The Billionaire's Woman (Gal...

Door Elysia_Arcane

Gal Gadot, Billionaire Chief Executive of a world renown company and still she can't seem to fulfill her insa... Meer

Lily Diana Spencer
The offer
Assistant
Ms. Spencer
Don't go bashful on me now
I wish I could bite this lip
Just Lily
Well played
I can assure you, mine is bigger
Romantic?
Tori Prescott
Savior
Morning after
Choir
You're a runner
Ask me again
NDA
Don't be afraid of me
Let me take care of you
It's obvious
Possessive
Cuddles, Touches
I am taken with you
It's a shame
Rome
Thank you
It was never like this
Family
I promise
Count for me
Thief
Mother
Hood rat
I love you
I touched myself thinking about you
If he changes your mind, I'll fight him
Articulate needs
Christmas gifts
First real christmas
Inamorata
Found ourselves a winner
Impossible
it's interchangeable
Remind me again
The meeting
I won't hesitate to raise hell (part 1)
Genevive Fleur (part 2)
This Villain bites (part 3)
Unwelcomed advances
I'm just warming up my lunch
Silly girl (part 1)
Rich coming from you (part 2)
Gal, it's Lily (part 3)
Loud resignation
They're gone
Distressed
Unanswered Questions
Pale Blue House
I've written poetry on your skin
Always
Am I yours?
French toast
You're beautiful like this
Livvy
You have my heart
She doesn't know
Whiskey in expensive China
She looks good with a baby
Wolf Pup
West wing
I'm done

You'd kneel for me?

917 26 1
Door Elysia_Arcane

Next morning...
Gal's POV...

Sunlight danced upon decadent caramel skin that held her territorial marks, owning the angel that walked into her life and gave it meaning. Golden locks illuminated that minutes ago were wrapped around her hand as her loving words poured from her mouth. The beauty in her bed that calmed the raging storm around her and broaden the image with her vibrant vivacity unlike anything Gal has ever seen. Truly, Lily was everything she was scared to dream for and yet here she was in all her glory. Unfortunately, Gal had to wake Lily for her special day even though they made love through the whole night and well into her birthday.

She crawls onto the bed tracing Lily's glorious figure until coddling the woman against her body. Sweet open mouth kisses decorated that velvety skin that always seem to calm her in every way possible. Her lips brush Lily's plush ones until she felt her own pressed gently. She smiles softly, remembering this moment, "happy birthday my habibti," Gal murmurs.

Sapphire orbs slowly flutter open with exhaustion before Lily curled her lips against the love of her life, "everyday is a gift waking up to you," she whispers lovingly.

She sighs in contentment at the beautiful tainted cheeks she caused before her hands brush against Lily's bare skin, "may I always fill your endeavors, Inamorata," Gal gleams.

Lily becomes putty at the woman's touches, though her body was heavy weighted with sexual activities. She felt drained and yet the fires stoking deep in her core was begging to be released. She ran her hand up capturing Gal's hair and pulling her down to deepen their kiss. "Stay with me," she utters.

A whimsical laughter escapes her lips before Gal gathers the woman into her body, "as much as I want to, it's your birthday and your siblings want to spend breakfast with you before they head home," Gal giggles.

Spencer's cheeks grew into a simpering smile thinking about her family, "they're still here?"

Gal nods happily, preening on the content filled smile she caused before sweeping Lily up off the bed. She carried her woman off to the shower for their morning ritual that left Lily's body shaking with orgasms. Everything her girlfriend was doing only made Gal's heart simper.

In an hour, they were lingering out of their bedroom fully dressed for the day. Lily completely slayed her outfit that she had picked out for this occasion. Brushing her lips across the blonde beauty, Gal noted that mischief sparkling in those brimming sapphire orbs. Before she could ask, Lily's hand grasp her core flooding her walls. The woman was brazen, crumbling her walls.

Lily never touched her, no one except for Vivienne and she fought to keep it that way. Though she couldn't ignore the screams of her passions to open up that part of her and share intimacy. Her moans swallowed up by the beautiful siren attached to her lips, sucking hungrily on her soul. Her body scorched with fire before her blood chills from the lost of her lover. Her eyes blown with lust and wanting flicker open watching the goddess saunter away with her heart. Lily didn't know the power she wielded especially over the wealthy CEO that would give her everything her heart desires and more.

