🌟ᔕTᗩᖇ᭙ꪮꪶᠻ💫―𝗣𝗜𝗕𝗧𝗟𝗪𝙭𝗠...

By QueenxOfxRats

╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ🌠 "𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡! 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒!" "𝑀𝑢𝑒𝑟�... More

‼️𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎‼️
✧˖*°࿐𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼 *✧
☾...𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬...☾
☾ 𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓... ☾
𝟙... 𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗
𝟚... 𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌...
𝟛...𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌?
𝟜...𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝟝...𝕬𝖓 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓

𝟞... 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙

3.4K 144 55
By QueenxOfxRats

✦━━━━━⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━━✦

𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒, 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃!

𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝑒, 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇

𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃!

✦━━━━━・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ━━━━━✦

   𝕭𝖞 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖞, going through the canyons and over the hills.

   You've made sure they were going the right way with your vision because it seemed that the two cats—Puss and Kitty always fight over the map. 

   Perrito munches on a sandwich beside you.

'Where did he get that sandwich?'

"Where did you get that?"

   Perrito looks up at you while he was chewing on his sandwich. He swallows his meal so he can talk to you.

"I found it in this wagon! I think it's a tuna sandwich."

"Tuna? I never had that before..."

"Really? It's good if it's good. It can get stinky reeall fast."

   You nodded. How come Death never gave you tuna? Maybe he hates the smell of it. Well you know now you don't like the smell by your nose scrunching up.

   You faced away to look around. With wonder like a puppy as it's been a while since you've been in the outside world.

"There's not much to see lobo."

   Your ears heard Kitty. She sat down with the map still in her grasp. She looked rather annoyed.

"I know but it's been a long time since I've last been outside."

"How long is that?"

".... I lost count over the years."

   You mumbled, sounding saddened when you said that.

   Both Kitty and Puss kinda straighten up with confusion.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's been years. My amor doesn't let me out much because he said about bad people wanting to hurt me. I don't think it's true though.... Isn't?"

   You glanced behind you. To see reactions from the two cats.

   They were both shock about your own love keeping you isolated away from society, Kittys face was with a worried look for she thinks that explains why you're so confused about everything around. Puss was in disbelief, distraught, shock how someone is actually crazy to keep another hidden.

"Wow lobo. I mean he or whoever is not wrong, there are bad people."

"Oh. I was hoping for a no so I can't show him I can go out."

   You pout. Kitty and Puss both felt some sorrow for you, until they see you perk up. They did too.

   Up ahead was dark clouds that put shadows on the land, and a wilted forest of a kind that was all bundle. How spooky it looked like dark shadow beasts claws reaching out for anything...

   You felt a tingling feeling, the feeling of the stars powers drawing you in. It's power was yelling for you—you can hear the small whispers of the star, making you feel on step closer to finding a way home.

BOOM!

   You flinched at the thunder! 

   Your ears tucked more down under your hood as you frantically look around. Another boom was heard and you look up at the flashing lights of the lightening.

   Perrito stopped the wagon and you all get off. Puss and Kitty walk up from you guys—you and perrito.

"Yelp this is my destination."

"Wait the Dark Forest?"

"Yes, I'm here for what you guys are here for too probably. But don't worry I don't want a wish... I just want to see the star myself."

   You caught yourself from getting attacked by Kitty, she puts her sword away and gets out.

   Both Puss and Kitty were holding the map at the ends, you all look at the entrance of the Dark forest with mixed reactions.

   Kitty was determined with her sharp mind like her sword, Puss looked anxious mixed, Perrito looked scared too along with your black face.

"This must be the Dark forest."

   Puss said, he gazed more at the dark entrance and you all proceed to walk there. In the cave you go it was rather odd.

   There was a portal full of darkness with edges that glowed, while you observed it Puss held a stick and pokes it then puts his full arm in it. He pulls away to see his arm was gone!?

"Oh my god!"

   Puss panics with wide eyes to see his arm gone with a small glow at the cut of it. Your eyes widens at it then you slowly felt the rush of panicking.

"It's gone!–" Pusses arm reappears "–It's back! Ay, qué miedo."

"It seems the stars power isn't harmful."

   Your eyes softening at the power your fur felt. Inhaling a scent you smelled fresh flowers and the air filled with the stars magic again.

"Nothing to worry about, hehehe."

   Puss laughs to himself with relief.

"We step through this one."

   Puss ordered. You nodded and get ready beside them all. 

"Ready?"

   You all get into stance to prepare for this wild start of a journey. Your eyes narrows at the portal.

"One, two– after you!"

"Wait what?—AAA–!"

   Puss used his boot to push Perrito.

   You gasped. Your eyes widening at the action as you grew now more worried again, you looked a little more forward for any sign of Perrito.

   His small scream sounded distorted as it faints away more every second.

"Dog? Still alive?"

"Let's go find out!"

   Kitty grabs you and Puss hands and dragged you forward. You let out a small eep of surprise.

"Wait!"

