Boy From Nowhere

YOLOwriting101 tarafından

"Why are you looking at my lips?" Evan questions him, and he saw Nigel look back at them again. "Are you into... Daha Fazla

𓍯one
𓍯two
𓍯three
𓍯four
𓍯five
𓍯six
𓍯seven
𓍯eight
𓍯nine
𓍯ten
𓍯eleven
𓍯twelve
𓍯thirteen
𓍯fourteen
𓍯fifteen
𓍯seventeen
𓍯eighteen
𓍯nineteen
𓍯twenty
𓍯twenty one
𓍯twenty two

𓍯sixteen

846 48 21
YOLOwriting101 tarafından

Deaf Library Student x Popular Kid
Nigel x Evan
***

"Owen was expelled."

Evan looked at Aiden, seeing him look at him with narrowed eyes. He just looked away from him as he headed to his locker.

"I don't care. He was quite cruel to Nigel, and he's a bully. It was only a matter of time." Evan mused, Aiden looking at him as if he was a completely different person. "Besides, he used me for my money just like the others. What happens to him after that...incident is meant to be."

"Since when did you think that?" Aiden questions him nervously.

When Evan looked at him just once, Aiden just looked away. He didn't even feel like he was talking to the Evan he once knew. It was way different...

It made him uncomfortable easily.

While Evan looked at him, he wondered where Nigel would be. Already wanting to speak to him on what he was going to do next. Unaware that Nigel was already speaking to someone else on the other side of the school.

"I'm going to win, once again."

Nigel looked, seeing another one of the three stare up at the poster. A smirk on his face as Nigel looked back at it, grinning.

"Again?"

Sal looked over at a person that he least expected. The person that Terrance hated, and the one who Owen liked too much. He just forced a grin on his face, looking back forward.

"Yeah...I've won 'Homecoming King' two times in a row. It's a family tradition of my families to be 'Homecoming King' three consecutive years. My dad did it here, as did his father. I have to keep that tradition alive." Sal smirks, ignoring the fact that Nigel seemed to stare in concentration at his lips. "Don't get your hopes up. No one can beat me. It's a family thing and we don't lose. It's like a-."

"Blessing."

Sal's eyes widened, seeing Nigel grin at him and he just looked away now. He was already aware that his friends that involved themselves with him, got bad endings. Evan was just fine...but he still questioned if he was really fine.

"Yeah, it's a family blessing." Sal cleared his throat when Nigel raised his eyebrow. "I've been first for all things-."

"Were you the first to get off of suspension?"

Hearing those words, Sal couldn't help but fall still. He didn't even look at Nigel who just kept his eyes locked on his face. Now he felt uncomfortable, but he didn't want to make it obvious as he snorts.

"Yep. I was first off, then Owen, Thayne will get off soon. Evan got lucky because his dad bought his way out of a punishment." Sal snickers, ripping a name tag off of the poster. "Well...I'm gonna go. Looks like there won't be much competition so I'm already set to win."

"There's two people running, but now three." Nigel nods at Sal who held onto the tag tightly.

Nigel was already aware...of how much pride he took in this. It was something he cherished and him being number one...that seemed to be what he thrived on.

Smirking, he turned as he ripped a tag off as well.

"I guess I'll run too."

With that, he smiled at Sal who was already glaring at him.

"Are you already upset that I'm running? Look at it this way," Nigel flicked his finger between the both of them, "People can either choose between a well-known, number one, 'Homecoming King'...or, they'll be interested in something different. A deaf guy running for such a thing...?"

Sal felt his face become red with anger, Nigel smiling at him.

"It's just for fun though. I'm not taking this seriously-."

"Then don't run." Sal interrupted sharply, trying to snatch the tag from Nigel only for him to shove him back by his shoulder. "I'm onto you. I don't know what you are conspiring, but I saw what you did with Terrance."

