The Story of the Little Man "...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 小汉子"娶"妻记 Author: Cha Cha Cha (茶查查) Status: 52 Chapters (Completed) Summary: The little man Lu Bai w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

28

1.1K 46 6
By LiannQ

    Being rescued again, Lu Bai was extremely grateful to Shen Changlan, he only felt that Orion was a very good person, and he respected and admired him in his heart.

    So even with that, his eyes looking at Shen Changlan were bright, as if there was light in them, full of reverence.

    Being watched so scorchingly, Shen Changlan looked at Lu Bai helplessly no matter how indifferently he was.

    "What's wrong?" he asked.

    Lu Bai smiled embarrassedly, and said, "Chang Lan, are you hunting around here?" The

    Orion appeared too suddenly just now, so Lu Bai actually wanted to know what was going on. So timely.

    "I heard something wrong before, so I searched for it in the mountains. I haven't arrived here yet. When Rhubarb yelled, I rushed over when I heard it." After

    Shen Changlan explained, seeing Lu Bai's sudden realization, a flash of light flashed across his face. A slight smile.

    "There are wolves in the mountains, you have to tell the village chief when you go back."

    The two walked down the mountain, and Lu Bai remembered that the four wolves had retreated, which was always a hidden danger.

    He heard from the old man in the village that the wolves caused a lot of trouble in the past few years, and he gathered several villages and town officials to kill a lot of them, and then forced them to go deeper into the mountains. The nearest Qingshan Village An Sheng, no wolf will come out at night to harm people.

    "Well, we have to talk about it." Shen Changlan nodded in response to Lu Bai's proposal.

    Thinking of the wolves, Lu Bai felt a little uneasy. He had never encountered such a critical situation.

    And Orion next to him saw that his expression was not very good. In his eyes, Lu Bai was just a small man, not very old, and it was normal for him to be in shock now.

    The road going down the mountain was much easier than going up the mountain, Da Huang trotted forward for a while, the two of them were silent for a while, Lu Bai lowered his head slightly, not knowing what he was thinking, Shen Changlan thought about it, and found something that could divert his attention.

    "You are looking for Matchmaker Wang to talk about marriage?"

    Shen Changlan's expression was natural, his voice was as calm as ever, but when he asked this suddenly, Lu Bai still looked at him blankly.

    "Didn't I see her at your place yesterday?"

    Seeing Lu Bai looking at him, he said again.

    Lu Xiaobai came to his senses, nodded and replied: "Yes, it's not that he's old, brother Da Shunqing's family is talking about a blind date, he sold ginseng two days ago, and now he has money, he wants to find one. "

    As he spoke, he remembered what he said to Matchmaker Wang about big butts yesterday, and his ears suddenly turned red, and he felt uneasy, wondering if Orion heard what he said.

    The thin-skinned little man turned his head to look at Orion. He thought he would see a calm and handsome face, but unexpectedly, Shen Changlan was smiling.

    The thin lips curved in a pleasant arc, which was completely different from the usual calmness and indifference.

    It's one thing to be pleasing to the eye, but this laugh is clearly Orion's laughing at what he said yesterday.

    Lu Bai immediately became ashamed, and even became a little angry. He stopped, his face was completely red, embarrassed and at a loss.

    Shen Changlan followed him and stopped, but the smile on his face did not fade.

    Leaving from Lu Bai's house yesterday, he couldn't help laughing when he turned around, and he didn't stop walking back to the mountain.

    Lu Bai said he wanted one with a big butt.

    The matchmaker in the village had heard Ge Dashun say her surname was Wang before, and with what Lu Bai said to the matchmaker, Shen Changlan quickly guessed the identity of Mrs. Wang, and naturally understood what he meant by the big butt.

    It's normal for a man to marry a wife and have children when he reaches his age. He didn't laugh at Lu Bai because of this, but Lu Bai looked thin in his eyes, and his body can be described as small. I didn't expect him to be quite ambitious?

    Shen Changlan, who rarely slanders others, feels that thinking about Lu Bai like this is not good. As for the so-called "ambition", as a man, he is not making fun of Lu Bai, but he just feels that such words are not something Lu Bai can say.

