After transmigrating into a r...

De Xiaoshuo_

Zhu Xingtong transmigrated into her own book and became the richest overlord rich woman in the book, and also... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 58

250 18 0
De Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 58

    Zhu Xingtong came to pick up the plane very early.

    Unsurprisingly, the special team will land on Zino before nine o'clock.

    Zhu Xingtong didn't wait for a while, and the spaceship slowly appeared in the field of vision and landed slowly.

    'Pfft—' After the car came to a complete stop, the engine stopped, and the whole pasture was shocked.

    The cabin opens.

    The first one to come out was Limon, who escaped, and the first person he saw after opening the cabin was Star Lord, which made him stunned for a second, and soon, he gave military salutes: "Star Lord!" "Special

    team Limon reported to Star Master that the mission has been successfully completed!"

    "Special team Knowles reported to Star Master that the mission has been successfully completed!"

    "Special team..."

    The four reported in a row and stood in a row. Zhong Ying, who was squeezed to the end by them, arrived late.

    Her description was more embarrassing than the other four. She had mud on her body, went to a wormhole, and even had some unknown slime on her flowing ponytail.

    "...I plan to clean up after landing before going to see you. I'm a bit, not well." Zhong Ying covered her face, feeling a little embarrassed.

    She has always had a good image in front of Zhu Xiaobao.

    "No, this is very handsome." Seeing Zhong Ying who was embarrassed to see her, Zhu Xingtong couldn't help laughing.

    She was dressed in the blue-gold military uniform of the Empire, her long legs were stretched into a perfect arc, she was carrying a large bag in her hand, and she was carrying a military gun. Her face was painted with the exclusive camouflage imprint of the Empire, which gave her a hint of wildness.

    As if seeing her when she was the star of the empire, bright, dazzling, invincible.

    This is super handsome, isn't it!

    "Colonel Zhong, congratulations on your triumphant return. Also... welcome home." Zhu Xingtong's voice was very soft, but also very important.

    But for Zhong Ying, there is nothing more beautiful than these words.

    In the last world, she almost died in an airplane accident. Seeing her again, seeing her again, and knowing each other's true identity at this time, the phrase 'Welcome home' almost made her cry on the spot.

    Zhong Ying threw down the weight on her body, stepped off the spaceship, and looked at her deeply: "I thought it would be a long, long time before I see you again." She

    wanted

    to hug her, and wanted to hug her very much.

    Zhu Xingtong also opened his arms for her to hug, but she was in a wheelchair and was not tall enough, so it was a bit embarrassing.

    But Zhong Ying perfectly ignored the embarrassment.

    She knelt directly in front of her wife and pulled him into her arms.

    Zhu Xingtong was helpless, but she also understood that she really missed her.

    "Zhu Xiaobao." She hugged him tightly, buried her head in her neck, and breathed in her scent greedily. During the estrus period, there is no spare energy to think so much. Goodbye at this moment is like a catalyst, stimulating those accumulated longings and letting them all spew out.

    "Yeah." Seeing the four team members looking up at the sky, Zhu Xingtong asked her in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

    They had been working for five days before leaving for the mission, but Zhong Ying had no sense of reality at all.

    Is Zhu Xiaobao really Miral?

    Is she really in this world?

    Countless question marks piled up in her heart, until now seeing her, calling her, and hearing her response, those obstacles were broken one by one.

    She didn't speak, just stuck to her quietly.

    Suddenly, Zhu Xingtong felt something gently licking her neck, and the moist and warm feeling made her tremble uncontrollably.

    The strong pheromone came out from the person holding her, instantly surrounding her.

    It seems... something is wrong?

    Zhu Xingtong called her: "Cub?"

    Zhong Yinghong looked up from her neck, "I... seem to be in heat."

    Zhu Xingtong:? ?

    "We only did it for five days last time, and I..." Zhu Xingtong wanted to cry, but he hadn't finished speaking yet, why are you gagging me!

