𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

Od strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... Více

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20

171 21 25
Od strawberry1d

Previously...

"Oh, Mon Dieu! Hoseok, my close friend!" He looks at you with a surprised expression.

Your eyes widen with astonishment."Mr. Jung is your friend?"

Since when?

Oh, Mon Dieu! This cannot be happening.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

A/n: words in italics mean they are conversing in English as Gervais can't speak Korean.

You could feel the blood drain from your face. Will you ever be able to get away from him?

You slowly turned your gaze to Gervais, who seemed overjoyed to have met his friend so unexpectedly.

"Oh, we've known each other for almost ten years," he smirked, looking at your surprised expression." For years, the Jungs had business dealings with our family. For his father is the owner of a large Aerospace corporation that manufactured and designed aircraft parts. The Jungs are billionaires, Noèmie. His grandfather founded the Jung Aerospace Conglomerate, and Hosoeks' father is the CEO heir, with two of his aunts working alongside him. They are one of the world's top 20 richest families. You didn't know?"

Your jaws almost fell to the ground as you shook your head. Heyrin told you that his parents are divorced, but are on very good terms. Mr. Jung is very close to his father, but he decided to forge his path to Billionaire status in six years. He was buying his first small hotel right out of university, which he later transformed into a thriving, luxury student accommodation.

Gervais abruptly stood up, and as you looked up in surprise, you saw Mr. Jung and his gorgeous girlfriend approaching your table hand in hand.

Gervais exclaimed loudly, "Oh my friend...how good to see you so unexpectedly!" Mr. Jung chuckled and hugged Gervais as he stretched out his arms in an exaggerated manner. Hoseoks' eyes twinkled with delight at seeing his old friend.

You blinked nervously as you watched Gervais and Hosoek embrace like long-lost friends. Your heart skips a beat as you gaze at Jessica, who stood with a comprehensive, soft smile on her face, looking at her boyfriend and Gervais with open adoration.

You simply didn't know where to look and reverted your attention to your honey and caramel-flavored dessert. Jessica is watching you from where you are sitting, nibbling on your dessert. Her eyes shone with recognition. You worked so hard to keep your trembling hands still, and when that didn't work, you quickly placed your hands on your lap.

Gervais looked at you with gleaming eyes as he embraced Jessica in a tight hug, unbeknownst to them, you and Hoseok locked eyes with each other and untapped emotions swirled inside both of you as you stared at each other. You could see a glint in his eyes as he formed a mock smirk on his lips.

Your stomach erupted in a million butterflies at the sight of this hot man who had given you all the illicit dreams about him. He was impeccably dressed in black slacks, a black designer jacket, and a white silk shirt. Even his watch was more expensive than the rented Ferrari. He was flawless. You just kept your gaze fixed on Gervais, who let the overly nice Jessica out of his embrace. You quickly turn your gaze to Gervais because you are too afraid to look at the two newcomers. Why did Fate bring you together on this day?

"Meet my best friend Noemie...the most gorgeous, with Pochohontas locks..." You looked horrified at your best friend as he chuckled good-naturedly.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows at you, and the look he gave you made you recall that steamy afternoon when his feverish hands were entangled in your long hair, calling you that exact name, at the height of your passion. As you look at Gervias, who has just pulled you to his side, a slight flush appears on your face.

Hoseok smirked, his eyes meeting yours for a split second, "Yes, I remember... interesting."

He then looks down at his girlfriend and motions to Gervais, "Jessica, this is Gervais, my Parisian friend whom I met when I was about fourteen years old. My grandfather and father took me to a business meeting...and we met at their place of business? "She bowed and accepted the acknowledgment.

Jessica appears surprised "Woah...I believe you told me about the famous racer. We recently watched a championship game. You won the race."

Gervais grins "Oh, yes, that's me...the speed freak. I ran into Hoseok again two years ago, and we spent the entire summer in Marseilles. He also attended Jungkook and Jenna's wedding in Marseilles. We corresponded frequently, and whenever our parents had a business together, we made it a point to accompany them so that we could hang out. So, why don't you two join Noèmie and me at our table? We've only just begun with our first dessert. I'd like to catch up..." you inhaled deeply as you furrowed your brows and gave Gervais a look, which he quickly ignored, but Hoseok noticed it in your eyes. You don't want him anywhere near you.

Hoseok chuckled inwardly and nodded as he smiled into Jessica's ecstatic eyes, your heart hurting at the open adoration and affection in his eyes for his girlfriend."Let's sit at Gervais' table and talk. We still haven't ordered dessert... Gervais, we'd be delighted."

