ENHYPEN ONESHOTS

由 lavien_liu

This story is a collection of one shot consisting of enhypen members as the main characters. SEQUENCE OF EVEN... 更多

WRONG (NIkI x Y/N)
HEARTFUL CAFÉ (HEESEUNG x Y/N)
LOVER'S MOON (SUNGHOON × Y/N)

UNO REVERSE CARD (JAY × Y/N)

20 1 0
由 lavien_liu

! FULL ENGLISH !

Sem break was over, and you were now preparing yourself to go to school after a "not quite a vacation" you did after a month.
You spent your one-month break from school not on beaches or any kinds of outings but to your dad's company, learning a lot of things on how to take charge of anything inside and outside of the business.

That thing also helped you to set your pain aside after breaking up with Jay a day before the sem break started. You spent so many tears for a night because nothing is more heartbreaking than seeing him making out with one of your classmates.

Your best friend Sakura already told you the allegations, but you did not believe her because you know he wouldn't waste your 2 years relationship with just a piece of trash... but he did and so you immediately ended things with him, and it was perfectly fine with Jay.

The only thing that you don't understand was why did he just dumped you like that, he didn't even give you signs that could possibly make you think that he's giving up but...no, he showed nothing but the normal treatment he has been giving you and you trusted that.

You tied your hair into a ponytail and let your bangs down, after fixing your hair, you wore your thick ass reading glasses.

Let's just be clear that you're not "THAT NERD" in the campus because of wearing glasses, it's just because you don't like wearing contact lenses and prefer glasses for your eyesight issues, as you are more comfortable with it.

After putting on your glasses and checking yourself, you took your black dior handbag and went downstairs.

As you went downstairs, you were seeing men talking at the living room and one of them was your dad.

The sound of your black stiletto interrupted the conversation.
They turned their attention towards you except for that one person whom you are facing his back. You already had an idea of who that person was...it was Jay Park, the only son of your dad's friend, your ex-boyfriend.

Your parents are close friends and also business partners, so you and Jay definitely knows each other back then and eventually become lovers.

You didn't mind him as you continue to walk towards them. The pain was still there, seeing him for the first time after you two take separate ways. Your heart started to pound, and you tried to pull yourself together.
You don't want him to see you suffer for loosing such a shit head like him.

"Here she is, Y/n". Your Dad.

Jay turned to you from his back and looked at you from head to toe.
Mr. Park smiled at you as a greeting while you bowed towards him.

"Good morning, Sir". You greeted politely as you bowed.

"Oh, c'mon Y/n let's not be this formal...you don't have to do that". Mr. Park said so you immediately stood up straight and gave him an awkward smile.

Jay also stood up from sitting on the couch and faced you as he fixed his uniform suit. You did not have him any eye contacts.

His presence made you feel so awkward.

"Since you're already here, why don't you go with Jay to school Y/n?... I'll be leaving with our driver at the same time for a meeting so we can't drive you to school". That words from your dad shocked the whole system.

Your heart started to beat fast as you glanced at Jay with a questioning expression while he was just smiling at you. You got confused even more thinking how he could act like that despite of what happened to the both of you.

You raised a brow out of confusion as you look at your dad and his. The two old man just smiled at you and your dad even signaled you to go with Jay.

Your parents are aware that you and Jay became legal lovers, but you haven't told your dad yet that you already ended things with Jay...you don't know if Jay cleared things with his parents in regard to that matter.

"What the fuck is going on?". You thought to yourself.

"We'll be late, C'mon". Jay said pulling your Dior bag which surprised you.

You are still confused that moment because of his sudden approach towards you. Despite of that, you walked with him out of your house.

You crossed your arms and plastered a snobbish expression as you stopped in front of his car.

"What is this all about?". You asked in an irritated tone.

He faced you and let out a deep sigh, his expression was stern and deadpan as he looks at her you.

"Our parents has high expectations for us". He said in a cold tone as he looks away.

You smirked at his words and raised a brow at him.

"I also have high expectations for you, for us but you wasted it like shit Jay". You said, emphasizing each word and opened the passenger seat of his car and got yourself inside and slammed the door close in anger.

You were so mad at him this very moment because he seemed to be so easy after all that he did and happened.

Jay got himself inside the car at the driver's seat, you gave him a death glare and he noticed that when he glanced at you from the rear-view mirror.

He started the car's engine and drove away.

An eerie silence was between you both in the whole drive to the University.
When you arrived at the University, you took your bag and immediately went out of his car and forcedly slammed the door again.

You are aware that Jay was watching your attitude right now and you don't give a single damn about it, you were mad at him.

You walked your way to the entrance of the campus, leaving Jay on where he was.

"Hey Y/n!". Someone called you so you immediately looked back to see who it was, it turned out to be Jungwon your classmate also the notorious campus It-Boy.

Jungwon ran to meet you and you were happy to see him.

"How's the research interview?". You asked him as you both walk inside the campus.

"Done". He said raising the handbag he was carrying which you assume that contains your first project for the new semester. You and Jungwon had been paired for a research interview a day before the sem break.

Apparently, you and Jungwon should have done the project during sem break but you had some important matters to handle regarding on your family's company so you asked him if he could do it and so he agreed since you know he could actually do it himself.

Jungwon is a pretty smart guy, the definition of looks and intelligence.

"I knew I could count on you Won". You said and he just nodded at you.

Jay was eyeing both you from afar and was not liking your interaction with Jungwon, knowing that Jungwon and Jay's blood are cold to each other for being academic rivals on the males in your class.

You both reached your classroom and your class started after your proffesor came in.

You and Jay were seatmates, and you are just playing it cool despite of feeling uneasy sitting next to your ex-boyfriend. It was so awkward for you because you are still mad at him but seems like he doesn't seem to care about it.

You don't know if your breakup already circulated inside the campus since everyone knows about your relationship as you were known to be the power couple before.

Your class for the morning already ended so you went of your class with your best friend Sakura to have lunch together at the cafeteria.

"Hey, wait up!". You were walking your way to the cafeteria when you heard Jungwon called so you immediately stopped and look back to see if he's really calling you.

Jungwon smiled when you turned and ran fast to meet you and Sakura.

"Hi Won". Sakura greeted him and he gave her a sweet smile.

"Can I come with you guys?". He asked so you and Sakura looked at each other. You saw how Sakura's face lighted up knowing that he likes Jungwon for a long time now.

"Yeah, sure! No problem with that". You said and smiled at Jungwon and secretly gave Sakura a wink.

The three of you walked to the cafeteria to have lunch together.

You arrived at the cafeteria, and you immediately lurked your eyes around and was surprised to see Jay with his girlfriend, the one he cheated with you, sitting on one of the tables.

Seeing him with that girl twisted your heart and made you feel so mad at him...them.
It's not easy for you to let things go even though you already cut ties with him...loving him for quite such a long time does not make it easy for you to move on that quick.

"So, the allegations were right". You heard Jungwon spoke, and you immediately turned to him, also looking Jay's direction with his girlfriend.

"You don't know how much I wanted to shove that slut's brows". Sakura said in an annoyed tone.

The three of you went to the counter and take your lunches.

"I still can't believe that he cheated you with some random". Jungwon said while scooping some pasta.

"Yeah right, I mean...at least look for someone who's decent or can even surpass Y/n as the standard". Sakura added, sounding so irritated.

"Let's go get our table". You said, changing the topic as much as you don't want to talk or get distracted by the scene Jay and his new girlfriend is having.

Jungwon and Sakura followed you to an empty table after you all got your food, the table was far away from the other person's table. You picked a good spot where you can't make any eye contacts or feel him staring at you.

