One Piece x Reader: Sail Home...

Bởi Swimmer101Rose2

"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "... Xem Thêm

⚠️Important Warning⚠️
Info + Love Interests
Hope Arises! Y/n Finally Meet The Strawhats Pirates!
The Target Is Camie And Y/n!! The Looming Clutches Of A Professional Kidnapper
The Fist Explodes! Destroy The Auction
Admiral Kizaru Takes Action! Sabaody Archipelago Thrown Into Chaos
Break Through The Siege! The Navy VS. The Three Captains and Celestial Killer
Roger And Rayleigh - The King Of The Pirates And His Right Hand Man
No Escape!? Admiral Kizaru's Light Speed Kick!!
Admiral Kizaru's Fierce Assault. The Straw Hats Face Certain Death!
Eliminated Friends - The Final Day Of The Straw Hat Crew

Major Panic! Desperate Struggle At The Auction House

559 36 2
Bởi Swimmer101Rose2

Silence.

Total silence.

All eyes trained at what just happened before them,"Whoo! Now that's what I'm talking about!" y/n screams in joy, relishing in the fact that there's another crazy person like her going up against the Celestial Dragons while Luffy puts his hat on his head and then cracks his knuckles.

"Ch-Charles..." the elder pig stammer in shock as he and the female pig witnessed the whole thing,"Sorry everybody, now that I've punched this guy, there's gonna be a navy admiral coming here with a warship." Luffy apologizes to his crew.

"I'm just pissed that I didn't get to cut him down. You beat me to it." Zoro grumbles as her held his sword at the ready while Nami ran to Hatchen's side,"Hatchie! Hang in there." she says,"Do you know how much trouble you guys are in now?" Hatchen groans and Nami just smiles,"Oh, that's just Luffy. What can you do?" she chirps.

"Nothing." Sanji answers as he lit a cigarette,"Welp, that's that. I guess we're fighting." Frankie comments,"First off, we've gotta get the keys to Camie and y/n's collars. It's probably backstage." Chopper mentions as y/n continues to tug at her wrists,"In the meantime, I'll tend to Hatchie's wounds." he adds and y/n is relieved to hear that.

"Charles..." the elder pig mumbles,"Dear brother, what have they done to you!? No one's ever laid a hand on him, not even you father!" the female pig exclaims with disbelief written all over her face,"You scum! How dare you raise a hand to my son!" the elder pig shouts before whipping his own gun out and taking a shot at Luffy.

But nothing hits, but this did cause all the other nobles to run out in fear of their lives,"Our righteous bloodline is directly descended of the creators of this world! You'll suffer for your insolents!" the elder pig continues to shoot at Luffy, who kept still as the bullets miss him.

"No one gives a damn who you're related to!" Sanji screams as he jumps into action and kicks the gun out of the elder pig's hands,"That bastard kicked Saint Roswald!" a knight yelps as he and his buddy charges at Sanji, who flips over his hand and towards them.

"Kue! Concasse!" he screams as he lands two swift kicks to each knight, Frankie backing up behind him, knocking another guard away,"Hey, get a move on Frankie! Free Camie and y/n!" Sanji screams,"I'm on it! You just leave it to me!" Frankie grins at him and y/n's ears perks up at the sound of heavy footsteps,"Guys, reinforcements are coming! Be careful!" she warns the crew just as more men ran by her and came running in from the front.

"Ahh! There are tons of 'em!" Chopper panics and Luffy glares at the incoming guards,"Gum-Gum... Whiiiiiiiip!!" he screams as he stretches his leg at an unbelievable length and kicks the guards away whilst Zoro went sword to spear against two guards. He easily cuts them down, but more came at him thinking he let his guard down.

"Tatsu... Maki!!!" Zoro shouts as he easily blows them all away in a whirlwind,"Awesome!" y/n's eyes glimmer with awe and turns to see Frankie throwing people off of himself before turning around,"Strong Right!" his right fist is literally launched off from his forearm, though was connected to his body by a single chain, as he punches a group of soldiers away.

"Freeeesh... Fire!!" Frankie took a deep breath before blowing a jet of fire at incoming soldiers, setting them ablaze and into a panicking fit,"Ahhhh!! No, leave me alone!" y/n hears Nami scream as she ran away from some guards, but ultimately trips and rolls down the stairs, bumping into the seats as well,"Nami, are you okay!?" y/n screams in worry as she tries to break the chains around her wrists.