"What did I do? He assaulted me and I just so happened to be there. It's not nice to take your frustrations out on others, it's burdensome." Nigel sighed, shaking his head.

Sal glared at him, looking to see Evan walking towards them. His eyes moved back onto Nigel who just continued to look at him kindly.

When Evan tapped Nigel's shoulder, Nigel looked only for Evan to go off to the side. A smile coming to his lips as he teased him.

Now Evan and Nigel were before Sal who now didn't know if he should feel comforted or uncomfortable. It was as if Nigel had an unsaid control over him.

"Evan...you aren't running for 'Homecoming King' too, right? You know how I feel about this." Sal chuckled awkwardly, seeing Evan shake his head at such a thing. "Good, then can you tell your...friend that this is really important to me and for him to not run? He's not running because he actually cares to."

Evan looked at Nigel, seeing him already grinning down at him. A smile came to his lips as he took the tag from Nigel and looked Sal.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." Evan assured Sal who looked at him with relief. "This is a tradition for your family, I wouldn't dream of him getting in the way of that."

"Thanks...at least you're aware." Sal looked over at Nigel with annoyance as he just looked at him. "Better listen to him."

Evan and Nigel now watched him walk away to the office. Once he was out of their sight, Evan grinned as he handed the tag back to Nigel.

"He wasn't going to piss off if I didn't interfere. He's obsessed about this homecoming shit. You shall thank me later, but I suggest you signup for this tomorrow morning. Since...you know? He's signing up right now." Evan suggests to a Nigel.

Though the soft expression on his face made him blush slightly. He looked away now only to nod forward.

"Let's go to the library-."

Nigel grabbed Evan's hand, pulling him towards there. He found himself wanting to hold Nigel's hand until they arrived inside.

When they did, Nigel didn't stop there. Continuing to pull them towards the very back, back towards the break room. It was when they got inside that Nigel finally let go of his hand.

The both of them standing inside as Evan looked at him. Evan wondered when the silence would alleviate, while Nigel was used to the constant silence. Waiting for him to speak, but neither did.

Until Nigel put the tag in his pocket, going towards Evan as he gripped his shoulders. Looking directly down into his eyes, he took a deep breath.

"I know what I'm going to do to Sal." Nigel tells Evan with some wariness.

Evan, however, began to smile. Already aware that he must've had something if he was even talking to him in the first place.

"I'm assuming...you will try to take his first spot as 'Homecoming King', right?" Evan asks him to be sure. "Because I've known him for long enough to know he has always been first in the things he's done. He says it's a 'family blessing'...but maybe you can break that, hmm?"

Nigel didn't say anything, mainly because he still wasn't used to divulging his plans to someone else. It posed as a risk in his eyes, but it was Evan. He somehow trusted Evan, yet still questioned his trust towards him.

"I...am aware of his cockiness in that regard. He told me that much, so that adds up." Nigel acknowledged Evan's words now, sitting on the couch in the room. Evan sitting right beside him, the both of them looking at each other. "I want to take what's most important to him."

"Being number one." Evan states, causing Nigel to look away now.

Trying to keep a smile from growing on his lips, but Evan noticed immediately. He allowed himself to lean towards him as he let his hand rest on the side of his face, turning him to face him. Their eyes on each other's while their faces were inches apart.

"I can help you win...but you'll have to do what I say." Evan tells him, causing Nigel to still remain silent. "You're already handsome, but you hide behind all of this. I can help you be more seen than you already are. People can't vote for someone they don't even know exist."

"And how will you do that?"

"By making you into what you used to be, before you did all this." Evan murmurs, his eyes moving off of Nigel's face and his hand moved down to Nigel's shoulder. "You wear loose-fitting clothes and they don't really ever complement each other."

Evan let his hand go down Nigel's shoulder and grip his arm. When he looked back at Nigel, he saw his eyes locked on his face. He then moved his hand to thigh and set it there.

"You're pants seem too big on you, but I think you do that on purpose. I've seen what you look like naked and...I can tell you that you are hiding so much more."