As you sat, you dig on your lunch and happily had a conversation of some random things during sem break, Jungwon and Sakura had a lot to share except for you who just spent it crying your heart out for a night.

After lunch you headed to your next class together with Jungwon and Sakura.

You got curious of why Jay was not in your class during the whole afternoon class, knowing that he won't be absent for no reason.
While her new girlfriend was there at the whole class.

Jungwon drove you home because because your family driver wouldn't be able to get you as he was with your father for a business meeting.

"Thanks, Won". You lowered your head a little bit at Jungwon to thank him for getting you home.

"Nah! It was nothing, do you want me to pick you up tomorrow? We'll go together to school, I'm sure that your family driver still won't be here tomorrow, right?". Jungwon said and you nodded at him.

"They'll be out for three days so...I guess you'll be my personal driver for a couple of days". You said and smiled at Jungwon, a bright smile escaped his lips, knowing that you agreed to his offer to drive you to school for the following days that your family driver is out.

"7:00 am, tomorrow?". He asked, having the excitement on his face that made you raise a brow at him and smiled.

"You can come a little bit early or later...I can wait". You spoke.

"Okay, tomorrow". Jungwon said.

Jungwon got inside his car and waved you a goodbye before driving away.

To be honest of yourself...you did not feel any sense of sadness while you're with Jungwon the whole afternoon, plus not seeing Jay around made you feel a lot better.

Jungwon really kept you company the whole day.

You let out a deep sigh before entering your house and went upstairs to your room. When you reached your room, you dropped your things on your study table and throw yourself to your bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking of him again.

Everything was just temporary, you know that. You just can't get him out of your head at this time, now that you're all alone again.

As you stare at the ceiling with every memory flashing in your head...your tears fell from your eyes.

Your moment was interrupted with the ringing of your phone, so you immediately grabbed your phone from your skirts pocket and check it, it was your company's secretary, so you answered the call.

"Yes Keila?". You asked, wiping your tears.

"Ma'am...". She spoke. The tone of her voice made you worry because it sounds like she's telling some bad news.

"What is it?". You asked and she started the conversation, you got up from lying on your bed after hearing your secretary's words. Your eyebrows furrowed in disbelief while listening to your secretary.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it". You said and hanged up the call. Upon putting your phone down, a sharp gaze was on your eyes as you stood up on your bed having a lot of thoughts on your head.

You left your phone on your bed and went to your walk-in closet to change your clothes.

NEXT MORNING

You got yourself ready for school, applied a light make up and wore contact lenses for the first time in a while. You put your black knee-high platform heel boots and stood up from the single chair you were sitting on, you checked your look on the whole-body mirror. You smirked at yourself after being satisfied with your look.

You grab your phone and go out of your walk-in closet, you took your bag on your study table and went out of your room.

While walking down the stairs, you heard a car's beeping so you hurried up on coming down as you thought it was Jungwon already.

You opened the door and there was Jungwon leaning on his car, waiting for you.

"Hi". You greeted him so he quickly raised his head to face you. Jungwon smiled showing his dimples as he looks at you from head to toe.

"Good morning". He greeted and walked towards you as he offered his hand, you gladly grab it and he led you to the passenger's seat of his car, opening the door for you.

You went inside his car, giving him a smile as he went on the other side at the driver's seat.

You and Jungwon both looked at each other, hiding your smiles and chuckled after a while.

"Was that a break up glow up?". Jungwon asked as he looks away and started the cars engine.

You raised a brow at him and smirked.

"So, are you telling me that I don't look good before?". You asked as a joke that made him plaster and instant regret on his face for saying those words.

"No. No, of course not!". He said, taking his words back.

"Do I really look different?". You asked.

"A little bit, haven't saw you with those contacts on so...jokes aside but you really look good without your glasses on". Jungwon said as he started to drive the car.

You smiled at his compliments and crossed your legs that made Jungwon glance to it.

You and Jungwon are on the way to school and the car was filled with silence.

"You okay?". Jungwon broke the silence with that question.

"Yeah, why?". You asked, smiling at him.

"Nothing, you look bothered". He said.

"I do?". You asked and Jungwon just nodded at you with a thrifted smile.

"Because of him?". Your smile dissapeared when you heard that question from Jungwon and made a deadpan look.

Jungwon noticed your sudden change of expression and he knows what that means.

"I'm sorry". Jungwon apologized and just focused on driving.

"It's alright". You said and give back your smile.

After a few minutes, you finally arrived at your school and as you went out of Jungwon's car, you got the attention of every student in the area, not just because of your look but also because of Jungwon's hand wrapped around your waist as you walked to the entrance of the campus.

You were passing through couple of students and started gossiping about the two of you.

Both of you weren't bothered about the scene you were making and just let them get delusional.

You went to your first class together with Jungwon and all eyes were at the both of you as you entered. Jay was also there with his girlfriend that was currently sitting at your chair and was looking at you irritably.

You noticed her but did not look at her way and followed Jungwon to his table.

"Tim was out so you can sit beside me when YOUR seat is vacant...or if you want, you can sit here for the rest of the semester". Jungwon said making you smile as you know why he's been saying those words.

"I would love too". You said sounding so excited at immediately sat on the vacant chair beside Jungwon.

Jungwon smiled and also sat beside you.

Jay on the other hand has been giving you and Jungwon death glares and he definitely not liking the scene that he was seeing, right at this very moment.

Time Skips

It was lunch time, you and your best friend Sakura were eating at the cafeteria when you sight Jungwon coming in and seems like looking for someone inside the cafeteria.

Jungwon spotted you so he immediately smiled at ran towards your direction.

"What's up?". You asked smiling at him as he sat beside Sakura.

"Want some?". Sakura offered her macaroons and Jungwon took one from the bowl.

"Thanks". Jungwon said and ate it.

"Anyways... just got invited for a party tonight, said it's a pool party". Jungwon stated.

"Oh really?! Who's party?". You asked in a mix if surprise and curiosity.

"Jay's". Jungwon said and right at that very moment, Sakura choked while eating that made you and Jungwon turn to her in surprise.

"Are you alright?". Jungwon asked in a worried tone as he caressed Sakura's back whom was still coughing.

Jungwon handed her a glass of water and she immediately drank it.
Sakura was breathing fast after finishing a whole glass of water.

"I'm sorry for that". Jungwon apologized while smiling at Sakura.

"I hate that guy to my throat". Sakura said in a pissed tone. You and Jungwon laughed at Sakura's words.

"You good?". Jungwon asked Sakura.

"Yeah, thanks". Sakura replied while caressing her throat.

"So... let's get back to the topic, the whole campus is invited". Jungwon continued.

"We don't care if he'll invite the whole city!". Sakura exclaimed in annoyance, it was quite loud that took some of the attention of students inside the cafeteria.

Jungwon chuckled while I was just smiling at Sakura's attitude. It's true that "No one hates your ex more than your best friend".

"How about you Y/n? Are you coming? I'll come". Jungwon asked you that made you think for a moment.

You don't want to see Jay as much as you could because it always hurt you seeing him with that girl. You're way too fragile right now because the wounds he left on your soul doesn't heal fast.

"It's okay, I understand that you don't want to see him". Jungwon said, feeling guilty about asking you such lame question, knowing exactly what happened to you and Jay.

"I'll think about it". You said which made Sakura stop eating her macaroons and looked at you in disbelief.

"What do you mean you'll think about it? Don't think about it! You're not going to that party Y/n!". Sakura scolded you like she's your late mom. Sakura is older than you and likes taking care of you so much, since your mom passed away, and now that you are thinking about the party...she would not allow you to be at that party.

"If you won't come then, I will not go either since my friend can't come too, I don't want to be out of place in that party". Jungwon stated.