Nami only groans as the guards lean over to see her stuck between seats, though they weren't expecting to see her smirking at them,"Armor and a storm? Not so smart." she comments and the soldiers grew confuse, unaware of the dark thundering clouds behind them,"Thunder... Bolt Tempo!" Nami electrocutes them and y/n laughs at this,"Boy, despite being in chains, I'm sure enjoying this show!" she laughs.

Though, the old pig grew more and more furious as he watch how the Straw Hat group easily took down the soldiers without so much as a scratch on their bodies,"You insist on defying us to the very end? Why can't you just accept your fate!?" he shouts in rage.

"Gum-Gum... Battle Axe!" Luffy took down more guards before glaring right at the old pig,"Back down! Our friends aren't for sale!" he shouts and the old pig growls,"Summon the navy admiral and the warships! We'll make those pirates suffer!" he orders and y/n immediately stops laughing when she hears this,[Oh crap, that's bad...] she thought with dread.

"Luffy! Sanji! Look out!" she screams as the two went back to back before punching and kicking more guards away,"They keep on coming." Luffy pants, frustration clear on his face,"Yeah, no kidding. I'm gonna need a gobbler after this." Sanji grumbles with displeasure, but three more guards jumps at them.

"Duck." Zoro orders,"Thirty-six Caliber Phoenix!" he shouts as he launches a strong swing of his blade at the guards, knocking them back, but also cutting Camie's tank open,"Are you trying to kill us!?" Sanji and Luffy shout at the swordsman,"Calm down. I told you to duck, didn't I?" Zoro responds calmly, not at all phased by their shouting,"Talk louder!!" Sanji and Luffy glowers at him.

"Whoa." y/n breathes out in awe as the top of Camie's tank slid off, water spilling out in the process,"Camie!" she and Hatchen call out and Camie perks up when she finally hears her friends,"Hatchen! Y/n!" she cries out.

"Are you okay!? Those creeps didn't hurt you or y/n, did they!?" Hatchen asks with worry,"I'm okay, but you! That Dragon shot you!" Camie frets,"Nothing to worry about! Come on, you ought to know me better than that! No measly bullet can keep me down! Just hang in there girls, we're getting you both outta here!" Hatchen reassures her,"Hell yeah we are! Just focus on getting yourself treated first!" y/n grins a toothy grin.

Though she jumps when a literal flying fish crashes through the roof,"Robin!?" y/n cheers when she saw the man jumping from the vehicle, his arms crossed,"Seun Fluer! Wing!" he shouts and arms sprouted from his back, merging together to form wings as he descends to the ground.

"I'm off!!" Brook jumps from a flying fish as well while Robin heads towards some soldiers,"Clutch!" he shouts and arms sprouted from the two soldiers backs, hands wrapped around their chins and snapping their heads back.

Brook landed on some seats, but then slipped and fell on the stairs,"I think I fractured my spine." he groans like an old man,"Drink this." Chopper hands him a bottle of milk,"Ah, that's right, I forgot. Milk patches me right up since I'm all bones." Brook remembers before chucking the beverage,"Good as new!! Yes, premium calcium!" he cheers and y/n snorts a smile full of amusement.

"It's time for feet of fancy!" Brook draws his sword from his cane just as guards charges at him,"Clutch!" Robin snapped another guard's neck and then another, a coy smile playing at his lips.

"Damn it! Protect the mermaid and hybrid! They're my five hundred mil future!!" Disco screams in rage and y/n growls at him,"Do your job and kill these pirates!" the female pig squeals just as Usopp lands at the top of the open roof.

"Haha, there's nothing to fear friends! The mighty Usopp has arrived to save the day! And you thought all was lost! Well calm your timid hearts! You know the hero always arrives at the very last minute. I am the headlining act, after all!" Usopp claims, before his face fills with dread as he looks down at the chaos below him and at the height he has to jump.

Y/n deadpans with a smile as she saw the whole thing,[That's definitely a 180.] she thought, but gasps when the flying fish rider pushes him in, causing poor Usopp to scream in terror.

"These cretins will suffer my wrath! I'll stuff the women as trophies and starve the men to a life of slavery!" the old pig rants while y/n's eyes follows Usopp falling form, which lands right on top of him. She took great pleasure in this while the female pig squeals in fright,"Ahhhh! You crushed father!" she screeches while Usopp sat up.

"Wait, that didn't hurt that much." he realizes before looking down to see he landed on someone,"Wah! I'm so sorry mister!" he immediately apologizes while y/n waves him off,"No, Usopp! You're good, you took down the bad guy!" she reassures the boy,"I did?" Usopp blinks twice,"Yes!" y/n nods in reassurance.