Jessica's eyes twinkled as she looked into your solemn face, "Er Hoseok. I didn't meet Ms. Seo in person. Girls must know each other's names before they can connect," she said mockingly. You snort quietly.

Oh, please, she has already met you...and warned you.

Hoseok chuckles, "Oh, my bad, darling. Gervais and Ms. Seo. Jessica- -my girlfriend." His eyes burned with an undefined emotion that you couldn't place as he glanced at you, but your face was expressionless. You are not permitted to feel your heartache. You just wish Gervais had warned you before inviting the couple to hang out with you. You have no idea how you will survive in their presence.

Jessica beams overjoyed that Hosoek has reaffirmed their relationship in front of the girl she thought had a thing for Hoseok.

You simply nod, "We met last night at that Japanese restaurant....remember in the restroom," you say dryly. She only nods they sat down at your table. Gervais appears to be very happy. You could kick him under the table for his blunder. But you can't blame him because he is unaware of your and Hoseoks' previous encounters. And you will keep it secret and hidden in this manner. Nobody should know.

"Oh yeah...we met last night at Soekjins'restaurant," Jessica batted her eyes as he looked up at her boyfriend in adoration. "Don't you think she looked stunning in her fashionable attire? Bangtan couldn't stop staring at her--" she looked coyly at Hoseok, who looked at her with a wrinkled brow as Gervais began to laugh in his trademark booming voice.

"My girl is a self-proclaimed fashionista. You are not mistaken, belle dame (beautiful lady), she'll be modeling some of Cartier's diamond collection at the Diamond Banquet tomorrow?" He looked at your calm demeanor with curious eyes.

Jessica looks at you, stunned, saying, "Oh my gosh! Are you a top model?" Her gaze was bewildered at Hoseok, who appeared unphased. He is skilled at masking his emotions. Being in your company made him feel unsettled as if you had to be there. You simply shook your head.

"Cartier is my favorite jeweler," Jessica exclaimed. "My sweetheart adores spoiling me with their exquisite designs."

She gazes up at Hoseok, dreamily. You just want to barf right there. Is she trying to make you jealous? Yes, she succeeds. You experienced this negative emotion numerous times, and it made you feel like the villain. Jessica wants to make sure you get the message.

Hoseok is not for sale. You scoff internally. As if you intend to actively pursue him. You've already begun your quest to cut him out of your life, but fate seems to have other plans. You instinctively know that Mr. Jung isn't impressed that you blocked him again, and you just wanted to make sure he doesn't get you alone ever again, you might not be the angel girl.

Gervais smirked as he gently rubbed your hand "Noemie is not only stunning, but she is also a senior designer at The House of Cartiers. This girl is gifted, and I adore her-- "He gives you a loving look.

Your table companions let out an audible gasp. What did they think of you, a beautiful airhead? Hoseok grinned as he looked at you. He notices that you appear uneasy in his presence as if you don't want to be there. He enjoys making you feel hot and bothered, even if he feels the same way just by looking at your fresh beauty. His gaze was gently caressing your expressionless face.

You forced a smile as you waved Gervais' words away, "Don't believe Gervais...he loved to exaggerate." You chuckled awkwardly, then picked up your small dessert fork and resumed your meal.

Jessica and Hoseok ordered their favorite dessert after Gervais summoned the waiter. He discreetly looked at you and ordered the same dessert you did.

He looked at the waiter and say breathily that instantly excites you.

"I love the taste of hot honey on my lips-so I'll have what she's having," he said with a half-smile, licking his bottom lip, nearly causing the two girls to crash and burn. Jessica bit her lower lip in response to her boyfriend's seductive voice. She wants him and wishes he would just give in.

Your heartbeat quickens as he gives you a glance; You knew what he implied because the last time he kissed you passionately and told you that your mouth tasted like hot honey that he couldn't get enough of, you kissed each other with a such wild passion that you were left breathless. You've never kissed a guy for nearly 30 minutes with such vigor and energy.

Your palms almost sweated, and you struggled to swallow due to the inward tension you felt. Hoseok chuckled as he turned his attention to Gervais as they discussed racing and business.

You were completely out of your element because Hoseok knew exactly what he was doing. Jessica was enthusiastically contributing to the conversation. She would occasionally caress her boyfriend's hands, and her eyes would shine brightly. When she had his full attention, she bit her lips suggestively, with an underlying promise.

