Dreams, Dragons, and Deceit |...

Af what_the_fawkes

What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess adm... Mere

Prologue
Daydreams and Passageways
Visions and Whispers
Namedays
Mud and Trouble
Dragonstone
Driftmark
Sister Act
Love Letters
Betrayal
Red Keep Reunion
Innocent Impoprieties
Aftereffects
Morning Lessons and Afternoon Interruptions
In Hot Water
Interlude
Premonition
Homecoming
A Little Mischief
Aches of the Heart
Turn of the Tide
Reunion
Don't Lose Your Head
Table manners
The Mess You've Made
Swear It
Dinner, Take II
Sparring
The Princess and Her Uncles
Little Dragon
Dream Depression
Just a Walk
Sleepover
Trouble Runs in the Family
I'll Stay
Give Me Your Fire
Viserys the Peaceful
A New King
Visenya Targaryen
Black Wings
Terms and Sides
Eye of The Storm
Captive
White Noise
Standstill
Between Brothers
A Change of Plans
The Queen That Never Was
Home
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
We Light the Way
Hostage
Pillowtalk
Unexpected Company
The Edge of a Dagger
Sequestered
Red Dawn
Behind the Walls
Confession
Silver and Cold
The Gods Made You For Me
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V
Author's Notes
You Were Made For Me, As I Was For You (Aegon Only Ending)
The Three Headed Dragon (Alternate Threesome Ending)
Edits (photo dump)

Tea Time

4.4K 132 18
Af what_the_fawkes

Aemond reached Visaera first, ripping the cup from her hand and dropping it back on the table, but she had already swallowed.

She stared at them in wide-eyed shock for a split second before the prince gripped her around the neck and shoved two fingers forcefully down her throat. The experience was both painful and unpleasant, Visaera gagged repeatedly, her stomach clenching and her ribs aching, but Aemond continued to press his fingers to the back of her gullet until she finally fell to her knees and violently vomited up the entire contents of her stomach, sobbing from the pain.

"What... the fuck?" she finally gasped, dry heaving as her stomach flipped once more, reacting to Aemond's violation. She scooted away from the puddle on the floor and glared up at the prince. Aegon had already summoned one of the servants who hurried in to scrub the mess away.

"Are you alright?" Aemond asked, kneeling down in front of her and staring into her eyes as he gripped her chin and wiped her mouth with a handkerchief

"I don't know, are you trying to kill me?" she breathed out, glaring at him with watery eyes. Aemond's snort of amusement only added to her confusion.

"Kill you, little dragon? If I wanted to kill you, I would have let you finish that cup..." he replied. Visaera's gaze settled on the cup on the table; her stomach rolled again and her mouth dropped open.

"You didn't call for the tea, did you?" she asked Aegon in a shaky voice. If she hadn't already been on the floor, Visaera's legs would have given out as Aegon shook his head at her. "Merilde brought it," Visaera added, "she wouldn't hurt a fly..."

"Someone instructed her, that much is certain," Aemond told her, finally offering his hand to help her up from the floor. "Summon her, Aegon." While the trio waited for the maid to return, Aemond sat on the bed and stroked her hand, apologizing for hurting her. "Do you still want to eat something?" he asked softly.

Visaera had effectively lost her appetite and shook her head. If the tea was, in fact, poisoned, the princess knew whose command it was. She only hoped Aemond wouldn't take Alicent's side yet again. She had given Aemond enough chances and her patience with him was already running thin.

Merilde returned, offering a polite curtsy and waiting for someone to speak. Visaera watched her closely, but nothing about the maid's demeanor indicated that she had any clue what she was serving the princess.

"Merilde, my sweet, I was just wondering who sent you word for the tea?" Aegon offered in a voice far too kind for Visaera's liking as he smiled at the girl. Immediately, she recalled the afternoon, not so long before, when Aegon had been talking with Sheila and the feeling of jealousy had burned through her. Watching Aegon flirt with Merilde made her feel the same way...

Visaera wondered if that's how Aemond felt when he watched her with Aegon and she glanced over at him. The prince, however, was focused pointedly on the maid. The expression on his face told Visaera he would be willing to torture the girl for information, if it came to that. Visaera realized Aemond was livid; moments away from shedding the calm façade he was so skilled at keeping.

"It was prepared and ready with the food, my king, sent by Gladys. I merely assumed you had asked for it yourself." Aegon shook his head at her but his polite smile remained.

"Will you be so kind as to fetch her for me?" Aegon asked. Gladys was one of the cooks, and Visaera doubted she would willingly send poison to Aegon's rooms, but somebody had requested it. The princess began to gnaw on one of her cuticles, wondering if the trail would lead back to Alicent herself.

