๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...

De Yienlien

หห‹ใ€Œ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป ใ€หŽหŠ โ˜… แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน แดกแดแด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜ ษชษดsษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด‡ แดา“... Mais

ใ€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ใ€‘
โœฆ
โœฆโœง
โœฆโœงโœฆ
?
ยฟ๊‹ช๐•ฐ๐”‡โ‚ณโ„ญแ•แ‰ฟแ‹•.1?
ยฟ๊‹ช๐•ฐ๐”‡โ‚ณโ„ญแ•แ‰ฟแ‹•.2?
โœฆโœงโœฆโœง
Announcement !!

ใ€ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ใ€‘

445 15 0
De Yienlien

Hello : l - Hello there! How are you today stranger? Ah, you want to know my name? I don't think you need that. After all... You are precisely a nobody.

Hello : ll - Greetings. You may address me as [Fake Name], pleasured to meet you.

Chat : Mondstadt - The City of Freedom... I rarely visit the nation, due to certain circumstances of mine. Although, the people of Mondstadt are kind! Well, maybe some might be wary of you first... But that doesn't make you not enjoy Mondstadt! It's a really fun nation if you didn't do anything suspicious.

Chat : Liyue - Liyue is literally the Chinese version of Genshin- Anyway! Even if Liyue is being led by Lady Nigguang since their archon seems to have given that responsibility to her, the citizens of Liyue still worship the Geo Archon; unlike a certain nation. Ahem- my apology for that.

Chat : Inazuma - Inazuma? I have been there before, way before the Vision Degree hunt. The Raiden Shogun is somewhat terrifying to meet in real life... Good thing I didn't get struck by lighting! Oh, the places are really beautiful! Just don't do anything that made the Commission arrest you.

Chat : Sumeru - Ah, nature. Back in my place, nature is rare to see; you can see many mechanics everywhere! Although, why is there no statue of the Dendro Archon? I heard that she's worshiped in this nation... It's really funny how Azar trust me with keeping a secret of Lesser Lord Kusanali. Karma will soon come~ Oh, please, he deserves whatever karma gets for him.

When It Rains - It's relaxing to watch the droplets fall from the sky... It also makes me feel like I'm back in my old place! Oh, why don't we play in the rain? It's so much fun!

After The Rain - Ew. The ground is wet again. Meh, the sun will do its thing anyway. Even if I enjoyed the rain, the aftermath can be such a pain.

When the Sun Is Out - Sunlight. I hate that shit. It kept on giving me sunburn when I train! However, it's good to be out once in a while~ I love staying inside, but our body needs some vitamins from the sun.

When It Snow - Snow! Ohh!! We could build a snowman! Or we could have snowball fights! Huh? Sorry for dragging you... I'm just excited! You see from when I grew up; it rarely snows, or it didn't.

When It's Windy : l - Damn, Venti. Stop with the strong wind, you making my hair looks messy!

When It's Windy : ll - I believe I can fly~ Ek! Okay, note to self; don't try jumping up from a roof if someone isn't gonna save you. Fucking bitch, your lucky I know how to use my magic.

Good Morning - Morning... Hm? Do you think I sleep? Haha. I'm going to sleep. Don't fucking disturb me unless it's for an emergency.

Good Afternoon - Good Afternoon! Would you like some tea?

Good Evening - Would you like to join me for dinner? I have made tasty food from my place. I promise I won't poison you. Unless you are a threat.

Good Night - Damn it's already this late? Man, I still need to wake up early tomorrow... Oh, go back to sleep, it's not morning.

About Savior - What's my purpose? That information is none of your business. I like to travel around Teyvat, that's all. Vision? I don't have a vision nor do my place have an archon. The only thing you need to know is that I can and will fucking kill you if your questions are getting too personal for my liking.

About : Personal Life - Go ahead, and try to find my background. I'm sure, it doesn't exist. Integrate me? What if the info I give you is just lies? Kidding~! I'm way too kind to do that!

About : Knowledge - It's funny how most people strive for the power of knowledge... While I'm here being the only person that knows what will happen. Come on! I'm just joking~!

