Tensura: One-shots and Storie...

De The_Inferior

Based on the title, this is a fanfic where it will only be filled with short stories from my imagination. For... Mais

(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon
(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part2)
(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part3)
(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man
(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man (part2)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part2)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part3)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part5)
(Story#3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part2)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part3)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part4)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part5)
(One-shot#1): Temporal Freedom
(Special story#1): My Delinquent (part1)
(Special story#2): Messiah's Love(part1 revised)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part6)

(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part4)

1.1K 47 12
De The_Inferior

My name is Kagali. I am a princess of this Ultra-Magic elven kingdom and the only daughter of the king of this kingdom....which is my father...

Lately he has been behaving very strangely and differently than usual. And over time, his strange behavior became more and more apparent with a sudden arrogant appearance out of nowhere, as if he was no longer the kind and humble father I knew but...

Someone else...someone else who looked like my father.

It all started one night, where I just wanted to fall asleep but failed because suddenly I heard my father's voice screaming like "Get out of my head!" and "Aarrgh! I said get out!" like that, in the throne room.

I then hurried to the throne room and only found my father sitting on his throne as if nothing happened. His face was not visible because it was hidden by the shadows of the night, he sat while resting his face on his fists.

But for some reason, I can feel his gaze like a predator that has found its prey and a very different and terrifying vibe even in the dark.

"F-father, are you all right? I kind of heard your scream earlier. So I just want to check it out."

I stuttered a bit as I came closer to him.

As I came closer to him, he then said.

"Oh? So you're the daughter of this damn stubborn elf, huh?"

Hearing that I was very surprised and my eyes widened. And suddenly, this throne room was stormed by four guards who are actually my subordinates.

"F-father, what is going on?"

I was surprised by what happened and really hoped that my father could explain it quickly. However, I regretted it in the end because what came out of my father--no that person's mouth really made me bitter and didn't believe in reality.

"Seize her and lock her up in the dungeon!"

He ordered in a harsh tone and finally got up from his throne and revealed his face which had been hiding behind the shadows. And from there, I could clearly see his eyes and gaze very different from my real father. A very arrogant and greedy look as if I was a new toy for him.

The four guards then quickly came closer and grabbed my shoulders hard and violently to prevent me from escaping.

"Flint! What are you all doing?! Get your hands off me!"

I yelled the name of my subordinate Flint, who was the leader of these four, while trying to loosen their grip on my shoulder.

The four of them are one of my elf subordinates who are very loyal to me but I was surprised and wondered why? Why did my loyal and trusted subordinate grab hold of me like a criminal and follow that person's orders? He, who is the imposter of the real king.

I then quickly looked Flint straight in the eye. And it surprised me again, when I looked into his eyes I only saw withering and empty. In fact, the faces of the four of them were very pale and emotionless like puppets.

By accident, my analysis skills were activated and detected...there were some traces of unknown ancient magic that were identified as mind dominance over them. They are completely nothing but puppets.

And I will ask that to the perpetrator who is staring at me sadistically, who is on the throne that should belong to my real father.

"Who are you? And what have you done to my father and my subordinates, huh?!"

I asked, looking straight into his eyes.

Hearing my question, he smiled and came closer to me who was still being held by my subordinates whose minds had been controlled by him.

"Well, as a token of my mercy, I'll answer your last questions before you can't see the sun again...hahaha!"

He answered while bending down and ending his sentence with a chuckle.

"My name is Jahil and I am the new king here."

Two answers through his whisper that entered my ear made me speechless.

He who is called Jahil then raised my head by using his index finger to raise my chin.

"Don't worry... I will take care of your father's body and this kingdom at once. Also, I'll take care of you so I can experiment on your body, so don't worry, my lovely princess~?"

Hearing that made my hair stand up and shiver in fear, also in disgust because he imitated my father's voice and the way my real father used to call me when I'm still a child.

'Also, di-did he just say he wanted to do experiments on my body?'

Judging from the way he said it, the possibility that he really meant it was really high... thinking like that really made me even more afraid.

Unfortunately, my entire body did not want to move because of fear and I ended up unable to move like a rigid statue.

"Hmpf.. now take her away from my face!"

He commanded as he pointed his finger arrogantly at the door.

I was then taken away by my own loyal subordinates.

And that's how I ended up in this dark and filthy dungeon cell under the castle.

Every time I almost managed and couldn't escape from the prison cell, they would always beat me and sometimes they wouldn't give me food or drink as punishment....

I feel tormented and miserable with what happened. Every night I would pray and hope that this was just a nightmare but I was too naïve to hope for that.

I gave up to escape after they striped out all my powers including my skills while I was sleeping, making me too weak to move.

'I don't know what to do anymore....it's cold here...father help me... anyone please..help me'

I thought before I wanted to fall asleep in this cold cell.

However, it failed when I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Ple-please... please n-n-no more... please forgive m-me... I won't do it ag-again...."

I plead as I quickly hug my leg in fear.

'What have I ever done to deserve this misery?'

I had time to think so with great regret as I shivered without realizing it.

Suddenly, I heard the lock of my gate cell door being opened or rather being forcibly broken. After that, the sound of footsteps coming closer to me.

"Pl-please..! I promise I won't d-do it a-again! Please don't hit me again! Please..! I-i-i beg you..."

I plead again loudly to emphasize my words, because why would that bastard want to torture me again if I did nothing wrong? That's nonsense.

I hugged my legs tightly and was ready to receive a hit.
.
.
.
However, the hit didn't come and it puzzled me a bit.