You felt sad for Jungwon knowing that he's hoping for you to come despite of everything and was like you're his last chance, Jungwon seemed like he really wanted to go to the party.

"Fine, we'll think about it Won". Sakura said, crossing her arms in annoyance.

Jungwon's face lighted up after Sakura said that.

"Okay. let me know quick". Jungwon said excitedly.

You glanced at Sakura who seemed so pissed and you know exactly what the reason was behind it.

Time Skips

JAY's POV

I just arrived at the parking area with my girlfriend Celine when I spotted Jungwon and Y/n on the other side of the parking, she's really having fun with that asshead and I'm not liking it. I don't know why I still care for her when we already cut ties with each other, and for the record, I only persevered her because I had to, but I won't deny the fact that I've loved her too.

"This is stupid!". I cursed under my breath in annoyance.

"Huh? saying something babe?". Celine asked waiting for me to open the car's door for her. I snapped out of my senses and turned to her.

"Nothing". I said and shook my head as I opened the door.

Celine got inside the car, I took one last glance and Jungwon's car where Y/n was, before going to the driver's side of my car.

That Yang Jungwon is really adding flames to my fire.

I started driving the car and Celine almost bumped at the desk when I suddenly moved the car forward in anger.

"Shit! babe?!". She exclaimed in annoyance while fixing her hair.

"I'm sorry babe". I said and she still looks mad for what I did.

I decided to throw a party at my house tonight in celebration for Celine's birthday and everyone in the campus were invited. I'm not expecting for Y/n to come, I know she's still mad at me for what I did to her.

I arrived at our house after I drop Celine home. I started calling our maids to help me fix things in the pool since it's going to be a pool party. I also called my boys to come over to help.

I was assembling the tables with two of our maids helping me as of the moment.

"Eyyy Jongsaenggg!". I heard Heesung's annoying voice, calling me with the shittiest pronounciation of my hangul name.

"Fuck you!". I yelled rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"What's up bro?". Jake asked as we gave each other a high five.

"I'm not helping you man!". Sunoo said crossing his arms, smirking at me.

"Yes, you are". I said with finality and that made him roll his eyes at me in annoyance.

Heesung and Jake helped me assemble the tables and chairs while Sunoo was just standing Infront of us, I guess he really don't have a plan to help.

"Move your thick ass man! Don't just stand there, rolling your eyes. I know you'll enjoy this party more than anyone of us here". Jake told Sunoo, he has no choice but to help us with the tables and chairs.

"Where the fuck is that Sunghoon!?". Sunoo yelled in annoyance.

"I'm here!". We all turned when we heard Sunghoon's voice. This motherf*cker is such a retard as always.

"LATE". Sunoo spoke while assembling the table.

"Shut up...I have a girlfriend to please dummy". Sunghoon replied, dissing Sunoo.

"What's this party for?". Jake asked while making the table stand.

"As I can remember, it's not your birthday yet, neither your anniversary with Y/n". Heesung added.

I stayed quite for a while, I still haven't told my friends that I already cut ties with Y/n right before sem break, they also wouldn't know since we go to different universities. But I also thought that Y/n already told Sunghoon since they're somehow close to each other, but I think she did not tell him.

"Yeah, do you have to celebrate that we didn't know?". Sunoo asked.

They're all looking at me, demanding answers for their questions.

"It's a birthday party". I said as I stood up, pulling the table to make it stand.

"Birthday party? Is it Y/n's birthday today?". Jake asked confusedly.

"No, of course not. I know Y/n's birthday as much I know your anniversary". Sunghoon spoke in cold tone while putting the chairs up.

Heesung, Jake, Sunoo and I turned to him. Sunghoon wasn't looking at us and his expression was stern. Silence was between us, and I bet they are already confused of what's happening.

"Care to tell us what's happening?". Sunoo asked crossing his arms, raising his eyebrows.

They all looked at me and was like questioning my existence.

"What?". I spoke.

"Spill the tea Jongseong". Heesung commanded giving me a serious gaze.

I let out a deep sigh, there's no point of keeping it from them, they will still know about it anyway.

"We're done". I simply said and they were shocked to hear it, Sunghoon was just quite while doing his thing, I bet he knows already.

"You got to be kidding me, Jay?". Heesung asked in disbelief.

"Seriously?!". Jake also has the same expression.

"It's true, my girlfriend told me, she's on the same university with you both remember". Sunghoon said giving me a serious look.

Silence was served again, I know they also couldn't believe it since they know how good we are a couple.

"Damn man! Why?". Sunoo asked in disbelief and the feeling of loss.

Sunghoon smirked with that sound, and we all turned to him.

"Simple. Jay is done with her that's why it's easy for him to dump her just like that". Sunghoon stated that made me raise a brow at him, I felt a bit of disrespect the moment he said that.

Jake, Heesung and Sunoo was still confused of everything, switching eyes at me and Sunghoon.

"What's your words Sunghoon, you don't know a thing". I said in a serious tone and that made him plaster a wide smirk at me.

"Oh, no Jay...I'm not dumb to not notice it". Sunghoon said. His attitude was sending heat to my spine and I'm losing my patience.

We stared at each other sharply as we both have the guts to do so.

Sunoo clears his throat purposely to break the tension.

"Let's just continue the work, shall we?". Sunoo tried to light up the mood but it's not working to us.

"You see, Y/n and Jay are more like strangers before even though their parents are good friends both in business and real life, but that doesn't apply to both of them. You all know that". Sunghoon talked. " But then one day something changed, Jay started getting himself close to Y/n all of a sudden knowing that he can't even stand an eye contact with her before". Sunghoon continues with a sarcastic laugh in between his words.

They all turned to me that moment giving a questioning look, confusion was also present in their faces.

"Here's the real thing, that time I found out that the Park's company is losing auctions and we all know that there's only one company in this city who can help the Park's because of its highest grossing sales and biggest investor counts...the Jang's, the company of Y/n's family". Sunghoon kept on talking and I'm losing it, I felt a huge urge of anger inside me that moment.

"Enough with it Sunghoon, we've heard enough, Stop". Heesung came in between as he knows that I'm already losing my shit towards Sunghoon. Sunghoon shook his head and smirked, saying that he's not done yet.

"I know he chased Y/n that time not because he finally developed feelings for her just like I thought, but no... Jay did that to save their company as we all know that Y/n is next in line to reign the Jang's empire". Sunghoon revealed and they all stood there in shock as they look at me with disbelief and disappointment.

I looked down and clenched my fist in anger.

"You done?". I asked giving him death glares. Heesung was between us observing our next move.

"No, not until you realized how much you fucked up!". Sunghoon emphasizing each word to me. I lost it and throwed a punch to Sunghoon, but Heesung came along the way and got hit instead of Sunghoon.

I heard their gasps, even the maids that is with us at the pool area, Heesung was holding his jaw where he got hit and it was bleeding. I was so angry, and everything went black on my vision, I got carried away by my anger and did that.

"You're mad because it's true, right? If I knew that you're going to mess her up...I should've made my move and not let her be on your stupid game Jongseong!". Sunghoon yelled at me in anger and regret. He likes Y/n before but scared to confess thinking that she might reject him, so he kept it and remained friends with her instead.

"At least I'm not a coward like you are!". I yelled back and him.

Sunghoon was about to get back at me when Heesung again went between us.

"Enough!". Heesung shouted like thunder to our ears and that made us stop, Jake went behind me, holding my arm while Sunoo went to Sunghoon to stop him.

Heesung gave us both a warning gaze and I know I had to stop. We never had fights like these in our many years of friendship, also this was the first time Heesung erupted like a volcano in anger. He's the eldest in the group and I respect him for that.