   Running forward into the portal you almost tripped.

   Then that's where everything feels weird.

   You screamed along with your fellow companions, your voices becoming distorted by the energy around you guys as the bright colors hurt your eyes.

   While falling you felt the rough pull of your cloak slowly coming off, and bits of your fur were fading away, where small specks of bright light blooms from. 

'Oh no.'

   You shut your eyes in a panic and transformed into your normal self— a flame with a star inside of it, to avoid your forms fur going away as the skin/fur protects your inner star core. If it's revealed you'll be vulnerable as your core will be easy to shatter if damaged. 

   Continuing falling you blazed more down. Then crashed into a bright tree.

   While you fell from the branches (with a few yipes and whines) you fall to the ground back into your wolf form.

   Your cloak drops slowly on your body. 

   You quickly sit up to look at yourself, small pieces of your fur slowly grows back when the white glows making you groan.

   You eat twitched hearing a still yell, so you look to see Puss was on the ground still screaming and throwing his arms everywhere pathetically.

   You walk towards them and stood by Kitty and Perrito with a tiled head. 

   He stilled screamed but then he opens his eyes to see he was on the ground.... 

"Uhm..."

   Kitty shakes her head. You tilt your head back and sighed at him.

   After all that Puss finally sits up to see the beauty of Dark forest...

"Whoa."

"Wow."

   Everyone now started to gape at the forest. In your head you applauded at your fellow stars work. Such a colorful place you've ever seen!

"For a Dark Forest this place is pretty colorful."

"Yeah. This star does know how to bring life."

   You smiled fondly at the place. 

"I wish I had my qūinceañera here."

   Kitty walks around with the map. 

"The Wishing Star is in here somewhere. Kitty, may I please see the map?"

"No."

   You stifled a chuckle at her blank answer.

"Seriously! You won't let me hold it for even one minute!?"

"Nope. Not even for one second."

   She pushes his pointing hand paw back with hers, you tilt her head at her smirking cause you've never seen an interaction like this before with couples. Well, at least you think they're a couple by how they tease each other.

   There are times Death teased you. There was a time he jumped to you like a happy dog in surprise and you bursted into a flame. Every month he would remind you the day you turned into your cutesy flame he calls it.

   You were spaced out in thought and not paying attention behind you—which was a cute eye competition. And that flowers were growing underneath your feet.

   You felt a rapid tug on your cloak and you look down to see Perrito.

"Y/n look, look, look at those eyes! So big and so cute!"

   You look to see Kitty and Pusses eyes were big with highlights of white. Suddenly you felt your fur puffing up with the cuteness, your tail slowly wagging as you look at the adorable kitties.

"What the,... W-What are they doing?"

"It's all, soo–CUUTTTEEE!!"

   Perrito started gawking at them, while you were confused but also in awe of their cuteness. 

"CUTENESS OVERLOOOOAAD!"

   Perrito plops down on the grass. You sweat drop.

"Can we look at the map now?"

   Kitty moves Perrito with her leg, rolling him over. 

   You peak behind Kitty and Puss—still dumbly not knowing about the flower growing underneath your feet.

   The cats roll the map open.

"Follow this enchanted chart, it knows your path and knows your heart."

   At the bottom of the map shows all you guys but for some reason your picture showed a star... Puss and Kitty noticed it and became confused about it but thought of it as something, like a malfunction.

"Is that us?"

   He touches the map. It glowed underneath his paw, his little icon glowing too as the map draws out.

   You watched to see Pusses eyes turned into stars, then the map unleashes its power to the landscape. Shaping of what's in ones heart.

   The landscape splits up and the rumble making the trees fly up and go back down to turn into a hot, fiery place. The lake as lave and the ground burned into ashes!

"It says we must go through the Valley of Incineration, over Undertaker Ridge, through the Cabe of Lost Souls!? REALLY?"

   Puss exclaims with an unpleasant reaction of anger. Kitty places her paw on his face and pushes him aside.

"Let me take a look."

   She touches the map too. It glows underneath her paws and structures the landscape again.

   It changed from red lave to green acid, green smog/smoke risen from the ground and the trees crept like dark monsters. 

   You blinked blankly at these cats hearts. You never knew how dark ones heart can be, that made you wonder about your own soul.... If you even had one. 

"What? Swamp of Infinite Sorrows? Mountains of Misery? The Abyss of Enteral Loneliness! There's something wrong with this map!"

"I guess there is a different terrible path for everyone."

"Hmm, can I try?"

   Kitty just shrugs her shoulders while you touch the map, her icon moves away and was replaced by yours—the star one.

   Instead of your eyes turning into stars the star symbol on your head glows and your fur flares up, your eyes widens at the overwhelming power you felt, your shoulders hinges up as you felt the star grasping and tugging on your star soul. 

   You didn't the know the others reactions were wide eyes and worriedness. As they the map hasn't done this to them yet!

