One of a Kind (G-Dragon FanFi...

De DarkPrinceLucifer

Sierra was not expecting to meet g-dragon while heading to flordia, but when she took the wrong flight and en... Mais

Chaper 1
Chapter 1 Part 2
Chapter 1 Part 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 2 Part 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 Part 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 3 Part 2

262 14 1
De DarkPrinceLucifer

I nearly died from not breathing and my face almost burst from blushing so red. "a-are you serious? Are y-you THE G-dragon?" in his thick accent he replies "yeah and seeing such a pretty girl all alone walking down the street just made me want you to be with me"

I am literally speechless, like I could only manage to force mumbles out of my stunned lips. "buh..mmahhh.. Hahh"

He laughed and put his arm on my shoulder "I'm yours, don't worry about anything but us." I nod and try not to make eye contact because my blush would be even more obvious. "w-what do you mean I'm yours?"

He smirks at me and pats my head "oh I don't know, I guess that is up for you to decide"

Even though I was confused and wanted answers, I simply smiled and in my head agreed to bring it up later. For now I need to calm the fuck down.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
203K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...