    Both of them stopped, and when he looked at Lu Xiaobai again, he saw the red-faced and embarrassed little man, forget it, if Lu Bai could think like this, it would be better to call it "motivated".

    It's just that the smile on Shen Changlan's face is really unbearable, his thin lips are slightly curved, and his smile is really pretty tight.

    Lu Bai was grateful to him for saving him, but he also felt ashamed when he heard what he said yesterday.

    After holding back for a long time, the little man who knew for the first time what it means to become angry from embarrassment finally uttered a word.

    "What's so bad about big butts? Don't you like big butts?"

    Shen Changlan couldn't help it when he said this. Enduring it, he clenched a fist to his lips and gave a fake cough to cover it up.

    After Lu Bai finished speaking, he knew that he had made a slip of the tongue. It was very bad to say this, and he was a little bit embarrassed, but it was also obvious that he didn't want to meet the wolves now.

    It's not a problem to stand here, the two started to walk back without speaking, Lu Bai held the ropes on both sides of the bamboo basket, and the heat on his face finally dissipated.

    Turning around, seeing Shen Changlan's eyes and eyebrows showing joy, Lu Bai glanced at him, well, it's actually quite funny.

    Lu Xiaobai sighed softly, just smile, it's okay, his eyes also rolled down.

    But since he had come to this point, there was still a long way to go back, so he asked, "Chang Lan, haven't you thought about getting married?" Turning his head to look at Lu Bai, he saw that

    his expression was serious, and neither did Shen Changlan. Perfunctory, he thought carefully.

    Since returning to Qingshan Village, he has been in contact with Lu Bai the most. Remembering the first time he saw the grown-up Lu Bai, he thought he was a twin, so he took a few extra glances.

    Speaking of which, he has been traveling around in recent years, because of various things, he has very little contact with Miss Shuang'er, and even the few beautiful girls he has been in contact with are all sent by others, so he has no contact with her at all. interest.

    Thinking about it this way, Lu Bai was still the first "Shuang'er" he had looked at a few more times, of course this was when he didn't realize that he was a man.

    As for the other girls Shuang'er in Qingshan Village and Linxi Town, there were indeed some very good-looking ones, he thought back, but there was still no one he wanted to marry.

    "Not yet." Shen Changlan answered honestly.

    Lu Bai saw his thoughts just now, and knew that he said it after thinking about it. Anyway, the two of them were just chatting, so he suggested: "If you really want to find one, you can go to Granny Wang. The matchmaker must know where to find one." Girls who are old enough."

    Shen Changlan nodded at Lu Xiaobai's proposal: "Well, if I really want to marry a wife, I'll go to a matchmaker."

    Lu Bai just suggested that it doesn't matter if Orion does it or not, he will give you a suggestion. Wake up, as long as Shen Changlan can take care of himself.

    The first thing they did after returning to the village was to go to the village chief's house and tell them about the wolf running out.

    It was a big deal for wolves to run out of the mountains, threatening the lives of the people in the village, so even the village head, who was usually loving and kind, took it very seriously, and it was broad daylight, and the wolves ran out.

    The village head led people to beat the gong to gather people in the village, because he heard from Lu Bai that the Orion had shot two wolves to death, so he also kindly asked Shen Changlan to go up the mountain together.

    Shen Changlan naturally nodded in agreement.

    Although there were only four wolves, if they were just pioneers, it would be a disaster if they underestimated the enemy and were taken advantage of. So they not only called the people from Qingshan Village, but also called other nearby villages, and even wanted to notify the town yamen. But alarming the government is a big deal in the eyes of the peasants, so they stopped thinking about it for the time being.

    Because it's hot, people can't open their eyes when they go out in the sun, and the work in the fields is not tense now, so many people are resting at home to cool off, and it's pretty quick to find people. Those young people heard that there are several villages They were going to fight wolves in the mountains, so they brought their fellows with them.

    After finding a lot of young and middle-aged men to gather at the entrance of the village, those with dogs led the dogs, and seventy or eighty men went up the mountain in a mighty manner. The dogs kept barking, and those who didn't know thought something happened.

