MINI PRINCESS ᰔᩚֶָ֢ BIO

nijislut

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ☁️•°'.she is the joy        and the laughter. Еще

𓏲 ࣪₊♡𓂃

1.5K 47 18
nijislut

They Call Her Peach.
She does have a tendency to be overemotional, despite having a habit to be ditzy, naive and sensitive, leading to her sometimes being regarded as the weakest link, by friends and foes alike. She can be quite prone to tears. However, she can become very independent and aggressive, let alone extremely mad when tempted.
Despite her pouty behavior, she's generally really sweet and almost bubbly. Her love language is physical touch and nicknames.

Important Details.
She has a plushie obsession. Her collection is growing everyday.
♡ She finds happiness in video games and romantic/smut books.
♡ Her music taste varies, she only listens to few English speaking artists and mostly jpop and Kpop.
♡ Gosh she's OBSESSED with slimes. The feeling of it just calms her completely.
♡ She's extremely hyper sexual, but she tries to control it.
♡ Her age is somewhere between 18-21 and she's only 5'2 in height.
♡ Her favorite animals are all of them and she likes every color of the rainbow.
♡ She is a FOODIE, she'll eat whatever is given to her since she normally isn't that picky.
♡ Her guilty pleasure is anything horror related, which comes as a shocker to most but she's completely obsessed with ghost stories and creepy monsters.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

642K 23.1K 200
[FIXED/FAN TRANSLATION] A student who was preparing for the Civil Service examination for 4th year suddenly found himself in an unfamiliar body 3 yea...
HIS QUEEN SHADOW

Фэнтези

1.9M 96.8K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
830K 29K 103
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
The Ruthless Mafia | ✔ Lucifer's Minion

Любовные романы

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...