About Savior : l - Oh, the jewelry that hangs around my wrist and my finger? You can describe it as a family heirloom. Further asking on that as well, might result in you being injured. But, don't worry I'm not usually like that!

About Savior : ll - I gave huge packs of Mora to those whom I hold dearly in my heart. And where did I get mora? It's a secret!

About Savior : lll - My fighting style is graceful? Hehe. I just mixed fighting stances with some dance steps I easily learned or already memorized! Want me to teach you some steps?

Savior's Hobbies - Hobbies? I don't seem to remember any hobby of mine before I got here. Oh well, might make new hobbies then!

Savior's Troubles - My troubles? It's too complicated for you to understand.

Favorite Food - [F/F] is really delicious! You should try it from time to time. Xiangling even makes them as a special meal menu for her restaurant! Although, she doesn't accept my payment... I just secretly pay her at night. What!? It's not like that!!

Least Favorite Food - [L/F/F], I wouldn't eat that. Even if my life depends on eating it.

Birthday - Happy Birthday! I don't know what to give you for your special day... So, I brought things that I thought you liked! And a special birthday 10,000 pack of Mora!!

About Traveller - Traveller? We met in some occasions, but just rarely since I still duties to uphold. Although, even if I wanted to help them... There twin wish to not to tell. I wonder why...?

About The Abyss Twin - If I remember correctly, they are the current ruler of the Abyss? Overall, I don't have that much information on them then the rest.

About Dainself(?) - He would visit me. Dainself just sat down at the portion of the Abyss Ruler's favorite flower in my garden and stare at it, mumbling something that I can't understand. However, he usually asks me about the Abyss Ruler if they're okay.

About Keaya - The Captain of the Knight of favonious? I wouldn't blame all those girls crushing on him. I meant his handsome and he's probably rich too. Well too bad, he's here with me.

About Diluc - Master Diluc is the richest person in Mondstadt! Just like his brother, girls are all over him. Good thing that he's not here. He would have kicked me for comparing him to Captain Keaya...

About Jean - She kept on overworking herself! Lisa and I try to advise or convince her to stop overworking, it is bad for her health. Acting Grandmaster Jean would even faint at random times!

About Lisa - Lisa? She gives off the vibe of the chismosa tita(gossip aunt). Oh! She might come off as flirty, but she's super kind! I occasionally request for her to give me a haft of Acting Grandmaster Jean's paperwork, so she doesn't have to worry about Jean overworking herself. Instead, she's getting worried about me! It's not the first time I handle a lot of paperwork.

About Klee - Ah, the child who knows how to create bombs. Seriously, who the fuck teach Klee how to make such things! Klee kept on calling me sister for some reason... Meh, I told her to call me ate(sister) because why not? I'm 100% convinced that Ms. Alice taught her...

About Albedo - Oh boy... Don't let me start off with how gorgeous this man is! He could perform that kind of experiment on me and I wouldn't question anything!

About Fake Albedo - I accidentally met him when I was going back to Mondstadt. Bro, he tried being Albedo and fails miserably! You can easily tell them apart, or it is just me?

About Bennett - I... Bitch, I fucking adopt him If I can. However, I'm blaming that on A.H! She won't allow me. Bennett casually invites me to join on his adventures, then later on, forgetting and trying to convince me about his bad luck.

About Razor - Razor? Isn't he Lisa's long-lost son? Despite his speech being horrible, no offense Razor. I try to teach him some words in my language.

About Venti - His feminine looks made him look like a girl. I pity him. Oh, this is just a secret between me and him so don't tell anyone! Venti once show me his archon form! And I almost fainted from blood loss. What?!! You didn't believe me!? Hmph!

About Yae Miko - Lady Miko is a lesbian for the Electro Archon, period. No questions were answered. I help Yae Miko with the Yae Publisher novels about the past of Teyvat! Eventually, she lets me publish one book under a pen name of course. And it become popular around Teyvat.

About the Shogun - If my memory serves me correctly... She's fucking scary! Like bitch, I know Ei probably taught you to not show any emotions. But, at least let it show in your voice or face for few times! Nonetheless, she probably got soft around me.