The more Gal shared with her, the more she wanted. Lily was on a endless mission to fulfill her crave because truthfully, Gal had planted a seed within her that made her wild and untamed spirit want to release. She flourished in everything her lover was giving but there was something deep down in Lily that wanted to return everything that she was given. She was dying to feel what Gal felt when she succumb to her pleasures but it was territory of the unknown.

When she ended the lustful kiss, Lily strides down the hallway as alluring as she could to keep her fucking jaw dropping girlfriend fixed on her. She peers over her shoulder at the stunned CEO, smirking innocently, "coming mommy?"

She licked her lips, trailing Lily's flawless body before cocking a brow. She knew what the woman was doing but she also knew that Lily was playful. Gal narrows her eyes before breaking off in a sprint towards her lover.

A high pitch squeal bursts from her mouth as Lily was hoisted off her feet, "Gal!!!!!"

That enchanting laughter that warmed her heart and made her whole existence content filled the air. Gal was too happy at this point, tickling her lover, her beauty, her heartbeat.

"Well that's one way to wake up on Christmas morning!"

Gal and Lily screech to a halt their giddiness before four pairs of eyes that gleamed like children catching their parents kiss. Lily hid her blushing face in her lover's shoulder before Gal clears her throat, "don't you all look lovely this morning," she comments.

Kitty raises a teasing brow, "though I don't have that sex glow," she insinuated.

Lily's head snaps to her sister with a glare before Gal snickers softly on her cheek.

"It's okay beautiful. Jealousy looks good on her," Gal gleams loudly causing Lily's simpering before she placed her lover on her feet.

Liza and Lia threw back their heads in laughter, prodding at their casual outfit before crashing into their sister, "happy birthday Ana!!!!!"

She wraps her lovey twins in a tight embrace, kissing their foreheads, "thank you my beauties," Lily murmurs.

Charlie comes from the side, slapping Lily's shoulder, "happy birthday sis," she blurts.

Lily narrows her eyes at the introvert before lunging to engulf her sister. She riddled kisses as Charlie squirms and hiss against her assault before Louis interjects with his bear hug. Lily hums contently whilst Charlie stew in anger.

"That's enough," Charlie snaps trying to fight her assailants.

Kitty engulf the trio, "too much affection will have you bursting," she teases causing their laughter.

Lou pulls back winking at an angry Charlie. He slaps his hands together, squirming awkwardly, "birthday breakfast?"

It was simply blissful bantering with the noble Spencers that enjoyed her teasing. Gal was ecstatic to openly express her love for the beauty at the end of all their teasing. Lily couldn't stop herself from melting each time she gazed over the filled table at the small cafe. To her surprise, Gal had cooked up a wonderful English fare that stuffed them full finishing with a decadent sticky toffee pudding. She couldn't for the life of her contain her simpering as the CEO gushed over her with words and actions. She hadn't thought about it at all but she started dreaming again. A white picket fence dream with the beautiful woman spoiling her endlessly.

"Baby?"

Jarred out of reverie, Lily didn't have time to fumble on her words before a chocolatey tower of cake and frosting appeared. Every stroke of red frosted letters spelling her name made her cheeks hurt with laughter. Her eyes swelled instantly because Gal remembered this particular memory she shared. The cake had mimicked the very first birthday cake she had when she was three years old. It was the first and last cake she's ever had and now, Gal was going above and beyond.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from the happiness spilling over sun kissed skin. She was enraptured by Lily's heart that the woman wore on her sleeve. She didn't have to press the woman for affection because truly Lily didn't hold back showing her emotions ever since the beginning. Gal bends down brushing her lips on Lily's temple before the whole table began to sing happy birthday.

With each word, a new tear spilled as she smiled through the whole ordeal. She was enveloped by her family and it was a memory she will cherish forever. Her birthday in Paris with the one's that mattered. Her lips trembled as they finished the last note.

"Make a wish Habibti," Gal murmurs sweetly.