"Is Gladys in some sort of trouble, your grace?" Merilde asked softly.

"Of course not, my dear. Just fetch her for me, please." Aegon replied. While they waited for Gladys, Aegon finally joined the pair at the end of the bed, wrapping an arm around Visaera. "You should have some water and eat something, my love. You look pale."

"I'll eat again when I know someone isn't trying to kill me," she replied snidely, pulling away from his hold. "Why are we doing this? We all know who it was..." Aemond stiffened beside her.

"Do we?" he asked. Visaera's glare met his and her insides began to boil.

"Of course, we do, and I wear to the gods, if I have to listen to you defend her one more time—"

"Whoever was responsible will see justice, Vis." She stared at him, not quite believing his assurance; wondering if he would sound so sure when his mother was revealed as the culprit.

Silence fell over them as Visaera's mind drifted toward thoughts of her family on Dragonstone. Had she made it back from Storm's End, she would be there with them; she wouldn't be trying to figure out who was poisoning her. She wondered what her sisters were doing at that moment; if they were standing around the painted table with her brothers and parents. It seemed silly, but she found herself thinking they were all sitting in the pools of the hot springs, wishing she were there with them.

Visaera shook the idea from her head as the door finally opened and Merilde entered the room with Gladys following close behind her, wringing her hands nervously.

"Was something unsatisfactory with your meal, your grace?" she asked immediately, "Perhaps I can bring—"

"No, no." Aegon replied, approaching the woman, "The food is fine, Gladys, really. I just need to know who prepared my tea today..."

"I'm not sure, my king. It was delivered to the kitchens from Maester Orwyle." Visaera sighed and rubbed her nose, annoyed at the fact that the blame was being passed from one person to the next. She already knew Alicent was behind the plot.

Aemond had already moved across the room, back to the table to pick up the cup of tea.

"I suppose we'll have to go see the Grand Maester," he said, giving Aegon a pointed look.

"Stay here," Aegon offered, kissing the back of Visaera's hand before leaving the room with his brother.

"Aegon, wait!" Visaera didn't want to be left behind in his room; she wanted to know what was happening. When the lock clicked behind the prince, she flew across the room and tugged on a door that refused to budge. "Aegon!" she screamed, livid when only silence followed.

Helplessness turned to anger and Visaera stormed about the room, pulling a dress closed around her chest and securing the clasps, despite the pain in her shoulder. She would not sit locked in a room like a reprimanded child, she decided as she pulled her slippers on. Crossing the room with determination, she pushed open the passageway and hurried through the tunnels.

The princes were already in the Grand Maester's chambers when Visaera peeked through the lattice of the wall, holding her breath.

"Yes, your grace, I have already said that I brewed the moon tea. I've been brewing it daily for the princess, as you had implied that she would be needing it, but it was Lord Larys and his attendant that came to retrieve it, stating that you had requested for it to be brought to your chambers."

Visaera squinted through the holes in the wall, trying to read the expression on Orwyle's face. He knew, she was sure of it. He knew exactly what was going to happen to the tea, and now he was blaming Larys in the hopes of saving himself. Visaera's lip curled back and she fought the urge to launch herself into the room and strangle the man.

Her mother had absolutely been right; he was a disgrace to the very chain Rhaenyra had taken from his neck. As if he could hear her own thoughts in his head, Aegon reached out and gripped the man around the neck.

"Did you know?" he hissed. Visaera had never seen him look so angry before, even when she had announced her betrothal to Aemond, he had not looked so furious. "Did you know what the purpose of the tea was?" Orwyle did not reply, but averted his eyes, knowing the king would see his guilt if he lied, just as Visaera had seen it.

Aemond moved with a swiftness she had never seen, plucking his dagger from its sheath and flipping it around in his hand, the other hand still gripping the cup containing the moon tea. In the blink of an eye, the blade was plunged into Orwyle's sternum and the maester let out a short groan before slumping to the floor. The sight made Visaera's heart pound with satisfaction.

The prince shared a look with his older brother and then they turned and left the maester behind without a second glance, his lifeblood pouring onto the floor beneath his robes.

Visaera didn't linger. Uncertain of whether they would return to Aegon's rooms, she hurried up the stairs, leaning against the wall for support as she grew breathless and her ribs began to ache. It had been hours since her last dose of milk of the poppy and the pain was slowly returning.

Although it had been nearly a fortnight, she had been assured the ache would last weeks, especially if she didn't give herself time to heal properly. Between her treatment in the black cells and her recent exertions with Aegon, she was not resting as she should be.

When she finally threw herself back through the passageway, Aegon's quarters were exactly as she had left them.

