The Satanic Bible

De Taedragon127

THE SATANIC BIBLE ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY We don't worship Satan, we worship ourselves, using the metaphorical r... Mais

THE NINE SATANIC STATEMENTS
The 7 Deadly Sins
The Nine Satanic Sins
- W A N T E D ! - GOD DEAD OR ALIVE
THE GOD YOU SAVE MAY BE YOURSELF
Satanic Memes Cause... Why Not?
SOME EVIDENCE OF A NEW SATANIC AGE
If "EVIL" They Have Named Us, Evil We Are
LOVE AND HATE
INDULGENCE... NOT COMPULSION
ON THE CHOICE OF A HUMAN SACRIFICE
LIFE AFTER DEATH THROUGH FULFILLMENT OF THE EGO
God The Real Villain ?
The Infernal Names
INVOCATION TO SATAN
My Experience With Satanism

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

869 26 27
De Taedragon127

1.  Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2.  Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3.  When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4.  If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5.  Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6.  Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7.  Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8.  Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9.  Do not harm little children.

10.  Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11.  When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30 0 12
The story of a man who faces his demons
24.4K 773 39
🍓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐑.𝐀.𝐃, 𝐘/𝐍 🍓𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑒 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ✦ 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 ✦ 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼�...
8.8K 94 8
This is the beginning of your road to a better life and greater intellect. This is the beginning of a path you will never forget and will never wish...
365 10 6
A cult member. Peter, age 20, knows Mormonism, but little else. No street smarts, book smarts, or social smarts. More significant, Peter knows nothin...