Irresistible - Alexia Putellas

Por juliendrf

Confusion. Cliffhangers. Drama. Mais

COMING SOON
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
Erin.
Thank you
56.
bonus chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

10.

5.3K 309 22
Por juliendrf

Thank you Eliza!!!

Enjoying the story so far?
⭐️Don't forget your little star! ⭐️

Erin rapidly turns away, nervously running her fingers through her hair, while Alexia places her hands behind her back and gazes towards the entrance of the mansion with a stunned look on her face. As if in a state of shock, her back was against the edge of the table, while the blonde pulls away.

Damn.

"Erin?!", a voice exclaims, clearly sounding concerned, before loud, quick footsteps are heard hurrying up the stairs.

It was Misa.

"Erin?", the voice rang out once again, a bit louder now, and the blonde's heart leaped as she fixes her top and peeks back over her shoulder to discover a breathless Alexia helplessly trying to control her breathing.

Her dark, hazel eyes, filled with nothing but lust, twinkled at her.

What had she done?

As she adjusts her shirt and shorts, now also looking towards the entrance, Erin feels her heart hammering into her chest as her girlfriend's voice resounds from upstairs once again.

"Cariño?! Where are you?", Maria yells in panic, rushing down the hallway and towards their bedroom, quickly pushing the door open.

But all she discovers is a dark, empty room.

Erin's eyes dilate as she notices the captain panting behind her. Overwhelmed and entirely taken by surprise, she spins back to face Alexia.

The brunette looked completely worked up. Her hair was disheveled. Her skirt slightly pushed up, revealing her perfectly tanned thighs - and especially - a glistening shimmer, highlighted by the lights, on the inside of her thighs.

Oh Erin, what have you done?

"I'm... I'm so sorry. This shouldn't have happened", Erin stammers in a tiny voice, her breath hitching as she hears footsteps hurrying down the stairs.

"Shit... ay dios mio, Erin. What... what should we...", Alexia breathes, and her body stiffens as she hears the footsteps approaching.

But before she is able to think or worry about what is going to happen or which excuse to think of, and while the footsteps are coming dangerously closer and in their direction, Alexia is shoved through the giant door leading out onto the patio, into the darkness, where Misa won't see her.

Erin couldn't think of a better idea.

"I'm so sorry...", the blonde mumbles after her, then quickly shuts the door.

Taken off guard by the sudden feeling of a cold breeze on her partially exposed skin, Alexia felt her whole body shiver as she looks around the patio, fixing her hair as if perplexed.

Now she couldn't help but feel naughty.

"Oh fantástico, Alexia.... now you've really messed up", the captain mumbles to herself as she glances around the patio, wondering what to do now. Taking her first, stumbled steps towards a small path that led around the house, her body all of a sudden starts shivering, while tears well up in her eyes.

Soft knees and an unsatisfied feeling between the legs, mixed with corrosive cobblestones that almost caused Alexia to fall, were enough to completely spoil the brunette's mood.

Wheezing and shivering, the captain propped herself up against the wall of the house, removing one high heel after the other, which she carried with her as she walked around the house and towards the entrance door.

She screwed up.
They both screwed up.

This shouldn't have happened.

Meanwhile, Erin closes the window after the captain, watching her walk away, before shutting her eyes for a moment as she hears her girlfriend approach.

This was so wrong.
This felt so wrong.

"Erin?! Thank God!", Misa exclaims with relief as she rushes across the living room and towards Erin, unaware of the scenario that had just taken place.

Without guessing what scenario had played out just moments ago right where Erin was now standing.

And what might've happened if she hadn't walked in on them?

Something not so proper, for sure.

"Hey... what... what's wrong?", the blonde stammers, her whole body shaking as she comes to the realization of what she just did. And what she never should've done.

Finding strong arms wrap themselves around her neck as the goalkeeper pulls her close, Erin senses Misa's heart pounding inside her chest as she's pressed against the edge of the table. The same position Alexia had been so submissive and ready in just moments ago.

What would've happened if-

"You... you didn't text me. I was worried something might've happened to you on the way home and well.... I was concerned that you got hurt... or something. You didn't answer your phone", the younger explains, holding Erin closer against her as the blonde rests her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder and stares outside, only to see a dark figure stumbling away from the window and across the patio.

The blonde squeezed her eyes shut, realizing she was responsible for this, and felt her throat tighten immediately.

She really had screwed up.

"I... I'm sorry. I guess I just... forgot", the blonde mumbles as she feels her girlfriend pull away, the goalkeeper looking at her with a worried expression as she holds Erin by the waist.

"It's... it's okay. I was just worried. By the way... why aren't you in bed, cariño? I thought you said you weren't feeling well?", Misa wonders, furrowing a brow as she tilts her head to the side reflectively.

"Um... oh... I... I just got back, remember? I was just airing out and wanted to get.... get a glass of water before heading upstairs", was the first excuse Erin came up with when she caught a glimpse of an empty glass on the kitchen island.

Luckily, this excuse seemed to appease Misa for now. Almost.

"But you... you've been home over an hour, cariño. Otherwise I wouldn't have been this worried", Misa adds, before letting go of Erin as she makes her way to the kitchen island and refills the glass of water to the brim.

With a caring smile, she delivers the glass, which didn't even belong to Erin, but to Alexia, towards the blonde.