    Say even the gag!

    Zhu Xingtong: "I... um."

    Zhong Ying picked him up and rushed to the lounge near the tarmac.

    Zhu Xingtong, who was carried away ruthlessly: ...I'm tired, destroy it.

    ...

    Several other special team members covered their noses one after another. With the previous experience, they stopped complaining and went about doing what they should do.

    But before leaving, I still have to sigh with emotion—

    "Colonel Zhong and Star Master have a really good relationship."

    "Yes."

    Limon said directly and quietly: "Yes, it is very harmonious and very interesting."

    The three of them turned around immediately after hearing the words Limon, his eyes seem to be filled with 'distressed': Limon, I didn't expect you to understand so well! You are not the pure Mongolia I know!

    Limon: ...

    he was impure, and Colonel Zhong opened the door to a new world with a few words.

    ...

    Probably knowing that Zhu Xingtong's small body is relatively weak, and Colonel Zhong's estrus period didn't last long this time.

    After two days, the estrus was forcibly ended.

    But the strange thing is, maybe the estrus period is not enough, Colonel Zhong has been very clingy recently, once Zhu Xiaobao leaves her field of vision, her pheromones will automatically float out and catch people!

    Zhu Xiaobao who was caught N times: ...

    "Cub, there has never been a case in the history of Planet Zino where the star master asked for leave for two weeks in a row." Zhu Xingtong lay on the bed, gently stroking her head, as if comforting an insecure child.

    But is it really insecure?

    No, Colonel Chung, she just wanted to get along with his wife.

    Zeno? Who cares about Zeno.

    "I haven't seen my Zhu Xiaobao since I came here. Now that I've rested, don't you allow me to hug you? Is the official business of Zi Nuo more important than mine?" Colonel Zhong lowered his eyes with a pitiful expression , as if to say: You cruel woman.

    Ahhh, she acted, she did it on purpose!

    hateful! Zhu Xingtong hugged her waist, and said angrily: "Little goblin!"

    Zhong Ying smiled, even the brows were flirtatious, "Honey, kiss."

    Zhu Xingtong murmured on the corner of her lips.

    "I want to kiss here." Zhong Ying nodded her lips.

    Zhu Xingtong kisses again, chirp.

    "Baby, I want tongue kisses."

    "...Hmph! I don't."

    Zhong Ying sighed, her expression turned resentful in an instant: "After you became Miral, you really became arrogant. Before, you would give whatever you wanted. "

    Zhu Xingtong: ...

    Is that so? " Is it really?

    "You didn't have such a greasy personality before! You are a fickle woman!"

    Zhong Ying chuckled, "I won't tease you anymore, just stay with me for one more day, and let you go to work tomorrow, okay?" She turned sideways, Zhu Xiaobao burns a kiss on the forehead.

    "Hmph."

    Zhu Xingtong shrank into her arms, grabbed her arms and wrapped them around his waist.

    In fact, she also wants to cling to the cub.

    I want to get tired of it every day.

    "Speaking of which, is there something you didn't tell me? Why are you here? You became Miral?" Zhong Ying pinched her face, and it felt good, but the flesh was relatively small.

    Looks like a delicious tonic.

    Zhu Xingtong pressed against her chest and said, "I..."

    Before she could say a word, the familiar Tiandao's father's warning appeared again -

    [The author must not let the protagonist realize that this is the 'book world', once discovered, The author will be directly expelled from the soul]

    Come again!

    "I don't know why, I'm obviously in the company to deal with things, but when I wake up, I become Miral." Zhu Xingtong patted his small chest, and said with fear: "I thought that after I died from overwork, I passed through , and wonder if I will never see you again."

    Zhong Ying patted her head.

    Just in case, she still asked the system: "Is Zhu Xiaobao okay in the last world?"