Gervais has no idea what is going on around him at the table.

Gervais noticed your quiet demeanor "Are you okay? You appear flustered." He furrowed his brows at the reddish tint on your cheeks.

Everyone's attention was immediately drawn to you. Your eyes widen for a split second before you smile charmingly and shake your head "I'm fine, Gervais... I'm just concerned that Jeon Shipping has yet to send me the tracking number. I require the consignments "As you looked, you bit your lower lip nervously as you stared wide-eyed into Gervais' amused eyes.

Hoseok felt his body react instantly to her gesture with her lips from where he sat. What the hell does she think she's doing to him...his bloody girlfriend is present. Does she want him to crack, pull her over the table, and kiss her senselessly?

The waiter brought their dessert, and the two companions immediately began to savor the sweet dessert. Jessica moaned as she looked at you after tasting the sweet sugary strawberries.

Jessica looked surprised, "You talk about Jungkooks company--?"

"Jungkook?" you asked, puzzled.

"My friend...the one you met the other day at the hotel."Hoseok's unexpected musings drew a look from Gervais and Jessica. You inhaled deeply as you remembered the Brat society.

"Did you meet Jungkook?" Jessica furrowed her brows. At the Hoseoks Hotel? What is the connection between this French girl and Bangtan? They all seemed to know a lot about her, not just that she was a maid, which puzzled her. How does the maid story fit into everything?

You gave Hoseok a stinky look but quickly returned your attention to Gervais, who tapped you on the arm.

"Do you know Bangtan, Noemie?"Gervais raises his brows at you.

"Er...no. No, not at all. But I know Mr. Kim Taehyung. He is Cartier's exhibition host. For our goods, Pierre used Jeon Shipping. So he was just following up with me. I had no idea we were talking about the same Jeon Shipping." You simply smile and consider the conversation to be over.

"Oh, your company must have a lot of faith in their employees with such a large package of jewels," she asked softly.

You nod, "Yeah, we're using a very top security firm that was busy with all the security details at the museum. Mr. Kim gives them top ratings. So we're confident that everything is fine."

Gervais turned to face Hoseok, who had his gaze fixed on you. "Are you going to the Diamond Banquet tomorrow night?"

He could tell his friend was captivated by his dear friend, Noèmie. The undercurrent made him wonder what was going on beneath. Despite Jessica's presence, Hoseok was always looking at Noèmie. He could see she was also discreetly looking at his friend.

Jessica pouts as she clasps her arm around his "My baby will be in Jakarta for a business meeting, but I'll be there as his cousin Arthur's ' plus one. I want to attend the event. Taehyung personally invited me-- "She gave Hoseok a strange look. You're wondering what that was all about.

"Jessica is a little sour that I wouldn't be able to make it," he smirked, but when he saw you looked relieved, Hoseok furrowed his brows and stared at Gervais wittily.

"--but seeing as Gervais will be attending the event...I think I can make arrangements to attend the event with you, Jess," he chuckled." Ar.thur dislikes these occasions, so I'll send him and a few of my executives to represent me at the business meeting in Indonesia."

When he saw you looking deflated at the unwelcome news that he'll be attending, he wanted to laugh out loud.

"Awesome dude," Gervais' eyes lit up." I'd like to meet the rest of Bangtan tomorrow night." Gervais appeared ecstatic, and you felt as if the earth could swallow you whole.

Hoseok set his dessert fork down and leaned back in his chair, his eyes locked into yours like magnets, his heated gaze making you dizzy.

"Oh, they're all coming. Gervais..--so, what are your plans for Monday evening?" he smirked at your friend.

"Why?" asked Gervais, his brow furrowed.

"I have a little get-together at my penthouse with my bros," Hoseok grinned. "Would you like to come together with us?"

Your gazes met once more, but he cut it short when Jessica groaned, "I'm not going to be here Hoseok! Will you accompany me to my parent's home?" She pouts cutely.

"You should go see your parents, Jessica," Hoseok said, smiling. "I told you I'd see you for lunch with your parents on Sunday. The Bangtan club will meet at my penthouse, and Gervais will be returning to Paris soon."

"I enjoy hanging out with the guys. My girl will be in the Maldives for the long weekend following the Banquet." Everyone looks at you, surprised.

"Wow! the Maldives. It's a fantastic vacation destination. Hoseok remembers you promised to take me on a romantic vacation a few months ago. I'm so envious of Noèmie right now.'" Jessica pouts .Hosoek remained silent and smirked, but your heart was pounding wildly. You realized, with a heavy heart, that Hoseok will never leave Jessica. It was a painful realization that you had to accept once and for all.