"Here... drink this and then we'll go to bed. I overheard Leila and Martha making plans for the group to go downtown tomorrow. It's late already. We should be well rested then... otherwise I won't be able to keep up with them", María chuckles and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge, before leading Erin upstairs.

Completely embarrassed, Erin follows her. But her mind revolved only one thing.

Alexia.

Did she really just kick Alexia out of the villa? Then again, what else was she supposed to do? She should definitely apologize for that tomorrow. And for a lot of other things, as well.

Meanwhile, Alexia had finally arrived at the front door and, as fate would have it, she hadn't taken a key with her during this unexpected escape, obviously.

For a moment she considered ringing the doorbell, but given the fact that only Erin and Misa were home, it seemed best to wait until... until one of the three party people finally returns.

That might take a while.

Releasing a groan, the captain plops down on the bench beside the front door, setting her high heels down on the floor. Looking exhausted, she settles back and closes her eyes, as she relives the last few minutes.

She couldn't believe what had just happened.
It was as if she could still feel Erin's soft, cold hands on her skin. The way her talented fingers had gotten tangled in her hair and how fantastic the blonde's soft lips felt against the sensitive skin of her throat.

How the therapist had pinned her against the edge of the table - just like she used to do - and had her thigh pressed between her legs.

That felt so good.
Everything with Erin felt so good.

Sleepily, Alexia rubs her eyes and as she closes them, it was like Erin's visage was right in front of her. As if those beautiful, irresistible eyes were gazing at her and just thinking about how happy Alexia had been just a few minutes ago staring at them, made her forget how wrong it had been what they'd done.

With a sensation of butterflies inside her stomach and an unsatisfied, still wet feeling between her legs, the captain crosses them. She can't shake the feeling that they had almost succeeded in turning back time and- oh, who cares.

Now Erin was up there in bed, beside her girlfriend, and Alexia was stuck down here. Locked out at the front door of a rented, way-too-expensive mansion, during a vacation the captain had better not have attended.

But just when Alexia had managed to calm down a bit and accepted that she'd most likely be sitting on that lonely bench for several hours, she was surprised to see a black cab pull up.

Laughter was heard and a few seconds later the door of the back seat swings open, revealing not just one, nor two. No. Three completely drunk, laughing ladies climbing out of the car.

How did they even manage to call a cab in that state?

Wide-eyed, Alexia sits up and grabs her shoes, as Martha and Patri approach the front door, the first, of course, clutching a bottle of champagne, while her other arm was wrapped around her girlfriends waist, stabilizing each other.

Right behind them, Leila was tumbling along, struggling to locate the way to the front door.

"Aleee?! My friend... what are you doing here?", Martha asks as she leans against Patri, who fumbles out the door key from her pocket, using her other arm to hold the black-haired therapist against her.

"Hola Martha... Hi Patri", Alexia mumbles, rolling her eyes as Martha offers her the bottle with a huge grin on her face.

"Ale... what are you doing here all by yourself? Didn't you leave the party with that hot blonde? Hmm... or you're already finished with her? No. Hold on. She is upstairs in your bed and-", Martha babbles uncontrollably, but loses her focus as she is pulled inside and towards the living room by Patri.

Sighing, Alexia rises to her feet and is about to walk through the door, when Leila managed to get there as well.

"Ale... hey...", she breathes exhaustedly, plopping down on the bench beside the door as she grabs hold of the wood and closes her eyes. All of a sudden, everything around her seemed to spin uncontrollably.

"Hola", Alexia sighs, placing her shoes inside and quickly grabs a key, before pulling the front door shut behind her and takes a seat beside Leila.

Maybe a drunk listener was better than no listener.

And after all, the winger was the only one who knew at least part of Alexia's past involving Erin.

"Martha has a point, Ale... why are you alone? You left early, didn't you? Together with that...? Oh... wait a minute", Leila mutters, her eyes suddenly wide open as she relives the last couple of hours inside her head.

All of a sudden she was wide awake and as she sits up and stares at her friend, she is met by a blushing Alexia, with an embarrassed expression on her face.

"What did you do? Oh god... you kissed her? Or did you... fuck... you guys hooked up? You and-", Leila babbles uncontrollably, but is silenced by a hand covering her mouth.

"Shhh, Leila. I thought we agreed not to mention her name", Alexia warns, her eyes dilated, and it's not until the winger nods, that she removes her hand.

"Her? You and the one were making out?", Leila gasps as soon as she's able to keep talking, staring at Alexia as the captain clasps her hands in front of her face, shaking her head in embarrassment.

"No, but... but something like that. We... well... we both wanted to... I couldn't resist her, Leila. I just couldn't. This was a big mistake", Alexia sighs sorrowfully, and also a little angry. At Erin. And at herself. Especially at herself.

Why did she allow Erin to play with her feelings like that? Was Erin even aware of what she was doing?

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

192K 8K 51
World-wide known Alexia Putellas. Everyone knows her. Everyone follows her. Her secret? She has a wife.
356K 9.7K 52
A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. 🏅 #1 Alexia 🏅 #1 woso 🏅 #1 alexiaputellas 🏅 #1 la...
3.8K 214 7
Consequences can face you everywhere. They will chase you, and you can't escape.
191K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women