About Ei Raiden - Ei is the second sweetest archon you would ever meet! She has a huge sweet tooth for Dango Milk, and I always bring many boxes of Dango whenever I visited Inazuma.

About Heizou - He wants us to do some sus things, together. Again, I wouldn't mind. LOOK AT HIM!? BITCH IS BOLDER THAN SOME BALD NPC- Ahem. Heizou, anyone, you don't hear anything.

About Kazuha - Kazuha? Captain Beidou's long-lost child? Okay, I'm sorry. Dude is a green flag. The chances of him being a red flag are 0%. Unless something corrupted him...

About Thoma - Malewife. The most greenest flag ever to exist.

About Xiao - Xiao is VERY lonely. And that's why I visit him! He loves Almond Tufo so much, I try to make him some... Almost ended up burning my kitchen... I know how to cook okay!? Despite all of that, Xiao has begun being overprotective of me every time I visit Liyue. Hehehe! Free bodyguard bitches!

About Zhongli - Grandpa!- I meant Zhongli is proud to see his Nation grow without his help. He would lose his cool because of me or Venti! Zhongli won't admit that he cares, and it's funny to see him acting out of character.

About Nigguang - Lady Nigguang invites me whenever there's an event happing in Liyue! She's that rich tita in Filipino Family, not gonna lie.

About Beidou - Captain Beidou treats me like a daughter, no reason why though. Despite that! She deeply cares for her crew members and Kazuha, as well! Well... Let's say that before I leave, I left huge bag stocks of mora on the ship.

About Childe - Ajax? He's probably the sweetest one in the Harbingers. I don't see him as his title nor my enemy, just himself. Plus, his little brother is way too adorable!!

About Scaramouche/Wanderer - I supposed after he betrayed the Fatui, he apologize to me before disappaearing the next day without leaving a word. It saddens me once I found he had temporarily become a god with the help of that fuckery doctor. Ah, right... I believe he goes by the name Wanderer at the moment?

About Il Dottore - Hope he fucking dies.

About La Signora - She's dead, dead.

About Lesser Lord Kusanali - EKK!!! She's way too adorable! Although, she's the Dendro Archon; most of her people disrespect her way too much. If she would just let me torture those- She actually knows that I stalk Traveller.

About Alhaithem - A freebie scholar? Nahh, he's just a tsundere. What? He gives off that vibes, oh, and did I mention that he keeps on accompanying me every time I went to Sumeru. It's nice though. Despite all of Alhaithem and Kaveh's fight, he - Alhaithem always send a message to see if Kaveh at my place. After all, who wouldn't be worry about someone that they spent almost their whole life with?

About Kaveh - Kaveh is actually nice to hang out with, especially when we both need ideas from each other. His backstory kinda saddens me... How did I know? Kindly keep that between us. He always comes to my house in Sumeru whenever Alhaithem locks him out, which is common occurrences.

About Tighnari - I accidentally called him THIGHnari. That was the worst embarrassing moment in my life. I do wonder if he would go in heat, like in those fanfics... that probably will not happen... Not in million years!

About Cyno - Cyno doesn't wear slippers, and it's pissing me off. I know, you know, that you look fucking fine- but, at least consider wearing slippers once in a while.

About Collei - I would kill Dottore for giving this child trauma. She needs to be protected at all costs. Collei is such an angel~! I could never do things to her!

About : Kamisato Clan - Rich bitches. Lady Ayaka had a big forehead that she hides underneath those bangs of hers, Lord Ayato? No complaints.

About : Celestia and the Heavenly Principles - Don't questions me about them. They are cowards. Being almighty you say? Oh please! They are fucking stupid... So foolish to underestimate her abilities.

About : A.H - You're asking me about A.H? I don't even know what she looks like. But one thing for sure, she - and I - A.H is strongest than the archons. And is stronger than Celestia itself.

Saying Goodbye : l - Time goes by so fast... There's still tomorrow after all. Let's just hope you won't die tomorrow! Kidding! Farewell, for now.

Saying Goodbye : ll - It's my time to go, goodbye.

More voice lines will be added in the future.
And voice lines will also change in the future.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
80.2K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...