Jessica looked at you with interest, "Are you going with a boyfriend or--" she was hoping for a positive response. Jessica hoped you were seeing someone else just to comfort her fears.

You scoff quietly and shake your head "Er...no. I'm going with my ' Girlfriends,' you said curtly.

"Oh, are you seeing anyone?" Jessica questioned. She hopes you've already started dating someone. Gosh, you inwardly groan. What's up with Hoseoks'girlfriend?

You took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes "Er no. I don't have time for relationships- "as you try to avoid Hoseoks' curious gaze.

Gervais grins and laughs briefly " Noèmie has very high standards, and I don't even meet them. Her coworker tried to date her, but she's too hot to handle..."

You give Gervaids a deadpan expression, "Don't be ridiculous. I'm not expecting much. Like you, I did not meet the right person to settle down with. Not all women desire marriage and children "You looked slyly at Jessica. She became flustered all of a sudden.

Hoseok furrowed his brows and asked, "Don't you want to marry one day, Noèmie ?" with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Not all of us are as blessed as you guys to have such a beautiful, stable relationship," you said, shaking your head." So, no, marriage is not in my future." You jabbed him lightly.

Hoseok's eyes narrowed into slits as he realized what you were saying. His relationship with Jessica is far from ideal or stable.

Gervais smiled as he looked at you, "Her mother told us she is thinking about arranging a marriage with one of her business colleagues' sons...Even her politician grandfather wants to set her up with a politician's son. But this girl is a tough nut to crack."

You just rolled your eyes at Gervias. Your family is indeed considering an arranged marriage before you're thirty. You sigh, deflated.

How can you marry someone else when the man you love is right in front of you...in love with someone else? Far out of your reach. He is attracted to you but devoted to his girlfriend. So messed up.

A phone call saved you just then. It was Pierre.

You smiled at your tablemates and stood up "Please excuse my interruption. ... it's Pierre maybe it's about the arrival of the consignment. '' This is Pierre, you didn't wait for a response and quickly moved out of the room and into a secluded hallway to talk to Pierre, the atmosphere was too tense for your comfort and you welcomed the distraction, even if it came from the annoying Pierre.

"--all right, Pierre. What can I do? --yes, Pierre...relax...oh my goodness!" You and Pierre were talking about the package pick-up time.

In the meantime, at the table...

Jessica appears troubled " Noèmie appeared to be under a lot of pressure. Is it that difficult to design?"

Gervais smiled and nodded "Yeah, she had a rough couple of years, but she loves her job. Her passion is design."

Gervais has a feeling that his best friend is unhappy. She is bothered by something.

Something is bothering her, and he wishes to make her life easier and bring her comfort.

Hoseok furrowed his brow, curious about what had happened in Noèmie s' life. When they talked about marriage, she had a pained expression on her face. Something tragic happened in her life, and he felt an unexpected protective feeling for her. She had so much to offer...if she would just commit to a relationship with someone she genuinely cared about.

Jessica and Gervais were having a very happy conversation about his family and how he met Noèmie. Hoseok sat with a thoughtful expression on his face, intending to confront Noèmie about blocking him twice.

He could understand why she did it, and his being so loving with Jessica bothered her, and he could kick himself for being so insensitive. She was forced to witness his affection for his girlfriend, even though she had been with him for a week ago. He needs to talk to her right away. They had to deal with this weirdness between them.

He quickly picks up his phone and looks regretfully at Jessica.

"Gervais -- Jess. Please bear with me for a moment. If I want to attend the Banquet with Jess, I need to notify my executives and book a flight to Jakarta for tomorrow." He drew his phone down and dialed Arthur's number.

"Er, Arthur! Change of plans-- "He quickly motioned to his tablemates that he needed to make a call. He left the room with the phone in his ears. Jessica smiled happily as she spoke candidly with Gervais.

Hoseok walked towards a secluded hallway in this luxury restaurant and spoke to Arthur when he noticed Noèmie with her back to him not far away, talking heatedly on the phone.

"Arthur...I'll call you back." He walked up to you, closing his phone with meaning. He plainly took the phone from your grasp, closed it in front of you, and placed it back in your hand. You turned around and gave him a shocked look.