She sniffles back her messy state before closing her eyes. She sent a prayer to her grandmother as she always does and one for her aunt Diana. God knows how much she is missed beyond comparison. In all honesty, she wished for fulfillment in her dream to be loved and to return love. Her eyes flutter open just as her lips part, sending a wisp of breath to smother the flames. Her eyes landed on the glorious beauty and she knew at that moment, she was afraid to lose Gal. She loved her beyond life itself and that alone silenced every insecurity she'd ever had.

Cheers filled the cafe before her head was wretched forward. Her mind has bottomed out as she took a crash course in sweetness, held firmly by her mischievous siblings. A mouthful of icing and blurry vision had Lily adorn with her beautiful mess. She didn't leave anyone time for their teasing before she wrecked the whole cake with handfuls, casting them in every directions. Boisterous laughing blanketed over the cozy restaurant before a full on food fight broke out.

Couple hours later...

Azure eyes glazed over with bittersweet tears carried away with her siblings as Lily buried herself in Gal's comforting arms. Sweet nothings whispered soothingly into her ears as she gripped her girlfriend's silk blouse. She knew they would have to part but expecting it and preventing herself from falling into despair was two different things. Though she couldn't be all lost as delicious lips riddle her face bringing a teary laughter from her lips.

"Baby!"

Lily's sweet squeals invading the soft sobs were like heaven to her existence before Gal attacked lush skin viciously. The endearing nickname had sent her swooning but right now, she needed to make her birthday girl happy.

"Okay, okay," Lily gasps between her giggles trying to hold onto Gal's wrists.

Muffled pleas of relentless torture, Gal proceeded gripping and tickling every exposed skin, "concede?"

Spencer threw back her head in a full chested guffaw, "I concede," she sputters before enveloping her lover's neck. "I concede baby."

Warm open mouth pecks soothes her craving before Gal gazed heavily into those brimming sapphires, "good because now that I have you, I've a need to keep that smile permanent for the rest of the day," she confesses.

Her fingers intertwined in the fabric collar before Lily pulls Gal into her ravishing, dismissing her weary longing for her siblings as she forfeit all her self preservation over to her lover.

Escaping from the brash coldness of a wintery Paris, Gal shuffled her girlfriend out of the private jet to welcome the warmth of Santorini. Her lover's deep expressions of returning to explore the Greek isle was weighing heavily on her shoulders, that made the decision to bring Lily her requests.

"Santorini?" Lily gasps in amazement as she stifles her excited squeals combing over the vast desert paradise.

Gal giggled happily before Gideon had taken their little over night carry on. She winked at the smirking man before wrapping Lily in her arms. She savored the floral scent, pressing her lips in the crook of the woman's neck, "I had to turn back time to relish in these moments. But wait," she pulls back slightly meeting brimming sapphires, "there's more to come."

After playfully fighting Lily into driving the four wheeler to the mesmerizing Santorini cliffs, Gal tugged the sputtering fiery woman into their luxurious condo with nothing but a searing promise to unravel every ounce of sadness riddling Lily's body. Her sweet minstrels etched in every being of Lily Spencer as she took the woman recklessly on top the roof of their condo. Surprise, surprise as Lily was an exhibitionist. The worry of being caught naked and spent only sent the woman to the stars as Gal gave her tremendous orgasms with every vibrating toy and strap on she had brought on their little escapade.

She couldn't fathom how much she was missing this exuberant woman in her entire life as Lily coddled into her safety net. Gal had given her everything she could've wanted and more. It wasn't just sex, she felt an unbreakable connection that only could be described as love and Gal hadn't given her an ounce of uncertainty especially when she was pleading her undying love in the throes of passion.

In the midst of the early afternoon and numerous passionate love making that extended into the bathtub, Lily waltzed from the bathroom adorn in a silk racy dress that illuminated every gracious curve that Gal couldn't keep her hands off. And every inch wasn't left untouched as the illustrious beauty had pounced off the bed and had her up against the wall in seconds.

Her breathy shudders seething through her teeth as Gal cupped her lover's drenched core. The thought of Lily succumbing to her once again lingered in the air but the inevitable dinner reservations had cut her ravishing short.

