Broken Heart; Harsha Vardhan...

De HarnieSivagumar

Ashwin and Sivaangi the most loved pair by the fans... Or are they? Are they really in love or is Sivaangi in... Mai multe

Prologue
Long lost best friend
Why and what happened?
Sivaangi's dilemma
Do I tell him?
First Kiss
Telling the parents
Love daily
Iravaaga nee
One year
Best day of my life
Neethaanada
Nitchayathaatham
Nitchayathaatham 2
Mudhal murai
Enna Solla Pogirai
Enna Solla Pogirai 2
Enna Solla Pogirai 3
Letting go?
Invitations
Wedding outfit
You were always there for me
Solli tharavaa
Party
Nuptial
Next Day
Surprise
Special announcement
Coda

Wedding Song

1K 49 4
De HarnieSivagumar

Previously

He bit the other end making her smile and kissed her mouth slowly, he continued kissing down he neck, slowly stripping them and leading their morning into a happy start for them.

Now

Life was wonderful for Sivaangi, not only she was happily married to her love of her life, but she was learning and was surprised every day by him.

Besides becoming a cook in cwc 4, her life hadn't changed much to be honest, but their 6 month wedding anniversary was coming and she didn't know what to do.

She didn't know how to express her happiness and what she had experienced, how contended she had been in few words or things.

But finally after thinking a lot, she came up with the perfect gift and she started shopping for it...

~ A week later ~

"Unakku oru surprise vechu iruken ma", Harsha said on their 6th month anniversary, "Yennathu?", Sivaangi asked.

He took her hand and led her to the living room and turned on the tv, she smiled, it was their wedding video, but not the whole part.

He clicked play and that's when she gasped realizing his surprise...

இப்பிறவியில் இன்னொரு பெண்ணை சிந்தையிலும் தொடேன்
பிறிதோர் பக்கம் மனம் சாயா பிரியம் காப்பேன்
செல்ல கொலுசின் சிணுங்கல் அறிந்து சேவை செய்வேன்
நெற்றி பொட்டில் முத்தம் பதித்து நித்தம் எழுவேன்
கை பொருள் யாவையும் கரைத்தாலும் கணக்கு கேளேன்
ஒவ்வொரு வாதமும் முடியும் போதும் உன்னிடம் தோற்பேன்
கண்ணே கனியே உன்னை கை விடமாட்டேன்
சத்தியம் சத்தியம் இது சத்தியமே

He had sung it for her, she would recognize his voice anywhere, "Harsha ithu?", she asked unable to say anything, it was the best surprise she could ever ask for.

"Namma wedding neram song pannanum endu yosichom, aana tension'la vittutom, nee feel panna, so naa unakku itha oru chinna surprise'a senjen", he said and she hugged him tightly.

"Thank you", she said, "Always ma ithenna thideer endu thank you ellaam", he said and kissed her head.

"Illa pa naa thaa best surprise kudukonum endu yosichen, but nee ipdi panna piraggu en surprise avalo-", he interrupted her by kissing her.

"Enakku nee yenna thanthaalum perusu thaan", he said and she smiled and gave her surprise, it was a men's bracelet with the words 'I love you papa' written on it.

"I love it ma", he said and she wore it on his hand, "Romba nalla irukku", he said and kissed her forehead.

"Ipo vaa dinner, athukku piraggu en fun", he said mischievously and she smiled and shook her head.

"Nee thirunthave maata papa", she said and he lifted her in his arms, "Unakku athu thaa pidikkum", he said and she smiled neither agreeing nor denying.

They had a wonderful 6th month anniversary...

~ Wedding song release (Maybe a week or so later) ~

They finally decided to release few songs, since after their marriage they didn't do anything for their fans.

So they decided to do a wedding song shoot, so Sivaangi was dressed in a beautiful black saree and Harsha was in a suit.

They decided they would continue it with Harsha's surprise song and did the next one, which was for Sivaangi as a solo and finally one together.

