Bestfriend ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ; SUGARHILL...

็”ฑ Ihrttheweekndd

Nah lemme stop I got a wife yall ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ, do you even know what that is ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ, I put a ring on her finger... ๆ›ดๅคš

1 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
2 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
3 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
4 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
5 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
6 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
7 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
8 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
9 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
10 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
11 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
12 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
13 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
14 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
15 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
16 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
17 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
18 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
19 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
20 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
21 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
Photos dedicated to trey n Indi๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
23 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
24 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
25 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
26 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
27 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
28 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
29 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
30 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
31 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
32 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
33 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
New Characters โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ
34 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
35 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
36 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
!! Read !!
wagwan whores
37 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
38 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
39 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
40 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
not part of story cause its done
SEQUEL??

22 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ

3.2K 43 65
็”ฑ Ihrttheweekndd

I was rapping and the boys were hyping me up. After 2 mins I was finished.

"How was it?"

"WRD 2 MY MOTHA IT WAS GOOD!"

DD said shouting I laughed at his excitement for me, I smiled  hugged him everyone here stay hyping me up. I left the booth and then sat down beside edot laying my head on edots shoulder he lifted his arm and wrapped it around my shoulder.

"Edot can we get something to eat?"

"Sure lemme tell da guys we out"

"Okay can you get ddot I wanna say bye"

"Alright my heart"

After 5 mins ddot came over laying his big ass self onto me making me laugh and squirm.

"Nigga get yo big ass head offa me"

I said making him laugh and I stood up he hugged me, kissing me then putting my hood over my head making me laugh, All I really been wearing is Treys stuff.

I smiled and waved then went onto my phone and decided to post on insta cause people been worried.

******************************************

@𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧 ❤️‍🩹
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑑𝑑𝑜𝑡, 𝐸𝑑𝑜𝑡𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝐷𝐷𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 1.1𝑘 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

@𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐡 🤍
↪️ 🤍

@𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐫: 𝐑.𝐈.𝐏, 𝐇𝐨𝐩 𝐲𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 💕🕊️🦩
↪️ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐮 💕

@𝐃𝐃𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝐋𝐮𝐯 𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 💙
↪️ 💙

@𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐫: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧? 🤍🕊️
↪️ 𝐈𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐯 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩

******************************************

After food I went home and got ready for the MV of 'Letter 4 Trey', Edot was waiting downstairs to drop me off it was kinda like dd's mv a video by myself. I got down stairs and he smiled.

"You look pretty Yah Yah"

"Thank you Jah"

We went to the place of the video shoot I was doin it ontop of a building, Edot got in his car and just smoked in there till I was done.

( I made a whole edit for ts and ntm cause it sped itself up 🙄😭 )

After an 1hour I was done and knocked on the car window Edot was fast asleep I laughed as he jumped awake, I got in the car and he drove us back to mine.

I opened the door and edot followed behind me closing the door, I went upstairs to shower and then sit in my bed and watch TV. When I out comfortable clothes on I went downstairs.

"Dotty?"

"Hm?"

"You can invite dudey, dee and Roscoe if ya want and maybe ddott?"

"You jus wanna see ddot"

"Maybe but Ian want you to be downstairs bored n alone"

"Okay mh ill invite them"

I smiled and gave him a hug before going back upstairs and turning on Boondocks, ddot would kill me if I watched Empire without him. After 2 episodes I heard timeless from a car outside I rolled my eyes knowing it was dudeys car.

I laughed and continued watching boondocks till I heard footsteps on the stairs dee and ddot came and gave me a hug.

"Dee get outta with you bear-sounding ass"

"Damnnn"

"Bye bye Bear"

"Shush Indi"

Ddot was just laid on my chest watching boondocks and I put empire on.

"OMFG I KNOW LUICOUS IS NOT ABOUT TO FUCK COOKIE"

I screamed and ddots mouth was wide open

"WHAT THE FUCKKK NAHHH"

"AND LUICOUS GIRLFRIEND BOUTTA WATCH"

"That's an L"

We laughed after a while I was tired and I put boondocks on falling asleep on ddots chest.

✪ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✪

"Hey live Ian gonna be on this for ages I just come to say check out Letter 4 Trey it's dropping rn ya hearddd"

I said all the comments hyping me up I ended the live then went to YouTube and uploaded the song. Then I posted the link on all my socials.

(You don't have to read allat )

******************************************

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 ♥︎♫︎

𝙻𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜:
My dear brother  when you died I cried blood
So much on my mind that I needed to discuss
But words won’t describe and time is not enough
But trust, thru my friends I’ll manifest your love
Embrace my young cubs with love and bear hugs
And though the road is rough, I spit my life over dubs ( grrah like )

Till my life turn to dust
And as I write these words I’m reminded of the love
And the lessons you taught, still I had to learn the hard way
Through the hard times, you find out who’s your compadres
I stargaze as I blaze high grade
Thinking bout better days before your life got take-away

Couldn’t let you dead in vain, so I took your name
Sister of Trey, forever carry your legacy
Until they bury me, yeah
My dear brother I love you like cooked food
And I wish you weren’t gone, but I’m dealing with the truth
And how we cope, only God knows  ( grahh )

******************************************

My song immediately blew up I was growing a bigger fan base and people started listening to Treys music. Everyone was supporting me and everyone celebrated.

"Well done sista Trey is proud"

"Thanks sha sha"

I smiled and hugged sha ek, he has always been here for me since everyone met me, I have sm love around because of Trey and I'm gonna try and be happy for him.

I had thrown a party to celebrate cause I need to take my mind off of being sad and this really cheered me up. Trey wouldn't want me moping around he'd want me to be happy.

******************************************

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Yall I'm sorry ik I'm an opp fa killin Trey

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

10.2K 60 14
"แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡แด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แดแด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…แด€ แดษดสŸส แดษด แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›."
271K 4.9K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—? ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ...
111K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT โš˜ โ˜… แœŠ . ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘...
12.6K 212 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. โœฎ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...