"Don't make me regret making any sort of reservations," Gal exasperatedly mouths, more as a reminder for herself than a warning.

She was lost in those perfect plush lips to comprehend Gal's words before Lily tickled her nose against the woman's. Her silent request fulfilled with a scorching kiss that lingered longer than she expected, "I won't fight you on that since you've made today, memorable for me already. Let's list all the things you've fulfilled," she giggles.

Gal drops her head in laughter before tugging Lily towards the door and onto the white pathways towards the intended restaurant.

"First off, you've given me time with my lovingly irritating siblings that adore you beyond measure," Lily chortles eyeing her girlfriend's explicitly sexy suit of midnight black. Her hand slithering into her lover's dress jacket where the lacy satin corset caress that scrumptious skin she was addicted to.

"Not to mention the endless pleasures you wreck me with," she pauses squeezing her thighs from her thrumming core that was beyond drenched. She giggles warmly pressing her body into Gal's arm, "seriously, I didn't need to express my needs or expectations and I'm rather embarrassed that you know that part of me but I'm so appreciative with every effort you've given me. Just spending the day with you doing absolutely nothing is everything I could ever ask for. I love being with you, in complete silence, in comfortable playful bantering, just beside you," she murmurs through the tears pooling at the corner of her eyes.

The words caressing her own blackened heart, Gal halts their steps to meet those teary orbs before brushing her thumb stopping Lily's tears, "I would eagerly share my lazy days with you because all I need is your presence to feel content. Today, I get to celebrate the woman that deserves the world. So for all that it's worth, remember these times for when I can't fulfill your requests, they will comfort you as they will for me."

Sniffling like a beautiful mess, Lily tiptoed to capture those alluring lips. A kiss that was equally tender and expressive than the words left unsaid. It held utmost certainty and with it her heart.

They walked hand in hand, giggling to their silly antics of capturing every angle of the sunset as Gal sneakily brushes her weak spots, sending her into a fit of laughter.

"How can you walk these hills in heels?" Lily sputter in disbelief feeling her own digging into her heels.

Gal cocks a brow, seductively raking her gaze up and down Lily's alluring body, "I can walk in heels on every surface," she purrs, leaning closer to ghost the woman's ear, "even on your pretty little skin."

Shuddering from the deep lust filling her body, Lily's eyes roll back from the racy images, "fuck, I would kneel in the front of you right now, if you take me out of my misery."

Her pupils dilated from Lily kneeling causing her demons to go wild but she was still on unfamiliar territory with the woman and she didn't want to send Lily running as she tightens her hold. "You'd kneel for me?"

"Absolutely," Lily answers with no hesitation. "I would fulfill every endeavor because," she spins to lace her arms around Gal's neck, "you see I've never felt unsafe with you. I'm willing to do anything because if I do red light everything, I know you will bring me back into safety in a millisecond. I trust you baby. I trust you with my whole heart, my body and my soul," she confesses deeply.

Overwhelmed with her words, Gal tightens her arms, laying her forehead on her woman's, "I will always keep you safe no matter what, Habibti. Your heart is safe with me and maybe one day I can be your home," she expresses lovingly.

She closes the inches between them sealing their endearing promises. If only Gal knew that she's already her home despite the shortness of their relationship. There were no doubts, worries or concerns lingering in the pit of her stomach that left her scared and helpless. For once in her life, her insecurities were nonexistent, Gal was her home.

"You already are," Lily sniffles happily, grazing her fingertip across her eyeliner to capture the warm liquid before it ruined her makeup. Her heart chanted with loving words that didn't leave the tip of her tongue. Though she didn't mind, since Gal's talented tongue was sucking the sweet soul out of her.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

297K 13.5K 54
You.gave.me.a.fucking.hickey??!what are you, twelve?" I yell at her because it's a huge one and not even enough make up can hide it because of my bro...
86.4K 3.1K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
246K 5.2K 35
Twenty-year-old Alica Delaurentis was struggling to make it in the big city of New York. Between college, being a single parent, she never had time t...
394K 13.5K 31
**Girlxgirl** Logan Gordon, high school senior with a bright future and a talent for soccer. Lila Masters, world famous surgeon with unsurpassed skil...