It was the first they were doing like this, a wedding song shoot, but they were both really excited for it and soon the shoot started...

Erimalai kangal rendu
Panimalai ithayam ondru
Unnidam kanden ketta paiyaa
Boomiyil ambalai endru
Unnai than solven indru
Ver enna solla ketta paiyaa

Unnalae atcham indri
Naan vaazhuren

She really meant these words because she was really drowning in her worst fears and darkness before Harsha.

And when he came, like a prince charming he swept her off of her feet, washing all her worries away and pulling her out of her drowning waters.

Un kitta atcha pattu yen saaguren
Intha boomi pandhai thaandi poga
Mudiyathu da
Un arugil nindraal maranam kuda
Nerungaathu da

Everyone knew this was true for them, the fans, friends and family all knew that as long as Harsha was with Sivaangi she will be happy.

Sivaangi also knew this of course, that's what made Harsha special in her life compared to everyone else.

Not only because he was her husband or because she loved him, but what he made her fell about herself when he was around or near her.

En nilavaram unaku puriya vilayaa

The music slowly changed and went to the next song where they had to walk around and Harsha had to spin Sivaangi here and there.

எங்கவேணா போய்கோ நீ
என்ன விட்டு போயிடாம
இருந்தாலே அது போதுமே
தண்ணியத்தான் விட்டுபுட்டு
தாமரையும் போனதுன்னா
தருமாற தலசாயுமே
மறைஞ்சி போனாலும்
மறந்து போகாத
நெனப்புதான் சொந்தமே
பட்ட தீட்ட தீட்ட தான் தங்கமே
உன்ன பார்க்க பார்க்க தான் இன்பமே
நீ பார்க்காம போனாலே
கிடையாதே மறுசென்மமே

This was one of Sivaangi's all time favorite song and Harsha was the one who selected it, surprising her yet another time.

Soon the shoot finished and they left home, both tired to their bones as the song was continuous unlike the usual time.

The next day Harsha left to his studio due to the video editing and Sivaangi suddenly felt dizzy, when she was cooking lunch.

It was not the first time in a few days, but it definitely was different, she heard her phone ring and picked it to see that it was her mother.

"Ha sollu ma?", she asked, "Yenna kanna kural oru maari irukku?", Binni ma asked, mothers always knew, Sivaangi thought sitting on one of the dining chair.

"Konjam thala suthu ma, apo apo vanthu poguthu", she said, "Doctor'ta poniya ma?", her mother asked.

"Ma ithukku yaarum doctor'ta povaangala? konjam shoot athu, ithu endu tension'a irukura naala ipdi irukalaam", Sivaangi said.

"Illana ethuvum visheshamaavum irukalaam", her mother said a little happy, her parents or his parents never pressured them on having kids, so Binni ma just said it for fun, but something clicked in Sivaangi.

Her periods was late, by 2 weeks, "Amma naa aprom pesuren", she said and immediately went to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy kit.

She cam home immediately and took a test, she waited for two mins as instructed and looked at it and gasped.

It had two strokes, it was a positive, she was pregnant, tears welled up in her eyes, happy tears as she was going to be a mother.

She wanted to tell Harsha in a special way so she called her brother and told him the news and he was really happy that he was going to have either a niece or nephew.

Together the siblings started planning the perfect plan for the announcement to Harsha and then tell each of the parents.

That's it guys... adios👋

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

230K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
246K 19.7K 61
High school sweet hearts Ashwin, sivaangi are now going to be husband and wife! Its a fairytale journey but with lots of twists and turns! lets start...
23.4K 2.4K 8
Ashwin Kumar the topper student is in love with his junior Pavithra or he thinks like that... But one day when Sivaangi wasn't able to come to colleg...
5.8K 452 12
Sivaangi was never in love with Ashwin, but she always had feelings for Aniurdh... Will he return the love?