    Lu Bai didn't rest long after he came back. It can be said that he was the first to encounter wolves, so he and Shen Changlan walked ahead. Big Hui and rhubarb were brought along. Big Hui had never encountered such a big battle before, and it screamed excitedly. .

    The elders in the village hated wolves extremely. When wolves were plentiful in the past, several nearby villages were harmed. When the wolves were the worst, they not only ate livestock, but also killed and ate many people. In the mountains, it was really miserable. People who had seen that scene naturally didn't have any good feelings for wolves.

    When the group reached the place where Lu Bai met the wolf, the corpses of the two wolves were still there, but they were bitten by something and dragged out.

    The people in the village saw that there were really wolves, and they became noisy. It was the village chief who stopped them loudly, and discussed with the village chiefs of the other two villages and people who could talk. The hunters and experienced veterans lead the way to find the traces of wolves, and the people behind follow quietly. If they find them, they will bring them to the litter. There are a lot of seventy or eighty people. Drive into the deeper mountains.

    Although Lu Bai has experience in collecting herbs in the mountains, he is still young, and it is not yet his turn to take the lead. Seeing that Shen Changlan is leaving, he asks Orion to lead the rhubarb. He has a good nose, and maybe he can smell the wolf .

    Dahui was too noisy, so he didn't let him follow, knowing the importance of beating wolves, so the voices of the men behind were much quieter. Lu Bai led Dahui, Ge Dashun and Li Shan to walk together.

    It wasn't until midnight that the women, children and the left-behind men in Qingshan Village saw the light of the torches on the hillside.

    Dozens of men were talking and laughing as they walked, and there was quite a lot of movement. The pack of wolves and the cubs with tusks were all wiped out by them, and there was a big battle. After all the things in the mountains were frightened, they would definitely not Then act rashly and run to the front mountain.

    As for the arrangement of patrolling the mountain in the future, and withdrawing the manpower after it is completely safe, that is what the village chief will arrange tomorrow.

    After running in the mountains for a day, they reached the deep forest where they had rarely set foot before. Not only were there many mosquitoes, but bones could still be seen on the ground from time to time.

    The group of wolves were killed, Shen Changlan contributed a lot, he was very good at arrows, half of them were shot to death by him, but he was still indifferent, he didn't show any strangeness towards other people's curiosity, and he just chatted with anyone who talked to him, If there was no one else, they walked back together with Lu Bai and the others.

    Shen Changlan lived on the mountain, so he went back just now. Lu Bai led the big gray and big yellow to the house, and untied them both. It's midnight, and it's time to go to bed.

    But after running in the mountains for so long, his body was dirty and sweaty. It was so hot that his body was very sticky.

    After thinking about it, he went to the kitchen to boil a pot of water, but when he sat down to add firewood, he felt very tired. Although the pot was not turned on, he tried it with his hands, and the water was lukewarm.

    After a day of exhaustion, and it was so hot, Lu Bai didn't burn anymore, and took a shower with the lukewarm water. His hair was not easy to dry in the middle of the night, so he didn't wash it.

    When half a basin of water was poured down from the neck and shoulders to rinse, the water was already cold, but it was very pleasant to flush like this, even when the wind blew it was still a little cold when I came out of the small cubicle.

    Once the courtyard door was closed, there was no one else, and the lights were not turned on in the middle of the night, so Lu Xiaobai couldn't see anything clearly. Lu Xiaobai covered the important parts with his clothes, and ran into the room naked from the cubicle.

    When he dried himself up and lay down, he felt a little cold, and pulled the thin quilt that was stacked next to him to cover him.

    After finishing all this work, his eyelids were twitching, so he fell asleep comfortably. Before falling asleep, he still thought vaguely that he had to wash his hair tomorrow. After running for a day, he went to that kind of very old forest. Dirty.

    I thought that I would sleep soundly after being tired, but Lu Bai didn't feel very well in the middle of the night. It was cold and hot, and his mind was dizzy. half the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
191K 377 19
Just a horny girl
18K 548 148
Title: The God of Death/The Wife of the Army Against the Heaven Author: Yan Ruo Youya/顏若優雅 Category: Danmei novels Status: 548 chapter (Finished) In...
382K 12.6K 164
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...