"Seriously?! You're fighting like dogs over a piece of meat! Stop this already, I'm warning you both". Heesung said full of authority as he looks at me and Sunghoon.

Sunghoon looks so pissed as he walks out, leaving us. I smirked at myself and put my hands on my waist.

They all looked at Sunghoon's direction, I know they feel bad for him.

"You can follow him if you want. Leave". I said in a cold tone and turned around from them.

"This is bullshit". Heesung muttered.

"I don't know what to say anymore, let's just get things done here". Jake said as he let out a deep sigh.

"Jake's right...let's set things aside first, we can fix it anytime". Sunoo added.

END OF JAY'S POV

Y/N's POV

After Jungwon drop me off to my house, I immediately went to my room to think about going to Jay's party because of Jungwon.
Sakura already said that we will think about it even though I don't really feel of going to that party for her girlfriend's birthday party.

My phone suddenly rang so I took it on my pocket to see who's calling, it was Sakura. I guess the bitch has already decided.

OTP

"Yeah?". I spoke in a fading tone and let out a deep sigh.

"Hey! Have you decided?". She asked directly.

"Not yet". I simply said.

"I think we should go". My eyebrows furrowed when she said those words.

"I don't think I can girl, I'm still not feeling well". I told her. I admit that my heart still hurts e everytime I see him with that girl, also the fact that he seems so fine without me...breaks me so damn much.

"I know, I know but...you can't just be like that Y/N. Jay seems too fine without you, dumping you just like that while you're suffering!? You have to show him that YOU'RE BETTER WITHOUT HIM!". Sakura emphasized each word and those words made me realize some things.

Sakura's right. I can't be this vulnerable when it comes to him, the more I think of him as a loss, the more it hurts me like hell.

"You're right". I spoke.

"You did not lose anything Y/n, He lost you". Sakura stated. Her words gave me so much motivation and encourage my soul to be the strong person that I am.

She's right, He lost me and there's no way I'm letting him fuck my heart again.

"Call Jungwon, I'm coming to the party". I said with finality. I don't know why but I feel like a villain right now. Well... every villain has its own back story and I had mine.

"Okay, we'll pick you up". Sakura replied.

"Alright". I said.

I ended up the call right after that and stood up from lying on my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower I went to my closet and started choosing a dress to wear. I found my black silk cross back dress, I haven't been wearing it for a while because Jay doesn't want me to wear way to revealing clothes, but now that we're out of each other's business... I'm giving this dress a comeback.

I smirked and pick up the dress from the hanger and went to my dressing corner.
I paired the dress with a silver ankle heels and it looks perfect.
I also applied make up on my face and sprayed some strawberry vanilla scented perfume and took my chanel sling bag and stuffed it with my phone and wallet.

I checked myself on the mirror one last time and I smiled after being satisfied with my look. I went out of my walk in closet and turned of the lights on my room before going out.

I headed downstairs and just in time when I heard the beeping sound of a car. I knew it was Jungwon so I hurriedly ran to the door and I was right when I opened it.

He was fixing his polo's sleeves as he went out of his car while Sakura was inside.

"Hi!". I happily greeted him and that made him lift a head at me and smiled.

"Oh, good evening Y/n". He greeted as he looks at me from head to toe with a stare of disbelief.

"What's wrong?". I asked innocently as I tucked some strips of my hair on my ears.

"You really changed your style, huh?". Jungwon asked as he lend me this hand which I gladly took and help me get down through some steps and opened the car's door on the passenger side.

"This is my style Won". I said, smiling at him.

"Oh My God!!!??". I flinched in shock when Sakura suddenly exclaimed at the back.

"Gorgeous! You really making someone regret tonight are you?". He asked jokingly.

"I'm just making this dress a comeback. No big deal". I said.

Jungwon closed the door and went on the other side at the driver's seat.

"Ohhh....are you sure?". Sakura teased me more which made me smile because she's giving me a suspicious look.

"Yup". I said.

"Okay, if you say so". Sakura said but still giving me the sound of disbelief. This girl if really hard to convince sometimes...well I tried. She knows me too well and can clearly tell if I'm stating facts or lie's.

"Shall we go now?". Jungwon asked.

"Yup, I'm excited to crash the party". Sakura said with attitude. I can see her crossing arms with the devilish look on her face. This girl tsk.

Jungwon started the car's engine and drove us away.

Time Skips

We've arrived at Jay's house and we can hear the music from here at the parking area. I can tell that there's already a lot of guests inside since a lot of vehicles are already here at the parking.

We went of the car and I just noticed that Sakura was wearing a sexy skin tone colored body con dress. Sexy bitch.

"You look fabulous with that dress". I said complimenting her.

"Thanks...I know". She replied in a sassy way.

"At first, I thought she wasn't wearing anything". Jungwon spoke which made me laugh at his word while Sakura was giving him a poker face.

"Really, because of the color that really matches your skin". Jungwon added and made Sakura roll her eyes at him.

"Let's go". I said before war happens between them for annoying each other.

The three of us went inside the house and there were people mostly teenagers are at the corners of the living room.

They were vibing to Bebe Rexha's "I'm Good(Blue)" song.
We headed to the pool area where the party mainly takes place.
The loud music, the scattered dancing teenagers holding their drinks, the changing lights of their infinity pool and the DJ hyping up...it was literally a party.

As I lurk my eyes around the area, I don't see the host and the celebrant of this event.

"The set-up is actually nice... I wonder who arranged this?". Sakura spoke.

"Hey." I flinched in surprise when I heard a deep voice spoke on my ears and felt hands wrapping on my waist.

I turned to see who it was and saw Sunghoon.

Jungwon and Sakura also turned to him, something in Sunghoon's expression gave me goosebumps on my spine.

"Hoon". I said.

"How are you?". He asked in a soft tone as he look at me.

"I-I'm good". I lied, I know he already heard about the news because Sunghoon's girlfriend is going on the same school with us.

"He doesn't deserve you Y/n". Sunghoon said, hate was in his eyes.

I held onto his arm and forced a smile at him.

"I know Hoon. Everything happens for a reason, let's just stick to that". I said trying to convince him.

Sunghoon didn't talk back after that and just look at me with pitty in his eyes. He's been a good friend to me since day 1 and I love him so much for that.

"Don't look at me with those eyes Hoon, I know you're mad but please don't let that ruin something... alright?". I said as I held tighter into his arm with pleading eyes.

It's not unfair, yes Jay deserves all the hate he can get but I am not using the anger that Sunghoon has for him, because it'll ruin something very important and precious...their friendship.

Their friendship came first before anything else.

"Why'd you came to the party anyway? You're just going to hurt yourself". Sunghoon said, he sounded so worried about it.

"I came to have fun...this is not about him, I was invited so I'm here". I said to Sunghoon.

"But you'll see him with his slut". Sunghoon.

"We came to show him what he just lost, that Y/n doesn't see him as a loss". Sakura stated, emphasizing her word and was still mad about it.

"Let's just enjoy this night, put the unnecessary aside". I said, putting an end to the discussion.

Sunghoon looked at me like I'm hopeless but I just smiled at him and gave him a hug, he hugged me back and it was tight.

"I hate him!". He muttered.

While hugging, I spotted his girlfriend coming towards us, she looks mad with her white dress tainted with a red juice or something liquid.

I broke the hug immediately and turned to Sunghoon's girlfriend. Sunghoon also looked at her direction and was surprised to see his girlfriend's appearance.

"Babe? What happened?". Sunghoon asked in a worried tone, while her girlfriend was looking at her wet and tainted dress.

"Hi Keila". Sakura greeted Sunghoon's girlfriend.