"What the hell, Mr. Jung! I was on a work call, how could--" Before you could finish your sentence, he grabbed your forearm and pulled you into one of the restaurant's empty private rooms, closed the door, and pushed you against the door, locking you in between his arms. You gasp in shock as your breathing becomes heavy and your pulse begins to race. He was standing against you, his breathing mingling with yours.

You could just stare at him with wide eyes, licking your bottom lips, embarrassed to be so attracted to him in such proximity at this time.

He looks at you with intense eyes, "Can you tell me why you blocked my phone number twice?" He tilted his head, waiting for you to respond, but you couldn't think coherently because he was breathtaking, and you just gulped painfully.

" Noèmie, please respond," he said, his face almost touching yours... Your lips parted to say something, but his mouth was so close to yours that you couldn't think clearly.

You inhaled deeply and tried to gather yourself as you looked in the eyes, "I need to distance myself from you...Hoseok. I won't be involved with you again... I just cannot--"

His gaze was intense in yours, and he whispered near your lips, "but why can't I forget you, Noèmie. Why are you still so mesmerizing for me?", He said, pained.

You put your hands on his chest, feeling his heart race erratically despite Jessica being in the next room somewhere. You will not be able to resist Hoseok. You are desperate for him. You knew it was the worst decision you'd ever made.

"We can't succumb to this enticement, Hosoek. You have Jessica...and I need to let you go...forget you". You quivered, unable to cover up your emotional distress.

"I know it's wrong, but I just can't help myself, Noèmie," he whispered. "You frustrate me so much, and...is it so wrong to want you this way--" He leaned in with his head on the crook of your neck, his breath fanning your skin and sending shivers up your spine.

"Please Hoseok, we can't do this--I won't be able to give you up...and Jessica--" you exclaimed breathlessly as his soft lips traced your jaws with feathered kisses until he softly kissed the corner of your mouth. You gasp as you look up into his eyes filled with desire for you...then he lifts his eyes and stares deeply into your licorice-colored eyes that mirror the same emotions.

"I'm sorry, Noèmie ---" he said with deep regret as he lifted your chin and kissed you tenderly full on the lips, you closed your eyes to savor the touch of his demanding mouth, and without remorse, you parted your moist lips and let him in. You both still have the aftertaste of honey and caramel dessert in your mouths, after being pressed against the wall, breathing heavily as your lips kept pressing together.

You could taste your shared breath, hear the rumbling of your combined heartbeat, feel limp in his arms, and when your lips danced passionately together, everything you were concerned about faded away - the promise to forget him...his relationship with Jessica. Hoseok's hands stroked your face as his fingers moved to grip the back of your neck in order to deepen the kiss. Your tongues were fiercely competing for supremacy. Your arms were wrapped around his waist, drawing him closer to you. You could feel his body react to your hot kisses.

You both gasp for air as you slowly pull your lips away, gazing in awe into each other's eyes. Lips were swollen from the feverish kiss that lasted only two minutes. Hoseok eyebrows were furrowed as he stroked your crimson cheeks with his thumbs.

You let your arms fall from his waist, defeated, as he inhaled deeply and moved away from you. Hoseok looked perplexed as if he didn't know what to do with himself, wiping his face and running his fingers through his hair.

As you close your eyes for a second and gulp painfully, "Hoseok...we can't let this happen again; let this kiss be our final goodbye. I have to let you go...goodbye Mr. Jung--"and with one last regretful eyes brimming with unshed tears, you open the door and flee to the nearest restroom cubicle, where you burst out in tears of making a choice that ripped your heart in pieces...

Hoseok smacked his fist against the wall in frustration as he exhales deeply. He pulls himself together and leaves the room with a heavy heart...a deep ache lingering in his chest.

One thing is certain: he cannot continue in this manner.

A/n There you have it, sparkles. Hoseok and Noemi succumb once more without remorse.

Thank you for your support, and please remember to comment and vote.

1. Do you think Noèmie's friendship with Hosoek will put them in a sticky situation?

2. Noèmie is struggling to let go of Hoseok; do you think she will be able to forget him?

3. Hoseok is confused. He used to love Jessica and now Noèmie made him lose it. What do you feel he should do?

4. Who will suffer as a result of this love triangle?

5. Do you believe Jessica is aware of the subtle attraction between her boyfriend and Noèmie?

6. Do you think Noèmie should feel guilty about kissing Hoseok?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40.7K 1.9K 56
Where both mates belongs to rare bloodline blessed by moon goddess. The royal true blood Jeon Jungkook stepped on royal throne to creat an history...
68.7K 10K 59
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
42.3K 1.5K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
100K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...