Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction

Bởi kriingkles

12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "S... Xem Thêm

Beholden | Yeonbin Fanfiction
Author's Note
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note

Chapter 24

1K 107 231
Bởi kriingkles

“Young master, young master Kang is in your room.”

Beomgyu just nods and went inside his room. As he opens the door, he saw Taehyun in his bed reading a comic book which is a hobby whenever Taehyun’s in his room.

“It’s odd to see you here for some reason,” Beomgyu stated and took off his uniform and open his closet.

“Bae, I need to tell you something,” Taehyun started.

“I’m not really in the mood to fuck you, bae,” Beomgyu said and pulled a shirt and a shorts then close it.

“I’m not here for that, someone just fucks me earlier.”

Beomgyu paused from taking on his shirt and looked at Taehyun who’s now looking at him. “Who?” he asks.

“Hueningkai.”

“What the fuck!?” Beomgyu exclaimed. “What the hell happened? Bae, that’s so wrong. Why did you let him do that?” Beomgyu asks and is now fully dressed.

“He confessed about his feelings too. Bae, what should I do?”

Earlier before Taehyun heads on Beomgyu’s house, he’s in Hueningkai’s room for some advance study. They are both busy reading and highlighting important notes when Hueningkai speaks.

“Taehyun,” he calls the other and Taehyun just hums. “I want to do something,” he continued.

“Wait Kai, after this,” Taehyun casually replied.

“I want to have sex with you Taehyun.”

“Okay after— what!?” Taehyun looks at him in surprise. “H-hey, where did you get that stuff?” he’s nervous.

“Well, I-I just got… curious?” Hueningkai replied in his innocent eyes.

“Hey, friends don’t do that just out of curiosity, it’s so wrong,” Taehyun replied, convincing the other. Hueningkai’s head lowers that made Taehyun panicked a bit so he completely face him and hold his hand. “Look, I get it that you’re curious b-but… we, the two us, can’t do such things.”

“Why not?”

Hueningkai’s looking at Taehyun’s eyes with such intent and he’s serious about. “Why not, Taehyun?” he repeated his question.

“Kai, you know that if we’ll do it, things won’t go back to how they use to be. K-Kai, it’ll hurt you and I don’t want that,” Taehyun stated.

“Just one time?”

“Everything will start on that. You’re going to look for its pleasure and you can’t stop yourself. I don’t want it, Kai. Please, listen to me,” Taehyun convinced again.

“You know how I feel, right? You know that I like you and that’s why you’re stopping me from doing this but Taehyun, I promise nothing will change—“

“Damn it Kai, trust me, will you?” Taehyun cuts him off. “I never heard of anything you said, let’s just forget it,” Taehyun said and let’s go of his friend then stood up from the sit.

“Instead of doing it to someone, just do it with me, I won’t get hurt,” Hueningkai whispered.

Taehyun bit his lip and cursed in the back of his mind. “Why are you so stupid? You know it’s bad liking your friend, it’s so complicated but I don’t give a fuck about it because I like you as my friend too,” he stated.

“Is it really fucked up? I don’t care if you don’t like me back. We can just act or what. I’m just saying this to let you know that it’s really true and I really want to do it with you.”

Taehyun was taken a back and blinks twice, looking at Hueningkai in surprise. “W-when did you become so b-bold?” Taehyun stuttered.

Hueningkai stands up and held Taehyun’s chin and he just froze in there, waiting for next even if he wanted to stop the younger at the same time.

“Believe me, you’re going to get hurt,” Taehyunw reminds him again.

“I don’t care, I’m all for this,” Hueningkai whispered and claimed his bestfriends lips and the rest happened.

Beomgyu sighs when he heard the story from Taehyun. He looked at him and he saw how problematic he is. You know, Taehyun only shows this real side of him whenever he’s with Beomgyu. He can only be real around him.

“Bae, I j-just can’t put everything in place. My sister went home and everyone’s putting so much pressure on me. I am handling the whole school students and now my bestfriend, Hueningkai, finally confessed. I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to hurt him,” Taehyun let out in such anxious sound.