"Hello". Keila greeted her back but seems like not in a mood.

"What happened to your dress?". Jungwon asked. Keila let out a heavy sighed and she looks so mad.

"Some random witch spilled her wine on my dress! she wasn't looking her way and was busy on her damn phone and bumped herself at me!". Keila stated in an annoyed tone while pointing her clothes.

"Who?". Sunghoon asked in a serious tone.

"Shin". Keila said. I saw how Sunghoon's gaze change into a sharp one and was like ready to kill someone.

"Hmp! Seems like that slut is starting a war huh". Sakura spoke with her devilish smirk.

I guess they were talking about Jay's girlfriend because Sakura wouldn't be that mad if it's someone else.

So, Shin was the name of the girl...hmm.

"Let's get you home so that you can change". Sunghoon said to his girlfriend. Keila nodded at him in response.

"We'll go ahead, I'll be back". Sunghoon bid his goodbye and we just nodded at him.

"I don't know why Jay cheated Y/n with such a dummy". I heard Keila spoke as they walk away.

A smirk appeared on my face after I heard those words, she's 

earning the hate that she deserves.

"Let's get some drink". Sakura pulled me so I also grabbed Jungwon's wrist and ended up holding hands with him.

We went to the bar area to get our drinks, Sakura got herself a Bacardi, so I ordered the same. I haven't been drinking alcohol for a long while now and this is somehow the right time and place to have some.

"That's a bit hard for ladies". Jungwon said jokingly.

"She can handle that...Y/n has pretty high alcohol tolerance". Sakura stated that amazed Jungwon.

"Woah, really?!". Jungwon asked in disbelief, and I just nodded at him to confirm it.

We sat at the counter chairs as we watch the other guests, scattered at the pool area.

After a while, Jay came with his girlfriend Shin, followed by Heesung, Sunoo, and Jake. Everyone stopped and gave a round of applause for their entrance. Her girlfriend's hand was clanged on Jay's arm, she was wearing a red ballerina casual tube dress.

She was smiling widely as they passed through the guests, greeting her. We are sitting at the far corner so they might not be able to see us, also because there are also a lot of people blocking us.

Someone handed Jay a wireless microphone when they stopped Infront and faced everybody with a smile on their faces.

"Good evening, everyone!". Jay spoke on the microphone, and everybody cheered.

"I would like to thank you all for coming to the birthday celebration of my girlfriend Shin...". He added, those words were like daggers that stabbed straight into my already wounded heart.

The pain is still here, it will always be here. I remember those days when we also celebrate each other's birthday, we even go on a trip abroad just to celebrate, were happy back then. It hurts me to see him being with someone new as they do the same thing.

Having those memories flashed on my head, I felt something dripping on my face...I just realized that I was already shedding tears while watching them. I wiped my tears immediately before someone notices it, especially Jungwon and Sakura who was just right beside me.

Jay handed the microphone to Shin as he gives her a peck on the lips, that scene twisted my heart even more.

"Thanks love, and to everyone who's here with us now. Please enjoy the party, all in the house!". Shin yelled at the end of his sentence and that made everyone cheer with her.

The stare they give to each other as they met eyes was the same way on how Jay looks at me before, and I hate that. The Dj started playing the loud music again and it was "We Don't Talk Anymore" by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez.

I felt the aching of my heart as I shed more silent tears while wiping them immediately, I took a shot of my Bacardi that was half filling my glass.

"You, okay?". Jungwon asked tapping my back, I looked at him and tried to smile.

He switched into his concerned face when he saw my face, maybe he noticed that I was crying.

"No". I honestly said, there's no point of lying anyways.

Jungwon wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him, I laid on his shoulder and looked at my empty glass with a heavy heart as tears flowed silently from my eyes.

I felt a touch on my arm, and it was Sakura trying to console me.

"Karma has its ways Y/n". Sakura said.

I've already told myself earlier that I won't cry over him but I'm just making a fool of myself, it hurts so damn much!

I felt so used.

"Y/n?". I heard a familiar voice called me, so I immediately raised my head up to see who it was.

"Hee?". I spoke with my raspy voice because of crying.

Heeseung looks at me with concern and I tried to smile at him.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?". He asked. I looked at Jungwon and Sakura for a second and they both nodded at me.

I went down on the stool and Jungwon helped me with that.

"I'll be back". I said to them and turned to Heesung, he held me by the waist and lead the way.

We walked past the teenagers who are dancing and went inside the house, there's no one inside the living room, Heesung lead us upstairs and I was confused of where we are going. We stopped Infront of a door and it was one of the guest rooms in this house.

He twisted the door open and looked at me.

"Get in". He said and smiled. I was confused but still I went inside the room with him.

No one was inside so I sat on the bed and let out a deep sigh.

"You look like a mess Y/n". Heesung said and in an instant, I broke down into tears. Heesung is right I'm a big mess, getting hurt while seeing them together while he doesn't give a single damn about it.

"Why did he have to do that?". I asked while sobbing.

"Because he's a shithead Y/n". Heesung said.

"He looks so fine without me  Hee! How can it be that easy for him?". I asked once again while breaking into tears.

"Because he has no special feelings for you in the first place Y/n". It was Sunghoon who spoke with his cold tone. 

"Hoon!" I heard Sunoo's voice raised, probably to stop Sunghoon from spitting more words. I got confused for what he said. I look up to them and stopped sobbing, something in Sunghoon's words got me back on my senses.

"What do you mean?". I asked in confusion.

Sunoo walked towards me and sat beside me on the bed.

"He doesn't mean anything Y/n...why don't have a night ride hmm? You like that right?". Sunoo twisted the topic and asked me. He knows I like night rides, it somehow makes me feel better but not this time. Something about Sunghoon said made me curious.

"Not now, What are you saying Hoon?". I asked Sunghoon as I wipe down my tears.

The four of them in the room looked at each other and I can feel the contemplations on Sunghoon's expression.

"You fucked up this time bro". Jake said to Sunghoon.

"She deserves to know anyways". Sunghoon.

"What is it?". I was totally confused right at this very moment.

"Jay used you to save their company from bankruptcy, he did not court you for love Y/n, it's because of your company's capability to save theirs". Sunghoon stated. Those words twisted my soul and I can already feel the tears staring to pour from my eyes.

"That's why it's this easy for him to dump you like you're some piece of trash". Sunghoon added and I can't already contain myself. I broke down into tears.

"Enough Hoon, you're hurting her!". Jake, trying to stop Sunghoon.

"Why cry over a man Y/n when you can make him cry for you instead ". Sunghoon said and those word triggered my mind.

"Stop crying Y/n, you're just wasting your precious tears for such a whore like him". Sunoo was caressing my back while I was crying nonstop.

"Think about what I said Y/n...you know you got the power". Sunghoon said as he bent down infront of me and lifted my chin up.

"Stop crying, your make up is messing up". Sunoo said and that made me chuckle a bit.

"Let's go down and enjoy the party instead, your boyfriend is waiting". Heeseung spoke.

"What?!". The three of them said in chorus except Heesung.

"That's my girl!". Sunoo said tapping my back.

"He's not my boyfriend guys...my friend like him and we're just friends". I said.

"Ohh right... let's get out of here now, shall we?." Jake asked and I stood up from sitting on the bed.

Sunghoon handed me his handkerchief and I took it to wipe my tears.
Sunoo grabbed the handkerchief from me and wiped my face himself.

"Go ahead, we'll follow". Sunoo said and the three of them went out of the room first.

We went back to the pool area after cleaning my face and some people were already swimming at the pool with some random guys with them wearing their hot bikinis while others are just watching and casually talking at the corner.

