ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

De Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... Mai multe

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

17

469 42 9
De Tlovesfood

I was going to a party filled with quidditch players and their dates.

Yep.

Because maybe Griffindor won the match and I lost the deal.

Yeah, that's that.

I'm not proud of it but still, the deal was fun.

Jennie grins at me as I meet her down the stairs. She eyes my black off-shoulder dress which reached my mid-thigh.
"You look absolutely gorgeous."

"And you look hot," I remark at her black bodycon dress covering her curves while a slit shows her toned leg.

"Uhu, we both look hot as fuck."

Her comment made me chuckle and we made our way to the hall where the party was going to be organized.

Lisa and Rosé were already there since Lisa's team was celebrating and she needed a companion to be with her.

You guys would be wondering how I ended up going there. Well, the answer is. I'm going to the party as Silas's date. Yes, he asked me to be his date for my lost attempted deal with him. Maybe it was my idiotic attempt to be cool and accept his deal but the idea of a party seemed pretty good.

Jennie and Yoongi were each other's date for today while the other boys were tagging along as Quidditch players. They knew I was attending but what they didn't know was- I was attending as someone's date for the night.

"You're going to be a big shocker for everyone at the party tonight," Jennie states holding her dress as it was long.

"Well, I did shock myself and ended up here. It's going to be okay I guess." I mutter.

"You sure about that?"

Thinking about Elite's reaction?

No

I shrug and jennie sighs. She holds me stop before we enter the hall, "No overthinking, just enjoying?" she asks.

I stare at her then nod smiling.

Enjoy the night, that's it.

Bringing the cup to my lips, the bitter alcoholic taste tingles on my tongue as I gobble down the remaining content.

"I think we should go in," Jennie says loudly due to the loud music.

"I guess so, I needed a refill anyways," Skimming my hair away from my face as I make my way through the crowd with Jennie, heading to where the bar was situated in.

Hogwarts may be old but the new changes of adding party halls with limited age drinking were one of their new good elements I liked.

Music blasts through the hall and cheers come from the beer pong tables. Pushing past the last of the crowd, We make our way to the counter where all the drinks sit.

At first, we didn't notice why the area was not crowded but soon it was clear that the elites were there.

I smile at Rm and Hobi who nod lifting their hands and saying hi.

"Hey guys," Jimin smiles and comes to hug me while Jennie walks to Yoongi as he gives her a small peck. Cute.

"Why are you guys, late?" Lisa says as Rosé brings two shots to us. I smirked at her words looking at Jennie while her eyes widen.

"Because Jennie couldn't find a-" Jennie's hand shot up on my mouth, stopping me from telling her secret. Ahem ahem.

She chuckles nervously, "I wore the wrong pair of heels," Yeah right. wRoNg PaIr Of HeElS.

"Yeah, exactly," I mutter glancing at Jennie and giving her a teasing smile.

Jin and Jungkook's eyes shot up as they knew, we were lying.

Well, guess they will never know.

Maybe I'll tell you all later.

"Okay, enough about that, where's my brother?" Jennie asks and my eyes wander around but he was not in the sight.

"Hyung had to leave last minute to change since lillow or pillow, whatever her name is, accidentally spilled her drink on him," Jungkook says while shrugging.

Pillow gang at its business again, I see.

"Idiots run for idiots, cheers," Jennie mutters and the girls chuckle.

Clinking our shots together, the 4 of us take a shot.

The crowd went crazy as another song came in.

"Should we dance?" Rosé mumbles.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before nodding and making our way to the dance floor.

I followed the girls not knowing where we were directing. So by that, you can imagine how I ended up crashing into a hard-ass body.

Yup.

"I'm so sorry."

"Shit."

we both spoke at the same time.

Out of every human in the world, I crashed into the person I'm least favorite of.

My hands were on his chest and his hands were on my arms. Yes, it's not a romantic movie scene where the hero and heroine are almost head to head bending in a position where the heroine is almost hanging onto him. So stop imagining it.

But still, our eyes met and I was numb.

Maybe I still cared about him or maybe it was the guilt that kept swelling inside my mind and held me going to him while we were far apart from one's existence.

His grip around my arms loosens when Silas came into our view. I quickly pushed myself back and stared awkwardly at the two boys in front of me.

One was grinning and another one was glaring. God. what a perfect combo.

"Hey, Jisoo. Hey Taehyung." Silas greeted us. I smiled and before I could greet him back, V walks away.

Here goes his egoistic ass.

Silas gaped at him confused, "Did he wake up on the wrong side of his bed?"

"When does he not?" I mutter sighing and glancing back at Silas. He raised his eyebrows and I shrugged.

"Anyways, my date looks absolutely gorgeous." He smiles looking at me.

I smiled nonetheless, "You don't look bad yourself,"

"Come on, not even a simple compliment? Sucks to be that." he sighs dramatically.

I laughed, "Your outfit looks cool."

He rolled his eyes at my words.

A new song comes on Lisa pops out of nowhere, "We need to dance, right now!"

"But—"

I quickly give Silas an apologetic glance as Lisa pulls the three of us onto the floor joining the rest of the crowd dancing and barging into the middle. I laughed while Jennie grabbed my waist and pulled me to dance. We moved our bodies along with the people around us singing the song loudly when the chorus appeared.

Yoongi appears behind Jennie, wrapping his hands around her waist as they danced together. From the corner of my eye, I could see the other elites approaching girls around. I randomly pushed Jimin to bump into Rosé and trust me, it was the best decision of the night.