    [Nothing]

    After hearing this, Zhong Ying felt relieved, although she still couldn't explain why Zhu Xiaobao came here.

    Wait, something is wrong.

    Zhong Ying looked at her for a long time.

    "...Cub, what's wrong with you?" Zhu Xingtong forced himself to calm down, but he seemed to be losing his hold! Cub, is she doubting my statement!

    Zhong Ying let go of her hand, with a hint of anger in her eyes, "You didn't know that I was also in this world at first, but you told Colonel Zhong that you're greedy for her body" and you still want to end up with her? Zhu Xiaobao, you are still a scumbag Little treasure!"

    Zhu Xingtong: ...

    ! ! !

    God is going to kill me! ! !

    "No, cub, listen to my explanation..." Zhu Xingtong got up quickly, and her movements were as nimble as a disabled person. She held Zhong Ying's hand and said earnestly: "Cub, I only said that I'm jealous of your body because of your body." Colonel Zhong’s name is the same as yours, so I’ll try, really try, what if this Colonel Zhong is you, right? I swear I’m not a scumbag! Woohoo I love you the most "

    Zhong Ying: ...

    "Really?"

    "It's more real than real gold."

    Zhong Ying withdrew her hesitant eyes, turned to a smile on her face, and rubbed her hair: "Don't worry, I'm kidding you. "

    The system said that a person's obsession may cause the soul to travel through time and space.

    Zhu Xiaobao's appearance in this world is the best confession for her.

    Like herself, she hated each other.

    Such Zhu Xiaobao, how could she be willing to doubt her.

    "You..." Zhu Xingtong's face flushed red, and she almost lost control!

    "You haven't told me yet, why are you here!" Zhu Xingtong was annoyed, and bit the soft flesh on her chest!

    It's not painful, it's even itchy.

    Zhong Ying pinched her ears, smiled and said frankly: "On the day I went to accept the award, the plane had an accident. I almost died, but because of the system, I didn't die, so I came to this world." Zhu Xingtong was shocked

    : "An accident?" She tilted her head, "System?"

    Zhong Ying told her what she could say.

    For example, you need to spend gold coins to buy static capsules, such as doing mission trips.

    However, she briefly mentioned the content of the task and the name of the system.

    Can a system name like 'Overbearing boss fall in love with me' be called? That must not be possible.

    Zhu Xingtong didn't get to the bottom of it either.

    After all, she is the author, so how could she not know what system her cub got? ! Of course it's the most powerful 'big heroine system', otherwise how could she beat 100 of her cubs!

    In this way, the two of them each kept a little bit of information from the other, and both thought that this was the best.

    "Cub, kiss!" Zhu Xingtong pouted and asked for a kiss.

    Zhong Ying smiled and kissed her on the lips.

    "I still want to hug!" She opened her arms and wanted to hug.

    "You say I'm clingy, but who is clingy?" Saying so, she still hugged her little baby.

    "Hey hey. Stick it up!"

    Zhong Ying immediately unbuttoned her pajamas.

    Zhu Xingtong:? ? ?

    "I'm talking about face stickers!" Zhu Xingtong grabbed her thief's hand.

    Zhong Ying pushed back her long hair and kissed the hidden gland on the back of her neck: "I'm talking about... sticking it like this..."

    Zhu Xingtong trembled all over.

    ...

    Before falling into love, Zhu Xingtong had only one thought left in her mind!

    Interstellar play is not fun at all! !

    The author has something to say: Stop fattening up! ! The author can hardly afford to eat! ! !

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

29.5K 1.1K 78
Gu Xiaoting transmigrated into an ancient gossip novel. She has become the "number one hero" who hinders the male and female protagonists from being...
1.1M 104K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
70.9K 2.6K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
6.9K 159 26
Bai Yueguang's resentment was overwhelming, and Bai Ruyi was sent by Kuai Chuan Bureau to quell Bai Yueguang's resentment. World 1: Gao Leng Pianist...