Kiss Cam

Od xxblagitxx

To Riley, boys like Asher don't fall for girls like her. She's the average girl, with nothing that makes her... Více

Prologue
Ch. 1 - Lakers
Ch. 2 - Oh Dear
Ch. 3 - Towel
Ch. 4 - Creepy Manikin
Ch. 5 - Pity Cake
Ch. 6 - Coprophobia
Ch. 7 - Scrubs
Ch. 8 - Bugs Life
Ch. 9 - Out of the Blue
Ch. 10 - Girl Stuff
Ch. 11 - Coffee Makers
Ch. 13 - Inertia
Ch. 14 - Ultimate Cook Book
Ch. 15 - Birthday Boy
Ch. 16 - Go Green
Ch. 17 - One Of Those Days
Ch. 18 - Permanent
Ch. 19 - Little Tattling Butthead
Ch. 20 - You Can't Sit With Us
Ch. 21 - White Picket Fence
Ch. 22 - Our Thing
Ch. 23 - Rebounds and Pasta Sauce
Ch. 24 - Potato On the Couch
Ch. 25 - Anti-Vegan Party
Ch. 26 - Princess Diaries
Ch. 27 - Rebel With a Cause
Ch. 28 - Apology Cookies
Ch. 29 - Flaming Peacocks
Ch. 30 - Secret Santa
Ch. 31 - You Want Me
Ch. 32 - Popped Balloon
Ch. 33 - Her Face Photoshopped On My Body
Ch. 34 - Totes Hot
Ch. 35 - Total Eclipse of the Jedi
Ch. 36 - Hit Me, Baby, One More Time
Ch. 37 - You Have Shotgun on the Figuratively Heart Broken Train
Ch. 38 - Preppy Boy
Ch. 39 - Good Replacement
Ch. 40 - The Ladies Room
Ch. 41 - Peace Out
Ch. 42 - So Great
Ch. 43 - Tragedy and Prom
Ch. 44- Love Shack
•NEW STORY•

Ch. 12 - Romeo and Juliet

122K 4.3K 2.2K
Od xxblagitxx

yo I usually never say these types of things, but if you guys could not ONLY comment "update" I'd appreciate it. I like reading comments on my story, not ones that rush me. I really love writing this story, but I lose motivation when I see things like that.

please & thank you

I always loved parties.

Family parties.

The ones where all of your closest friends and family members would come over to celebrate a holiday or a birthday or some sort.

Sometimes, if the celebration is really popping, all the adults will be drunk. It always amused me in some odd way. I think it was really just because I got to see over twenty adults acting like ten year olds.

With the feeling light-hearted and the night seeming forever young, I never had a care in the world. I felt comfortable and welcomed, sharing the night with people who loved me.

But the party Asher invited me to tonight is nothing like the family parties I loved. This party is nowhere near light-hearted, and I just want it to end at this point.

My stomach feels sick as I look around at all of the strange, drunk people. I don't know what they're thinking, what they might do.

Worst part of it all? I lost Asher.

"Hey. Riley, right?"

I turn my head to see one of the people I met at his sister's party, Ari. He has shaggy black hair and a few piercings on his face. His style is really punk rock, just as Asher described them. He smells like beer.

"Hi," I say softly.

He sits down next to me on the smoky-smelling couch. "Where's Asher?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? Isn't that like the purpose of a girlfriend?" he asks jokingly.

I laugh awkwardly. It's not like I want to come off this way, but I know I'm being introverted. I'm just new at this and kind of feel like Asher threw me into a pack of wolves.

"You're a junior, right?"

"Yeah." I nod and avert my eyes from an odd couple in the corner humping each other. "Same as Asher."

"You know, I met Lainey when I was a junior." He takes a sip of his beer. "We would've been voted cutest couple if we hadn't dropped out."

I just smile, not quite knowing if he's actually proud to be a high school dropout.

"I think it's cool that Asher is staying in school." His smile fades a little as he thinks on it. "He's really proving himself."

"Yeah," I agree.

"Don't let him dropout. Can you do that for me?" he asks, a serious look on his face.

I open my mouth, but no words come out. The response was simple, just say yes. But I think my hesitance is directed mainly on the point that Ari is expecting me to be the one to keep Asher in school, as if I'm the influence in his life.

"He respects you," Ari says, practically reading my mind. "You're the thing shaping his life right now."

I raise my eyebrows. "Me?"

"No, the other person sitting on this couch," he chuckles.

Glancing at the empty spot next to me, I realize it was just a joke and begin to laugh with him. "Right."