I spotted Jay sitting on one of the lounge chair watching talking to some guys while holding a red cup while her girlfriend was swimming at the pool wearing a red two piece.

Sunoo led me to the direction of Sunghoon, Jake and Heeseung. They were playing Ping-pong with some ladies and guys. The game was fun because everytime the other player shoots the Ping-pong ball into the cups of alcohol of the other team, they will drink it. Jake and Heeseung are paired while Sunghoon is with another guy. Jake and Heeseung kept on shooting the ball on Sunghoon's side so they were continuously drinking each cup.

"That looks fun, why don't we join?". Sunoo asked me.

"Yeah, sure!". I said smiling at him.

"Hey guys! can we join?". Sunoo asked as we get to the table.

"Yes you may but Y/n can't". Heeseung said and that made my brows raise.

"No, it's okay I have high alcohol tolerance". I said and gave then a reassuring smile. The four of them looked at each other and I can see that they are having second thoughts if they should let me join.

"Are you sure?". Jake asked in a worried face, and I just nodded at him, meanwhile Sunghoon's pair started vomiting after taking a whole cup of liquor.

"I'm out". He said and started running to vomit.

"Play with me then". Sunghoon said and I excitedly went to his side on the table.

"Are you sure about this?". Heeseung asked with his concerned face and I again nodded at him.

"Okay then, let's play". Jake said and throwed the ping-pong ball on our cup and it went in.

He looked at me with a grin as he bit his lower lip.

"Welcoming shot". He said. The people who are watching us on the table started cheering so I took the cup where the ball went in and drank it in one breath. After I finish the whole cup they cheered for me.

"You good?". Sunghoon asked and I nodded at him.

It was our turn to throw the ball on Jake and Heeseung's side and it went in too so they got to drink it also.

The game just went like that as we go, we're taking turns in taking the shots and after multiple shots... I was still doing fine. Sakura and Jungwon also came and watched us until a lot of people also came to see the fun that were doing.

Time Skips

A/N's POV

You were done doing the game a while ago and was already getting tipsy when you decided to join the others on the dance floor, dancing with the boys as well as with Jungwon and Sakura. Jungwon's hand were on your waist trying to support your balance because he knows that you're a bit drank and was wearing heels while dancing with a lot of people bumping into you. 

Little did you know that someone from the corner was watching your every move while dancing with Jungwon and was not liking the hands, the moves, your hands around Jungwon's neck, everything.

The music has ended and change into another one. As the first melody of the song played, you smiled because it was one of your favorite songs, everybody on the dance floor cheered as they raised their hands. You are now vibing to "Reggaeton Lento" by Little Mix, it's been a while since I partied this hard and I'm making the most of it now.

Boy I can see, the way you're dance and move that body.

You turned around from Jungwon and started moving your body, you are not aware of what you are doing because you're drunk. Jungwon was just playing it cool as he moves along with you.

I know it's crazy, but I feel like you could be the one that I've been chasing in my dreams

Jungwon was just moving along with your every move while you are enjoying to your life. From that time all you felt was the overwhelming enjoyment as you dance with the music and that is a good thing because you forgot the pain in your heart for a while.

Suddenly you felt like you're about to use the restroom because you are not feeling well.

"I have to use the restroom for moment". You told Jungwon.

"I'll come with you". He said.

"No, I'm fine...I maybe tipsy but I'm not drunk Won". You said.

"Okay, if you say so". Jungwon said but still has worry on his face.

"I'll be back". You said and walked away from him as you went inside the house. You were walking inappropriately as you find your way to the restroom. You almost bumped yourself to a table because you were getting dizzy.

"Fuck!". You muttered as you finally got yourself inside the restroom. You pushed the door the open a bit hard.

You went straight into the sink and let it all out, little did you know that someone was also inside the restroom with you. You were vomitting non-stop, you drank a lot of different liquors a while ago it did not mixed well inside your body.

"Y/n". A familliar voice spoke up as the person was already beside you. You look at that person and his face was getting blurry on you vision.

"J-jay...". You said his name as you passed out but instead of landing to the hard floor, you fell on Jay's arms as he caught you immediately and lifted you up.

Jay looked at you with regrets on his eyes and was also worried about your state, he went out of the restroom carrying you in bridal style and brought you to his room.

He laid you on his bed and fixed your position, he took your heels off and sat beside you.
Jay looks at you while you're asleep, he took the strands of your hair that was covering your face and tucked it to your ear.

"You're a jerk!". You said while asleep.

Jay smirked and smiled at the same time upon hearing you talk.

"I know Y/n, I know". He said as he caressed your cheeks.

Meanwhile, you started tearing up while your eyes are closed and Jay noticed that.

"W-why's you have to do t-that?". You asked while sobbing.

Jay went silent that moment and couldn't answer your question. He felt so much guilt that moment as he looks at you crying.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n". The only words he had said while caressing your cheeks.

"You don't have to use like that". You added and by that moment, you started gripping the bedsheets in anger while your eyes are still closed and tearing up.

"I've loved you Y/n, it's true and everything I've showed you wasn't part of the plan". He stated.

"Then why cheat on me if you loved me?". You asked but this time you opened your swollen and red eyes because of crying and look at him.

Jay was moved by your state as of that moment and his eyes were also about to explode tears.

You got up from lying on the bed and leaned towards the headboard.

"I'm so sorry Y/n...I really can't do this without you". He said and hugged you. You are surprised by his sudden action. Tears started to flow even harder from your eyes as you felt his touch once again, you didn't hugged him back and just sob.

"I want you back Y/n... please forgive me". Jay begged as his hug went tighter.

You did not respond to him and just hugged him back as you cried harder burying your face onto his neck.

"I did not fell out of love Y/n... it's just I don't want our relationship to continue with a Fake start". Jay confessed while also sobbing.

"I still love you Y/n... would you take me back?". He asked and that question shocked your whole system and broke the hug with him, he was also surprised with your sudden action.

"You had a girlfriend Jay". You said wiping your tears.

"I don't care Y/n, all I care about is your forgiveness". Jay said as he held onto your hands with pleading eyes as he looks at you.

You cannot construct a sentence to tell him what's on your mind.

"We're good Jay". You said and forced a smile at him.

He smiled back at you and your heart started to flutter again.

"I missed you". He said as he leaned towards you and kissed you on the lips. You were shocked about what he did but got used to it after a while. The next thing you know was you're also kissing him back and was already making out in his bed.

Night Skips

The next morning you found yourself waking up next to him, you were under the same sheets with his arm wrapped around your waist. Jay was still asleep so you are afraid to move because you don't want to disturb him.

Your head slightly hurts because you really had a good time drinking last night but you can still remember what happened to you and Jay in his bedroom.

You're still lucky to wake up with your clothes on but not with your inners.
You tried to take Jay's arm around your waist slowly but he felt it and hugged you even tighter.

"Where do you think you're going?". He asked in his half sleep voice.

"Home of course, we're late for school Jay". You said keeping a smile on your face.

"You can change here, you have your own stuff here remember?". He said not wanting to let you go off his bed.

"I really need to wash up Jay, you too". You said trying to convince him.

"Fine... let's go wash up together then". He said.

"What?! No! We can't do that!". You said, totally surprised of what he said.

"Why not? We do that before". You chuckled after he said that, seems like he really don't understand it.

"I have to go". You said and quickly stood up from his bed. He looks at you with his sleepy eyes and wasn't wearing his top revealing his abdominal muscles.

"I thought we're good Y/n?". He asked.

You smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes we're good but I have to go now Jay, see you later". You said and took your things as you rushed out of his room.