She remained dressed, taking a seat on the leather sofa and waiting for them to return, trying to ignore the aching feeling in her chest. The minutes dragged on as she waited and Visaera reclined back on the sofa, suddenly feeling exhausted. Just before she drifted off to sleep, she cursed Aemond for causing her injuries, no matter how much he hadn't meant to...

"Visaera?" She was roused awake by Aegon's fingers grazing over her temple and cheek. She blinked sleepily until the room finally came into clear view. The prince was kneeling in front of her, his silver hair falling over his eyes, which were looking at her with concern.

"I'm alright, Aegon, just tired..." she insisted, scrubbing her eyes and sitting up. The light in the room had shifted drastically, telling her that she had been asleep for hours. "What did you find?" she asked as Aegon poured a glass of wine and took a gulp, before passing it to her.

"Drink," he ordered softly, "I know you haven't had anything all day... I've called for more food, just in case..." Visaera nodded and raised the glass to her lips, draining the contents of the cup and then staring up at him expectantly. "Our spymaster is no longer," Aegon said simply.

While the notion pleased her a great deal, Visaera couldn't help but feel disappointed that she wasn't able to witness him being dispatched. She merely raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Orwyle gave him up immediately. I'm assuming he thought if he did, we might let him live."

"But you didn't?" The prince shook his head and reached for the jug of wine, refilling the cup in her hand. He plucked it from her fingers and took a long drink before handing it back to her. "What happened, then?" she breathed, eager to know how Larys met his end.

"I've never seen Aemond look so fucking angry before... He found Larys still with the small council and he quite literally dragged him through the keep. Grandfather nearly lost his mind at the sight." Visaera chuckled, imagining Otto Hightower shouting at Aemond for behaving so unseemly.

Aegon stared at her expectantly and she drained the rest of the wine before handing the cup back to him. With nothing else in her system, the wine began to warm her insides, and a calm settled over her. "Aemond dragged him in front of the whole court, telling them that despite your mother's rebellion you are considered a guest in the keep and that you are under royal protection."

"My mother's rebellion?" she cried, leaning away from him.

"What else could he say, Vis? That your mother is the rightful heir and we're all traitors?" he asked softly. Visaera snorted.

"It would be the truth, at least," she muttered, shaking her head.

"He informed the court of Larys trying to poison you, and then he made him drink the tea in front of everyone. He was dead only minutes later." The words sent a thrill through Visaera and she found herself grinning. "You certainly look excited for someone that was nearly killed only hours ago," he commented with a raise of an eyebrow.

"I have no desire to die, Aegon, I promise you," she replied, "Larys Strong has always been a fucking snake. There are rumors that he is responsible for the deaths of his father and brother. What kind of man burns his own family alive for personal gain?"

"A man like Larys," Aegon added dryly. "Mother has been detained," Aegon added. Visaera jerked her head up in surprise and looked into his eyes. "Larys said he acted on his own accord, 'Eternally serving his King, even when the king does not know he needs help," I believe he said... Still, I doubt he would have acted without her permission."

Visaera blinked at him, startled by how easily he accepted the likelihood that his mother was involved.

"Why does Aemond defend her so?" she asked softly, pushing Aegon's hair back out of his eyes, "You see what she is, why can't he?"

"Don't mistake me, Vis, she's my mother, and I love her... But it's different for us. After Aemond lost his eye, Mother doted on him relentlessly. She never showed me that kind of kindness during my childhood, not once. Aemond is determined to see the best in her because he's the only one who has seen it." Visaera leaned back on the sofa and considered Aegon's words.

"I suppose every child longs to cling to their mother..." she relented with a sigh, imagining what she might do were she in Aemond's place.

"He's trying, Vis. I've never heard him speak to her the way he did today. And she has been confined to her rooms."

"How is your grandfather reacting to that?" Visaera asked softly.

"He's livid, of course..." There was a long silence and then Aegon reached across the leather seat and gripped her around the waist, pulling her into his lap. "I have a plan, little love. It's not a good one, but it's all I have..." She raised an eyebrow at him.
"I'm going to make Aemond my hand... Once it's done, we will convene the small council and figure out the best course for abdicating." Visaera's mouth dropped open.

"I thought you said—"

"I don't want this, Vis. And I don't want you in danger. Nothing is worth losing you, and Aemond is of like mind."

"Otto will never accept that..." she whispered, a small spark of hope igniting in her chest.

"I don't think it matters at this point. You've nearly died twice in front of me, I will not see it happen a third time. Once the council sees that Aemond and I agree, they will have little choice. Mother and Grandfather will be sent back to Oldtown if need be..." Visaera swallowed.

