My Brothers Best Friend | Pab...

De urfavbrunette5

You are the sister of the famous football player Pedri, but sadly you live far away with your dad after your... Mais

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
<3
15.
16.
17.
18.
ily
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Spanish
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
THANK YOU
34.
new book

35.

4.4K 90 100
De urfavbrunette5

i looked down. the spot i was standing on was now covered in water.

i looked over to sira who was looking at me in shock.

her yell made gavi jump off of the chair running into the kitchen.

„amor, we need to go to the hospital. now."

i didn't even realize it. i mean, i kinda did, but not really. i was super chill, like i thought i would be super hectic and all of that, but it was the complete opposite.

„sí, sí. first we need to clean this up, i need to change, and we need to grab the hospital bag an-"

i couldn't even finish my sentence when pablo already rushed upstairs to get the bag and some clothes for me to change into, and the girls cleaning the floor.

i took the clothes my fiancé gave me, which were some joggers and a shirt of his, and changed quickly in the bathroom.

i went back into the living room where everyone was just standing, looking at me and gavi.

„alright guys, i'm so sorry how this day went. the next time we'll see you, we'll be one more. see you."
„what do you mean? we are coming with you." my brother said walking towards the door.

everyone came with us to support us. the cutest thing on earth.

we all got into our cars and drove to the hospital. my contractions got worse every minute.

it was time.

we got to the hospital and literally ran inside.

„hola, mi esposa está de parto. (hello, my wife is in labor.)"
i stood next to him having contractions.

the woman called her assistant. she helped me and we walked together to a wheelchair. i sat down and was on my way to a hospital room.

gavi and our friends were all behind me. hearts racing. everyone was so excited to have a little gavi.

an hour passed - i was in my hospital clothes, connected to some machines so we could hear the heartbeat of our boy.

„it's crazy that this beat is coming from inside you." my brother said to which we all chuckled.

everyone had a smile on their lips, no one dropped it once. they were all nervous how the day would end. it was already late, but they didn't seem to care.

but no one was as nervous as the future-dad. he was sitting next to my hospital bed, holding my hand, his leg bouncing up and down.

„todo está bien, mi amor. va a estar bien. (everything's alright my love. it's going to be fine.)" i said to him trying to relax him.

„lo sé. eres tan fuerte, lo estás haciendo tan increíble, adriana. (i know. you're so strong, you're doing amazing adriana.)" he said kissing my hand.

„te quiero."
„yo también te quiero."

contractions hit. they were regular now, which means, that baby gavira was on his way.

a doctor came in every hour to check how much i was dilated already.

i was about 3 hours here - still at 7cm. when i arrived, i was 4cm so kinda 1cm per hour. i didn't want to stay here another 3 hours.

it's already 1am and i was so tired and exhausted. but i couldn't say that about the others.

gavi relaxed a bit and sat himself to the other boys. they were playing cards.
the girls switched places with gavi, they were now sitting next to me, trying to have a girls talk so i wouldn't focus too much on the pain i had.

„how are you feeling adri?" imara asked.
„exhausted. i am extremely tired but also kinda excited to have him here soon, but i just want him to be here already."

„have you seen her instagram story? y'all this outfit... problematic." this were the girls talk we had, and i loved it.

we kept talking for an hour or two before i fell asleep, my very much needed sleep. it wasn't a lot but at least some sleep.

i woke up at 5.25 exact. i looked over to the others: imara sleeping on pedris shoulder, pedri himself awake watching a show on his phone. alejandro and ansu sleeping in the most uncomfortable position i've ever seen. sira sitting on ferran's lap, both asleep cuddling. aurora was calling her mother, my mother-in-law and told her that it was almost time.

my mum knew it too, of course, but because she was in the hospital herself, she couldn't come.

gavi was too nervous to sleep. he was standing in the room, looking out of the window. admiring the morning sun. he was so cute.

„good morning." i whispered.
„good morning amor. ¿has dormido bien? (did you sleep well?)" i nodded.

right after that, the doctor came to check my dilation.

„10cm."
it's happening.

gavi quickly woke everyone up, while the doctor called the nurses.

the girls were almost as excited as gavi while i was still kinda half asleep.

the girls were now on my right side with the boys behind them. gavi was on my left side holding my hand.

„estoy asustado. (i'm scared.)" i whispered to him.
„usted será increíble mi amor. todo va a ser suave y bien. estoy aquí, y no me moveré una pulgada. apriete mi mano tanto como usted necesita, ¿de acuerdo? te quiero.
(you will be amazing my love. everything's going to be smooth and fine. i am here, and i will not move one inch. squeeze my hand as much as you need, okay? i love you.)"

the doctor returned with some nurses, and it began. the most painful experience in my life. but at the same time, the most exciting time of my life.

„and push." i couldn't here it anymore. i wanted him to be here already.

i squeezed my fiancés hand badly, but i was in extrem pain.

you are doing amazing.
just a few more times.