"I wouldn't say hiding," Nigel finally spoke, Evan looking back at his face, "I'd say...just waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

The both of them just looked at one another with their faces being so close. Evan's hand still sat on Nigel's thigh and he wondered if he should move it.

Instead of answering, Nigel leaned towards Evan. Their lips finally touching after quite some time. The both of them kissing slowly as neither of them moved. Except that stillness soon became movement as Nigel leaned towards Evan this time until his back laid against the cushion.

Nigel's own attraction for Evan was reaching new heights, especially after hearing him even conspire against his own friend to help him. He wasn't used to having someone like him so much, that they take it this far for him.

He chose him...over everything else.

That very thought was all he needed in his mind.

Evan, however, was aware that that's what Nigel needed to hear. To have his full unwavering support. In which, he was easily willing to give to him.

He was willing to give him all of his support.

"Waiting for the right person to show that part of me to, so that they can really see me. If you know what I mean." Nigel states against Evan's lips, seeing him look up at him with wide eyes. "So, you can read into that how you please."

"You liked me...even back then? When I first went to your house?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Nigel snickers, beginning to pull back now.

Surprised when Evan pushed him onto his back on the couch, leaning over him.

"Do you mind...if we ditch the library work for today?"

Nigel just looked at Evan, seeing the way his eyes were settled on him. It immediately made him smirk as he sat himself up and didn't let his gaze waver from his.

"Okay, actually." Nigel nods, causing them both to smile.

As they began to rush out of the library together, just before they could get to their cars, Evan grabbed Nigel's arm. He looked down at him until he saw him nod over to the side of them.

When he looked, he saw Terrance leaning against his car. His arms folded as they were narrowed on him specifically.

That caused Nigel to grin as he pulled from Evan's hand grip, walking over towards him. Only to see Evan rush towards Terrance instead before Nigel could get there first.

"The fuck do you want?"

"You heard about Owen, right?"

"Yeah? So what?" Evan responds sharply to Terrance who just looked away from him. "Why are you at him car? You weren't going to try anything were you?"

"So what if I was or not. It has nothing to do with you, but honestly, I think I should say it does. I heard that you basically conspired against Owen. You lied for this piece of shit and now Owen was expelled. Do you know how fucked up that is?" Terrance sneered at Evan who's face remained the same. "He was your friend before Nigel. Why are you acting like this? Ever since he showed up, everything has been going to shit for all of us!"

Terrance looked over at Nigel who stood behind Evan. Leaning against his car, he grinned at him with no shame. Despite it being all his fault that he no longer had a girlfriend.

His past was now brought into his present, and for what?

"The only person who's been doing just fine, is you." Terrance speaks again, looking back at Evan. "I don't know what is up with you, but he is a horrible person. He's ruined my reputation and got Owen expelled! So...if he's around you, what did he do to you? Does he have some shit on you and you're just being nice to him because he's blackmailing you-?"

"Shut up, be real with yourself." Evan sneered in interruption.

Terrance glared back at Nigel who suddenly began to pucker his lips in and out. Nodding down at Evan, his eyes widened. Even if he was doing such a thing...was it what he thought it was?

"Are you...two dating?"

Nigel decided to start talking now, happy that Terrance fell for that.

"Let me clear some things up-."

"No we're not, but I want us to." Evan interrupts him.

Nigel's eyes widening as he looked back at him. Terrance just as shocked to hear such a thing.

"Since when did you like dudes? I swear, this fuckin' guy is fucking everything up!" Terrance raises his voice now. "I thought we'd talk over what happened at the party, but did you block me on every social platform we have? Because for some it doesn't say you exist and on others you just-."

"Ignore." Evan interrupted, causing Terrance to look at him with much misfortune. "I am ignoring you because I don't like you. You hurt Nigel and-."