"You and I both know that my mother will not accept that... Not for them..." Aegon's expression told her he already knew that and she did not push the issue further.

"I don't want to talk about them, Vis..." His gaze darkened as he eyes her lips, immediately igniting her insides. Before he could lean in, Merilde was knocking on the door end entering with a new tray of food for them. "Come, my love, you need to eat..." The prince merely lifted her in his arms, her legs tightening around his waist, and carried her across the room, planting her backside on the table.

Aegon reached for the tray and took a bite of the ham before holding the fork out to her, watching her with desire as she wrapped her mouth around it. He remained standing with her seated on the edge of the table, legs still wrapped around him, as he took turns eating and feeding Visaera bits of food and filling their cup with wine.

With every bite she took, the burning look in his eyes increased and the princess felt herself flush under his gaze. When she felt his erection straining through his trousers, pressing against her center, Visaera moaned, and the food was quickly forgotten.

"Visaera..." he groaned when she rocked against him, enjoying the way he fit perfectly between her legs, hitting the sweet spot that sent pleasure coursing through her.

The food had already been shoved off the table and Visaera was sprawled across it, dress pushed up to her hips, when Aemond entered the room, not bothering to knock.

"You have the sweetest tasting cunt, my love," Aegon crooned before returning his tongue to her dripping quim. Visaera wasn't listening, she was staring up at his brother, reaching for him. Aemond unbuttoned his sword belt, dropping in on the floor with a clatter, and then crossed the length of the room in three strides, leaning over the table and slamming his mouth down on hers.

Visaera eagerly pressed her tongue into his mouth, gasping when he bit down on her bottom lip. Aemond didn't hesitate, reaching for the clasps along the front of her dress, popping them open one by one, until it fell open, revealing her nudity underneath. His mouth abandoned hers to explore her skin, making its way down to her breasts where he sucked and nibbled on her nipples; pain and pleasure mingling together and making her whimper.

"Aemond," she moaned, reaching for him. "You have too much on," she complained, watching intently as he pulled his tunic off, his undershirt following. When he reached for his trousers, Visaera batted his hands away and reached for the buttons herself, gnawing on her lip as she finally freed his erection from his britches.

She didn't wait for a reaction, merely tugged on his trousers until he was within reach and immediately engulfed him in her mouth.

"Fuck..." Aemond groaned, pushing his fingers into her hair. Between her legs, Aegon was untying his trousers and then pressing the tip of his cock between her slick folds. He entered her slowly, languidly, and Visaera released Aemond as her head fell back and her mouth dropped open.

"That's it, love," Aegon encouraged, "I love the way your cunt grips my cock." Already, she could feel herself on the verge of her climax, and she was trembling as she fought against it. She wanted them to come with her, but Aegon continued to talk, "Such a good girl, Vis. Are you going to come for me?" Visaera groaned, gripping Aemond's shaft and sucking him back into her mouth. "Seven hells, Vis, I can feel you trembling..."

A grin stretched across her face as she whined around Aemond's cock and shook her head. "No, you're not going to come, baby?" She shook her head again and Aemond let out a strangled sound as she stroked him with her mouth. "Are you sure?" he added as he began stroking his hands over her soft skin.

Aegon knew how she wanted to be touched, he knew how her body reacted, and Visaera knew what he would do next. As he pressed his hand between them, she shuddered, already preparing herself for his touch. Instead of pressing his thumb to her clit, he gave her a feral grin as he swiped along her slickness and then pushed his finger into her anus. Visaera had never felt anything quite like it and she could no longer fight her impending orgasm. As her muscled finally clenched around his cock, Aegon used his other hand to finally rub over her clit and Visaera cried her release as she shattered on the table.

"Fucking hells, Vis, not so—" Aemond's request was lost to the animalistic groan he let out as Visaera rolled her tongue around the head of his cock. Aegon continued to fuck her through her orgasm, finally spilling himself inside her and leaning against the table, panting.

"Fuck..." he breathed, finally releasing her. The spasms had passed, allowing Visaera to focus on the task still at hand, bobbing her head with enthusiasm and enjoying the sounds Aemond was emitting as she stroked him. His grip on her hair had tightened and she knew he was close. When he hit the back of her throat, she sucked as best she could, and Aemond finally stilled, coming down her throat with a long groan.

Visaera remained sprawled across the table, feeling like her bones had turned to jelly. Then the prince removed his trousers completely, picked her up, and carried her to bed...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 101
Enemies to Lovers. 𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
123K 5.1K 41
i feel the lavender haze creeping up on me surreal, I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊𝖑avender 𝖍az...
262K 9.5K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...
5.8K 190 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." 👑 In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...