"I like you, Riley," he says with a nod of his head. "You seem like a nice kid."

"Thanks," I say slightly unsure of myself. "I like you too?"

He laughs. "You're really innocent and cute. It's refreshing to see Asher with someone like that."

"What are his other girlfriends like?"

"He hasn't had that many, but sure there has been a few. The ones I met were nice, but a fake nice. I'm a pretty good judge of character, unlike Lainey."

"Guess that's why you're together." I pause. "That wasn't supposed to be an insult."

He smiles. "I got it, Riley. Well, I'm going to go find my girlfriend. I suggest you try and find your boyfriend."

He stands up from the couch, taking a few steps before spinning around. "And, Riley, remember that Asher isn't perfect.. for the future."

He winks before disappearing in a sea of drunk bodies. I let out a sigh, hating that awkward conversation. It's nothing against Ari, but I'm just not comfortable right now.

I stand up from the couch and decide to take his advice and find Asher. It's not as simple as a task as it sounds. I don't like the crowds here; they're intimidating and quite pushy.

Some girl elbowed me in the eye and didn't even say sorry.

I'm over it.

After several minutes of searching the house, I find Asher outside.

"Hey, thanks for leaving me in there," I mutter, walking behind him and poking his spinal chord.

He spins around, a smile on his face. "Riley, there you are! I thought I lost you forever!"

He hugs me tightly, crushing my face into his chest. I push away in laughter.

"You didn't even look for me, punk."

"Didn't even look for you?" he gapes. "Riles, I almost called the police after I couldn't find you for five minutes."

I note the sarcasm and roll my eyes. The other people in the circle he was standing in start laughing, clearly finding Asher to be some kind of comedian.

"Are you going to introduce us to your girl, Westfield?" one of the boys asks, his hair messy and a cigarette in his hand.

Asher puts an arm around my waist. "This is Riley, my girlfriend."

"Hi," I say, my voice seeming so small.

I look around at the group of people, all similarly dressed to Ari. They had ripped clothes, the girls with barely anything. Most of them look at me in awe, others look at me in disgust.

"She looks like a prude," a girl mutters.

Well, you look like a slut.

Asher doesn't say anything to the girl for her comment, but he grips my waist a little tighter.

"Shut up, Carly. You're jealous because you're not half as hot as Riley," the same boy from before laughs.

Oh.

If I thought Asher's grip couldn't get any tighter before, I was wrong. He's practically squeezing my skin now. "Watch it, Hector."

A taller boy trails his eyes down my body slowly, carelessly. "Yeah, the whole virgin thing she has going on is super sex-"

This boy doesn't get the chance to finish his sentence because Asher's fist is already crashing into his nose.

I cover my mouth with my hand as the loud cracking noise is heard. Asher cooly turns around and grabs my hand, dragging me into the house.

I'm still in a state of shock as we travel past the loud crowd of dancing young adults. He takes us upstairs, and my mind immediately takes me to Sam's orders of never letting this happen.

"That was hot," I blurt when we reach a room, the noise of the partying hushed by the closed-door.

Asher laughs. "He was asking for it."

"Well, thank you for defending me," I say in a sing-song way.

He winks and presses a chaste kiss to my lips. "Just doing my job."

Our hands our interlocked as we just stand in the middle of this random bedroom. I appreciate Asher's good looks in this situation. His messy blond hair, plump lips, blue eyes. In other words, perfection.

Asher isn't perfect.

I think about Ari's words and how he used them as almost a defense for something. Strange, but it has me thinking.

Sometimes I put Asher on this pedestal, as if he's inhuman. It's night like these when he leaves me alone at a strange party and hangs out with his friends that I realize he won't always be perfect.

Asher takes one step forward to connect his lips with mine. I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms behind his neck. His hands rest on my hips, moving up slightly.

It's not like I'd ever admit this to Asher, but I feel dirty kissing in some strangers room. With some weird rock song blaring downstairs, I don't exactly find this situation romantic.

"Hey, idiots, I'm trying to sleep here!" Our heads turn in the direction of the middle-school aged boy sitting in his bed with his arms crossed.

"Sorry, man," Asher apologizes with a small smirk on his face.

"Yeah, just get out." The kid looks at me for a second. "I mean, you can stay."

"In your dreams, kid," Asher mutters and pulls me out of the room.

I laugh. "I feel bad for waking him up."

"Please, he's probably going to have a wet dream from us-"

"Ash!" I gasp, covering his mouth with my hand. "Don't say that!"