Until...

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you... whoever did this to you I'm not one of them. So don't worry."

A gentle man-like voice entered and soothing my ear.

I slightly lifted my head out of the embrace of my legs and looked down. I didn't dare to want to see the person's face so I just looked at his torso. I can see his slim body and dressed like a noble but what makes me a little surprised is that his noble clothes are not from this elf kingdom but...from human kingdom.

He then took off his coat that was lining his white shirt and tried to give it to me. Looks like he knows that I'm cold...how sweet--I mean.

I felt very reluctant to take his coat until all my doubts and reluctance disappeared in an instant when I finally saw the face of the person, who was in front of me.

He had beautiful long blue hair tied in a ponytail, had a pair of golden eyes that looked right into my eyes as if he could see into my soul. And the main attraction is a very gorgeous face with a charming smile that is also warmly etched on his face for a moment.

I was stunned.

When I saw that smile, I felt a warm feeling of hope and freedom. I also feel that my face is a little warm, especially on my cheeks.

He then came closer with his coat and covered me from behind.

'It's warm...'

I thought while holding his coat.

"Nee..what's your name?"

He asked as he backed away a little.

He asked my name? Should I tell him? Should I trust him? A human?

Those are the questions that come to mind. But, if judging him by the way he dresses that not from here....I can probably trust him.

"M-my...my name...my name is Kagali...."

I answered stuttering a little. It's been a while since I've talked to someone whose mind hasn't been controlled by that damn imposter.

"Kagali, right? What a beautiful name. Oh right, my name is Rimuru Nava."

He answered with a warm smile that widened.

Rimuru Nava? Nava? I felt like I had heard that name from that imposter two nights ago. He said he would like to do a surplus power income plan....

'I wonder what he mean by that?'

I thought, slightly narrowing my eyes.

⋉━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⋊

While Kagali was thinking, her body made a loud rumbling sound.

And that sound, came out of her stomach that sounded hungry.

"Oh my..."

Rimuru was surprised at how loud her stomach rumbled.

Kagali was also shocked and embarrassed. She lowered her head so that Rimuru could not see her embarrassed face.

Seeing that, Rimuru just laughed awkwardly and took something out of his pocket. It is a cupcake.

The cupcakes that he had brought during this morning that he almost poisoned with the poisonous tea.

Kagali looked at the cupcake very intensely and really wanted it but she held herself back because she felt that she still had some self-esteem as a princess of this kingdom.

"Here, you can have it"

Said Rimuru, handing the cupcake to Kagali who was sneaking a peek at the cupcake.

"O-oh, T-thank you..."

Kagali answered as she slowly took the cupcake from Rimuru's hand...and then ate it greedily.

As she devoured the cupcake, she unconsciously shed tears until they finally turned into sobbing sobs. It had been a long time since she had tasted food from above even after she had been in this dungeon.

Rimuru just kept quiet to give her some space to express everything... all her misery.

A few minutes later, Kagali finished eating the cupcake and stopped crying.

Seeing the chance she had stopped crying, Rimuru then asked.

"So who are you? And what have you done to be sitting in this dungeon cell? Are you perhaps.. a criminal?"

Rimuru slightly sharpened his gaze towards Kagali.

Kagali who heard the prejudice was shocked so she quickly spoke up to defend herself.

"N-NO! That's just a mere deception!"

She protested loudly.

"Then..."

Rimuru replied with a bit of disbelief.

Kagali then told everything to Rimuru including who she was. Rimuru, who didn't believe at first, eventually believed.

"What! So that's what happened?! That bastard Jahil...."

Rimuru said with hatred and disgust at what Jahil had done to cause the princess of the elves to suffer like this.

"He is also planning to kidnap someone important in your kingdom to use as a weapon."

Said Kagali after seeing Rimuru start to calm down.

"What?....Then, do you know who the person he wants is, Kagali?"

'Could that person be Damrada-san? He is also considered to be the most important person in Nasca....'

He asked and thought about it simultaneously.

However, he regretted asking that after what the answer came out of Kagali's mouth..he really regretted to know.

"The person with the same last name as you, Rimuru Nava-san."

She answered with a bit of concern since she suddenly sensed something bad would happen if she said that.

Rimuru was just silent and lost in his own reverie.

'MILIM!'

He screamed in his mind until he stopped his reverie and brought him back to reality.

As soon as he was brought back to reality, he quickly grabbed Kagali's hand, trying to lead her away from the cell.

"E-eh! W-w-where are you taking me?"

As a response from Kagali, she was surprised and slightly blushed at what Rimuru did.

"I need you... as the main proof against this brutal reign of his."

He replied in the same angry tone, while releasing Kagali from the iron chain that bound her by breaking the chain until it broke.

Kagali was taken aback by the first words "I need you"... she didn't seem to have heard Rimuru's last words. She could feel her heart suddenly pounding.

This is what she longs for... to be rescued and warm. And she had succeeded in getting it thanks to Rimuru.

____________________________________

--\Well, maybe a little mid.....well, what should I do? I'm actually desperate to finish this chapter so that I can move on to write the new chapter of Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem.../--

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

279K 5.2K 76
I've had this idea rolling around my head for a while now and I couldn't really focus on my other books because most of the ideas kept turning into s...
38.8K 885 18
****** ****, the right-hand man of the "Star King Dragon" Veldanava, died after battling the "World Destroying Dragon", Ivarage. However, what the ot...
47.3K 893 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
29.4K 521 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...