   Once it was done collecting what your soul is, the glowing stops and you felt exhausted. Huffing with a gapped mouth as you watched the landscape change.

   The green and ickiness changes, the sky turns dark and the land rumbles again. When it all came down the trees leaves glowed white, some of its petals floats up to the sky around, as for the stream it was a nice glowed blue.

   Everyone was now in awe of your landscape, so were you! 

   You gazed down at the map to read the locations

(The places! Sorry if it's crappy and too dark lol)

"The stream of emptiness, trail of star souls, the Forest of fears, and then the Lovers Death cave?.... That doesn't sound, nice?"

   You wince and back up. Puss and Kitty both look at the map and read the names, even questioning a few but yeah the last two don't sound nice.

"I was right. Everyone has a difference terrible path."

   Puss stated. Your ears kinda went down as you never thought in your life something terrible has happened... You were happy living with Death so why does the last two locations feel targeted to you?...

"It's almost like the forest doesn't want anyone to make a wish."

   Kitty states too.

"Well, I don't even have a wish but can I try?"

   Perrito walks up to the map, then he places his paw on it. Like the others it glows and his eyes turns into stars.

   Then all of your dark and bright trees turns into bright colors! The trees were pink and the hills were covered in flowers, even a rainbow goes over them! 

"Oh mine says... We skip through the Pocket Full of Posies,–"

"What?"

"–Then drift down the River of Relaxation that sounds fun!"

   You stare at Perrito who you can tell has a good soul. Your small frown turned into a smile, knowing that there are people with pure souls. 

"No fair why does he get the good one?"

"Maybe because his soul is pure good."

"Wander the Fields of Quick and Easy Solutions and arrive at the star! Oh wow! That sounds wonderful!–Oh, but no. This is your quest, I don't want to impose."

   Both Kitty and Puss picks him up by the sweater and lift him towards the map.

"You hold the map."

"Really?"

   While Perrito was happy you can see the scowl on Kitty's face as she goes up to him.

"But don't you cross me or your name will be Perro Muerto."

".... Okey dokey!"

   Perrito answers happily. You overall didn't understand it too but happy he gets a name though!

   At the bottom of the map starts to change slightly. Then one new icon pops up.

"Wait... Is that–?"

   You and Puss turn around to see a portal open and new screams come down. It was three bears and one girl.

"It's raining beats, time to go."

   Puss quickly gets up and all hurry away.... Until you tripped again.

   They heard your sudden whine and turn around to see your ankle stuck in vine wraps of flowers. You tug away from the flowers and get up but then every step you took more flowers bloom.

"Oh no... Oh no, oh no, oh no!"

   You panicked underneath your breath. You tried to step away more but more flowers grow. 

   The trio all look at you confused till you sneezed and the flowers wrap around you more.

"What's going on lobo!?"

"I-I don't know. Oh gosh it must be the stars power here..."

   Actually it's yours. Since you've entered a new place with new magic just as old as you, your powers have reactivated again, back outside you controlled your powers which took YEARS to stable. Now it all came back and decides to mess around with you.

   Right now Puss and Kitty slice off the vines and tried to guide you carefully.

"Okay this step–nope, nope that one."

"Try skipping."

   You skipped and panicked when flowers bloomed taller.

   You tried running but tall hays of grass grows and then started to grow forward when you fell. 

   You were panting and lean against a tree,..... It grew a branch and hits you.

   You fell to the ground, letting the flowers this time grow around your body. Perrito walks to you with worry.

"Are you okay?"

"No, no I'm stressing out."

"It's okay lobo, I'm sure soon it'll stop. Okay?"

   You nodded. Your fluffed chest rises up and down fast, but slowly it slows, from heaving breathing to softness. You breathed slowly and steadily, focusing on your own power core... 

   The flowers around slowly lower down.

"See it stopped."

   You sat up and took a step to see if it worked.

   It did!

   You exhale heavily with relief.

"Okay let's go before Goldi and her bears catch up!"

"Okay!.... Who's that."

   Puss groans while Kitty chuckles. He gets ready to explain A LOT. 

Lmao already working on the next chapter 

☆⌒(≧▽​° )

Let's see how Puss reacts to Y/n (you) describe your so called 'lover' nehehehheh

How you felt when the flowers kept blooming around you.

To explain since you are a star and have star powers you can bring things life! (Hint things not people)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 349 27
The two schemers, Slicker then thieves, Though they are ones, Legends who need no other person or cat, They face their greatest fear and foe. Death h...
801 95 27
**TRIGGER WARNING** "Someone tell me why I just wanna see the stars with you." 2015 I'm sorry. This probably came as a shock to you. But if you reall...
6.2K 167 18
(Post Sonic Frontiers) Sonic now on his own after his friends go out on their own adventures, decides to figure out what to do with the chaos emerald...
172K 6.9K 71
**READ CAT & HER FIRST LOVE BEFORE READING THIS** Catherine: They say that true love is selfless, that it's always prepared to sacrifice one's own h...