Beomgyu went closer to him and hugs him, rubs his back in circular motion. “It’s okay, don’t overthink things, everything will be fine. Don’t worry about it and I know you can do it, bae,” Beomgyu whispered.

“I’m a bit tired,” Taehyun whispered and tears escaped from his eyes. “I need to make sure people will see me as intimidating, strong, and even an asshole who sticks in his own principles but I’m still a human,” he cried.

Beomgyu didn’t say anything and continued caressing the younger’s back, even kissing the top of his head. He let the kid rants and cries to help him ease. Taehyun is strong but whenever he’s feed up, he’ll cry on Beomgyu’s chest because he feels safe in there.

“You okay now?” Beomgyu asked when Taehyun pushed him a little then he brushes Taehyun’s cheeks.

“I feel so stupid. I should have thought and calculated things properly. Letting my emotion go out like this is making everything messed up,” Taehyun stated.

“You shouldn’t worry and feel sorry to the things that you cannot control,” Beomgyu stated and smiles. “Stop thinking about things that’s already out of your hand, like what you’ve said, you’re just a human.”

“I kinda hate you for being so sweet,” Taehyun suddenly said that made Beomgyu chuckles. “We know each other since we’re kid, we have different schools before but we always meet at weekends, we grow up like that and we were our both first but why can’t we have feelings for each other?”

“Right… I guess, we can’t really force ourselves to love someone,” Beomgyu replied.

“If only we like each other, things could have gotten more in controlled,” Taehyun stated and looks down. “But we aren’t…”

Beomgyu held Taehyun’s cheeks and kissed his lips. “I told you not to think about it anymore.”

Taehyun nods, “Yeah! S-sorry,” he chuckles. “How’s Soobin?” he asked.

Beomgyu sighs and put his hands together. “There’s something going on him and Yeonjun,” he answered.

“Yes I know that but what exactly?” Taehyun asked.

“I think they are having sex or what, I don’t really want to ask the obvious,” he replied pursed his lips.

“And you just let him?”

“Who am I to stop him who he wants to fuck him? Besides, for sure Soobin likes him already,” Beomgyu answered.

“We kinda share the same braincells sometimes,” Taehyun commented and chuckles.

“Maybe because we fuck so many times,” Beomgyu added and they both laugh. “How are you going to deal with Kai now? Do you like him more than I in bed?”

“God, bae! You know how much I love your cock in me and Hueningkai’s… it was his first time so I find it cute but I don’t want us to do it again,” he stated.

“Because if you do, I will never going to fuck you again,” Beomgyu said.

“And that’s why I don’t want to!” Taehyun snapped. “And we’re f-friends. I don’t really want to hurt him,” his voice lowered.

“And I don’t want to fuck you knowing another dick is entering you, I hate that shit,” Beomgyu chuckles and he received a slap on his arm.

“Dumbass,” Taehyun reacted with a small laughs.

“So, what do you want us to do? I don’t want to see you having that face, it’s annoying me. Should we do it, bae? I can make it rough today,” Beomgyu suggested.

Taehyun shook his head, “Nope, you said you’re not in the mood now and I already got one earlier,” he said.

“Okay then,” Beomgyu gets up and pulled some compiled papers on his study desk. “Come here,” he gestured Taehyun.

Taehyun went closer to him and made him sit, “What is this?” he asked browsing the papers with some mathematical problems in there.

“To help you get rid of your stress, bae. Choose some questions then let’s have a good time later, okay?” Beomgyu said and kissed his cheeks.

Taehyun smiles at him, “Thank you bae,” he mouthed and reached Beomgyu’s lips to kiss them. “I’ll be fine after this,” Taehyun assured.

No one really knows about Taehyun except Beomgyu. Beomgyu who compiled random mathematics, chemistry, physics and other shits that needs to get solved as Taehyun’s stress reliever. He knows him well except who Taehyun really likes.

But he’s not forcing Taehyun to speak up about him. He knows the kid have so many plans.

“Bae, if we’re on our 30s and still single, let’s just get married,” Taehyun proposed while calculating numbers inside his head.

“Sure bae, I bet you're going to be the best wife.”

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.1K 1.8K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
2.2K 190 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
38.8K 1.7K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
50.8K 1.7K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...