What are you--?" Floch asks confused.

"What are you doing? Why didn't you chase the Cart?" Armin asks angrily, "it's obvious they'd move South! They killed... Jean and Onyankopon!".

"Armin! There's the flying boat!" Conny shouts as he points to it.

"Floch! Sent the Azumabito mechanics out here, pronto!" Armin yells as he rides away.

Armin and Conny get to the flying boat as they get off their horses and run towards it.

"Stop!" Samuel yells.

"Halt!" Daz shouts.

"Samuel! Daz! What are you going?" Conny asks as he and Armin run over, spotting explosives tied to the flying boat, "are they explosives?".

"Take those off!" Armin says hurriedly.

"We need to stop the Marleyans! They'll get away!" Conny says as he and Armin stop in front of the two of them.

"The truth is, we heard you guys teamed up with Marley!" Samuel says as he looks at the two of them, "you want to use the flying boat to stop the rumbling, supposedly...".

"That's crazy talk!" Conny says in shock.

"Yeah! If Eren's stopped, the island is doomed!" Armin says as he plays his part.

"That's what I thought" Daz says with a sigh of relief.

"You guys wouldn't put the island in danger after we're finally saved, right?" Samuel asks, not thoroughly convinced.

"Of course not!" Conny says with a smile.

"Thank goodness. I don't know what I would have done if you guys were traitors" Samuel says with a smile.

"Just hurry up and take the explosives off!" Armin says worriedly.

"You know, despite the fact that they're our enemies, part of me thought you guys might try to stop Eren from killing everybody" Daz says as he kneels down to the box linked to the explosives, "what's the matter? I disconnected the detonator".

Now, if Floch actually listens and lets the Azumabito mechanics come... and we somehow get everyone aboard once the flying boat is ready... if all goes to plan, no blood needs to be spilled.

Armin says as he glances over at the building where Floch is. Suddenly, there are three gunshots from inside the building where Floch is.

We failed.

Armin says to himself.

--- inside the building ---

"Floch!" two soldiers yell as they run inside the room, only to see that Lady Kiyomi has Floch on the ground.

"Kill her, damn it!" Floch yells.

"I won't go down without a fight!" Lady Kiyomi says as the two men point their guns at her.

Mikasa crashes through the window as she kicks on the men in the face. She grabs the other by their head and slams the back of their head into the wall.

"Kiyomi!" Mikasa yells as she looks at Lady Kiyomi.

Floch uses his ODM gear to get out from underneath Kiyomi, flying out of the window.

"Enemy attack! Mikasa, Armin and Conny have betrayed Eldia! Kill them!" Floch yells as he looks at all the soldiers.

"They'll shoot through the window" Mikasa says as she runs to Lady Kiyomi, "run to the basement!".

They all make it out of the room as the soldiers throw Thunder Spears through the window, the room exploding.

It's begun... we've got no choice but to kill the Jaegerists!

Mikasa says as she looks at the fire spreading rapidly.

"Lady Mikasa!" Lady Kiyomi says as Mikasa looks over and sees two soldiers holding guns towards them.

She goes to kill them when they're all killed.

"This way, Azumabito! Hunker down in the basement!" Magath says as he, Hange and Jean all stand there, "follow me if you want to live!".

--- outside near the flying boat ---

"Hey...!" Conny says as Daz reconnects to detonator.

"Daz! Stop!" Armin says as he takes a step forward, only for Samuel to shoot him in the face three times.

"Armin!" Conny yells as he takes a step forward.

"Don't move!" Samuel yells as he points the gun at him.

"Samuel..." Conny says softly.

"Daz... blow up the flying boat. Hurry!" Samuel says as he doesn't take his eyes off of Conny.

"Samuel, you--" Conny says as Armin coughs up some blood.

"You betrayed us, Conny!" Samuel says angrily, "even though you said we'd expand our lands and eat meat together! Argh, damn it! Why did it have to come to this?".

--- in the basement ---

"We're sitting ducks here! They'll kill us one by one!" Kiyomi says as she peers around the corner.

"It's fine! If we're in a safe place, the others can let loose!" Magath says as he looks at Kiyomi.

--- outside on the dock ---

They holed up with no escape?

Floch asks as Annie, Reiner and Evelyn all fly in.

No. Could this be...?

Floch asks as the three of them bite their hands. There are three explosions from behind him as the three of them transform. Floch looks behind him as Evelyn's blonde hair is drenched with blood as wings sprout from her back, her hands crystallised, fangs appearing under her top lip, hardened skin on her joints.

--- near the flying boat ---

During the shock of the explosion, Conny manages to tackle Samuel onto the ground.

--- from on top of the hill ---

"So much for that. Why did it come to this?" Onyankopon asks as he, Pieck, Levi, Dina, Yelena, Gabi and Falco all watch from on top of the hill.

"Nothing can take the violence out of people. Right, Captain?" Yelena says as she looks at Levi.

--- on the docks ---

Reiner and Annie land as Evelyn floats in between the two of them. Annie reaches out for the soldiers as she grabs one of them, killing them in her grip. Reiner swipes his arm along the rooftop of one of the buildings, taking out four soldiers. Three soldiers attach their wires to Annie as they fly above her. All of a sudden, neon purple vines grab and then bring them together. They all scream as the vines cut them in half. Annie looks at Evelyn as the neon purple vines return to her hands. Evelyn nods as she flies around Reiner and Annie, covering them both. Evelyn lands on Reiner's neck and crystallises his nape for him as Annie does the same with hers.

"Fetch more Thunder Spears!" a soldier yells as he and another soldier fly off, only for Annie to chase after them.

She kicks the two of them, killing them instantly as they all fall into the water.

--- at the flying boat ---

"Daz! Blow it up!" Samuel yells as he looks at Daz.

Daz goes to do it but Armin manages to get up as he tackles Daz out of the way.

"Armin! Stop!" Daz yells as he tries to push Armin off of him.

"Armin!" Conny yells as he looks at Armin who has Daz's gun pressed to his forehead.

"You traitors! Why?" Samuel asks as he looks at Conny, "aren't we all friends?".

"You are our friends!" Conny yells as he starts to cry, "but...! I...!" he says as he screams.

He grabs the gun from Samuel and shoots Daz in his temple twice, killing him. He then looks back at Samuel and shoots him in the forehead twice.

Someone has to be the one to get blood on their hands.

Armin remembers Bertolt's words as he watches Conny scream after killing his friends.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.2K 2.3K 21
- UNDER HEAVY EDITING. "so let us keep fighting, because until humanity gives up, we have not lost this war." you ran away from marley to start a new...
665 23 41
Kenna Dressler lived the first ten years of her life in the safety and certainty of the walls. Then, the Colossal and Armored Titans broke through th...
34.8K 866 26
Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina District in a part of Wall Rose, one of the...
151K 4K 15
Eren Jaeger has an older sister who joined the Scout Regiment against her mother and father's wishes. She leaves the Scouts to look after Armin, Eren...