"Usopp! Brook! Robin!" Luffy grins widely, happy to see the rest of his friends finally made it,"Hey, you guys made it. 'Bout time." Nami smirks after taking down another guard,"Luffy, where's Camie!? I saw y/n, but not Camie." Usopp asks and y/n wonders if he's blind or just stupid to not see the giant tank beside her.

"Right there! The thing is, we gotta get those collars of them before we can go!" Luffy explains to him as Nami took down a guard coming right at them,"We better hurry! The navy's gonna show up any minute now!" Nami warns them and Usopp screams with terror when he hears this.

"I hate to tell ya this, but the navy's already here, Straw Hat." Law spoke up and Luffy merely glances at him with suspicion,"Who the hell are you? And what's with the bear?" he asks while the polar bear minks blushes with embarrassment,"Bepo..." he utters.

"You picked a bad time to revolt. The navy's had this place surrounded since before the auction even began. They got a base in the Archipelago, but I'm guessing they're after someone." Law explains and y/n could only guess the navy is after Rayleigh. He is notorious after all, since he was on that man's crew.

"I don't know who exactly they're hoping to catch in here, most likely the Celestial Killer herself, but... I sincerely doubt they were expecting someone to go and kick a Celestial Dragon's ass." Law let's out a low chuckle,"It was a hell of a show you guys put on. I'm impressed Straw Hat." he muses.

"Ah, you're Trafalgar Law." Robin realizes,"Luffy, they're pirates just like us." he informs his captain,"Huh? Even the bear?" Luffy asks and Bepo growls lightly,"Oh, and the guy standing at back? That's Eustass Captain Kid." Robin's eyes trail over to said pirate and his group.

"Hah!? You mean the one who has a higher bounty than Luffy!?" Brook squeaks in fright as Luffy turns to glare at Kid, who merely smirks darkly.

Y/n's ears perks up when Camie yelps as footsteps nears them. She turns and gasps sharply when the female pig had grabbed and placed a ladder next to Camie's tank, climbed it and pointed a gun at her friend.

"Enough of this. If this worthless fish and beast drove them to such extremes, I have no choice but to kill them." the pig declares and y/n glares at her,"Ah! They're not worthless! Please don't! I beg you to stop Saint Charlie. Could you maybe at least wait until the merchandises have been payed for? I beg of you, please stop. Have mercy! I just wanna be rich!" Disco pleads rapidly.

"Enough commoner! Silence!" the pig shoots Disco and Camie cowers back,"Alright fish! It's time for you and your little beast friend to pay!" piggy announces and y/n immediately took action.

"Hey! Why not kill me first? After all, I am the one who killed Celestial Dragons and dared to defy your brother! Shoot me first!" she screams and everyone is silenced by her words, her friends staring at her in horror.

The pig contemplates her words for a moment before climbing down the ladder,"Very well, if you insist." she simply says as she stood before y/n and points the gun at her now,"Why don't you step a little closer? Might give you an easier shot since I can still move side to side a bit." y/n suggests and the pig scoffs, but steps closer, pressing the barrel of the gun against her head.

"Y/n!" Luffy calls out in worry, but the pig and y/n ignore him for the moment,"Here, let's make it even more enjoyable for you." y/n smirks before ripping off her muzzle and then biting down on the barrel of the gun, earning wide eyes from everyone.

"She's insane..." Law breathes out,"Does she want to get herself killed that easily?" Kid frowns deeply while the piggy smirks with satisfaction,"Now die." she utters, but no one was expecting the next moment to happen.

The pig had lost her smile when she felt something pierce her side, hand shaking as pain blooms in her body. The unmistakable dripping of blood echoes in everyone's ears as they stare in horror at the sight before them, but y/n held a blank, emotionless look.

While the pig was distracted by her petty revenge, y/n had taken the liberty to extend her claws and pierce the woman's side,"Y-you..." the pig stumbles back, pulling the gun away and forcing y/n to retract her hand,"You beast..." she growls while y/n didn't react to her pain she had caused. In fact, she's relishing at the sight of the pig squirming in pain.

"Oops, my hand slipped." y/n finally responds and the piggy growls as her one hand grips her side and then points the gun at her,"Die!" she screams and y/n stays calm, because she could smell a familiar scent nearby,"Hurry up, old man." she calls out and a powerful aura immediately fills the area. It had caused the pig before her to faint and everyone stared at the scene in disbelief, wondering what just happened.

