The Forgotten Bond

Galing kay Shree_313

Shrutkarma, eldest son of Arjuna is a excellent warrior but calm composite and patient but because of this th... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

1.3K 79 14
Galing kay Shree_313

At Suvarnaprastha:-

Shrutkarma looked for all arrangements again , whole palace was decorated with flowers , each room were glittering with diyas and rangoli. The Raj sabha was enough for anyone to fall in the beauty of Palace , it consisted of the throne with navratana's claded in them.

"Arya , All arrangements are done properly, you don't worry let's go to the main door , it's time for them to come"

Soon there was announcement that Familes have arrived at the main gate , both of the sides were equally impatient , meeting after such a long time was a moment of bliss for them.

Kriti ran towards the main gate as a small kid , tears were shamelessly flowing through his eyes , he was meeting his siblings after proving himself , he thought about his eldest who would be very proud of him...

At Main gate the siblings waited impatiently

Pragati:- When in the earth bhaiya will come? You all have fooled me and pragu all these years , I am angry with him and you all , I will beat him first

Shatanik:- Are, stop my angry young women or else your energy will be gone because you are a chota packet who only loves sweets.

Pragati:- You monkey! I will not spare you

Both started running as Shatanik hid behind sutasom

Pragati:- Are bhrata Sutasom hato na , aap kyu bacha rahe ho ise ?

Sutasom:- Main kaha bacha Raha hoon? Ye toh chupa hain aur ab tum dono shant khade raho bandar aur bandariya kahi ke.

Sutasom twisted their ears making them whin as everybody shared a laugh.

"Bhrtashree! A masculine voice came from behind , a handsome boy stood at the gate beaming with happiness as everyone started at him , unable to speak a thing."

"Prativindya ran towards his brother as he embraced him tightly , his sleepless nights were gone his brother , for whom he waited this long was here , his eyes were filled with tears."

"Kriti I have waited too much for this moment , do you know how devasted we were when you left us , I looked for you alot but you just disappeared, who does that huh? And what about you sisters , they have missed you so much , they have waited for you and you deserve a punishment for that!"

"Yes jyestha, I know but what could I do? I was broken by the words they spoke and I had no option left , you know where we were sent , and that place was not safe , My only reason to live is Adhya , she encouraged me , that's why am here. I also didn't liked living away from you , living away from my gudiyaas but as you say I deserve a punishment for leaving them and I will accept that."

"Prativindya looked at him with teary eyes , Kriti I know you have suffered all this long , I don't know about your choices further but I will always support you , you had enough of torture , and please forgive me , it was my fault that I didn't spoke up for you, I just consoled you , I would have done way more than that! I am sorry
Saying this he broke down.''

"Bhrtashree, never say like this again You did nothing wrong , you are the best brother, kriti engulfed him."

"Arey are your melodramas over? Now listen to your punishment bhrata Pragati screamed."

"Oh yes yes! My princess tell what's my punishment? Kriti asked smiling."

"Your Punishment is you need to swing us both Me and Pragati like you used to do before ,  Pragya said."

"Hey Narayan! How my poor brother will pick up both of these fatties? Sutasom said hugging kriti."

"We are not a fatty. Both said in unison."

Everyone shared a laugh

"Fine my angles , Your wish my command as he picked them up , these trio were engulfed by past memories as his sisters begen to cry feeling their brother's warmth after years his arms protectively around them , they missed him so much , his stories , his plays and what not."

"Ahem-Ahem I guess you need to meet me too! A new face was introduced to kriti , She was Queen Nayantara , wife of Prativindya, She came near kriti introducing herself."

"OMG! Bhrta you didn't even bother to tell me that you are married you bloody! Kriti faked a expression jumping on his eldest."

"Arey! Which man yells at top of his voice that he is now a prisoner with a jailor named wife." Prati said with a laugh

"Oh! So you think of me like that! Nayantara too faked hiding her smile."

"No No , I was just giving a example , It don't include you , he said stammering."

"Apko toh baad main dekh lungi Arya , pehle apni behn se toh mil loon , kriti kaha hain meri behn?"

"I am here jiji! Adhya said coming with Arti ki thali."

"Omg! Our bhabhi looks so beautiful, that's why bhrata doesn't go anywhere out! " Shrutsen commented

"Yes bhabhi , you look like an Apsara but now on we will be roaming with you all day and won't let bhrta meet you! Pragati and Pragya said teasingly making the duo blush."

Enough of bantaring baba! Prativindya said

As there was sound of a conch shell announcing the Arival of Prince Abhimanyu and Subhadra.

"Bhaiyaaaaaaaaa, Abhi jumped out of his horse , running towards his siblings and hugged kriti.''

"How bad are you all? You didn't even waited for me! Abhi whined."

"I missed you so much bhrata! You know I have missed your plays , banterings and what not! And why you came this long , who stays away for this much time period huh?"

"I am sorry baba! I missed you too , But now I am here , always I won't go anywhere leaving you."

"Now let's go inside , I have prepared all your favorites!! Adhya said."

Everyone went inside laughing and pulling each other's leg as kriti was stopped by a feminine voice.

"Putra! You are grown up so much , Subhadra spoke up affectionately looking at kriti."

"Yes I am mata , I am grown up both mentally and physically he said smiling bitterly."

"What do you mean putra? You have achieved this much in such a tender age , it's a achivement for you , she said smiling."

"You are appreciating me? The one who kicked me out of the house with others , the one who blamed me that I was Partial, I was an dishonest prince wasn't I? I was a useless son right? I was the one who brought you shame, I was the one who ruined your happiness, I was the one who is not worthy being a prince that's why I was thrown to a unknown Area , All these years I spent in turmoil , Wasn't I the one who tried to kill your son huh? Wasn't I the one who was jealous of his siblings? Reply me!!! Kriti shouted on top of his voice."

"Putra! I-I never wanted to give you pain , I just wanted to make you better, I never thought of that, I never knew about your condition. Subhadra spoked biwildered with what she heard."

"Right , how could you? Please I don't want any explanation of the past from now on my wife and my siblings are my only family none of you others are my family so it's good you stay away from me!."

Saying this Kriti left towards the dining Area where everyone else were sitting.

Subhadra was heartbroken , she never thought this would happen , she silently left for the room as she feared over Kriti's reaction when he would face his parents .....

Hey people! Back with a new update!!!

What you think  how will kriti react?

The siblings finally met!!! What mischief will come up next?

Do vote and comment ❤️

Actually I tried to add photos of Kriti and Adhya but I was unable to do so , so I am adding photos in this chapter

Loved the faceclaims?

Enjoyyy!!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

79.9K 5.4K 64
How terrible it is to love someone who can be touched by death..... Not many know that although raised as a prince, the third Pandav had one of the t...
41K 2.5K 53
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛...
233K 14.8K 133
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
49.4K 3.1K 26
"Damaged women are the most dangerous kind, because they already know that they can survive." Vrinda is the only female child of The Pandavas. More s...