„perfect, you're doing amazing. his head is already out. now take a deep deep breath and push...yes great and one more time."

i was sweating like no one else. gavi was shaking, so was my brother. aurora grabbed a tissues and dried my face.

a thought was constantly in my mind - just a few more times pain, then you're going to be happy for the rest of your life.

and it was just like that.

„he's almost here, ms.gonzález. just two more times. deep breath and push - amazing. and one last time."

what felt like 10hours weren't even an hour. 45 minutes to be exact.

i closed my eyes. and all i heard now, was crying. a baby crying.

and there he was -

mateo pedro gavira gonzález

30th may
06:09am

gavi clamped the umbilical cord and he was put into a few towels, before i could hold him.

gavi put kissed all over my face.
„lo hiciste. (you did it.)" he said with teary eyes, causing me to let my tears fall.

„he's so pretty." i heard from all of them.

„he looks just like pablo, i think you gave birth to his twin." ansu said causing me to chuckle. but he was right. mateo truly was his dads twin.

„what's his name, hermana?" my brother asked.
„mateo pedro gavira gonzález."

„pedro?" he said as his eyes got teary.
„like you hermano." i said receiving a hug from my older brother.

06th June 2025 - wedding day

i felt like a princess. my dress was just like in a fairytale.

mateo is already 1 year old and he is the cutest baby ever.

the parenting life is definelty different but in a very positive way. pablo is the most amazing father mateo could only imagine, and i think i'm doing pretty good too.

mateo is already loving the football life. as soon as he started to move some more, pablo got him into kicking his first balls by moving his legs.

we rarely missed a match of dad, and every celebrations of gavis goals were for him, which made him smile every time.

the whole team, including xavi, were the best uncles you could imagine. there was always someone who entertained him. it made my heart melt seeing my little boy smile, who definitely grows up too fast.

but today was wedding day. i had a little bachelorette party yesterday, just aurora, imara, sira, mikky and i. we had an amazing girls night with mateo.

i'm sure pablo had fun too as i saw a video of drunk ferran the next day lol.

i was extremely excited for today, but it was time. i was ready, and so was everyone else too.

i stood in the church. i saw everyone standing, waiting for me.

i walked down the aisle - with mateo.

the music started. we started walking, his hand in my left one, a bouquet of flowers in my right hand.

everyone's eyes were on us, but my eyes were only on my man.

i think we can definitely skip the long speeches and come to the best part.

„i, pablo martin paez gavira, take you adriana gonzález, to be my wife. i promise to be faithful to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life."

„i, adriana gonzález, take you pablo martin paez gavira, to be my husband. i promise to be faithful to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life."

„adriana gonzález, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity."
„pablo martin paez gavira, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity."

„i now pronounce you husband and wife! you may now kiss the bride!"

i can now call myself adriana gavira, wow.

after our beautiful ceremony, we were finally at our location. all of the guests were already there, waiting for mateo, my now husband and me to arrive.

as we got there and went inside while our song was playing, we thought it was the best to get the microphone and welcome everyone.

pablo was holding mateo as we were standing in front of everyone.

„hola a todos. thank you so much that you all are celebrating this special day with us, we can't imagine better people to have around us right now. we want to thank you so much for coming here and also have a little surprise for all of you guests. we thought it was the best if we said it right at the beginning just so that no one wonders."

i gave the microphone to my husband.

„so, hello from me and mateo as well, uhm so before anyone wonders what's going on, adriana will not drink any alcohol today. what i can say is, that baby gavira 2 is on its way."

that's when pablo placed mateo back on the floor, and opened his jacket.

his big brother shirt was now seen by everyone, and the reactions were all the same: shocked, excited and extremely happy.

my husband took my hand and placed a kiss on it, just like he did when we first met.

wow. i mean, getting the story told every anniversary is cute, but reading it myself, made me tear up.

i am now 13 and i know this story my whole life. 7 months after my grandparents announced their pregnancy, my aunt was born:

martina aurora gavira gonzález.

i grabbed the diary and went to my abuela.

„abuela adriana!! i found your old diary!!"

„oh dios mio. that's 40 years old already, time flies. i even finished this before i had your aunt, mi amor."

„i know. but honestly abuela, some of those moments...you could also just let them out."

„oh maya, you know why i didn't let them out? because it was my first true love, and i was the happiest i have ever been. and because i was so happy, i wanted to keep every memory in here forever. i could tell you our story over and over again, but now you know everything."

„abuela, i have a question."

„when i meet someone, how do i know if it's true love, abuela?"

„you never know. but you get this one feeling, the feeling of butterflies, of excitement and of falling in love. you will know if it's the feeling when you meet the right person, and maybe the love of your life is somehow already connected to you. that happened in my life. in my case, it was my brothers best friend."

THE END

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.7K 286 41
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...
41.6K 760 32
"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫�...
271K 4.6K 39
☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two futbol players, same club, same number; start everything off on the wrong foot only to have to meet each other from the be...
21.3K 387 19
Adriana Gonzalez Lopez has lived with her older brother Pedri ever since he moved to Barcelona to play football. As much as she loves him, his bestfr...