There was also an explosion that had followed after and a giant hole was left in the wall behind y/n and Camie. From that hole, Rayleigh emerges with a calm and carefree smile while a gaint, a literal giant, tore another massive hole in the wall to fit his form. Everyone could only stare in silence and bated breath as this plays out before them.

"What did I tell ya? I know a ruckus when I hear one. Looks like the auction's over. I got the money I came here for and now, I need to help out my adorable niece. After that, guess I'll head back to the gambling house and throw it all away." was the first thing Rayleigh says with a smirk,"You are one messed up old man. You got locked up just to steal some money?" the giant questions.

"That was the plan, and if it worked out I was gonna rob whoever bought me too. Heh, but I guess it wasn't meant to be." Rayleigh huffs in amusement as he pulls out his flask and was about to take a swig, but stops short when he realizes something,"Oh, right. I forgot I'm out. Time to find some more booze." he states and y/n rolls her eyes,"Uncle! A little help here, please." she calls out.

"Oh, hey kiddo." Rayleigh grins at the hybrid, sparing the female swine a glance, seeing the blood pouring out of her side slowly,"Geez, again? Just how did you get yourself into this mess, y/n?" he asks as he approaches y/n, only to place a hand on her head,"They caught me off guard, that's all. Also, your plan of getting booze sucks old man!" y/n playfully snaps her teeth at Rayleigh, who laughs boisterously.

"Yeah, you're right! My plan did stink! Who the hell would spend money on an old fart like me for a slave? Hahahahaha!" he laughs and y/n sighs a smile whole everyone else stares at the two with disbelief, mostly disturbed by who the man really is while the Straw Hats are weirded out by him.

Rayleigh finally stops laughing when he saw who were the people around him,"Oh boy, I didn't realize we had such a captive audience." he muses as some of the guards glare at him nervously.

"Where did that old man and the giant come from?"

"They were supposed to be merchandise for the auction, but they were locked up. How in the heck did they get out of there?"

The guard questions before spotting that the bomb collars have been taken off the giant and Rayleigh,"They're collars are gone! There's no way they could've gotten them off!" he claims in terror.

"What do we do?"

"How should I know? It's not our job to capture slaves! And, we've got no chance going up against an unshackled giant!"

"R-Rayleigh!?" Hatchen sputters in shock,"Wait! The Rayleigh, the Coating Mechanic!? Which one is he?!" Chopper asks, looking between Rayleigh and the giant. Meanwhile, Rayleigh grins at the sight of a familiar face,"Hey, is that you Hatchie!? It sure is! I'll be damned. So pal, what're you doing here?" Rayleigh then frowns when he saw the state his friend is in.

"Did someone hurt you?" he asks lowly, causing y/n's ears to pin back in worry, especially when Hatchin tries to answer him, but winces in pain,"No, no, don't speak. Save your energy." Rayleigh tells him and strokes his beard.

"Old man, they Hatchin and the others came to save me and Camie. They even went against the Celestial Dragons for our sake too." y/n explains briefly and Rayleigh spares Camie, the Straw Hats and the fat pigs a glance, taking everything into consideration,"I see now. Plain as day. A terrible situation." he utters with disdain.

"Well, you were fighting for what you believe was right, Hatchie. You must be the good folks who stood by him." he adds before nodding,"Alright." suddenly, a powerful aura flooding the entire room once more, knocking out the remaining enemies that were left standing.

Everyone could only look at him in terror,"Is he..." Kid utters nervously,"No way..." Law breathes out in disbelief,"What? But how!? What did you do to them!?" Usopp screeches in shock and fear,"Okay, who is this guy?" Sanji asks, feeling threatened all of a sudden while Zoro kept his guard up.

Finally, Rayleigh sets his eyes on Luffy, or more specifically, his strawhat,"That strawhat you wear. It suits a fearless man like yourself quite well." he then grind widely,"Yes, I wanted to meet you, Monkey D. Luffy." he reveals as Luffy gives him a suspicious look and placed a hand on his hat.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.5K 195 15
The Beauty was incomparable to any other. The Beauty exuded kindness and grace. The Beauty's smile melted hearts with eyes that shined like stars. Bu...
16.2K 640 25
A Vacation... That's what you badly need in your line of work, but of course, you can't find any excuse to do so... That is until your brainy brother...
36.3K 1.7K 84
two years ago Ace died. he left this world and left behind many bleeding hearts. his friends, his grandfather, his family, his loving brothers, and m...
67.2K 2.7K 38
Akira had learned long ago that dreams were a pointless thing and wishful thinking a lost cause. The goal of her life had been determined for her by...