You are late when you arrived at school, it was already your second subject in the morning and Jungwon and Sakura was giving you a suspicious look upon disappearing last night.

It was lunch and you were walking to the cafeteria where Jungwon and Sakura are waiting for you, when your phone suddenly rang, it was your Dad's secretary so you immediately answered the call.

OTP

"Updates?". You asked.

"No changes Ma'am, they were dropping every single day". The secretary said.

"Good, this really came on such a great timing". You said and smirked.

"Please call me for updates, I can't be there for now". You said to your secretary.

"Yes Ma'am". Your secretary said and you immediately ended the call and continued to walked to the cafeteria.

You came at the cafeteria and ordered your lunch and sat with Jungwon and Sakura, you told them what happened last night to you and Jay but not the "Whole thing" and Sakura keeps on teasing you for that.

"By the way, I would like to invite you guys for my sister's birthday party the next day". Jungwon said.

"Party again?". Sakura spoke.

"Yup, everyone's invited here at the campus too". Jungwon added.

"Okay, we'll be there". You answered quickly.

"It's a formal party so not much alcohol is allowed". Jungwon stated.

"Sounds great, I haven't met your sister in person. I'm quite excited". Sakura said to Jungwon.

"Are you going to introduce yourself as my official suitor?". Jungwon asked Sakura jokingly. Jungwon knows that Sakura likes her I just don't know if there's already something between these two.

"Excuse me?! You wanna get rejected?". Sakura said threatening Jungwon.

"Peace". Jungwon said as he raised his finger peace sign smiling at Sakura.

Time Skips

Classes are done and I am now currently walking my way to the parking area. My phone beeped so I immediately checked it out.

It was a text message.

Unknown #

: Hey, come see me at the parking area B-A.

I raised my eyebrows upon reading the text message. Who the fuck is this? This can't be Jay because I've saved his number here on my phone and I haven't deleted it yet.

I kept my phone and looked for the Block-A spot in the parking area. I lurked my eyes around to see the possible unknown person who texted me the message.

While walking, someone suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a corner. I got scared for a while as that person pinned me against the car and its lips crashed into mine. What the the fuck?!

I fought for my life that moment as I pushed the person away and I could never been more surprised when I saw Jay smiling at me while bitting his lower lip.

"Oh my god! You scared me Jay!". I nagged at him.

"Sorry, C'mon I'll get you home". He said and opened the door of his car on the passenger side.

"You don't have to pull me like that, you're scaring the shit out of me". I complained as I get inside his car.

"I'm sorry, alright ". He said as he went inside the car at the driver's seat.

"Where's your girlfriend?". I asked him just to tease him.

"She's here with me right now". Jay smiled at me that moment.

"Oh C'mon Jay, I don't wanna get myself into a fight once your girlfriend found out about this". I said crossing my arms and smirked.

"She won't dare to do that". He said and it sounds like its threatening.

"Let's just go, I'm hungry". I said and held onto my stomach.

Jay started the car's engine and drove us away. After a few minutes we've arrived at my house and I asked him to stay for a while because I will cook something for us.

I changed my uniform into a black oversized shirt and a denim ripped shorts and went down to the kitchen where Jay was waiting. He was already picking some stuff at the fridge so I ran towards him to make him stop.

"Hey no, no!". I grabbed the ingredients from his hands but he fought with me, not letting me take it away from him.

"Y/n stop. I'll cook, you can't cook remember?". He said and not got me off guard. Yes, I can't cook. So what?.

I pouted at him and let go of the stuff that he was holding.

"Sit and watch, alright? I just want to make things up for you in this simple way". He said and there was sincerity in his eyes. I smiled at him and nodded.

"You sure?". I asked him and he nodded at me.

I went to the counter table and sat to just watch him. He was only wearing his white inner long sleeves that was rolled up to his elbow and was not wearing any apron. I just sit there and watch him cook.

After a while, Jay was done cooking and he made some curry soup. He got a me serve of it and made me taste it, he's so good at cooking...still.

"It's so good as always". I said and smiled to him, I filled the spoon and fed him.

"I think it's a bit sweet?". He asked.

"No, it's fine...let's eat?". I said and he nodded at me. I took some utensils and some rice so that we could start eating.

The night has come, Jay and I decided to play games because we don't much to do to keep ourselves entertained.

Jay went home at almost 10:00pm at night because we fell asleep while playing the game.

ONE DAY LATER

Today was the birthday of Jungwon's sister and it is currently 6:00pm and I was picking an outfit to wear at the party. I was already done showering and Sakura was outside in my bedroom, waiting for me.

After a few moments of picking my OOTD, I found my baby pink square neck puff sleeve dress and wore it as my outfit for tonight. I paired the dress with a black ankle strap block stiletto and applied some light make up. 

I went out from my walk-in closet carrying my black Chanel diamond bag and Sakura welcomed me with her stare from my head to toe.

"I am impressed on how you've been dressing yourself lately". She said while having a wide smirk on her face as she crossed her arms.

My phone suddenly rang and as soon as I took it from my bag, I saw Jay's caller ID. I was contemplating to answer it because Sakura is with me. I haven't told her the one-night stand that happened to us at the party. She also doesn't know about the little "getting together" that I and Jay did.

She must not know about it because she will surely kill me if she knows.

"Who's that?". Sakura asked and was about to peak on my phone but I was quick to hide it.

"Nothing let's go?". I asked and she nodded at me full of excitement.

We both walked our way out of the house and entered her car that was parked Infront of our door. She drove us to Jungwon's address and as soon as we entered the Yang's residence, we can already hear the loud music from inside.

Luxurious cars were parked outside, I can tell that their guests are no joke. Sakura was looking for a spot to park the car. My phone suddenly vibrated from my bag and I immediately checked it. It was Jay calling again and I declined the call again, I turned to the car's window, and I spotted a familiar car parked. I smirked when I recognized the red Lykan Hyper sport.

He's here.

Sakura parked the car and we both went out the car. I fixed my dress and hair and we headed to the front door and entered the house. I can't spot Jungwon anywhere aside from their guests who's on every corners of the living room.

"Where is he?". Sakira asked as she lurked her eyes around.

We headed to the pool area and there was Jungwon on the separate table with his family and some VIP's.

"Come on!". Sakura pullled me with excitement and just as that,my phone vibrated once again. I stopped that moment and Sakura looked at me with curiosity.

"I have to take this for a moment, go ahead I'll just follow in a while". I told Sakura and smiled at her as I took my phone on my bag. Sakura just nodded at me as we parted ways. I went back inside the house and looked at my phone that was ringing nonstop.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and answered the call from Jay as I made my way to the restroom.

"What!?". I spoke and went inside the empty restroom.

"Hold the tone Y/n, Are you mad?". He asked from the other line.

"Why'd you keep on calling? You know I'm with Sakura". I said in a little bit pissed tone.

"Don't worry, we'll keep it low". He told me and that followed a sound of the restroom's door opening and I flinched in surprise because of that, I was nervous and immediately turned to the door's direction. I was expecting to see Sakura but someone opposite came in.

"Jay?". I spoke his name out and that wide grin on his lips made me step back as he closed and locked the door.

"What are you doing here?". I asked and faced him, walking towards me.

We did eye contact with each other, and he was looking at me intently. I did not any further steps to avoid him. I'm used to this, and I know that he will be like this.

"Why are you not answering my calls?". He asked and towered over me.

"Sakura is with me since we left home". I said.

"And? Are you not allowed to answer my calls when she's with you?". He asked totally being sarcastic at this point.

"We already made things clear between us Jay, and besides your company's doing fine now...right?". He remained silent after I said those words.

"I'm sorry Y/n...". He paused and we both stared at each other.