Lisa grinned at me dancing with me. She grinds making me laugh and holds my hands before looking behind me and moving to the other side. I turn back to see Silas as he smiles.

"Wanna dance?" he shouts due to the loud music. I'm already dancing dummy.

I nod and he starts moving along with the music.

Maybe, it wasn't my best decision to show up at the party again.

I could've stayed in my room.

But then again, I wouldn't know if Jisoo was Silas's date for tonight.

Date. Huh.

Yes date, shut up drunk Taehyung.

I took another shot glancing at the dance floor. Even though Jimin insisted to me a million times to go dancing with them but I said no. Who wouldn't when you don't know how to dance and you freaking don't have a partner for Salazar's sake?

I glanced at Jisoo smiling at Silas while Silas twirled her and danced cheerfully.

She looked happy.

I could never make her happy.

Damn, she looked fucking pretty.

I could never have her.

I took another shot and called the bartender, "5 more shots please,"

The bartender gazed at me as if I were a psycho heartbroken boy.

Well, you are.

Stfu.

He prepared my shots and I gulped them finishing one after the other. "Slow down lover boy," Rm Hyung came by my side.

I glanced at him with a confused gaze, "Why aren't you dancing?"

"I could ask you the same thing," he smirked and took my last shot, gulping it in one go.

I glared at him. "That was my drink," I scoff.

"So what?" he chuckled and took a seat beside me. I ignored him and asked again, "why are you here?"

"why are you here?" he asked back.

Not again.

Irritated I stood up from my chair, "I'm done with you,"

"Where are you going?" he asks as he sees me walking away from the bar.

"Away from you," I speak as I hear him chuckle before walking out of the hall and making my way to the washroom.

Before I could go into the washroom I was pulled into another room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She hissed turning to face me.

Why the hell she's so pretty?

Stfu.

I stared at the pink walls, "This is a girls' washroom," I pointed out.

"I don't care, why are you here?" she asked again leaning closer, her cheeks were pink and her eyes were gloomy. Yup, definitely drunk.

"You know there's a thing called nature's call?" I shifted closer.

She gave me a look, "You're not funny,"

"I wasn't aware, I was supposed to be," I answer with a smirk.

I don't know how to explain her next action but she slapped me.

She slapped me, for Salazar's sake!

"Oww," I held my cheek, "What the fuck."

"That's for being a coward for years," she mutters as a hiccup escapes her mouth.

I remove my hand, "A little warning would've been nice."

"You deserved it and where's the fun in that?" she shrugged leaning against the sink.

I rolled my eyes at her, I cannot stop smiling, even my good acting skills of ignoring her are failing now. I wish I wasn't drunk.

"Where's Silas?" I turn around opening the water tap beside Jisoo.

I washed my hands and waited before I felt a weight on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Jisoo's hair. Her head was on my shoulder.

"Jisoo" I called her.

No answer.

"Jisoo," I called her again.

Again, no answer.

I threw the tissue aside and turned completely to see Jisoo but her body slipped and she fell in my arms. Her eyes closed and the low sniffing voice of slumber. She was asleep.

I sighed looking at her. Slipping her hair and tucking them behind her ear. Why J, why do you keep doing this to me? Why? When you know I can't be my past self again.

This has to be stopped.

"Tae," a familiar voice of Hobi hyung called. "I've been looking for you everywhere—" he cut himself off mid sentenced and realized what and where I've been doing. "Did you just come out of the girl's washroom with Jisoo by your side?"

I sighed and nodded at Jisoo, "This crazy dragged me."

"Ohkay..." he says confused, "but why is she unconscious?"

"she passed out on alcohol," I explained and glanced back at him, "should I take her to the hospital?"

Hobi hyung's eyes widen, "No, we've been visiting the hospital way too often I don't think it's a good idea and also you can't leave her in her dorm." he adds. "Why don't you ask Hagrid?"

Yeah, he could do something.

"Yeah, I think so." I nod and Hobi hyung smiles.

"You take her to him, I'll tell the elites to not worry about you two," he says patting my free shoulder and walking back to the hall. I glanced back at Jisoo and signed. Let's get you to a safer place.

About 15 minutes later, here I'm carrying Jisoo on my back to Hagrid's hut. Well, Hagrid simply gave me his house keys when I reached him and did nothing other than controlling the DJ of the party. Dj Hagrid is wild.

I entered the house, bending a little to make sure Jisoo's head doesn't hit the door ceiling. I closed the door with my foot, putting the lights on, I gently placed Jisoo in Hagrid's bed and then tucked her.

While reaching for the pillow, Jisoo's hand caught mine, I glanced at her seeing her eyes partly open. She moves her lips to say, "Why are you doing this?"

"What?"

"Why are you taking care of me?" she speaks again.

I don't speak this time.

"I thought you wanted me gone?" she says again.

"I don't want you dead or gone either," I speak truthfully, the alcohol working on me.

"It doesn't matter," she smiles and turns around in the other direction.

It matters.

I wanted to say it out loud.

I don't hate you.

I wanted to say it out loud.

Yes, I was jealous.

I wanted to say it out loud.

Maybe you should stay away from him.

I wanted to say it out loud.

I want you to be mine.

I wanted to say it out loud.

But I couldn't.

*•*•*•*•*

Spoiler- "Mr. Kim Taehyung, Headmaster Psy wants to meet you,"

Update!

Hope the chapter wasn't too bad?

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

10.1K 646 31
โ“„โ“โ“–โ“žโ“˜โ“โ“– ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š,๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
37.8K 1.4K 19
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 45.2K 53
โThat's good. My heart belongs to Rosรฉ anyway.โž
184K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...