"Who gives a fuck about Nigel!" Terrance shouts at him now. "I don't give a fuck about him! He's ruining everything! You just don't realize it because what? Because you have a little crush on him? I don't care if you like dudes, but he's the last person that you should be liking dudes for as a first. Realize that, please?"

Nigel began to glare at Terrance, seeing him look at Evan almost pleadingly. He couldn't see Evan's face since he was in front him, but he didn't want anything to change. This genuine expression was one he couldn't really do naturally, and he wondered if that would be enough.

Pure worry and pure, raw emotion was something he couldn't really do anymore. He could feel much more easily with Evan, but even then...?

Compared to him and someone who's genuine? Was there even a competition on who would choose what?

A person with common sense would take the advice of the genuine.

Nigel saw Evan look at his face, and he wondered if he had any type of expression at all that could compare. Only to see Evan snort, his eyes locked on Nigel's.

"I don't care."

Instantly, Nigel started smiling, his hand instantly covering his mouth.

He needed to remember...it was Evan he was talking about.

"Evan-."

"I don't care what he's done or what he continues to do. He doesn't use me-."

"He is using you to ruin your friends! Evan fucking wake up-!"

"There's a difference between using and simply offering. Working together even." Evan grins at him.

Terrance fell silent, beginning to almost feel sick to his stomach. Just looking at what Nigel seemed to make Evan into...disturbed him.

"You've always been so easily influenced, but I didn't know it'd be to this degree."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Evan sneered, but before Terrance could say Nigel already was moving around him. Standing in front of him, he looked down at Terrance.

A grin on his lips that looked forced and Terrance wasn't even aware of how angry Nigel really was. Because he was saying stuff that Evan wasn't aware of...and even if he was, he shouldn't be hearing it now.

He didn't want him manipulating the narrative that was set anymore than others already have, like Evan.

"You're just upset because people found out what kind of fake and horrible person you are. Bullies get what they deserve, and you got your karma. Accept it for what it is, and stop trying to come up with excuses and blame me for you being such a shit person. My hands are clean, yours are not. Take it with stride, and accept the consequences." Nigel smiled at him, his own anger dissipating when he saw how angry he was making Terrance.

"Then where are your consequences?"

"I haven't done anything wrong." Nigel grinned, and Terrance tried to look around him at Evan to see his reaction. Only for Nigel to move perfectly so that he couldn't see.

Terrance stepped back, shaking his head at him.

"I'll figure you out, you just watch."

"There's nothing to figure out, it's like what you said." Evan looked around Nigel now, grinning at Terrance in a contrived manner. "He's the boy from nowhere. You won't be able to find anything on someone who's never left a mark to begin with. Only on the horrible people."

"Evan...just shut up." Terrance hissed, turning away as he rushed off.

Leaving Nigel and Evan alone now, Evan sighed in annoyance.

"He's so annoying. I didn't think he'd actually do this just to try and speak to me." Evan shook his head in disbelief.

When Nigel didn't say anything, he forgot that he was still technically behind him. Not seeing his face, he walked in front of him for him to see better. Only to see the fleeting anger on his face.

How angry he looked from that alone and Evan gripped his shoulders, seeing Nigel look down at him.

"Don't care about what he just said, it's nothing."

"I'm not caring about his words," Nigel cleared up immediately, no confusing Evan even more, "I'm caring about what he's trying to take from me."

"And what is that?"

Nigel looked at Evan with narrowed eyes, seeing him smirk as he was already aware of what he would say. The both of them looking directly at each other until Evan broke the eye contact first confidently.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

✎_________________˖*

he's clearly not. 🌚

Terrance is trying though. 🤡

back up my dude! 🤨

sh*t. 😪

anyway. 🌝

looks like Sal is Nigel's new target. 🥴

not only that... 😀🫵

but Evan helping? 😲

amazing. 🙇🏽‍♀️

vote, comment, follow~

- yolo 🫶

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

365K 15.2K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...
37.8K 1K 31
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
507K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
110K 4.6K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...