"I want you back". He added, continuing his sentence.

His words echoed on my head. He sounded so serious and sincere when he spoke to me. 

"I don't think so Jay". I smirked and walked towards the door and was about to touch the knob when he pulled me by the wrist and pinned me against the wall and crashed his lips onto mine. 

His soft lips and sweet minty vanilla scent was driving me crazy and the next thing I know I was already kissing him back. I felt him smirked in between our kisses and started to deepen the kiss.

My body gave up that moment, I felt one of his hands hooked around my waist and he pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and make out for a couple of minutes.

Someone knocked at the door which made us both stop, I was leaning directly towards the door and I can feel the strong knock from whoever was outside.

Jay unlocked the door and quickly pulled me inside a vacant comfort room inside and locked the door. We remained quite inside the room as those group of people were making noises as they entered the restroom.

Jay suddenly leaned to me with a wide smirk on his face and placed one of his hands on my back. I gestured him to stop as I listened to the people outside that was randomly talking. 

Suddenly, he pulled down the zippers of my dress at the back and to my surprise I pushed him and accidentally hit the trash can and that made a bad noise. Both me and Jay are startled of what happened and both look at each other and stayed still.

"What's that?". I heard someone spoke from outside.

"Definetely some kind of creature, let's go". Another person said. I looked at Jay who was silently laughing and that made me raise a brow.

We waited for them to completely leave the restroom and immediately went out after they're gone.

Jay couldn't stop smiling while fixing himself at the mirror. I turned around and checked out my back. My zippers are down and was revealing my bare back, I was trying to reach it. Jay came behind me and leaned toward the sink, I am upset for what he did so I ignored him as I tried to reach the zippers.

 Suddenly, he pulled me with both of his hands by the waist and made my body rest to his. He pulled the zippers up, closing the back of my dress.

"I'll go first, you've better re-touch your lipstick. I kindda messed it up". He said and gently pushed me up to get off him.

"I'll see you after the party...love". He said and made his way out of the restroom.

I was too stunned to speak right at this very moment. It was so easy for him to get this close again to me after what he did?! He knows what he's doing and I'm not liking it.

I went out of the restroom after fixing myself and went back to where the party was happening. Sakura was already looking for me but I managed to come up with and alibi. I enjoyed the party that moment as we ate, play games and dance. It was more like a formal party since parents and other relatives of Jungwon were here to celebrate his sister's birthday.

Hours has past and my butt are somewhat getting tired of sitting. The night is deep and I was feeling sleepy already.

I was sitting with Sakura ang Jungwon on the same table.

"How are you Y/n?". Jungwon suddenly spoke to me.

"I'm a bit sleepy and tired". I said.

"Do you want to go home?". Sakura asked me. I first looked at Jungwon as if I am asking for permission because I don't want to leave this party without any tracks.

"It's okay Y/n... I'll drive you home if you want". Jungwon offered.

"Really? Okay, but let me have a moment with your sister first". I said and stood up from my seat.

After thanking and saying goodbye to Junwgon's sister, we made our way out of the house.

Just as we went out of the door, I heard a familiar voice yelling to somebody at the parking area.

My eyebrows furrowed in curiosity and walked down the stairs, I don't know if Jungwon and Sakura also heard it because the music can still be heard from out here, but I'm pretty sure I heard someone familiar.

"I'll just go get my car". Jungwon said.

"Me too, wait for us here". Sakura followed and went on opposite ways with Jungwon.

After they left, I can't help but to get curious of the loud confrontation that I heard a while ago.

Suddenly I heard a loud thump in a not so far area from where I was standing and after that followed a group of men's voices trying to get rid or stop something or... someone?!

"You idiots! Stop!". A loud shout echoed to my ears and made me turn to where I heard it. I know who's the person behind those roaring voice.

I immediately ran towards the area and was checking every corners, seeing nothing but empty cars.

Finally, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the ground seeing Jay on the ground. His lips was bleeding so bad. I turned to Sunghoon who was being held by Sunoo and Jake while Heeseung was in between them.

Rage was all over Sunghoon's siren deep eyes as he looks at Jay on the ground holding his lip.

Sunoo was the first one to notice me and he was shocked seeing my figure behind a car.

"Y/n...". Sunoo spoke my name and that made them all look at me except for Jay who was still on the ground.

"W-what is going on here?". I asked as my heart started to pound and helped Jay to stand up.

"Get off him Y/n! Stay away from that user!". Sunghoon yelled at me...for the first time.

His voice were like thunder to my ears and that twisted my heart. Not because he yelled at me but because of seeing them fighting and having this commotion.

"Watch your words Park Sunghoon". Jay spoke in his cold tone. His jaw were clenched as he continued to wipe the blood dripping from his lips.

I looked at him and and rushed to get some piece of wipes on my bag and damp it on his lip.

"You don't deserve him Jay... why'd you have to fool her twice?". Sunghoon spoke and that triggered my curiosity.

I looked at Sunghoon full of confusion. He smirked at me and shoved his arms out of Sunoo and Jake's grip.

"What do you mean?". I asked despite of feeling anxious at the moment.

"Stop this nonsense Sunghoon! You know nothing!". Jay yelled back at Sunghoon but he just smirked at him and clearly doesn't give a damn about it.

"I know he would try to win you back after he dumped you and replace you with some random". Sunghoon said and I can already feel my heart ache from inside. That moment, I lost my grip from Jay's arm and lowered my head down.

"Let me tell you this Y/n so that you wouldn't fall for his trap AGAIN". Sunghoon emphasized the last word.

"He wasn't trying to win you back because he loves you Y/n". My tears fell down as I heard those words from Sunghoon.

"They're company is loosing auctions once again and just like before he will use your company's image to save there's. He's trying to win you back after knowing he freaking messed up for loosing you in the middle of their crisis". Sunghoon stated.

"Y/n?". I heard Jungwon's voice and I know he was just right behind me after I felt his grip on my arm.

"So don't be a fool again Y/n... you're better than this". Sunghoon added.

"You're right Hoon, I'm better than this". I spoke in a cold tone and held my head up high.

They all look at me full of confusion in their eyes.

"I'm not that dumb to not know about the PARK'S loosing auctions. As the new CEO, I am aware of that". I said having a wide smirk on my face.

They all look at me in disbelief that moment.

"My company has saved the PARK's empire for a couple of times now and as the new appointed CEO... I'm not laying a single fund to raise your company from the ground to where it belongs since then". I said as I look at him straight into Jay's eyes with rage.

Silence covered us and all we can hear was the music from the party inside.

"And one more thing, we're both an only child and as far as I know you're the next CEO in line right? I guess this is your chance to prove yourself on how good you really are in handling your family's company". I added.

Jay was too stunned to speak as well as the other boys while Sunghoon was wearing that huge proud smile on his face.

"Good luck on crawling your way back, Jay...come to my office tomorrow and give me a good reason to not buy FURTHER shares from your company". I said and was about to walk out but someone grabbed my wrist and I know it was Jay.

"What do you mean further buying their shares?". Sunoo asked.

"When my secretary told me about everything that was happening to their company, I bought the shares of the half of their investors and business partners. Definitely, I'm one of the reasons why there company is going down".

I turned back at him and Jungwon grabbed Jay's hand.

"Leave her alone Jay". Jungwon said to him and he let's go of my hand right away.

"I swear I'm a nice person but once you did something that pisses me off, then the bitch will come out to play".

I gave him a one last look and walked away.

I can spot Sakura in a distance smiling while looking from her car's window. I bet that lady was also proud for what I did.

I always have the lucky hard with me, I'm just looking for the right time to flip it.

The End.

©lavien_liu

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love 由 :)

同人小说

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...