Asher chuckles and pushes my hand off his mouth. He squints his eyes and brings his face closer to mine. "Is that a bruise under your eye?"

I bring my hand up to my eye and press on the skin there, a definite bruise present. "Dammit. Stupid girl and her stupid elbow."

"Someone elbowed you in the eye? Were you participating in some boxing or something?"

"No. She just elbowed me and didn't even say sorry. But I'm over it," I mutter. "Not even mad."

He laughs and pecks his lips under my eye. "I'm sorry, Riley. Let's get out of here."

Thank The Lord.

We pass Ari on the way out and he gives me a courteous wave goodbye. I wave back, liking him the best- I think.

The boy Asher punched was in the kitchen with ice on his face. I don't think he was that upset due to the fact he gained a bunch of attention from the barely dressed girls.

I feel a sense of relief when we're outside on our way to the car. I did not enjoy that party at all. It was too hot and too edgy for my liking.

"Did you talk to Ari tonight?" Asher asks, opening the car door for me.

"Yeah. He's cool."

"He's also incredibly straight forward. I hope he didn't say anything to scare you off.."

"No," I assure. "He was cool. I wish I got to talk to Lainey though."

"You will."

"Good." I pause as he starts up the car. "I want to meet your family."

He turns his head to glance at me. "You already have."

"Not your mom," I say quietly.

His grip around the staring wheel tightens. Shoot, I knew I shouldn't have asked him about her.

"Riley," he sighs, "I don't think that'll happen."

"Okay" is all I say.

There's no point of pushing him on this. It's not even like we're that serious yet.

When we pull into my driveway, Asher has a disappointed look on his face. "I don't want to leave you now."

"Then come inside," I say, feeling a bit rebellious.

"Like your dad will let me in the house after midnight."

A mischievous smile comes on my face. "My dad doesn't have to know."

"Riley Green, where is this absurd behavior coming from?"

I roll my eyes. "Shut up. Park your car around the corner and climb through the balcony again. I'll unlock my window."

"Sure thing, Juliet."

"See you in a bit, Romeo," I laugh and hop out of the car.

At the front door, I spin around and wiggle my fingers in a teasing wave. The house is pretty silent, and I guess my parents are already asleep. Wren was at some party, so he won't be an issue.

I tidy up my room a little, embarrassed that my undergarments are scattered across the floor. My heart is pounding in my chest, the thrill of sneaking around getting to me.

Asher's at the balcony in no time. I let him in, giggling as he kisses me first thing. The kiss instantly gets heated. We fall on the bed, Asher on top.

He holds himself up so his whole body doesn't crush me. I try my best to keep up with his skilled kissing abilities, though I know I'm not nearly as good as him.

"Shit, Riley," Asher whispers, pulling back just momentarily to look over my face. "You're so beautiful."

My heart flutters just slightly as he looks at me with passion. We begin kissing again, my head spinning. His hand sneaks up my shirt, and I immediately end the kiss to sit up.

"Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry," he argues, clearing his throat.

"I-I've never had a real boyfriend because I can't consider Zander one and I just am new to this whole thing so-"

"Hey, hey, don't worry," he says to stop me from nervously rambling. "I can wait until you're ready."

I don't want to tell him that I'm not quite sure if I'll ever be ready. Those girls were right in saying I was prude, I guess. I was taught to save sex until marriage and I want to stick to that.

Obviously once Asher and I are more serious and past this whole infatuation stage I'll tell him. But for now I'll just keep it to myself.

"I should go though," he says suddenly.

It's too soon. I know he feels uncomfortable, so I'll just let him go. He kisses me sweetly before heading for the door.

He leaves me with one last piece of advice.

"Ice your eye, princess."

~~

AN:

all they do is kiss kiss kiss no matter what they got kissing on their minds they can never get enough every time Asher steps into the building Riley's lips go on his and they stay there

it's all part of the plan muwahahahaha

•comment•vote•enjoy•

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.4K 198 41
Tired of watching Riverals resident bad boy trample on the hearts of the numerous hopeless females in her school, Emily Jones crafts an elaborate pla...
3.1K 94 24
Riley loves her brother more than anything in the world. They have always been there for each other since they were kids. If playing pranks and makin...
3.6K 157 17
Orion and Riley have a strange friendship. They act like a couple but still consider themselves friends. Orion wants their relationship to move to th...
852 41 21
COMPLETED>>> Asher is a normal teenage boy with teenage boy feelings... for boys Jayden is also a normal teenage boy with teenage boy feelin...